Homelands Pt. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers

"Or if they want," she said.

"Whatever," I said.

"Deal." Lily quivered, her breasts jiggling. "Oh, now I'm really excited." She covered her mouth instinctively. "Not that I wasn't before."

I laughed, touched her hand softly. "It's okay."

"I'm sorry. I understand what I'm signing up for, as well as what I'm not."

I frowned. "Well, tell me you do at least want children?"

"Oh, yeah," she said without hesitation. "Absolutely. Preferably a lot of them."

I laughed at her tone. "Okay. Good."

"I can't wait for the day that I can have sex with my son," she said, blushing.

I kissed her on the cheek. "And I can't wait to watch, and to fuck our daughters. You know, if we leave them to be raised by mortals, after a few months, they'll be of age."

She nodded slowly. "Yeah, That's certainly one option."

"Well, I don't entirely love the idea us being absent for most of their development," I said. "But this is pretty close to instant gratification. Isn't that appealing?" When I only saw a hint of a reaction, I added, "If you want to have one or two more kids after that, kids that we do raise ourselves, we can do that too."

"Yeah, that's fine," she said with a sigh. "I'm dying to raise my own children, but I suppose it would be nice to get to know each other better first before we go through that."

I lowered my voice. "Imagine if, once they came of age, we made all our children be our vassals. Talk about a boost in power! And without having to Devour anyone."

She stared at me in horror. "I don't know, Frank."

"We certainly don't have to. Just an idea," I said, feeling like an asshole.

But, at the same time, I felt a bit frustrated with her for making me feel like an asshole. You'd think I'd suggested that we Devour them. Of course, I should have said that we could ask them to be, instead of saying that we'd make them. But that didn't make me a monster.

Did it?

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers