Homecumming

Story Info
College girl meets boy: her brother.
3.5k words
4.49
112k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel drove the rental car down the familiar street she had driven only a few times before on her own before she left. She was excited to finally be back after four years of college. Her family had all been at the ceremony except for her little brother who she missed more than anyone else. Growing up they were inseparable, always going everywhere together and hanging out with the same people at school, only thing was he was two years younger than she was and had ambitions of staying at home. He'd done quite well for himself over the years she was hitting the books and she admired that, he accomplished through hard work and determination what she had by studying her ass off. He had spent the last two weeks profusely apologizing for missing her graduation ceremony and promising to make it up to her, the memory of their last phone conversation still brought a smile to her face.

Turning the last corner before driving down the short road to her old driveway her heart skipped a beat as she drove by three really hot guys walking towards her house. They were all tall, muscular and had dark tanned skin, perfectly her type. If she wasn't so eager to get home and see her family she would have stopped to flirt with the guys. They noticed her as she drove by and watched her fade into the distance. Her body ached with desire but she reigned it in, it was time to go home.

A few minutes later she pulled up in front of her old house and honked the horn excitedly. Family members poured from the house all to wish her well and welcome her home. Hugs and kisses on the cheek were passed around as she grabbed her bags from the back of the car and made her way into the old house. Everyone filed this way and that to make preparations for the party that night so Angel and her mom went up to her old bedroom, the one she used to share with Robbie until they came of age. Their parents never believed they could share the same room after the two of them hit puberty. Robbie and Angel never told them that they used to watch each other's naked bodies develop just to see if they actually changed the way the pamphlets in sex education said they would.

"Where's Robbie? I've been waiting for years to see that little pug." She asked her mom.

"Oh just you wait till he gets home, he got off work early to come see you tonight. He's grown into quite the handsome young man. Quite the ladies man he is." She beamed at Angel helping her unpack.

"Mom, you always told us to stay straight laced and save ourselves for that special one." She put her hands on her hips and faced her mother. "Don't tell me you've grown down."

Her mother laughed. "No, no. You two just taught all of us how to have fun in life and to lighten up a little."

Angel laughed with her. "So when's he going to get here?"

"Should be home any minute, in fact I think that's him now." A loud ruckus erupted downstairs.

"Got quite the fan club doesn't he?" Angel smirked.

"You should see him and his father go at it, those two are insufferable."

"I'd love to but I need to finish unpacking." Angel opened up another suitcase and began to pull clothes out of it. She organized them before putting them into the closet on their hangers.

"I'll send him up here when he's ready."

"Thanks mom." She continued to unpack trying to imagine what he looked like now, her last memory of him was as a scrawny little teenager who was about an inch or so shorter than she was but what he looked like now was a mystery since she hadn't seen him in four years. She had always been tall for her height, most of the boys at their schools were shorter than her. Despite his size he had never had any problems making friends, something about him everyone liked no matter what he did. One of the reasons they were always hanging around each other, her height always intimidated others. In high school her growing seemed to slow down and he started to catch up, he wasn't that much shorter than she was by the time she left but skinny as a rail.

A knock at the door interrupted her reminiscing. "Come in." she said to the door.

"Angel?" Robbie walked in and her mouth dropped open. She had seen him on the drive up home, he was one of the three guys she had been all hot and bothered about walking down the street.

"Oh shit." Angel blushed intensely heat rising to her cheeks and Robbie seemed to do the same, apparently he hadn't recognized her either.

"Wow, you've really grown, you look great." He said abashed.

"You too little brother, hell I need to start calling you big brother." She smiled and gave him a huge hug, he lifted her off the floor and the two of them giggled. "So what's this I hear about you being a ladies man?" she put her hands on her hips and stared him with mock authority.

"Well, I don't know about that, I've only had..." he stared at the ceiling while pretending to count on his fingers. "In the last couple months..." Angel pushed him and gave him another hug. Without thinking she kissed him on the lips and they both froze staring at each other. She finally broke away from him blushing more than she had before.

"I need to sit down." Robbie found a seat in the room and sat uncomfortably.

"I'm really sorry Robbie, it's a force of habit. I guess you could say I've become a bit of a man's lady?" she smiled sheepishly hoping to hide the real reason she had kissed him, she thought he was smoking hot.

"No, no don't apologize. I'm a bit embarrassed to say it but I kind of enjoyed that."

"Really?" she perked up momentarily and then realized that she was happy her brother was attracted to her. "I mean...let's just forget it."

"Yeah sure, sounds good to me. You need help unpacking?" He stood up and walked over to the bed and starting pulling clothes out of her suitcase.

"Yeah hell yeah. So tell me about this new business of yours." They spent the next hour and a half catching up on old times, swapping stories of Robbie's carpenter shop, Angel's school days and of course relationships gone sour. It didn't help their uneasiness about their earlier encounter to find out that the two of them were single.

Robbie finally left the room and they decided not to hug this time now afraid of what might happen. He went to his part of the house and Angel got undressed to take a shower, disappointed in herself that her pussy was wet from the kiss.

"Dammit Angel, he's your fucking brother. Get a grip will you." She showered and eventually got over it. Dressing in some nice clothes she went downstairs to join the party which had begun without her. She mingled with family she hadn't seen in years and told stories about school and did her best to catch up with all the changes that had happened while she was gone. She had never thought about how out of touch with home she had become while at college, she had spent so much time studying she really hadn't thought about it. Several hours, a huge dinner and dessert and many goodbyes later Angel settled down on the living room couch to chat with her mom and dad while Robbie handled the clean-up. They were mostly interested in her love life and the possibility of becoming grandparents, she had a hard time trying to explain how her love life had gone so out of control. She'd had three boyfriends since she was gone but all of them in the last year and a half and their relationships had been primarily based on sex. She also did her best to avoid telling them about how she had danced as a stripper for a few months to save up the down payment for her car.

Her parents finally stopped asking questions and went to bed, Robbie finished up in the kitchen and Angel slipped upstairs to hide in her room for a short time waiting for the full moon to rise higher into the sky. She undressed and slipped into a sports bra and skin tight gym shorts to get more comfortable. She heard Robbie finish up in the living room and retire to the guest room that had become his temporary bedroom. Angel used that moment to sneak out onto the second story balcony that was on the opposite side of the house from their parent's room. She sat on one of the lounge chairs on the balcony and watched the moon trying to clear her mind.

Robbie was a fucking hottie and she couldn't get that out of her mind. The fact that he was her brother didn't seem to have any effect on her hormones, her pussy was getting damp just remembering him walking down the street in his overalls and no shirt. She shook her head trying to clear out the thought and fumbled into her purse for a cigarette, she had just pulled one out and was about to light it when Robbie walked onto the balcony.

"Oh hi. When did you start smoking?" Robbie sat in the only other chair and Angel could only stare at him briefly before lighting her smoke. He was once again wearing his overalls and no shirt, she had to cross her legs to hide the wet spot she was sure was now there.

"Couple of years ago, a friend of mine in college got me hooked. I'd quit but I don't really care." She inhaled a long drag of smoke and allowed it to trail out of her mouth slowly before exhaling.

She looked over at Robbie to see that he was giving her the same stare she had just given him, he looked away ashamed when she caught him. "So, uh beautiful moon tonight eh?" he tried to change the subject. Angel realized she had just turned him on.

"Yeah beautiful." She sat there unsure what to say, he obviously didn't know either since they both sat in silence for a while.

"So tell me about this new job of yours." He asked finally to break the silence.

"Oh, I'm making a website for one of the businesses in town and the local radio station. Its going to be long hours but at forty-five bucks an hour I'm not going to complain."

Robbie whistled. "Wow, you charge almost double what I do."

"Yeah well, my career field is in high demand which means we can charge whatever we want. Graduating with honors helps out too."

"Damn, maybe I should have gone to college."

"Nah come on man, you've got your own business, you work for yourself. That's got plenty of perks I'm sure."

"True that it does." He stared off into space for a few seconds and Angel took another drag on her cigarette allowing the smoke to lazily rise from her mouth again.

"Fuck it, Angel I'm just going to say it. You're fucking hot." The words came as a complete surprise albeit very welcome.

"You think so?" her response was almost automatic but she couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Yeah I know, I'm an ass for being attracted to my own sister but I can't help it. You are a gorgeous woman, exactly my type."

Angel thought for a minute before mashing out her smoke. She had to admire Robbie's honesty besides, she felt the exact same way about him. How weird could that have been?

"Actually Robbie I kissed you earlier because I kind of feel the same way about you. I'm embarrassed to admit it cause you're my brother and all but I can't help it any more than you can."

"Damn. You really think I'm hot?" he asked looking into her eyes.

"Yeah. You really think I'm gorgeous?" she gazed right back into his.

"Yeah I do and that thing you do with the cig. Oh man."

"Is that a hammer in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?" Angel joked, they both laughed and Angel covered her face with her hands. "What the fuck are we talking about? This is crazy we're brother and sister for crying out loud."

"I know I know lets just forget it."

"So tell me about your first time?" Angel wasn't quite ready to stop talking about sex yet.

"You don't want to know about that. Hey didn't we used to hang out up here naked way back in the day?"

"Yeah why?"

"Well, since we're headed down memory lane lets go all the way. Literally." Robbie unhooked his overalls and slid them down his body to fall on the floor, his boxer briefs went next leaving him the chair perfectly nude sporting wood. Angel had begun undressing almost immediately and in seconds was as naked as a jaybird herself. Like Robbie's dick her nipples were hard as rocks.

"Nice." They said to each other at the same time. Angel lit another cigarette and blew the smoke out as sexually as she could teasing him.

"Tease." He said shaking his head. His dick began to visibly throb.

"Well, tell me about your first time and I'll leave you alone. Besides it was your idea to get nekkies."

"I know, alright. You remember the girl in our social studies class that thought she was all hot shit?"

"Oh no Robbie, not her."

"Yeah her. I don't know what got into me one night at this party we were at. Well I did actually someone spiked my drink but we ended up in her room going to town like no one's business."

Angel laughed and shook her head. "Don't tell me you two dated."

"No we didn't she denies it to this day." He stroked his cock a couple of times. "But she was actually damn good. She was my first but I defiantly wasn't hers."

"No shit Robbie why do you think all us girls hated her so much? She was stealing our boyfriends."

"Ok your turn." The chairs were close enough together that Robbie could reach out and touch Angel's tit which he did. "And be honest or I'll tease you."

Angel didn't even recoil from Robbie's touch. His light touch on the tip of her nipple sent goose bumps all over her skin. "Darryl fucking Hansen."

"No way." Robbie pulled back his hand from Angel's nipple. "You couldn't stand that asshole all through high school."

"Yeah well I had to fuck him to find out what an asshole he really is. Actually called me a trophy can you believe that?" Angel inhaled a long drag on her cigarette again.

"Did you kick his ass? If not I will."

"Yeah me and another one of my girlfriends did. Damn I defiantly need to start calling you big brother." Angel motioned to Robbie's huge member which was rigid hard in his lap. "Bet it drives the ladies wild doesn't it?"

"Want to find out?" Robbie asked seriousness in his voice.

Angel sat stunned for a second. She was now actually contemplating fucking her brother. The thought made her pussy wetter than it had been in a long time.

"Wait, wait this is crazy. We're brother and sister."

"I'll just slide it in so you can feel it that's it." He said. "I won't actually fuck you that'd be gross."

"Just sliding it into my pussy is gross I can't believe I'm actually thinking about it." She took a final drag on her cigarette and mashed it out. Robbie got out of his chair and kneeled in front of her his cock pointing directly at her open pussy slick with her juices.

"Come on what could it hurt? I'd love to feel your hot wet pussy wrapped around my cock." He whispered low in her ear and pressed his body against her tits. She moaned softly and bit her lower lip, her body trembled with horny desire. No longer caring that they came from the same womb she spread her legs wide enough for him to enter her.

"Fine just slid it in but no fucking. Just insert and pull out when I say so."

"Agreed." Robbie pushed his cock towards her pussy and let it deflect along her pussy lips and slid up over her clit, Angel sucked in her breath and leaned her head back a little. Robbie braced himself over her and pushed his dick into her pussy, it was so wet and slick that he felt little to no resistence as he entered her stopping halfway inside.

"Oh my god I can't believe we're doing this." She said all in one breath.

"You want me to pull out?" Robbie asked disappointed.

"Don't stop there you're on a roll." Angel said breathlessly. He pushed forward again and slid his entire length into her hot sex. She arched her back and leaned her head back from the pleasure of his cock as it entered her. She never knew the best lover she could have would be her own brother his cock felt so good as it filled her pussy. He pushed it right to the hilt and stopped there, her mind raced circles around itself as she enjoyed the feeling of him inside of her.

"Oh my God you feel so good." She whispered between breaths.

"Glad you like it." He said pushing himself deeper and then backing off a little.

"I thought I told you not to fuck me?" Angel looked at him smiling with passion and horniness in her eyes.

"I don't remember you telling me that." He pulled almost his whole length out and pushed it back in again slowly. Angel's mouth fell open and her breath caught in her throat until he finished. Breathing heavily she looked him in the eye again.

"Really? Guess not then." Robbie pulled himself out all the way and slapped her pussy with his cock teasing Angel, she wrapped her hand around his length and guided him back inside her.

"Oh wait I remember what I told you now." Angel said as soon as Robbie was inside her all the way to the base. "I said you better fuck me and make me cum like never before."

"I think I can handle that." he responded pulling back until only the head was inside his sister.

"I'll bet you can." Angel hissed as he pushed his length back into her. By this time Robbie was so horny he couldn't stop himself from fucking her, his strokes were long and slow but gradually gained momentum as his passion grew. Angel's breaths were heavy and raspy and although soft her moans seemed to pierce the silence like gunshots.

"Shh, be quiet I don't want us to get caught."

"I'm trying but oh my fucking god you feel good." Angel whispered. Her head thrashed back and forth and she grabbed the chair with a white knuckle grip holding on while he went to town on her deprived pussy. Each stroke of his cock brought a new moan from her lips and her desire for him made keeping the volume to a minimum almost impossible. She though she was going to go crazy as her first orgasm built up inside her and finally exploded, she came so hard she even squirted a little.

Robbie pulled out and positioned his sister against the railing with her ass in the air. Grabbing her hips with both hands he entered her from behind and fucked her with more force and speed. His rock hard cock stretch her pussy almost to its limits and his motions drove her right back to the edge in record time, she was going to come again any second. Deciding to blow her brother's mind she allowed her orgasm to consume her and as she came, wave after wave of pussy juice squirted from her hot sex onto his dick. His low shouts of surprise told her that she had succeded in turning him on and several shots of his cum onto her bare ass told her that he couldn't hold out any longer. Smiling ear to ear the couple stood and held each other while they caught their breath.

"Jesus Christ Robbie that was fucking awesome." Angel whispered as they sat back down naked on the same bench. She cuddled against him soaking in the afterglow as well as their cum.

"You're pretty damn good yourself, I've never cum that fast before."

"Next time you'll cum even faster, I assure you." she smiled at him.

"Why do I hear banjos in the background?" They both laughed.