Homecoming

Story Info
She's missing you, but you have a surprise for she.
891 words
4.29
9.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look outside, the rain slapping against the window. It is nights like these that we cuddle up in front of the fire or make use of our queen-sized bed...or other favorite places in the house.

I knew when we got married what I was signing on for, and I always support you. The city is only three hours away, but as much of your contracting is done there, you stay sometimes a week at a time, put up in a posh hotel by your clients.

Often, I will stay with you enjoying the free amenities and comforts of a home away from home. We both agreed that we do not want to live nearer the city until your boss decides to make the offer we have been hoping for. We know he will pay enough for us to buy and live in our dream home, so we have been waiting on children and moving until then.

You have been gone almost two days now, and although the passion of our last night still keeps me warm at night, I miss you. I want and need so much more. I was working on the desktop computer, finishing up a presentation due on Monday for my own job. It is late, but I cannot sleep, so I work late into the night. As I read it over, my head starts to nod, and I fall asleep chin propped on my hand.

The lock clicks quietly. It is nearly three AM, and you don't want to wake me. You see the light from the screen glowing in the study. You have missed me, and the sight of me just in one of your t-shirts touches you, arouses you to know I wanted your scent close, on me.

Still quiet, you shuffle up behind my chair, bending down. Your lips brush my cheek, my neck, sucking and licking, nibbling up to my ear. I moan in my sleep a bit, goose-bumps rising. "Baby, I'm home," you whisper gently in my ear.

My eyes flutter open, and I move to rise. You grip my shoulders gently, caressing. Again your voice is husky in my ear, the hairs rising on my neck, "Stand but don't turn, yet."

I do so slowly and press against you. Your arms come around me, and I reach up to caress your cheek, your kisses lingering over my collar bone and neck. I turn my head to meet your lips, kissing you deeply, passionately, our tongues meeting and toying with each other. I press against you as we kiss, and gasp feeling your cock a bulge waiting.

"You do this to me," you whisper. "I couldn't think straight today or yesterday. All I thought of was you and your body. I want you, need you...I love you so much, I had to come home." You touch my breasts massaging them, pulling the shirt over my head then moving our bodies just enough to do so.

Then, I push your fingers over the silk of my panties, wet and hot. "And how do you think I've been feeling? I want you so much, and yes I love you."

Grinding my hips against you now, I hear you groan turning me to you, kissing me so deep our tongues joining again. Our need has us tugging and pulling at the rest of our clothes wildly still kissing.

I break the kiss and push you roughly to the chair. I sit on you impaling myself on your cock, bouncing on your length buried in me, grinding begging for it harder. Your balls start hitting, smacking me. You can hear the sounds of our sex, the chair squeaking, my pussy so, so hot, wet, and tight. I feel you buried in me, thrusting hard into me, holding me to you, our bodies joined.

I dig my nails into your shoulders and back, body shaking so hard, body tensing, tightening the muscles of my pussy around you cumming so hard screaming your name..."Robert...Robert..." My juices cover your throbbing, pulsating cock.

You growl a bit and move forward, my legs wrapping around you possessively. You stand kissing me, devouring my mouth. Soon you are lowering us to the soft carpet, there's no time for anything else, our need is too great. Your cock is still throbbing inside me. You start thrusting again, now on top of me licking my breasts, sucking, biting. My back arches.

You know my body so well, every spot that sets a fire deep inside me. Again, I tighten my pussy muscles on you. I keep grinding on you as you fuck me in and out over and over. I look into your eyes lost in the passion and need.

"Oooh I'm cumming again!" I moan. "Fuck me so good and hard." I pull you down on me kissing you holding your ass.

"You're such a cum slut. I missed you so much. I'm going to mark you as my little cum doll!" You pull out of my throbbing pussy and aim for my tits and stomach screaming "Yesss, baby, yes!"

We collapse together, panting, unable to move. Lying together on the floor holding each other tightly, never wanting to let go. You brush back my hair and whisper, "Sweety, I got the raise. We can start looking for the house Monday."