Homecoming? Ch. 01

Story Info
Galen and his ladies return to Atlanta.
5.1k words
4.49
14.3k
4
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Many readers of Breakdown, on this and other sites, have expressed a wish to see more stories involving Galen Cuvier and his ladies. As a result of their encouragement, I've begun a new story, a sequel, if you will. This is the first chapter of that story.

Chapter One

Helen was busily cleaning her oven when she heard sounds of movement coming from the apartment next door. [What the hell? Galen isn't due back for another week!] Peeking out the balcony doors, she couldn't see any sign of his company car, and she leapt to the conclusion that someone must have broken in. [It's a good thing Mark is still at daycare!]

Normally, at this time of day, on a weekday, she would have been at the office, but in honor of his daughter's upcoming wedding, the boss had declared a moratorium on work and sent everyone home early. Helen had opted to use the windfall of a few hours alone; to get a few things done that would have been difficult with a five-year-old in tow.

She hurriedly washed and dried her hands before rushing out to the breezeway connecting the two apartments, forgetting to remove the apron she'd inherited from her mother. Sure enough, the door to Galen's apartment was standing open, held that way with a box of some kind.

There was a rental truck backed up as close as possible to the stairs, obviously in order to minimize the effort required to move things between it and the targeted apartment. Helen examined it, intending to get a license number. It wasn't very large, nowhere near large enough to carry everything in the apartment. [They must only be after the electronics!]

She had already started back toward her own apartment in order to call for security, when a tall, black-haired woman walked out of Galen's door and started down the stairs. [Damn! She's gorgeous! Why does she have to rob people? Odd, though, she's not carrying anything!]

Instead, the woman climbed into the truck's cargo bay, and returned moments later with a box in hand. The box appeared to be filled with her own personal effects. [She's moving in!] It dawned on Helen that the people invading Galen's home might not be thieves, but squatters! It never occurred to her to wonder how they had gotten through security in the first instance.

As the woman returned to the apartment with her latest load she noticed Helen standing near the head of the stairs, staring at her suspiciously. "Hi! I'm Justine," she offered, extending her free hand.

Totally nonplussed by Justine's apparent bravado, Helen briefly clasped her hand, and said, "I live next door, and didn't realize that Galen had moved out..."

"Oh, he hasn't! We're just moving in..."

"We?"

"Yeah, Angel and I... Hey Angel! C'mon out and meet the neighbor!"

That summons brought another woman out of the apartment, this time a shorter blonde woman, who was every bit as gorgeous, maybe even more so. Approaching Helen directly, she said, "Hello. As you heard, I'm Angel."

Helen couldn't stop herself from staring. [Yes, you are...] After an awkward pause, she stammered out, "I'm Helen Williams..." She paused again, searching for the correct way to proceed, and couldn't find it. She finally just decided to plunge in.

"I'm sorry if I seem nosy or unfriendly, but I know Galen fairly well, and have for the last four years, and he never mentioned either of you. How do you come to be moving in with him?"

The targets of her challenge first looked at each other, then Angel said, "Well, the short answer is, he told us to. You see, we belong to him..."

"Belong to him how? Are you relatives? Girlfriends? What?"

"Not relatives," replied Angel, " and not quite girlfriends. More like... property..."

"Property?" Helen repeated, her voice rising almost to the ultrasonic range. "People aren't property! And I know that Galen isn't the kind of person who would do that to someone!"

"Perhaps that was a poor choice of words," Angel offered, trying to mollify her, "but I can't think of anything better at the moment. Please, don't be upset. Galen wants us here, and we want to please him. I'm sure that he'll explain it better than I can, next week, when he gets back." She paused a moment, and added, "I have his cell phone number, if you'd like to talk to him now..."

"No, that won't be necessary," Helen replied, dismissively. Angel's knowledge of Galen's schedule was reassuring in some respects, and unnerving in others. Besides, she already had Galen's number, and fully intended to call him upon returning to her own apartment. [Except that...] looking at her watch, she realized that didn't have time.

"I have to go now. My son is at daycare, and it's time to pick him up. We'll talk more in a little while, okay?"

"Sure," Angel agreed, looking somewhat troubled. "Any time."

Following Helen's departure, Angel and Justine looked at each other momentarily, then simultaneously burst out laughing.

"You know this is gonna cause problems," Justine said. "We haven't been here an hour yet and that woman already has issues with us..."

"Yeah," Angel replied. "I guess Galen forgot to warn her about us. We're lucky he remembered to notify the complex security staff!"

"Maybe we should give him a call, sort of give him a heads-up..."

"I think you're right, but he's probably with a client right now. We'll call him before dinner."

"Okay. You're the boss..."

"NO! HE's the boss! I'm just his agent, for the moment."

"All right, all right, you know what I meant. Just let me by so I can put this box down, my back is killing me."

"Oh! I'm sorry honey... let me take that for you... do you want to give him your other news when we call him?"

"No, I think we ought to wait until he's home. THAT's going to open a whole 'nother can of worms."

"Yeah, he's probably gonna need some time to assimilate that, and decide what needs to be done. Oh well. Let's just finish moving in, and then I can prepare supper. You take it a little easier, though."

"Aye, aye, ma'am," Justine gave her an exaggerated, mock salute, and they proceeded to work on the task at hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galen approached his home with some trepidation. He appreciated the warning provided by the ladies' call, but the news that things had gotten out of hand with Helen had not been welcome!

As he entered the parking lot, he saw that Justine's junk heap occupied his designated parking space, so, by default, he had to park his rental car in the visitor's area. It was already too late to deal with it now, but he'd have to return it in the morning. [Maybe I should see about buying a new car...]

Retrieving his suitcase, toolkit, and laptop, he locked the car and headed for the stairs. Before he could get very far, however, the door to the apartment flew open, and a very excited Angel ran down the stairs to meet him. Justine followed at a more sedate pace.

"Mm...uh...Galen! Sir! I'm so glad you're home!' Angel cried.

Galen could see that the strain of managing the household and making the myriad decisions was beginning to tell on her. She practically flew into his arms, with eyes full of tears. Justine stopped a few feet away, and stayed there until he motioned for her to come into his embrace.

Once in his arms, Justine said, "Hello Master. I'm glad you're home, too. Will you have some time for me tonight?"

He grinned at the two women, and said, "I'm not counting on getting much sleep tonight. My plan is to make time for both of you, if my body holds up!"

On hearing that, the women promptly tried to smother him with kisses, and he actually had to order them to stop, so he could get himself and his luggage into the apartment. Taking advantage of their presence, he handed the laptop to Angel, and the toolkit to Justine, and directed them to carry those items into the apartment. He handled the suitcase himself.

As he mounted the last step on the staircase, he looked up to see an obviously irate Helen standing hipshot on the breezeway connecting his apartment with hers.

"We have to talk," she growled. He swallowed hard, and nodded.

"When?" he queried.

"Tomorrow morning," she said. "It's shithead's (her pet name for her ex) day with Mark. He won't be here, of course, but his mother has already asked if she could pick up her grandson. You, me, and both of them. I'll call you. Okay?"

"Um... okay... Is there something specific I should be thinking about?"

"No," she spat. "I don't want you to have time to make up the answers!"

"Why all of a sudden do you distrust me?" he demanded.

"Because before now, I never knew that you might be a person who could own another human being!" She turned on her heel and stalked back to her apartment.

Entering his own apartment, Galen dropped his suitcase on the floor, closed the door, and managed to forget, for the moment, the pending confrontation with his friend and neighbor.

The ladies had decided to take advantage of his delay, and change into, shall we say, more visually stimulating attire. Angel was wearing her harem-girl outfit - the one she'd been wearing when they'd first met, and Justine had donned a corset, garter belt, and stockings.

The women were sitting on the loveseat, in a tableau obviously designed for his viewing pleasure. They had left sufficient space between for him to join them, and he took the hint. As he did, they closed the space between, so that he found himself sandwiched between the two warm, lovely bodies, as they kissed him about the face, and caressed every part of him they could reach. He simply gave himself up to the sensation.

After a short time, however, a familiar emptiness began to assail him, distracting him from the pleasure that his ladies were intent on providing. When it became impossible to ignore, he said, "Ladies, I hate to interrupt, but it's been a really long time since lunch. Do we need to order in?"

"No, Sir," Angel replied. "I am preparing a nice roast, and some vegetables for your dinner, and Justine has selected a suitable wine. If you'd like we can put your welcome on hold for a while, and you can shower and change. By the time you're done, dinner will be ready."

"I really do hate to break this up, but I think it's for the best, right now," he decided.

Reluctantly, the women allowed him to push himself upright and stand. As he was doing so, Justine asked, "Would you like some help in the shower?"

He gazed at her as he considered his answer.

"No, you'd have to remove those," he said, nodding at her costume, "and I'd like to enjoy the view during dinner."

She was obviously disappointed with not being allowed to help, but his comment about her appearance put a huge grin on her face. Taking advantage of the lull in action, he quickly moved to the bedroom, dragging the suitcase.

As promised, when he returned to the living area of the apartment, Angel had served up a gourmet dinner. Oddly, though, she'd only set one place. Assuming the ladies had eaten something earlier, Galen sat in the chair, and started to serve himself. Angel, however, was having none of that. She intercepted his hand, and looked at him with a hurt expression.

"Please, Sir, let us do this for you," she said. Reluctantly, he returned his hands to his lap, allowing her to pile a huge amount of food on his plate.

In the meantime, Justine appeared with two large throw pillows, and placed them on the floor, one on each side of his chair. He watched, as the ladies knelt on the floor, one on each pillow. That's odd!

Looking at Angel, he said, "As new as I am at this 'dom' business, I'll need some help figuring out what I'm supposed to do."

Angel smiled. "We know, Sir, but you are a quick study. I'll help educate you as much as you desire, just as I'll help Justine in her new role."

"Well, what's on the agenda here?"

"Oh, that's easy, Sir. You simply relax and enjoy your meal. If you need anything, you just tell one of us. If you choose, you might feed us, as well."

"You haven't already eaten?" he asked, and saw a look of horror appear on her face.

"Oh, no Sir! When the Master is at home, a good sub never presumes to feed herself without his explicit instruction!"

"Okay, this is beginning to be a little much... What about when I'm working in-town? Are you allowed to take care of yourself? Do I need to give you instructions to feed yourself at mealtimes? How far does this go?"

Angel hung her head and took a deep breath. "Every Master has different requirements. I once had a Master who refused to allow me to feed myself at all. Usually, however, a Master will issue blanket instructions covering most contingencies, like you did when you left us in Statesboro." She looked up at him. "I had hoped you would do something similar, in a more permanent arrangement."

"I can see that we need to talk about this, but for now, I think I'll just enjoy feeding my beauties." The compliment caused both ladies to brighten visibly. Having established what the "rules of engagement" were, Galen proceeded to chow down, and in between his own bites, he would poke a forkful of food at each of the girls in turn.

At length, it became clear that Angel, at least, had had enough food, but was reluctant to refuse him.

"Have you had enough Angel?"

"Actually, Sir, a bit too much. I feel uncomfortably full now."

"Okay. First rule of eating for both of you: When I am feeding you, you are to tell me when you have had enough. I don't want to have to guess. Understand?"

Both women nodded their heads vigorously, and Justine said, "Master, I've had enough too."

"All right then, let's talk. And, as much as I love the sight of both of you on your knees, it makes carrying on a conversation difficult, so I want both of you to get up and sit in the chairs."

When they had complied, he asked, "Angel what's the purpose of the feeding ritual?"

"It has multiple purposes, Sir," she answered. "First, it demonstrates our dependence upon you, our need for you to care for and provide for us. Secondly, it reinforces our obligation to be obedient and available to you. It really has a major role in bonding between dom and sub."

"I see," he ruminated. "I guess we can't really get rid of it altogether, then. Besides, it's fun - at least a little. We might have to regulate it though. I can see where it might become inconvenient."

"Yes, Sir. It is your option to invoke the ritual whenever you wish, as often or as rarely as you wish." Angel lowered her eyes and added, "I was presumptuous, I know, but I felt your homecoming warranted it."

He reached over and lifted her chin, raising her eyes to look directly into his own. "You did fine," he said. "I have a lot to learn, and this seems important to you." Looking at both women, he asked, "So tell me, how often should I do this for your emotional well being?"

Speaking first, Justine said, "Master, I would love it if you fed me at every meal, but I don't think I need it very often."

Angel added, "Sir, I've been a sub longer than Justine, and the ritual is more important to me, but if you could see your way clear to invoking it at least weekly, I would be grateful."

Galen nodded thoughtfully. "I think I can commit to weekly without a problem, and I may want to do it more often, on occasion." Seeing that both women were satisfied with that response, he went on.

"I'll want both of you to take care of your health. That means eating at regular mealtimes, and having a balanced diet. It also means getting enough sleep and exercise, avoiding injury and disease, and having medical checkups on a regular basis.

"You should eat nutritious meals at regular mealtimes - that's an order. When we can, we'll take our meals together. If there's some overriding reason for it, you might delay eating, or eat a meal earlier than usual. If you do, you need to be prepared to explain why.

"Unless for some reason it's impractical, we'll do the feeding ritual at the evening meal, every Saturday. I may also want to do it at random times during the week. I'll tell you when.

"Now, I know that there is a lot more we need to discuss, but for now, I'd like to just enjoy my ladies." He arose from the chair and added, "I'm going to adjourn to the bedroom. Would anyone like to join me?"

He found himself being pulled bodily into the bedroom by two overeager women.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galen woke to find his face buried in the luxuriant black forest of Justine's hair. He tried to move but found that he couldn't, at least very easily, because his right arm was firmly anchored to the bed by an estimated one hundred forty pounds of firm female flesh. She was nearly as tall as he was, as near perfect in proportion as he had ever seen in a woman her size.

He also became aware of Angel's hard nipples, centered in the soft pillows of her breasts, pressing into his back. She was apparently still asleep, though, since he felt her soft, regular breath upon his neck. Although shorter than Justine, Angel simply was perfect.

Sandwiched between the two lovelies, all he could think of was, What a great way to wake up! Presently, though, his bladder began to complain about the situation, so he set about wriggling himself free of his luscious concubines, and eventually made his way to the bathroom. As he finished his ablutions, he remembered the commitment to meet with Helen, and looked at the clock. [It's nearly 9:00 AM already. She could call anytime!]

Returning to the bedroom, he hurriedly dressed himself, and began calling the women to wakefulness. Accustomed as they were to waking in their own time, they were obviously grumpy about it, but they didn't complain verbally.

"Helen, next door, is a good friend of mine. I've known her a long time - strictly platonic, mind you - but a good friend, nonetheless. She wants to get a clearer idea of how our relationship works," he told them.

Justine observed, with a wry smile, "You mean she wants you to explain - to her satisfaction - how and why you came to possess two slaves!"

"Um... Yes. You have a way of cutting right to the chase..."

Angel weighed in. "Do you think she'll be able to cope with us... as we are?"

"I don't know," he responded, as the phone rang. "That's probably her. I guess we'll find out pretty soon."

Justine answered the phone, and spoke briefly with the caller. Returning to the others, she told them that it had, indeed, been Helen, and that she (Justine) had invited her (Helen) to breakfast.

"I hope you don't mind, Master, but it seemed to me we would be better off with a home-field advantage. She'll be over in about twenty minutes."

"You did fine, Justine," he told her. "I guess we'd better get ready for company.'

Returning to the previous conversation, he went on. "As I said: she's been a friend for several years. Real friends are few and hard to come by. I'd like to keep those I have. Bottom line, though, it may not matter whether she can accept our arrangement."

"Why do you say that, Boss?" Angel asked.

"Well," he replied, "it's pretty obvious that we can't live here, anyway. This apartment is too small. I'm thinking we need to buy a house. If we move away, any problem she has with having us as neighbors, becomes moot." Amid the squeals, hugs, and kisses, he concluded that the ladies felt that this was good news.

When they had calmed down a bit, Justine withdrew a bit, and said "Master?"

"Yes?" [I'm still not comfortable with that!]

"There's something else you need to know."

Puzzled, he asked "What's that?"

"Remember you were worried that I might be pregnant?"

"Um... Yes..."

"Well, you don't have to worry any more. I am." She began to cry, softly.

12