Homecoming: The Hit Man & His Woman Ch. 01

Story Info
Coming home to hit it raw.
2.7k words
4.46
50.8k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanlove
urbanlove
29 Followers

Part 1- Returning Home to Hit It Raw

She faintly felt the expensive silk sheet being whipped away from her naked form. Her eyes fluttered open, struggling to adjust to the darkness of her spacious bedroom. The clock promised several hours before sunrise. She knew he had come home to her.

He stood by the side of their plush bed, looming over his beautiful woman. His gaze traveled over her sexy body, from her petite shoulders to her small, French-manicured feet. Moonlight kissed every curve of her shapely legs, her round ass, and her ample breasts. He watched her shift from her side onto her back, showcasing her tight, little waist and exposing a neat line of well-trimmed pussy hair. He smiled inwardly. Despite the inconsistency of his departures and varying lengths of his travels, his woman always anticipated his return and kept herself maintained at all times. "Azela, I brought you something." He sat at the edge of the bed and held up a long, shiny rope of diamonds set in platinum.

A tingle shot down her back, not because of his extravagant gift but at the sound of her name coming from his mouth. His voice was deep and smooth, suggestive and seducing. Azela watched the light reflect off the jewelry that dangled from his massive dark hand and bounce off his bare muscular chest, his rippled stomach, his incredible arms. She had almost forgotten how built her man was, how delicious his chocolate skin appeared. "It's beautiful, baby..." she murmured, a smile playing across her full lips.

He always brought her something. Something expensive. Something to show her his hard work without revealing his work. Not that he was secretive or withholding by nature, you see. Even though, yes, he kept many secrets and withheld a lot of information, his discretion was not only necessary in his dealings, but also imperative to her safety. His generous offerings were for her protection too; in case one of his homecomings was cut short. He wasn't going to let his woman struggle on the streets.

Azela wanted to jump up and grab him. Hold him. Cover him with open mouth kisses. But she knew his hate for sudden movements and his violent reaction to bursts of passion that were not caused by the control of his dick. She knew how this process worked. She knew how he liked his homecomings to go; how he needed them to move slowly and deliberately. It took time for him to reacclimatize himself to the gentle flow of a loving woman after spending days, sometimes weeks, accustomed to conscienceless, calculating men, their force, their senseless aggression. "I miss you..." she whispered.

"Where do you miss me?" His eyes were cast down, relishing her bare skin. He ran the necklace across her belly. The cool metal stimulated her skin. He saw her nipples harden, her stomach muscles tighten slightly. She pulled her knees up; the cord of jewels parted them. He watched her open herself to him. He ran the string of diamonds up and down her warm slit. He sometimes liked to think those thighs separated for the diamonds. This was untrue, he knew. But it was these times, the times he pretended his woman was a whore (his whore), that excited him the most when he first came home. It always required him a few fucks before he was reminded of how much he loved making love.

She knew this too, which is why she spread her legs wider and pushed her pelvis toward him. "I miss you...here. Up inside of me." She felt his middle finger push into her. He pulled it out again. In again. Out again. In again, but this time his finger was draped in platinum and diamonds. He pushed the metals into her pussy. He finger-fucked her slowly with the jewels. "It misses you...do you miss it, Dontrell?" she breathed between moans.

The sound of his name snapped his attention away from her platinum and diamond filled pussy. Their eyes locked. Dontrell felt his aroused dick hardening to its full length and thickness. It caused a bulging at the crotch of his jeans.

Azela noticed and lightly massaged the bulge with her small foot. A flame of sexual excitement burst deep inside her gut. She longed for his long, fat dick. She wanted to hear his approving grunts as he pounded her pussy fiercely. She wanted to please her man with her body.

"Hell yeah, I miss it. Miss somethin' else too." Dontrell stood up suddenly, slightly scaring Azela, the diamonds falling in a heap on her center. He angrily unbuckled his belt and pulled his nine-inch black cock from his jeans. Precum quickly built up on the tip. He smoothly swooped his hand down behind her neck, forcefully pulled her to an upright position, guided her head to his crotch, and ordered quietly: "Suck my dick, Bitch."

She wasn't offended by his coarse words. She knew this was how his work made him. She knew he would eventually soften; his heart as well as his dick.

She obediently opened her lips and accepted his huge package. It nearly gagged her at first, but she moderated her sucking and let it sink deeper and deeper into her throat. She savored the familiar taste of him; she was reminded of how much she enjoyed having her man's dick in her mouth.

Dontrell stared at her bobbing head. He watched his cock disappear into then reappear from her warm, wet mouth. He admired her beautiful facial features; her small nose, alluring almond-shaped green eyes, her pouty lips presently servicing his shaft. He kept his left hand firmly planted on the back of her head. He sometimes clenched his hand, taking a fistful of her long, dark, chestnut-colored hair and tugging it slightly as she sucked him off. His right hand caressed her perky tits, which appreciated the attention and showed this by turning the nipples into hard little knobs for him. "Don't forget, Girl, to eat my balls too," he muttered, his head tilted to the ceiling, eyes pinched closed.

Azela devoured them. She closed her lips around his sack and rolled his balls around in her mouth. She licked them hungrily and greedily sucked on his sack. The low appreciative sounds he made kept her from demanding something in return. By now, her pussy was soaking wet and literally aching for dick. She slid his penis back into her mouth and heard him emit a louder grunt.

"Fuck, that feels so good..." he mumbled, as he started thrusting his hips into her face faster and with more force. He held her head with both hands and felt the tip of his dick hit the back of her throat over and over. He glanced down and saw her seductive eyes staring at him as she deep-throated his cock. He held her gaze for several minutes as his excitement climbed to its ultimate peak. Right before he unloaded himself, he tore his eyes away and pushed his dick as far into her throat as possible. He looked down at her face, eyes now closed, in time to see her swallow the cum he was forcing down her throat. "Yeah..." he whispered. "That's it... swallow it. Swallow it. "

Azela polished off his dick and licked it clean. The hardness of it waned only slightly. Within minutes, it was back at its full strength. She gazed up at him, as he was still standing in front of her, letting his emotions calm down.

Each time he climaxed, he simultaneously wanted to thrust aside and embrace the woman who brought him there. He felt like he hated her for making him lose control over himself, but he loved her for the pleasure she delivered. Sometimes he wanted to slap her across her dick-sucking face for being such a slut, but at the same time, he wanted to lovingly tongue-kiss the mouth he just came in.

This time, Dontrell chose the second route. He looked down into her curious eyes, her innocent face just recently contorted by having to host his massive cock, her gorgeous body that still remained un-dicked. Dontrell leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. She pulled his handsome face to her and kissed him deeply. As she brushed her lips over his cheeks and forehead, he reached down to where the diamond necklace was trapped between her thighs. Parting her knees, Dontrell picked up the temporarily forgotten jewelry. He undid the clasp and fastened the platinum chain around his woman's neck. She looked beautiful wearing nothing but $50,000 worth of glittering diamonds; far more beautiful than he imagined when he purchased the jewelry. All cash.

He pulled her to her feet and embraced her tightly. He held her small form against his large frame, their bodies fitting neatly against one another. Her skin was so smooth and supple. Sometimes he wondered to himself how he got her; how he kept her. Secretly, he feared the day she realized his evil and walked out. They were different elements. She water; he fire. Her smile alone could revive the sick, while his hands ended men's lives. She was tender and sensitive. Giving to everyone. With most people, he simply took. He was destructive and angry. So much anger. She was a soft angel and he was a cold dude. I guess it's as simple as that.

Dontrell slipped a hand between her warm thighs. Her center was wet and inviting. He recognized impatience in her moan as he rubbed her clit. "Turn around." He nearly came watching her push her ass into the air, as she positioned herself on her hands and knees on their bed.

She opened her center, exposing her two tight holes that she expected to be stretched before daybreak. "Fuck me." Her command came out more as a plead, a request really.

Pulling up behind her, Dontrell slapped the top of her ass, then grabbed his dick and pressed the fat head against her pussy opening. He hadn't felt her pussy, any pussy, for almost two weeks. Two weeks too long. He wanted it raw. He always did. When it came to her, he never hit it with a rubber. Her pussy was his glove. Even though he had ample opportunity to fuck other women, he never did. He knew that she might doubt his loyalty because he almost never commented on it. But, truth is, he would never put her health into question. And he would never contaminate her pussy. His pussy.

The first time they went to fuck, Azela protested intently about him not wanting to use a condom. Dontrell thought back to how she looked at him, laying flat on her back, legs splayed open, her hand covering her soaking pussy, insisting on "protection." He remembered how he held her gaze as he snatched her hand away and sunk his dick roughly (and rawly) into her. Her eyes went from a look of intensity, to surprise, to disbelief, and finally to delirium as he pounded her pussy relentlessly. Later, as she was recovering from her first orgasm, he held her tight against his chest and he revealed to her in a whisper his reasons for raw sex: "My only one."

Presently, Dontrell was slowly pushing into her tight hole as she arched her back so that he could penetrate even more deeply. She moaned loudly at the intrusion. Her breathing quickened as his dick stretched open the walls of her pussy. She felt herself growing wetter and hotter. Her abdomen continued to crave his thrusts.

Taking hold of the sides of her voluptuous hips, he began pulling and pushing her body from himself. "Take the dick, take the dick" he murmured over and over to her. His cock yearned for the tightness and wetness of her pussy with each plunge. Fucking her raw from the back gave him the ultimate satisfaction. He watched his naked black head cut into her folds of golden flesh. She bucked forward each time he thrust inward. "Take it." He leaned more weight on her and reamed her pussy deeply and roughly. He yanked her head back by her hair and kissed the side of her neck and face.

"Whose is it?"

Her voice shaked in pain between each pleasurable thrust. She whimpered that her pussy was his. "Yours...yours... yours," she whispered at each incoming force of his dick.

Dontrell slapped her ass many more times, making her cry out in pleasure as he set her backside on fire with every contact of his hand on her skin. She could tell he was close to climaxing when he stroked faster and his groans sounded uncontrolled. He had no choice but to finish her up before shooting his semen deep into her womb. She screamed as he ferociously fucked her into senselessness. She didn't even feel him smash his cock against her cervix and fill her pussy with his seed. He gave a few last pumps, emptying his dick completely inside of her.

He slowly pulled out of her nearly unconscious form. She was as limp as a rag doll. Laying face down on their bed, she felt her breathing returning to normal, her heart beat slowing. She kept her eyes closed because it felt as though it required too much energy to open them.

He collapsed on the bed next to her. Face up, he savored the after effects of his orgasm. For almost twenty minutes, they laid there, side by side, silent, but speaking the same feeling: relief. She was grateful to have him home; her man fucking her, protecting her, loving her. He was eased by her compassion, her truth. With her, he released himself not only physically and sexually, but psychologically from the wickedness and deceit he was so often surrounded by. His whole body was relaxing, loosening, giving away to her.

Dontrell pulled her to him. He kissed her forehead, her lips, her cheeks, her eyelids. He reached down and caressed her swollen pussy. His cum dribbled out slowly.

He secretly hoped for conception. She wouldn't ever leave him then. Although he never professed his longing for a child during their regular conversations, sometimes during sex he demanded a baby. As if contingent on her sole authority, he'd whisper while thrusting into her, "Give me a child... give me a child..."

When Azela outwardly voiced her concerns about pregnancy, he decided that, in the event that she carried their baby, she would have it. "You'll bear my child." End of story.

She kind of figured that he wanted to impregnate her eventually. Early on, he revealed his contempt for her control over their procreation, or lack thereof. One past afternoon, he had walked stiffly into their living room and tossed her pill case on the coffee table. She glanced away from the television to her oral contraception. "It's birth control," she remarked.

"I know," he said quietly, right before he grabbed her up harshly and spun her around.

"What are you doing? What's wrong?" Azela cried in alarm as she felt him reach around her, unzip her jeans, and pull them down over her butt.

He pushed her over the side of the couch, tore her panties aside, and entered her roughly from the back. At first her pussy was fairly dry and hard to fuck. But his dominance over her body never failed to awaken the submissive slut inside her. He pumped her sopping cunt for half an hour before he spewed his cum into her canal. Neither said a word until he heaved himself off of her and gave her ass a light upward slap. "Don't take that shit anymore."

Later that night, he had gently made love to her missionary and held his dick inside her for ten minutes after filling her pussy with his seed. Tears rolled down the side of her head as she lay trapped under him and his sweet words, promising his love, his need, for her. She hadn't been on the pill since.

Now, she felt his large fingers, lubricated with their juices, penetrating her engorged center. She knew he wished his cum would stay inside her and only come out once it had succeeded in making a child. "So good, 'Trel..." she murmured quietly.

He peered at the shining rope around her neck, at her breasts that were pressed against his side. He continued to finger her and kiss her forehead as she fell asleep.

urbanlove
urbanlove
29 Followers