Homecoming High Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,401 Followers

"Randall William Hayles!" Kim said, her cheeks coloring a deep shade of crimson.

"Well, it's true. Besides, you're making a big deal out of nothing."

"But you saw me."

Standing there, with his hands on his hips, he said, "Yes, I did see you. You were kind of hard to miss."

She wished she could read her son better. "But you looked at me."

"Mom, I didn't look at you," he weakly lied. But a moment later, he ran a hand over his chin, obviously chagrinned, and reversed his answer. "Okay, yeah, actually I did look at you. But only for a second."

The honesty of the admission surprised Kim. Now that she knew, she wasn't sure how she should feel about it. This was her son, but he was also an attractive young man. Maybe that was why she ventured to ask the next question. "So I looked hot?"

"Yeah," he mumbled, now it was his turn to blush.

"Why?"

"Why what?" he asked with a predatory gaze that made her nipples tingle.

"Why did you look? Why did you find me hot?" suddenly she had to know.

"Are you kidding?" he shoved a hand through his thick, wavy hair. "Jesus Mom, look in the mirror. You have an incredible body. I'm not blind you know."

"Okay," she felt it was time to drop the subject. She'd gone too far with her line of questioning already, gauging from the dampness forming between her legs.

"Is that all you want to know?" he asked, a crooked smile lifting one side of his mouth.

"Yes."

"Okay. I'm going to go take a shower and head off to bed. I need my sleep, after all, I've had a little too much excitement for one night," he teased. As he left the room, he couldn't stop himself from saying, "I liked every inch of what I saw."

Kim sat in shock as she watched her son's backside retreating down the hall. She felt the same giddy excitement she'd once felt when she was a schoolgirl and that certain hot boy would pay attention to her. She didn't know why, but she breathed to herself, "Yeah, well, I'll call you if I need anything else."

***************

As the shower sprayed its warm caress Randy felt his erection stiffen as he remembered in vivid detail how his mother looked in her nightgown. He stroked his cock while he fantasized about her; a scene playing in his mind of his mother climbing into the shower, going down on her knees before him, the water drizzling over her hair and big, wet breasts as she took his prick in her mouth.

Sucking.

Licking.

He was so excited by the image he was having trouble restraining himself. He imagined his mother writhing and wriggling beneath him, sweating, crying out, begging him for more. His heart was pounding; pumping lustful blood through his veins as he mentally pictured their coupling. The things he'd do to her, the dirty, lurid sexual acts he'd perform on his mother!

He pictured beneath him, looking up with dark pupils, focused on him as he plunged into her just before her entire body convulsed and exploded and she screamed with a pure, violent pleasure. Her legs would wrap around him, clamping behind his waist, pulling him in, tossing her head, exposing those glorious, wobbling tits.

He pumped his fist faster and faster while playing out his fantasy until he shuddered and his balls erupted, blasting rope after thick rope of hot sperm against the tiled shower wall.

***************

As Randy left the bathroom, Kim caught a glimpse of him in the hallway as he headed toward his room. He was wearing only a pair of cotton boxers, his big, hard body glistening like a bronze sculpture. Just that one glimpse took her breath away. My God, he's got a gorgeous body!

She quickly scolded herself. He's your son. She knew she shouldn't be thinking of him in such a sexual way.

She tried her damndest not to keep looking at his bare chest, but how could a woman not stare? His chest was broad, lean, muscular and apparently naturally tanned. His arms were large, every muscle well defined.

***************

On Monday morning Randy got ready for school and headed downstairs to the kitchen. Upon entering the room he found his mother and twin-sister Debbie sitting at the breakfast bar. His mother was wearing her thick robe, eating toast, drinking coffee and reading the morning paper. Debbie was still in her pajamas, which consisted of a pair of fleece pants and a little t-shirt that was tightly hugging her big tits, showing off her big, puffy, protruding nipples. His sister had gotten their mother's genes, everything about her incredible body was tight.

"Morning Deb. Morning Mom."

His sister just ignored him. His mother returned his morning greeting, but was still too embarrassed about the events of Thursday night to look into her son's eyes.

Randy crossed the kitchen and went straight for the coffee pot and poured himself a mug full of the hot elixir. No sugar, no cream, just straight, black coffee.

"You're ready awfully early this morning," Kim said.

"I just wanted to get going a little early. I'm going to pick Stacy up and we're going to get a little last minute studying done before our English test this morning," he answered.

"I'll be you've got more than studying planned," his sister threw in.

Randy ignored Debbie's comment. "Well," he started, "I'm gonna run. I'll see you later this afternoon."

He leaned down and pecked his mother's cheek, then headed out the door.

***************

Later that day Randy turned the corner in the hallway by his locker and almost ran into Mrs. Dean. She had a pile of papers tucked under her arm.

"Sorry," he said, trying to avoid her eyes, remembering he vision of the hot, sexy teacher laying on her back, on her bed, jamming the vibrator into her drooling cunt.

"Randy. I was looking for you," she said matter-of-fact like.

Uh-oh. Here it comes. Busted, he thought.

"I'd like you to stop by my classroom after seventh hour. I have some things I'd like to discuss with you about this past week," she continued and then walked off toward her classroom.

"Shit," he breathed as he felt someone step close behind him and then a small hand slipped into his back pocket, tight inside his jeans. He twisted and looked back over his shoulder: Stacy McDaniel, blonde, slender, smooth eyes, and glitter lip-gloss on her delicious lips.

"What'd Mrs. Tits want?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," he lied. "She said that she wanted me to stop by her classroom after seventh hour."

"Do you want me to come with you?" his girlfriend asked, sliding up to him, placing a light kiss on his lips.

"Nah. It's probably about the first draft of that paper I turned in the other day," he offered.

"Okay. But if you change your mind, let me know."

"Sure," he said, but he was really thinking, 'Hell no!' He really didn't want Stacy anywhere around when Mrs. Dean confronted him about spying on her and revealing him for a window peeping pervert.

***************

By late afternoon the sexy English teacher had become so horny and sexually aroused that she was almost beside herself with desire. She needed to cum badly to relieve the incredible tension that had built up ever since she had caught her students spying on her as she masturbated in her bedroom.

As the students worked on their tests during her last class of the day, she sat squirming uncomfortably in her seat, her panties becoming wet as she thought about the sexy eighteen-year-old.

This would be the day that Mindy completed the seduction of Randy Hayles. She had devised a plan and today she would implement it.

***************

The students began to gather all their things before shuffling out of the classroom as the bell rang ending the 7th hour English class and the school day. Randy waited for the last of the students to leave before he entered the room through the open door.

Mrs. Dean was seated behind her desk, acting as if she were busy grading a stack of tests and that she hadn't notice Randy. When she finally looked up at him from the papers, she lay her red pen down and said, "Have a seat."

Randy took a deep breath and sat at one of the desks in the front row. Mrs. Dean stood and walked to the back of the classroom, closing the door when she got there and quietly locking it before she turned back to the front of the room and slowly walked towards the nervous student with a deliberate, seductive sway in her hips which caused her big tits to bounce noticeably in her tight blouse. When she was back in front of Randy she leaned back, resting her ass against the edge of her desk.

Mindy was wearing a copper-colored blouse that brought out the highlights in her hair, a form fitting black skirt that ended just above her knees revealing a sexy set of bare, tan legs that ran down to her 3 inch heels. She also wore a scarf with different shades of blue that complimented her brilliant blue eyes. She had friendly, gentle eyes. Eyes, he found himself thinking, that he could lose himself in.

"Do you know why I wanted to see you?" she started.

"No," he stalled.

"Yes you do. Think about Thursday night."

"Mrs. Dean...I'm sorry...please don't turn me in...I'll do anything...I'll..."

"Shhh, I'm not going to turn you in. I just want to know who was with you. Give me your hand," she said, stepping over to him. Taking Randy's hand in hers, she began tracing the different lines in his palm, a process so erotic that he feared his erection would be more than noticeable.

"See this line right here?" she asked as she traced it. "This is the 'head line' and since you don't have a fork right here I'm led to believe that you are an honest person, you don't like to lie. Are you a liar?"

"No," he muttered, her seductive actions were having quite an effect on him.

"Well?" Mindy asked.

"Well, what?"

Mindy crossed her arms across her chest and looked defiantly at her student. "Who was with you?"

"Uh, I promised I wouldn't say anything..."

"You're not going to tell me?" She couldn't believe it. She reached out, wrapping her fingers around his thumb, tugging at it. "C'mon."

"No, I promised I wouldn't say anything to anyone, Mrs. Dean."

"You're not being fair..." She moved in close, letting the pheromones work on him. Her eyes were as large as any he'd ever seen, and dark, with a spark. She tipped her head, a tiny smile on her face. "If you tell me who was with you, I'll show you my tits and let you touch them."

"W-what?" He was startled. She smelled good. She was wearing some expensive, subtle perfume, the kind that lightly caressed your sense of smell.

"Every day, during English class, I've seen you doing everything but feeling me up, so...tell me, and I'll give you a look and feel. I know you are dying to feel them." She smiled and then added, "They are quite spectacular as you know."

"Oh, wow," he said, and swallowed hard, considering. "This is embarrassing."

"I don't embarrass easily, Randy."

"I was talking about me."

Her eyebrows went up. "You're embarrassed? You also seem to be aroused. Is that a hard-on I see?"

She was moving too fast. "Ah, no...I mean, maybe..."

"Quick, Hayles, make up your mind..." She was teasing him now. "Well...how about it?"

"If you'll promise not to tell anyone that I told you," he said, his mouth suddenly dry, his erection painfully hard.

"Sure. I can be very secretive. Can you?" She pressed her hand against his chest, letting her long nails lightly scratch down to his beltline before running her fingers back up his chest.

"W-what?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Y-yes..."

"If I show you my tits, you have to promise me that you won't tell anybody, not one single person. This will be our personal secret. Okay?"

"Sure. No problem...All right: Rick, and, um, Zach, uh, they were with me." He finally blurted.

"That's all?" She asked.

"That's it." Randy glanced around. There was no one else in the room and no way that anyone else could see into the second floor classroom. They couldn't be any more isolated. "So..."

"If you want me to expose my tits to you, forget it," she said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"W-what? Why?" he asked with an almost pleading voice.

"That wasn't good enough to get your hands on these," she said squeezing her glorious tits through her clothing.

"Ah, man! Just like all the girls around school, you tease a guy and then break his heart."

"You look thoroughly destroyed. I'll tell you what," she said, working her seductive charms on the teen, "take out that big hard-on and I'll show them to you."

"W-w-what? H-here?"

"Why not? You wanted me to expose myself. If I have to show you my tits I want to see your cock." He liked the way the word 'cock' rolled off of her tongue.

She looked at her teenage student with seductive bedroom eyes. She was anxiously anticipating the fucking that she knew would soon follow.

Randy apprehensively reached down and began undoing his jeans, his cheeks coloring slightly. Mindy noted the well defined muscles in his arms as his hands worked on his belt and button fly. He fumbled with the fabric and the stubborn metal buttons. When he finally managed to unbutton them all he pushed his jeans and boxers down over his hips.

Mindy shuddered, immediately her pussy felt very wet and hot. She was quite pleased to see that Randy's extremely large erection was long and thick and as hard as any she'd ever seen. She loved cock and this one would really be a pussy pleaser.

"Your turn," he said. There wasn't a trace of a smile on his handsome young face. His blue eyes seemed to have intensified, lust replacing the yearning she'd witnessed earlier.

"A deal is a deal," Mindy whispered as she removed her scarf and began to unbutton her blouse. When her blouse was undone she pulled it out of the waist of her skirt, shrugged it off her shoulders and let it fall backwards onto the classroom floor.

She thrust her chest toward him as she reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. When it was unclasped, she slowly, teasingly, lowered it and pulled it off exposing her magnificent tits to her student's gaze. Randy hungrily took in the sight of his English teacher's nakedness.

Her tits were even more beautiful up close than they had appeared though her bedroom window on Thursday night. They were large, but had little sag standing out from her chest. Her areolas were light brown and the nipples were thick and long.

Gaining confidence, he raised his hand and touched his sexy teacher just below her right breast. His touch radiated a warmth that she'd longed to feel. Her eyes tracked his fingertips as they roamed downward over her firm, smooth stomach, then moved back up to the sculpted under curve of her heavy breast.

Randy brought his other hand up and cupped Mindy's big, firm tits, lifting them, and squeezing them together. She looked down and moaned as she watched him play with her tits. He thought they felt soft and not anywhere near as heavy as he imagined they would. He squeezed the creamy, smooth flesh with his fingers and ran his palms over her long, fat tips, tugging on them with gentle pulls. She sighed when he lightly brushed his thumbs over her nipples.

Emboldened by her quick intake of breath, he lowered his head and flicked his tongue over the extended tip of her left breast. She moaned giving him further confidence and he pushed her breasts up from her ribcage and pressed his face into her cleavage. Hungrily he kissed the slopes where they swelled just above her nipples.

Erotic sensations cascaded through her body when he rubbed his lips against her nipples causing them to swell with desire. She thrust her chest up at him, trying to get her student to take her sensitive nubs, just when she was about to beg him, his lips parted and he covered his left nipple with his warm, wet mouth. Randy sucked on the extended nipple, flicking it with his tongue.

Mindy moaned with pleasure, clutching handfuls of his hair. She felt each sweet tug of his mouth deep within her quickly moistening cunt.

She noticed an apprehensive, if not nervous look on his face, and then a wicked, delicious thought hit her. "You're a virgin, aren't you?"

Shyly he answered. "Yeah."

"Then you're going to enjoy this," she said as she blindly she reached down and wrapped her fingers around the unyielding hardness of his young cock. Mindy knew what she wanted, and she knew she was going to take it. She began rhythmically massaging his cock, stroking her tiny hand up and down the huge shaft.

"Oh, God, that feels good," Randy closed his eyes and pressed his forehead against hers. "Are you okay with this? We won't get in trouble, will we?"

"I'm okay. And we won't get into trouble as long as we keep this our little secret. What we have here is a confluence of wants and abilities. You want to lose your virginity. I'm presenting a situation where you'll have the ability to do just that," she explained.

"Yeah," he agreed as he squeezed her breasts together, dropping his head and kissing her swollen nipples, flicking them with his tongue and plucking at them with his lips making them stand out even more.

"Oh, Randy," she gasped and reached down and gathered her skirt up around her waist, then she grabbed one of his hands and slipped it inside her panties.

He pushed his hand down to her shaved vaginal mound. She widened her stance a bit, backed her butt against the desk, bit her lip, a look of ecstasy on her pretty face. "That's it. Rub it big guy," she whispered.

He dipped a finger into her juicy pink-lipped slit, darting it in and out, pushing it deep inside his teacher's throbbing cunt hole. Mindy moaned and wiggled her hot little ass against her student's invading digit.

"You're making me all hot and creamy," she panted. "Finger me...finger my pussy!"

She lay back on the desk as he changed tactics and started slowly fingering her pussy, exploring the slick folds with his fingers. He slid two fingers up and used them to tease her clit before sliding them back down her slit and slipped them inside as he started pumping his fingers in and out of her. Her arousal grew as her teen-age student continued moving those magic fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, my God. You're driving me crazy. I can't stand it."

He hooked his thumbs into the elastic waist of her thong and pulled them all the way down her long, shapely legs. He gently pushed her back against the edge of her desk and said, "Sit down."

He dropped to his knees, kneeling between her legs and took her ankles into his strong hands, slowly he opened her legs not knowing it she would resist or cover herself, but the horny teacher just smiled down at him as her shapely legs were spread wide, pulling her knees up toward her chest, opening her dripping-wet, pink little pussy wide for her teen-aged lover.

"See anything you like?" She asked him, and he could tell she was getting more excited.

"Yeah, I do," he answered as he put her legs up on his broad shoulders. He slowly moved his hands up her legs until his fingers rested over her bald mound and his thumbs held her juice coated pussy lips splayed open, her bright pink glistening core exposed to his hungry young eyes. He began stroking her with his thumbs, his digits quickly becoming slippery with her free flowing juices. When he caressed her clit a sensation of sparks shot through her and she instantly bucked her ass. Her eyelids fluttered and her breathing came in quick gasps.

"Don't stop, keep doing that and you'll make me come," she panted, catching her lower lip between her teeth.

He tentatively brought his face closer to her fragrant, wet pussy until he had his face buried between the sexy teacher's thighs, pressing his mouth to her juicy, swollen, open-lipped hole. He moaned into her cunt, indicating that he enjoyed the taste of her sweet pussy, swabbing the delicious juice from her throbbing fuck hole with his busy tongue.

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,401 Followers