Homecoming Sex Queen

Story Info
A suburban woman is set up to be fucked by her yard workers.
5.3k words
4.04
117.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story I'm going to tell is about a close friend of mine who I've known since childhood. We grew up together, went to the same schools, and our parents were friends. I was always quiet and Jeanie was outgoing and popular with boys. She was homecoming queen and star of the girl's softball team in high school and college. I was like a shadow to her, not just that I followed her around, but because I knew her secrets and was a sounding board for her doubts and misgivings: The externalized darkness of the cheery all-American girl next door.

I was jealous of her, of course. That is the natural outcome of these sorts of relationships; they breed a long, deep resentment which takes decades to build. Back in school she had long, shiny hair, perfect skin, great boobs and she was loved by everyone. On top of that, she was smart and got into a top college where she met her husband, Tom, who quickly became an executive for a big finance company. But my story begins years later when she moved back to town with Tom and the two kids.

From the outside, things appeared the same at first: the big local celebrity moved back home to a giant castle on a green hill in the heart of a quiet suburb. But I could see differences in her immediately. For one thing, she'd gained weight. Not a lot, but as a personal trainer, I had developed a skill for scoping out chick-fat. Her general shape was the same, but her ass looked bigger and those famous tits didn't seem to stand at attention as they once did. Of course, I'm being unfair. She was still an attractive woman, but an attractive wife and mother rather than homecoming queen. But I couldn't help relishing any flaw I could find because her return made me jealous all over again: her perfect little family in the great big house.

Shortly after things were settled, she invited me over to catch up on each other's lives. I was nervous about the visit, because there wasn't much for me to say. I'd stayed in town, went to community college, working at the same gym I worked at in high school, and was only able to afford the small apartment I called home because I started a full-time schedule. Truth be told, I had other lucrative prospects to build on, but we'll get to that later. From all external appearances, though, I was a poor person in a rich neighborhood. Being buzzed in through her iron gate and driving up the road that lead to her mansion didn't really help with my feelings of inferiority either. But when she opened the door, a surprising picture began to emerge.

She met me at the door with a crying baby cradled in her arm beneath a huge naked breast that had been pulled out from the bottom of a t-shirt which was stretched to its limit, leaving the slight muffin-top of her belly exposed above the waistband of her skin-tight capri sweatpants. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail with a few strands dangling in her face. Her older child stood behind her smacking at her butt and calling out "mommy" over and over again.

"Come on in," she said. "Don't mind the madness. It's always like this around here." As she turned to lead me into the house, I got a good look at her ass, which was squeezed into the capri sweats so tightly that the seam rode up between her cheeks obscuring the faded Greek letters representing her old college sorority. I had to fight back a chuckle as it bounced to the rhythm of each footstep.

Leading me through the massive gourmet kitchen scattered with toys, groceries, and half-eaten lunches, she grabbed a cookie from the open jar on the center island and yelled out "Juanita! I have company, come take the baby and watch Tom Jr. for me."

A moment later, a small Mexican woman appeared and took the baby. Then, in a brazen display of immodesty, Jeanie peeled off the undershirt and handed it to the woman saying, "Wash this too, I've been leaking milk all over it. And when you get a chance, could you bring a couple of drinks out to the back yard?"

Stunned into silence, I didn't know what to do but follow the topless woman out the back door where she invited me to sit down with her in the sun near the pool.

"You can take your clothes off, you know. No one will see but Juanita," she offered between mouthfuls of cookie.

Not wanting to appear uncomfortable, I followed suit and took my shirt and jeans off to sunbathe in my underwear. Jeanie watched me as I undressed: "You still work at the gym, don't you?"

"Yeah, always," I responded in a disinterested tone.

"It shows. Good for you." She paused a long time before adding, "As you can see, the kids made me fat."

"Nah, you look great," I countered feeling awkward at her obvious self-consciousness.

With that, Jeanie stood, pulled down her capri sweats and stepped out of the leg holes to stand naked in front of the pool, which glistened hotly in the midday sun behind her. I wouldn't have thought anything of it back in school when were really close, but I felt uneasy here at her house so many years later.

"I wish Tom thought that," she said, returning to our conversation. "I was making breakfast in my panties the other day and he comes out and tells me my ass is getting big." She turned her butt to me, looking over her shoulder as she gave it a little squeeze of evaluation.

"Guys like big asses, though," I responded supportively.

"Yeah, sure. Like Mexican rappers or some shit. All of Tom's friends from the firm have wives with, like, perfect bodies. I wouldn't be surprised if they were giving him shit about me at work."

At that moment, Juanita walked out and placed our drinks on the patio table by my side. Jeanie barely noticed except to kick the discarded sweats toward her. "Could you wash that too? I've been sweating like a pig." Juanita picked the shorts up obediently, though between two fingers and with a look of scorn in her eyes.

Juanita left and I watched Jeanie jump into the deep end of the pool and swim across to the other end. Her body flowed beneath the surface, wavering and refracting beneath the shimmering heat of the sun. I was amazed at the lithe agility of her body despite the extra mommy-fat.

She emerged with a splash at the other end, and I pretended to be busy with something as she walked back toward me, her tits and thighs jiggling slightly with each impact of her foot on the patio.

She wrapped herself in a towel and took a long sip of lemonade before asking, "Would you take me on as a client? Help me get back in shape? Tom will pay well."

How could I refuse?

I came back again the following week to start our training and we decided to start out with a few walking laps around the trail running through the gated community just to warm up. I wore a pair of speedo briefs and matching sports bra with running shoes and wrist/ankle weights for extra resistance. I could see by the way her gaze traveled up and down my body from behind her designer sunglasses that she was jealous of my body and I savored every moment of it.

"Have you been seeing anyone?" she asked.

"Yeah, a few guys," I responded casually. "But I'm not looking for anything serious. I'm having too much fun right now."

"What kind of fun?" she asked with flames of jealousy in her eyes.

I continued, feeling flattered and emboldened by her envy: "The kind where I fuck whoever I want wherever and whenever I want without having to feel scared or guilty about it. That's the great thing about growing up and being single in this town. You can keep the city. Here at home there's no shortage of hot, rich, horny guys who are clean, polite and otherwise loyal to their families. Unlike high school, you're not worried about reputation because they have more to lose than you if word gets out. Not to mention the fact that they're an excellent investment if you know how to play your cards. You can't go wrong here because only the rich ones seem to make it back."

"Wow. You've really changed a lot." I could see the fear and insecurity creep into her as she thought about what I was saying. She followed up: "So who have you been with?"

"Your neighbor, for one."

Her next door neighbor was a tall lanky guy named Peter that we'd bumped into a week ago when we were out getting coffee after my visit to the house. We pretended not to know each other, but Peter and I'd been fucking for about six months now. His wife was a workaholic corporate ladder-climber who'd forgotten about sex and I could feel the poor guy's desperation every time he walked into the fitness center. My first taste of him (so to speak) was a really messy blowjob on one of the weight machines when the place was empty. I had so much precum in my mouth at one point that I thought he'd already lost control, but it was just because he hadn't cum in so long. When he finally did let loose, it flooded my mouth and ran over my chin dripping all over my sports bra. I swallowed what I could as he lost consciousness on the reclining bench. I knew I had him at that point.

"Peter? No way! He's such a nice guy and I never would have guessed it when I introduced you two last week. Do you think he's home now?" She asked the question as we rounded the corner of the path leading back to her house and I could see his car in the driveway, a distance behind the manicured hedges separating the homes.

"Yeah, he's home."

"You should go see him. His wife Carol is away on business all week. That is, unless you're full of shit."

Her challenging tone pissed me off and I decided then that I was going to give chubby Miss Suzie-homecoming queen a lesson in how to fuck.

"You want to see me fuck him, huh?"

"I want to see if you're telling the truth. Remember to open the curtains in the bedroom so I can be sure you're not just asking to use his toilet in there."

"Just keep your eyes on his back porch," I boasted. "That should give you the show you want."

With that, we parted company at the juncture of the driveways and I approached his front door still wearing spandex and beaded with sweat from the long walk with Jeanie. He answered the door in cargo shorts and a polo shirt and immediately invited me in. The house was empty and we were kissing recklessly before even saying hello or my telling him anything of the show we were going to put on. I just went with it, not even using the bathroom to wash up. The only words I managed to get out between gasps were, "Let's go to the back porch."

By the time we made it outside, I was completely naked. There was a massive porch swing padded with soft cushions that faced Jeanie's deck which loomed high above the hedge, giving her an excellent vantage point to see all of the action about to unfold. Peter remained dressed, but sat on the porch swing where he pulled his dick out of his cargo pants. It was oddly long and thin, matching his own particular build and serving as the perfect instrument to give Jeanie the most graphic performance clinically possible, quelling any doubt she had about my relationship to the men of this town.

I climbed up on top of him, squatting above his knees with his prick standing aloft between our bodies. We kissed violently as his hands traced my sweating body from calves to thighs to ass, letting his long fingers linger in the humid cleft at the parting of my cheeks. Suddenly he gripped my ass, spreading it open and pulling me closer to the raging length of his erection. As he spread me from behind, I could suddenly sense Jeanie's gaze on my body in action. A shiver ran like fire from my clit outward to my extremities at the thought and I embraced Peter's head, forcing his face between my bare breasts as he slid backward on the swing and lifted me gently onto his long cock. My knees rested on the outsides of his thighs, preventing the excessive length of his shaft from penetrating. From behind it was an image of utter obscenity as he awkwardly forced himself into my straining cunt, leaking with rivulets of dripping precum that washed over his balls. He started to fuck me fast and it hurt as I was unable to take the entire length inside. "Fuck my ass," I whispered hotly into his ear.

I reached below and spread the slippery wetness around my asshole as he held me open from behind. Then I grabbed his cock and guided it in. He had the perfect prick for an ass-fuck: long, thin and always drooling with cum. I pushed a little and winced, but we were quickly in business as he took me balls-deep up my butt. I bit down into the shoulder of his polo-shirt, but I couldn't resist a glance behind to see if Jeanie was there. I turned and, sure enough, could see her sitting on a lounge behind the slatted railing of the deck's precipice, staring down intently. Turning back to his shoulder, I felt him intensify, plunging slower and deeper into my bowels as he started to cum in long, clenching spasms that filled me up inside.

We stayed motionless in that position for several minutes before I clumsily got to my knees and then to my feet, the flaccid length of his exhausted penis sliding out of my hole accompanied by a warm trail of cum that dribbled out of my ass and onto the inside of my thighs. I could feel more stirring in my guts like the remnants of an enema, so I pulled on my speedos and left quickly while he was still basically unconscious.

I cut directly through the expansive back yards and climbed my way up the deck stairs to where Jeanie was still sprawled out on her lounge chair with sweatpants tossed aside and her legs wide open. She made no attempt to hide herself when I stepped to face her and was actually still idly stroking the length of her pussy. Judging by the big wet stain on the canvas upholstery of the chair between her legs, she'd already cum quite a bit.

"Hey there," she said in a sleepy voice, almost like someone coming out from under anesthesia. "I guess you were telling the truth. That was so hot. I need to get fucked like that. How do I start?"

It was a warm day and the breeze shifted directions, wafting her scent into my nostrils as I regarded her from above with a cold grin. "We can set something up as part of your personal training regiment if you want. It won't cost you any more than you're already paying me."

"Sounds good. When do we start?"

"I can come by tomorrow."

"Sure. That would be wonderful." With that, she stretched and yawned loudly. Not bothering to even look for her sweatpants, she turned on her side with her big naked ass facing up at me.

"I'll show myself out?" I asked, laughing to myself.

"Would you?" she asked lazily, without looking up.

"Sure. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Mmmm. I can't wait."

With that I turned and walked through her house toward the front door. Juanita was in the kitchen. I smirked at her and said, "She can be a real pig, right?"

"Boy, you said it!" she replied in her thick Mexican accent. "Don't tell her I say so, please!"

"Don't worry. I'm the one who said it. And she is."

I arrived early the following day and Juanita answered the door juggling a vacuum cleaner and a garbage bag. The clamor of children filled the rooms behind her.

"Piggy is upstairs," she whispered loudly through the wry smile of her lips in a thick Mexican accent.

"Thanks, Juanita. No need to call. I'll go find her myself."

As I approached the top of the broad, winding staircase, I heard the muffled sounds of fucking emanating from behind her bedroom door. It certainly didn't sound like she needed my help getting laid, but who was she with? I ducked into the adjacent bathroom and quietly locked the door. By pressing myself against the wall, I could almost feel the rhythmic grunting and pounding of their bodies as their lust and greed for each other steadily grew. Listening intently, I unbuttoned my pants and let my fingers crawl their way into the wet folds between my legs. My clit hardened instantly as I flattened my face and chest into the wall, mouth gaping and breathing steam against the black marble of its tiles. She came hard and fast, spitting muted curses as I turned my back to the wall and slid to the floor, my bare ass making contact with a cold surface as my fingers kept digging, prolonging my own silent, blissful agony.

As I struggled to my feet and waddled over to the toilet for a piss I heard his voice: "I'm sorry for the way things have been and I promise it will change once I settle in at this new position. You know I love you and the kids. You're the entire reason I even bother to get up in the morning. Next month we'll go somewhere special and get away from all this just you and me. I promise." She was fucking Tom.

I cracked the door and watched him run down the stairs with his briefcase as he struggled with his tie. Seizing the opportunity, I slipped quietly into the bedroom. It was bright with the mid-morning sun and massive windows were open letting the curtains blow around. Extravagant bouquets of roses were placed about the room and Jeanie stretched out naked on the bed, almost expecting me. Her legs were open and splashes of Toms sperm were still pooled on her belly and dripping from her thoroughly-reamed twat. The smell of sex lingered in the air despite the cleansing breeze.

She ran her tongue across smeared wet lips and said, "Oh my God he is the absolute best! We have to find you a man like him!"

I walked casually to the magnificent picture window and glanced outside into the driveway as Tom pulled his sporty BMW out of the garage and maneuvered it with agility to zoom quietly forward out onto the hushed suburban street.

"Why settle for less than the absolute best?" I asked, lifting my eyes from the driveway below and shooting an intentionally devious gaze across the room and meeting her straight in the eye with it.

"That's not even funny!" she said as the sumptuous calm of her afterglow seemed to fade away. "Whatever, hon, Tom is faithful to me and nothing's going to change that. I can't even believe you!" She sat up as she spoke, the rest of Tom's semen running over her soft pouch of a belly and into her crotch.

"You believe what you saw me do to Peter yesterday, don't you? One of these days you may notice the taste of my ass on Toms cock if you're not careful."

"You dirty fucking townie whore. What do you want from me anyway? Money?"

"No. I want you. You said you wanted me to help you get fucked, and I intend to do that."

"But I love Tom."

"Yesterday you loved Peter's cock shanking my asshole to settle a dare. My butt still hurts a little, so I'd say you owe me a performance too. It isn't smart to say no. At least Peter's wife has a career. What do you have?"

"What do you want me to do?"

***

I looked down on Jeanie lounging by the pool below from the shadow of a canopy that stretched across her deck. My UV filtering sunglasses allowed me a very clear view of her from up here as I sipped the lemonaid Juanita brought me.

My phone buzzed: "...So what am I doing? Just sunbathing? I wish you'd at least tell me what's up..."

I texted back: "...I'll keep you posted..."

I could see her slap the phone down and shift uncomfortably in her lounge chair. Her anxiety fed my excitement.

TEXT: "...Can I go for a swim?..."

"...Yes..." I responded, and watched as she stood, shed the sheer material of her cover-up, and jumped into the pool holding her nose. She was wearing an orange one-piece suit with a little built-in skirt that modestly covered her panty line and almost obscured her excessive booty-jiggling. A modest choice for someone brazenly walking about naked just two days before. She was nervous without the control afforded by her money and property.

She swam around underwater in the sparkling blue water, coming up only for the occasional gasp of air. I watched her for a long moment from the quiet shade of my hiding place when suddenly I heard the diesel clacking of a truck's engine shut off. My heart jumped into my throat as I heard the heavy slam of mettle doors and the immediate buzz of weed-whackers. Jeanie was still in the pool, treading water in the deep end with her face just at the surface of the water. She couldn't hear because her ears were submerged, and I had a strange pang of guilt for what I was about to do to my old friend, but it only lasted a moment.

12