Homelands Pt. 02 Ch. 08

Story Info
The conclusion of Part Two.
12.9k words
4.56
16.5k
10

Part 24 of the 79 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
605 Followers

######################

Part Two picks up where Part One left off. Be advised that if you haven't read Part One, the story may be quite difficult to follow.

You should also read Part Two, Chapters One to Seven before reading this.

This is the final chapter of Part Two. Part Three will be along soon though.

This is primarily an incest story, but it is also sci-fi/fantasy, and supernatural elements are not incidental to the plot. Additionally, most chapters will feature elements of other categories, particularly group sex and anal.

All characters are over eighteen. All acts are consensual.

########################

Our ceremony was briefer than brief. Once everyone had assembled in the park, Lily and I stood under an ivied trellis and said our vows to one another. We didn't bother with a flower girl or bridal party or groomsmen or have anyone oversee the ceremony.

The only thing that felt wrong about it to me was that the trees were all green. In the mortal world, it was summer, the season of weddings. But it felt like we should be marrying in autumn, with the leaves all gold and red and orange and brown.

I wore a tux with an indigo bow-tie to match her natural hair color. Lily wore a traditional white gown with a sequined bodice. Her light blue skin looked so beautiful against the white on white dress that I almost thought it comical that ordinary women wore the same colored gowns. As good as she had looked yesterday, as my fiance, wearing her mortal disguise, she looked twice as good today, as my wife, in her true appearance.

Lily and I were the only ones that were fully clothed. The men wore boxers, the collars and cuffs of dress-shirts, and neck ties the same color as my bow-tie. The women wore their best lingerie. Though none of it white, of course.

When we held hands, Lily's grip was firm. When we kissed, there was real passion. When I studied her Libido, I almost swooned at the intensity of the desire I found there, lurking beneath a warm layer of happiness. Perhaps none of that should have surprised me, even though we weren't really in love with one another. At least, not that I'd noticed. Women everywhere loved weddings, it would seem. Even those from other worlds.

Heck, I had to admit, even I found myself getting caught up in it. So much so that I almost forgot that, even among mortals, most marriages would not last, and plenty of those that did shouldn't. I almost didn't even wish that it was my mother in Lily's place, however much that would violate one of the only taboos left to a people who had no use for taboos. I even almost managed to convince myself that we were as good for each other as two of our kind could be. So what if we didn't see eye to eye on how to raise our children, or even whether to do so ourselves?

Almost, almost, almost.

Part of me knew that I'd very likely see things differently soon enough.

While we sipped our first drinks of the evening, my wife regaled me with stories from her bachelorette party. The sheer relish with which she described her various depraved acts, and those of the mortal women that passed for friends when she was still under my veil, gave new life to what was otherwise a fairly predictable tawdry tale.

"I'm sorry none of your people could be here," I said after she finished her story.

She snorted derisively. "Why? I'm not." The hard edge left her voice. "Sure, I'd gladly fuck them too if they were here, because I'm in that kind of mood, but I thought you understood by now that I pretty much hate them."

I kissed her forehead, then donned my best smart-ass grin. "Well, you see, Lily, the thing is, it's kinda hard for me to understand something you refuse to explain."

"You don't want to know."

"Are you sure? Because it feels to me like I do," I said.

"Trust me, you don't. And I don't want to talk about it. Ever. So please don't ruin my wedding day by asking about it, okay?"

"Okay, okay, sorry," I said. "But I do hope you know that you really can share things with me. That's one of the things that husbands and wives do. Or so I hear."

Lily smiled, laying a gloved hand on my cheek. "I'll keep that in mind." After taking a long sip of her wine, she added, "You know, I thought about you all the time after you left. I was glad you'd got away, because captivity is captivity. But I missed you. A lot."

"Does it look like I forgot about you?" I asked, before pulling her in for a kiss.

"I think we should go mingle," she said breathlessly after our lips parted. "I mean, as I just got done saying, I obviously don't mind having complete strangers inside me. But I think it would be nice to get to know your family at least a little bit beforehand. Or, you know, in general. I have a feeling I'm going to be seeing a lot of them after all."

Seeing as she'd only put a little bite into those last words, I only put a little force into the smack of her ass. She yelped and shuffled forward a few steps, but smiled at me afterwards.

We went over to the pavilion. Everyone was gathered around a picnic table that had been turned into a makeshift bar. I introduced her to everyone, and she took at least a few minutes to make small talk with each person. And she hit it off with everyone.

Especially Todd.

Fucking Todd.

You'd think they were old friends. This, after one night of sex, that, by Todd's account, wasn't even that great. But if he thought she talked too much though, as he'd said to me at one point yesterday, he wasn't letting it show now.

While the four of us talked, Holly made eyes at me, at least when she wasn't glowering at her husband or pretending not to be giving my wife dirty looks. The poor dear. I hoped that after her Elevation, her feelings might evolve. Or that Todd's would.

Lily was almost as comfortable and flirty with Dad as she'd been with Todd. But then, Dad was pretty funny to begin with. Often unintentionally, but sometimes even when he thought he was. And he was always in prime form at parties. It was almost as if he didn't think small gatherings were worth turning his charm up to its highest setting.

While she and Dad joked, Cindy and Iva came to join us. Cindy eased in to the conversation Dad and Lily were having. Iva stared at Cindy longingly, almost jealously, as she tipped back her plastic cocktail glass.

I pulled her aside. Lily looked back at me when I took my hand off her back, but when she saw that I was just stepping a bit off to the side, she smiled, blew me a kiss, and turned her attention back to the story my father was telling, hanging on his every word.

My aunt's outfit was just unfair. It took great effort on my part to think about anything other than ripping her soft breasts out of her teddy and sucking on them while everyone, including my newlywed wife, stared on.

"She's delightful," Iva said. "Looks like Mel wasn't kidding. You are marrying up."

"When did she say that?" I asked.

"I think I met her once, actually," Iva said, ignoring my question.

"Really? In Silas' Court?"

"Yeah. I think I saw her at parties back when I was with Silas' daughter. Never spoke to her, but I remember being taken by her." She paused. "And, now that I think about it, I also remember there being rumors about her tearing some woman's throat out with her jaws. Be careful with that one, Frank."

"I will be."

"Here," Iva said, handing me her empty glass. "Why don't you go buy me another."

I laughed, kissed her on the forehead, and made my way around the clusters of people to get at the picnic table. Not a minute later, I returned with another cosmotini. Or at least, I hoped that's what it was. She'd told me what went in it a few times in the past, but I never seemed to remember. Even though it wasn't even all that complicated.

"So I've been thinking about what we talked about yesterday," she said.

"Brianna?" I asked.

Iva shook her head. "No, though we ought to talk more about her sooner or later too. I meant what my mother said to you. About the thing she regrets. Or the one that I actually know about." She paused to take a sip of her drink. It would appear I'd gotten the drink right, or near enough that she couldn't tell the difference. "I've never told anyone this, you know. But now that I know there's something else that she regrets, it doesn't seem like as big a deal as it once did. If that makes any sense." Another sip of her drink. For someone who supposedly didn't think it such a big deal anymore, she sure looked nervous. "I guess I don't even care if the others overhear us. Not anymore."

I motioned for her to continue.

"Gus and Cindy aren't really my brother and sister."

I almost dropped my bottle of beer.

"Cindy sure looks like she is," I said, after a moment.

Iva rolled her eyes. "Well, okay, she is. But only half. We don't have the same father. And the story is about him."

"Your father?"

"Theirs. The man I thought was my father too, when I was growing up."

"Hmm. You know, I don't think I ever met him," I said.

"Of course not. I Devoured him not long after I came of age," Iva replied, her tone shockingly casual. "So you wouldn't even have been born yet," she continued.

I hadn't even been born yet?

"So, the regret is banishing you?"

"Yup," Iva said. "It was only because she couldn't be seen to tolerate what I'd done. Not because she was mad about losing him. Maybe she'd loved him once, but she certainly didn't anymore at that point. As queen, though, she had to do something, even though she didn't want to lose me. We cried together for hours."

That was a hard thing to picture. Grandma was warmer with her daughters than anyone else, but the idea of her crying was entirely alien to me.

"So why did you do it?"

She frowned, shrugged one shoulder. "It was stupid."

"No one's judging," I said.

"Well, I guess I am," Iva said, before taking another sip of her drink. "I've paid for it and paid for it. But some days, I still think I haven't suffered enough."

I kissed her on the forehead. "Don't do this to yourself."

She looked up at me with a face that didn't reveal anything. "So, understand that I grew up thinking this man was my father. I loved him. And I yearned for him. I knew what we were. No one told me, but I always knew things I wasn't supposed to know."

No surprise there.

"So there I was," Iva continued, "having fantasized about my father for a long time, but even after I came of age, he wouldn't touch me. Mom told me that he genuinely loved me, but he could never see me the same as he did Cindy, because I wasn't his."

"That had to hurt."

"You have no idea. I think that's why I've always been so interested in Cindy. Like I was convinced there had to be something really special about her."

"Ah," I said. Not that it was hard to believe before, when I hadn't known there was a deeper reason for it. But that did make sense.

"Guess I needed to believe it so bad that I genuinely started to," Iva added. "Not that she isn't. Special. But it's always been more about coping with the way Dad shunned me."

I nodded.

"What made it worse was that, for years, I'd felt bad for Dad. Thought he was being neglected sexually, and was dying to make up the difference for him. You see, he worshiped my mother. But she'd lost interest in him. She told me exactly that, many times. When Mom married him, she was marrying the last scion of a once great house. And he just never really lived up to that. Wasn't his fault though. No one in his family was very powerful. Hadn't been in a long time."

I still didn't know the history of our court as well as I'd liked. But I was gradually correcting that, with Wendy's help. There had been a time when the throne passed regularly between not only Houses Orwin and Farrier, but also Ariand. My grandfather's house.

"So Mom thought she'd snagged an alpha male. But he wasn't. He doted on her. Would do anything for her. He was so sweet, Frank. But he didn't realize that every time he said, 'I don't know, dear, whatever you want to do tonight,' she grew even less attracted to him."

"Story old as time," I said.

"Guess so," Iva said. "Anyway, that's pretty much it. Dad was hardly getting any. Mom could barely stand him, and if Cindy's legs were open and Gus wasn't between them, it was most likely because was on the toilet. I wanted so bad to take Dad inside me and make everything okay, to be for him what Mom and Cindy wouldn't."

Sick. And touching at the same time.

I gave my aunt a deep kiss.

"What was that for?" she asked with a smile that said she didn't really care why.

"Just because."

Blushing, she picked right back up. "I always figured we'd be a big happy family when I came of age. And that sorta came true, but not really. I guess I should have been mad at my mother most of all, but somehow I couldn't be. I blamed Dad.

"For a year or so, I tried to accept it. And finally getting to make love to Mom and Cin and Gus, well that definitely nice. But no matter how hard I tried to seduce him, Dad just kept refusing." She paused for a moment and took a swig of her drink. "Until one night. But I'd long ago decided that I hated him so much that if I ever managed to wear down his resistance, I was going to make him pay." Another sip. "And I did."

"That definitely explains a lot."

My aunt shrugged. "I guess. It still doesn't make all that much sense to me, and I lived it. Why wasn't I just happy that he finally saw me the way I'd always wanted him to?"

"Damage had already been done," I said.

Lily came up behind Iva, placed a hand gently on my aunt's shoulder. "So, can I have my husband back now?"

Iva laughed awkwardly. For a moment, I saw a look in her eyes that made me hope that Lily never made the mistake of crossing Iva.

As she pulled me towards the food table, Lily asked, "What was that about?"

"Nothing."

She gave me a skeptical look, but didn't say anything more about it. We piled our paper plates high with food before going to sit at one of the empty picnic tables.

It suddenly hit me that while we'd always planned to have the ceremony outdoors, the reception was supposed to be indoors. What was the rehearsal dinner all about if we were going to have a family barbecue afterwards?

"Honey?" I asked, as I forked up a pile of pulled pork, "When did we change the plans for the reception?"

Lily smiled. "Frank, sweetie, `we' didn't. I did. Right before the ceremony. It's just so beautiful out, I didn't want to be inside."

"And that's it?" I asked.

As she chewed a mouthful of potato salad, she said, "Maybe there's something else. But you'll have to wait to see what."

One day, I hoped to meet a woman who told me things when I wanted to know them. It would probably never happen, but it was a nice dream.

Just then, Grandma came over to us. She had what I thought was an Old Fashioned in one hand. I didn't know anyone actually drank those.

"Having a good time?" she asked.

"Absolutely. You?"

She nodded. "You still haven't introduced me to this wife of yours. That's awfully rude of you, Frank. I'm not sure who should be more offended. Her or me."

Had we skipped Grandma when making the rounds?

Freudian slip, I guess.

"You must be Grandma Kailtlin," Lily said, offering her hand.

Grandma ignored her hand, bending down to kiss her on the cheek instead. "A pleasure, Lily. You look absolutely fabulous in that dress."

"Thank you," Lily said for the manyteenth time that day.

"You better take good care of her," Grandma said to me.

Lily laughed, clearly expecting that sentence to end with a different pronoun. "You heard her," she said, pinching my cheek.

"I will, Grandma."

"And keep an eye on her, too. If she came to you from Silas, it's as likely that she's spying for him as not. Any moonlit woman who allows herself to be held prisoner by the likes of us lowly Autumnal folk is either incredibly devious or not worthy of my grandson."

Lily's smiling facade cracked only a little.

But I felt her Libido turn dark and angry. Primal. And, for just a split second, it looked as though the woman sitting across from me was half woman, and half wolf.

The creature was a biped that might have been ten feet tall. It was hard to say, since she was still seated, but she was definitely huge. She was covered from muzzle to tail in indigo fur, save for a patch of light blue fur from groin to collarbone. The teeth bared in her silent snarl were as long as steak knives. Her chest and arms were thicker with muscle than mine had ever been, no matter how much I'd altered my appearance.

Grandma smiled. "I've been with Silas too, dear. Not nearly enough times for my liking, but enough to know that it doesn't take a crazy woman to consider doing some crazy things to please him. And spying on the ruler of one court for the benefit of another is hardly crazy. Pretty common, actually."

I didn't know what to say to that. Lily scoffed, but apparently thought it so preposterous that it didn't need a response.

"Anyway, it was truly lovely to meet you," Grandma said, raising her glass in salute before returning to her table.

"Well!" Lily said. "Can you believe that?"

I sure hoped not. "I'm sorry about that, honey. Grandma just kind of speaks her mind."

"Ordinarily, I respect that," Lily said. As she ought to, being that she shared the same trait. "But that's just downright offensive. As if you don't know that I would have run away with you long ago, if you'd just asked."

I stared at her face. It was a beautiful, decidedly fur-free face.

Fuck me. I don't know if I was just enchanted by her and the memories of the really good sex we'd shared in the past or what, but I believed her. "Forget it. It doesn't mean anything. I know she's wrong, you know she's wrong, and that's all that matters."

I'd have loved to ask why Grandma found it hard to believe that a moonlit woman could have been held captive, but I knew how that would sound.

Lily frowned. "You don't think she'll turn your family against me? Or, at least, the Farriers? I mean, I thought things were going well between me and your father, but I've seen the way he looks at her."

"Well, that's true. If she told him she was disowning me, I doubt I'd ever see him again. But I don't know. I'm not even sure she cares enough to do anything like that. She's really not involved much in the court anymore. This weekend is the first time most people her have seen her since she abdicated the throne. And will probably be the last for a while."

"Wicked old bat," she said.

"You get a few of those free, because she was totally out of line. But let's do please remember that she is my grandmother. In her way, she's just trying to look out for me."

Lily sighed, laid a hand atop mine. "I know, baby. I just want them to like me."

"Besides Grandma, they do. Todd is more jealous than he'll let on, I'm pretty sure. Iva thinks I'm marrying up. So does Mel. And from the looks she's been giving you, I'd say Mel might fight me over who gets to take you home tonight."

She laughed. "I only mostly hope you win. She's a sexy little firecracker."

"But don't call her that. I once did. She prefers goddess."

"Ha! I like her style," Lily said, smiling.

I ran a finger over the back of one of my wife's blue hands. "I'm sorry I never offered to take you away back then," I said. "But I'm glad we're together now."

"Me too," she said. "It would have been really hot and romantic if we'd run away without thinking twice about the consequences. But it would have been stupid. And, anyway, here we are, together, and you've signed a peace agreement with him."

"All's well that ends well," I said with a smile I didn't quite feel.

Lily smiled back at me. Her Libido seemed to be telling me that I didn't need to worry about that nightmare beast she'd briefly turned into. But any woman who tried to get in the way of us might need to. Which I suppose should have been reassuring.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
605 Followers