Homecoming High Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,398 Followers

"Does my pussy taste good? Do you like licking my pussy, Randy?"

"Mmmmm. You taste good," he replied and then returned to his task.

Randy stood between her open thighs, his hard member pointed at the cleft between her legs, her pussy lips lying open, ready for his cock. Impatiently, Mindy reached out and took his prick into her hand and guided it to her soaking wet opening.

He hissed loudly as his big cock slowly sunk into her. He couldn't believe the feeling of her spongy cunt as it expanded to take him in and then closed around his dick, enfolding it in a hot, soaking wet grip. They both moaned as he sunk several inches into her pussy. His prick was so thick, the few inches he'd fed her sex-starved cunt already felt better than her husbands' entire shaft.

With over half of his big prick buried in the sexy teacher's syrupy cock-sheath, Randy could hardly believe how good it felt and wondered how much better it would be when the entire length of his pulsing prick was inside her tight, hot cunt. His humping motions were soothing her itchy pussy walls as he worked on his hips, sliding his massive fuck-pole deeper and deeper into her.

"Fuck me, Randy!" Mindy squealed.

Randy was unable to believe his luck. Here he was, fucking the hottest teacher in the school, in her classroom, on her desk! Her pussy was tight and felt utterly and unbelievably hot. It was like a wet, tight, slick, pulsating glove.

"How does my pussy feel? Do you like it?" Her voice suddenly sounded small, like an unsure virgin.

"Oh, fuck, it's awesome," he groaned as he impaled his entire dick deep inside the sexy teacher's hot, wet cunt. With his cock fully inserted, he pulled completely out and took a deep, shuddering breath in an attempt to calm himself from the unbelievably indescribable feeling of pleasure. He was afraid he was going to come at that moment inside his sexy teacher's hot box. He felt that when you lost your virginity it should be an awesome, long lasting experience.

"Put it back in...your cock feels so good," she said.

Once he regained his composure, Randy slowly sunk his cock back into the tight, steaming fuck tunnel enjoying the wonderful, clutching feeling of Mindy's tight pussy. He methodically began to pump his hips, pulling and pushing his thick dick in and out of her cunt.

"Oh, God. My pussy's so wet. Can you feel how wet my pussy is? See what you do to me? I'm so wet," she hissed, wrapping her legs around him, and pulling him in deeper.

"Oh my God, oh my God!" Randy moaned, his hands gripping Mindy's waist as he humped into her hot cunt causing her to squeal with each thrust from his eighteen-year-old prick as he continually stabbed into her highly aroused slit. Randy may not have been the most experienced lover she'd ever had but the teenager's enthusiastic thrusting and his huge size were more than enough to make up the difference.

His arms went around her, embracing her, pulling her toward him, his lips finding hers in an urgent, frantic kiss. He slipped his tongue past her soft, pliable lips, probing, finding her tongue as she returned his kiss as his hands slid along her front and cupped both of her huge, creamy-white tits, rolling her stiff nipples tenderly between his fingers and thumbs.

She caught his bottom lip between her teeth, "Oh, fuck me, Randy! Fuck me hard!"

He was really becoming excited and knew that he wouldn't last much longer. Not with the overload of pleasure, or all of the wonderful sensations he was experiencing, or with Mrs. Dean's dirty words, and especially not with the knowledge that he was fucking! He really couldn't believe it. Here he was, at school, in a classroom and he was fucking his gorgeous, big-titted teacher! This was absolutely great!

"Oh Mrs. Dean, you really feel good!" Randy said as his climax approached quickly. "I think I'm gonna cum..."

"Yes! Oh fuck yes! Cum! Cum for me! Cum for your horny teacher!"

"Where should I cum?" He asked, not wanting to mess this up.

"In my pussy! Cum inside my pussy!"

"W-won't you get pregnant?"

"No silly...unh...I'm on the pill...oh...Yes! Fuck me!"

Holy fuck! He was going to get to cum inside her pussy!

His hips rocketed up into her, his dick jamming smoothly into her well lubricated fuck hole. The teenager began to feel his balls grow tight and an incredible sensations centered in his crotch began churning toward the ultimate climax. He reached up to grasp at Mindy's bouncing, swaying breasts, squeezing them as he pounded into her pussy.

"Oh yeah! Fuck that pussy! Fuck it hard, stud!"

She wiggled her ass under him and he could feel the gentle pressure as her pussy muscles clutched around his dick. Mrs. Dean lifted her legs higher, allowing him to plunge his fuck-pole even deeper inside her until their crotches ground together with every down-thrust.

He slid his hands beneath her ass, pulling her to him possessively as he thrust into her. His big cock was completely buried inside her sweet, wet, warm pussy. Never-the-less she gripped his ass and pulled him tightly into her.

Each stroke was greedy yet giving, there was a wildness in each thrust that refused to be harnessed. She responded with a complete lack of inhibition and a ferocity of her own.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck, yeah...fuck me baby...come on...make my pussy cum! Make my fucking pussy cum!"

His breathing became rough, he buried his face in her neck and groaned, "Oh...fuck...I'm...close..." The way he squeezed her ass told the busty teacher that he was close.

The sex driven teacher clung to his shoulders as her contracting and clutching pussy muscles pushed Randy over the edge. He groaned loudly as his penis erupted, showering Mindy's fuck tunnel with his sperm, triggering her own orgasm.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "I'm cumming! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Oh God! Fuck yes!" Randy bellowed as he clutched the soft flesh at Mindy's waist tighter, blasting rope after rope of his potent teenage sperm into her womb.

"Oh, God yes! Cum in my pussy!" She moaned and let out a shuddering breath when he collapsed on top of her, crushing her big tits.

Mindy lay back on the desk panting, enjoying the small shudders of the post-orgasmic waves as they continued to wash through her body, her muscles twitching with pleasure. She moaned softly when she felt Randy's recently deposited cum leak out of her thoroughly fucked pussy, slowly sliding down the soft skin of her inner thighs and collecting in a pool on the desk, mingling with her own juices.

"You know," she began, "if you want to, if your cock gets hard tomorrow, you can come in and visit me after seventh hour again and fuck me. Would you like that?" He nodded with enthusiasm.

"I'd like it too."

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,398 Followers