Homecoming High Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,398 Followers

Debbie slid one, then two fingers into her mother's wet cunt, straightening the fingers, pumping them into the gripping interior of Kim's hot, fuck tunnel. Rapidly, with urgency, she fingered her horny mother, banging her palm against her fuck slit. Then she bent forward, took Kim's clit back into her mouth, and sucked the pink little bud much harder, flicking her tongue across it, pressing her tongue on the tip, pushing it back and forth.

That did it.

"I'm cumming!" Kim squealed. She held tight to the back of Debbie's head, moaning with pleasure, fucking her pussy frantically on her daughter's tongue. "Oh! Suck my pussy, suck my horny fucking pussy! I'm cumming! Don't stop! Suck me!"

Kim's pussy exploded, it was the hardest orgasm of her life, and her daughter had delivered it to her.

A flow of delicious, musky cunt cream oozed heavily from the trembling hole, Debbie licked it up, savoring her mother's taste, her head remained buried between Kim's open thighs, continuing to lick, and suck the cum-filled pussy.

Debbie decided that she didn't mind eating cunt, she may have to do this again.

**************

Kim and Debbie arrived home just as the kid who delivered the pizza arrived. Kim paid him, then opened the box on the kitchen counter and grabbed a stack of paper plates and napkins. The warm aroma of garlic, tomato sauce, cheese and sausage permeated the room.

They all grabbed a slice and sat down at the table to eat. Kim had trouble looking either of her children in the eye. She let her eyes look everywhere but their faces.

Looking into the family room, Kim noticed that Randy had picked up and lit a fire, it glowed warm and bright, flickering, flames reflecting off the glass of the fireplace, smoke curling up, into the chimney. She was lucky to have such a good son.

When they were finished eating Debbie said she needed to get some homework done and headed off to her bedroom. Randy helped his mother pick up the kitchen and put things away.

Randy had noticed that something was bothering his mother. She had been quieter than normal during dinner, she seemed distracted.

"Mom? Is everything alright? Do you feel okay?"

"What? Oh, um, everything's fine, honey." Kim folded her arms across her ample chest and her eyes became unfocused in thought.

Something was troubling his mother and that disturbed Randy. He suddenly felt protective. It was all he could do not to take her in his arms, kiss her, carry her upstairs, toss her onto his bed, and make love to her. He knew it would be searing, intense, and erotic. His blood heated as he thought of her the first night he'd seen her incredible body, his groin tightened as his cock grew hard.

"Mom? Are you sure?"

Kim nodded and then was quiet for a long moment.

"I think I'll go upstairs and take a long, hot bath."

"Mom?" Randy said softly. "Are you sure you're okay?"

Kim looked past her son into the dying embers in the fireplace. She couldn't bear to look into his eyes. Afraid that he'd read her desire, be able to see into her soul, that he'd know that she'd already crossed the taboo line with Debbie. In a detached voice, Kim said, "I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

Kim smiled and risked looking at her handsome son's perfect face, giving him a reassuring smile. "I'm sure." She noted the concern etched across his face and felt warmed.

She climbed the stairs and walked down the hallway past Debbie's bedroom. The door was shut, but she could hear music softly playing behind it and a blue flickering light emitting from the bottom of the door indicating that the television was also on.

What a mess, she thought as she continued down the hall. What kind of mother am I? Having a three-way with my daughter? Guilt dug at her heart.

Once she was in her bedroom, behind the locked door, she leaned against the panels of the door, her breathing holding tight in her lungs. After she regained her composure, she peeled off her clothing and stepped into the bathroom. She turned on the faucet for the big whirlpool tub, adjusting the temperature to her liking, watching the steam rise toward the ceiling, fogging the skylights. She lit a half-dozen fragrant candles and flipped off the light switch so the tiny flames were the only illumination in the room.

While she waited for the tub to fill, watching the water cascade from the faucet, she took a deep breath, her shoulders sagging, thinking again of the day's events, and how quickly her entire life had been turned upside down in less than a week.

She knew that she was facing a sleepless night full of self-recrimination. She would toss and turn and dwell on her foolishness and irrational actions.

A lump welled up in Kim's throat. She tried to fight it, but there was no stemming the tide. The tears began to fall.

Not only had she committed an incestuous, sinful act with her daughter, she'd cheated on her husband. What had she become? Ever since her seemingly innocent encounter with Randy, her mind had become hyper-sexual. There was a hunger, an irresistible pull to all things sexual.

She turned off the water when the tub was filled, clicked on the jets, and slowly eased herself neck deep into the warm, soothing water while the tears continued to stream down her face. The water swirled around her as her chest heaved, she closed her eyes and she began to sob.

She was not all right.

She thought she could control this incestuous nightmare, but she realized that this was just the beginning, that she would have to work extra hard to control it, if she could.

She'd deal with it tomorrow.

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,398 Followers