Homecoming

Story Info
A young man returns home after three weeks away.
1.4k words
3.43
10.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot night and muggy night, not unusual for late January. It was 8:00pm at night and the sun had only recently gone down, once again not unusual for this time of year. In fact, there was nothing special about this day at all. Except in the mind of one young man sitting in a taxi as it made it's way through the southern suburbs of Melbourne.

The taxi came to a stop outside a small house on the corner of two little known streets. The young man got out and thanked the driver. He had left this exact spot three weeks earlier on his 23rd birthday and since that day all he had thought about was this moment.

"Stupid work..." he muttered as he picked up his bags and made his way towards the gate. As he passed through the gate the door flew open and a young lady came running out to fly into his arms. He dropped his bags and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close.

"I missed you baby." She said softly as he held her.

"I missed you too babe." He replied just as softly.

She nibbled playfully on his ear and said, "Come inside and I'll show you just how much I missed you."

Then she slid from his arms and turned towards the house. He slapped her playfully on the bottom and replied, "now that sounds like a good idea baby, lead the way."

As she walked away he couldn't take his eyes off her, she had beautiful long legs leading to the most perfect arse he had ever seen. His eyes made their way slowly up her back to her gorgeous blond hair, held back in a loose pony-tail, half covering her graceful neck. She turned her head to look at him and he was almost lost in her deep blue eyes. She smiled at him and it lit up her entire face, he couldn't help but smile back.

They entered the house and she led him straight to the bedroom. He walked over to her and lifted her off the ground, bringing her into a passionate kiss, which seemed to last for days. As he walked her over to the bed she undid the buttons of her shirt letting it fall to the floor and he lay down slowly bringing himself on top of her while still kissing her face and neck. He slowly started kissing his way from her neck around to her chest and down until he was at the top of her breasts. He started running his tongue in little circles on her tits as he reached underneath her and undid her bra. Throwing the bra aside he licked around her left nipple while he ran his finger around the right one. She began to writhe underneath him as she begged for him to stop teasing her. He started to suck and nibble on her nipple while he pinched the other.

He slowly moved off the nipple to kiss all around her tits and then began moving towards her belly button while still pinching one of her nipples. He could feel her body begin to tense in anticipation of what was to come. He paused briefly to kiss and run his tongue around her belly button before continuing down. As he got to her waist he pulled her skirt up and began pulling her knickers off with his teeth. Her body was wriggling under him as he pulled her panties down and he could feel his cock getting hard. He got her knickers to her knees then pulled them off and threw them across the room as he kissed his way up her leg. He reached his arms under her legs and held her in place as he worked his way up her leg until he was almost at her pussy and he could feel her trying to move her cunt to his mouth. He kissed up to the very top of the leg and felt her draw breath, preparing for his tongue on her pussy. He moved his mouth to the top of her other leg, gently blowing on her pussy lips as he went across and felt her body quiver at the feeling. He held her tight as she tried to move onto his mouth and he ran his tongue in little circles on the inside of her leg, watching as her pussy lips got wetter and wetter.

She lay there trying to thrust her hips and begging him to lick her pussy for what felt like hours and then suddenly his tongue penetrated her and was probing as deep inside her as he could force it.

"OH GOD!" she screamed and grabbed his head as the sudden penetration after so much teasing pushed her into an earth-shattering orgasm.

Once she had finished and let him go he stood up slowly and as she lay there quivering he took off his shirt. She looked up at him and could see the tattoo on his right arm and some of the one coming around from his back. He smiled at her and she could see the adoration in his eyes as he looked at her naked, still trembling, body.

"Roll over baby" he said gently as he unbuckled his pants.

"Not yet" she replied as she sat up and reached inside his now loose pants to grip his cock. She pulled him towards her and pulled his cock out, allowing his pants to fall to the floor. She looked almost lovingly at his cock as she gently caressed it.

"First you get a little present." She said, looking up into his eyes as she moved her mouth towards his throbbing cock. He could feel her breath on the head of his dick when she stuck her tongue out, running it from the base of the head out to the tip. His body shivered uncontrollably at the feel of her tongue on him. She ran her tongue around the tip a few times before taking his eight-inch cock all the way into her mouth. She smiled around it as she heard him gasp in surprise and pleasure. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and held it up while she ran her tongue from the bottom to the tip and back down on the other side, while playing with his balls in her other hand. Her ran his hand through her hair to hold her head while she took his cock and fucked it with her mouth. She felt his cock swell and knew he was about to cum so she pulled it out of her mouth and rolled over, holding her arse and pussy right in front him.

"Now I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard" she purred.

A huge grin spread over his face as he grabbed her hips and moved in. she reached under herself and guided his pulsating cock into her dripping wet pussy. He rammed his cock as far into her as he could and heard her moan as she felt his full length inside her pussy. He began to thrust and she moved her hand up to her pussy, rubbing her clit as he fucked her.

"Oh yeah baby!" she moaned, "That feels so good."

He felt her pussy start to pulsate and knew she was about to cum, he put his hand on her back and started to ream her arsehole with his thumb. Within seconds she was cumming around his cock as she screamed wordlessly.
"OH GOD!" she cried. "Fuck my arse baby. I want you to fuck my arse."

He pulled his cock out of her pussy and put it on the edge of her arsehole.

"Do it baby." she moaned, "Fuck me up the arse like a little whore."

He pushed gently and felt his cock slide into her tight arsehole.

"Oh fuck baby, your arse is so fucking tight." He gasped as his cock vanished all the way into her arse.

"Oh baby. YES!" she screamed as his cock slid in and out of her arsehole.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum baby." he cried. "Are you ready for my cum baby?"

"Fuck yeah baby, I want you to cum all over my tits baby" she moaned.

He pulled his cock out of her arse and pushed her over, jumping on top of her just in time to spray his cum all over her tits and stomach.

He fell over next to her, exhausted.

"I love you baby." he panted.

As she lay there with his cum all over her, every hole penetrated, feeling like a dirty little slut she looked at him and smiled. "I love you too baby."