Homelands Pt. 03 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers

Brianna laughed. "Okay, I get it, you're Mister Sensitive. No news there. But, seriously, Frank, `delegitimize'? Is that even a word?"

I blushed.

"The sentiment is nice, though."

I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"I can't say I'm crazy about hearing that you still see your mother as Plan B. But I guess it's better than when I was the backup plan. Something to keep you occupied until you got a chance to chase after her again."

"Yeah, well," I began.

"You don't have to explain," she said. "It's actually kinda flattering. I feel like I won some big competition or something."

That didn't seem like the right way to think about it, but perhaps she had.

Exactly how she had done so still seemed like a mystery to me sometimes. Even when I managed not to think about how she'd been as queen, I still remembered what she'd been like as a kid. Remembered the time her family and mine had both been visiting our grandparents, and we played house, and she pretended to be my wife. When she'd taught me how to kiss, but later that same day, when I was finishing a Lego castle I'd been working on for nearly an hour, had smashed it apart just to impress Dom.

Shit, how young had I been then?

I didn't even remember. Young, though. That much was for certain. And it had been years before I'd told anyone about it. The one friend I had told had told me I'd committed incest, even though it was just a stupid kiss. That had stung. And encouraged me not to tell anyone else for years after that. Perhaps, as much as the kiss itself, the fact that I'd kept it secret for so long explained why it still came to mind so readily.

Yet here I was. Madly in love with that same girl.

Without another word, she climbed into my lap.

It was awkward enough. But before the night was through, Brianna had fucked Dom and I'd fucked my mother.

#

After that vacation, things were as good between us as they could have been. We settled back into the same old routine, but it didn't seem so bad anymore. Neither of us loved that we spent half the day apart, but we made the most of the time we had together.

With how good things were going between us, I found it easier and easier to forgive myself for not going to see my mother. On the one hand, the way we'd left things when we'd last seen each other was definitely eating away at me. But on the other, it seemed almost certain that there was another argument to be had before we got around to making up. And I just didn't feel like dealing with that. Not when I was on my way to setting a record for consecutive days without arguing with any of the women in my life.

Not only did I put off the visit that I knew I owed my mother, but when Brianna was on patrol, I again spent most of my time with Todd and Holly. Val, Mel, and Nat, I saw only sparingly. Just like before Brianna and I had our little getaway. And I never made plans to see any of those three without letting Brianna know first. When I did so, I tried to avoid making it sound like I was asking permission. That wouldn't have gone over well. My cousin wouldn't want to feel like she was preventing me from doing anything. Rather, I did my best to give the impression that I was just letting her know. Even if we both knew that I would in fact change my plans if Brianna raised much of an objection.

She never did though.

"Have fun with Nat," she'd said as she leaned down to kiss me goodbye one afternoon.

And it hadn't even seemed like she'd forced herself to say it.

I felt no more jealous about her recreational activities. Of course, there weren't really any men around that I could consider real competition. If Dom was still with us, that would have been a lot harder for me to say. But, as it was, we managed to avoid fighting about each other's sexual exploits.

So it was that I arrived at the royal palace feeling excited and yet not the least bit guilty. Though I was about to spend the better part of the afternoon fucking my sister every which way, and Brianna knew it, she simply didn't care. Had in fact given me her blessing.

What more could I ask for?

Well, for Natalie to be alone, for starters.

At first, I only noticed Skye. But then I saw the twins and realized that my sister had overbooked her afternoon. Maybe even forgotten that we'd arranged to meet today.

"Oh! Frank. I, um-" she started.

"It's okay," I said, with an awkward laugh. "I'll come back some other time."

"No, no, don't be ridiculous," Nat said.

"We should go. Not you," Ismail said. "Right?" he added, giving his brother a gentle poke in the ribs with his elbow.

Vince shrugged.

"No need for that either," my sister added.

The five of us regarded each other. We were all still fully clothed. If not for the fact that we were in my sister's bedroom, one could almost say that it wasn't even clear what we were talking about. But of course we all knew. The air was heavy with desire.

Well, for the most part.

The look Skye gave me out of the corner of her eyes was somewhat less than libidinous.

But I couldn't really blame her. Not after what I'd done to her mother.

That was a real shame though. Because she was looking good.

Not as good as Natalie, whose remarkable beauty I'd really started to appreciate. My cousin didn't have the balanced proportions my sister had. Nor was she as pretty. But there was no denying that Skye was smoking hot all the same.

Her lacy black mini-skirt didn't cover much more than her hips. That glorious ass of hers was on full display, and it had my mouth watering. Her bra was equally flimsy. I could see her nipples through the thin fabric. Granted, Skye didn't have much to work with up top. Maybe a little more than Brianna. Which wasn't saying much. But with an ass like that, she didn't really need much in the way of breasts to nonetheless take my breath away.

If her brothers were going to enjoy my sister's many charms, I'd sure like to explore hers.

Unfortunately, that didn't seem to be in the cards.

As the twins started to slowly undress Natalie, Skye took a seat at my sister's desk. She crossed her legs and eyed me up and down, evidently unimpressed. An oversized mug of coffee appeared in her hands.

She rather pointedly did not ask me if I wanted any.

Not that I couldn't just as well summon my own, the same way she had. But it would have only been polite to ask.

"So, um, how do you like being the Shadow?"

Skye snorted before taking a sip of coffee. "Fine."

"Can be a little overwhelming, can't it?"

She furrowed her brow. Apparently deciding it wasn't a trap, she sighed and said, "You can say that again." The edge to her voice dulled a bit. "Sometimes I find it really rewarding. Feels like we're really making a difference. But other times, I'd like nothing more than to walk away and pretend I never even heard of the Homelands."

I glanced at the bed, where my cousins were busy worshipping my sister with their hands and mouths. Lucky bastards.

"I know what you mean," I said.

Though, really, I didn't.

I had my regrets, sure. More than Kaitlin's two. And I had basically walked away. For a time. But only from Autumn. Not from the Homelands. In fact, I'd spent that time exploring the rest of our world. That had proven less exciting than I thought it might be, if only because I'd taken such care to keep a low profile. All things considered, though, the desire to leave the Homelands behind just wasn't something I could relate to.

My cousin and I both glanced at my sister, whose moans were growing louder and louder. And we both looked away just as quickly, blushing.

"She seems to enjoy it," Skye said. Then her blush deepened. "Running the court."

I forced myself not to snicker. "It can be a real ego trip."

Skye stared up at me through a fan of thick lashes while pretending to be focused on her coffee. She couldn't love hearing that from me, but, aside from the not-so-subtle glare, she didn't show much reaction. "I suppose," she eventually added.

In spite of myself, I found my blood rushing to my member. I'd forgotten how hot Skye was. What an amazing lower body she had. She wasn't my usual type, to be sure. But still.

Of course, the sounds of passion coming from the bed behind us perhaps had a little something to do with my arousal. As did the fact that my cousin and I were trying so hard to pretend we were unaware of it. Something about that was driving me crazy.

"And how are you coping with being out of power? Going through withdrawal?"

"Not at all," I said. "In fact, I wish I'd never held power in the first place."

Skye raised an eyebrow. "Is that so?"

I shrugged. She wasn't going to believe me no matter what I said, and I wasn't in the mood to bend over backwards trying to convince her.

My cousin tipped back her mug. After a particularly long swig, she said, "You'll of course forgive me for sharing that sentiment."

After a slight wince, I nodded.

We glanced again at the bed, where Skye's two brothers were now spit-roasting my sister. Their skin was so dark. Much darker than Skye's. And they looked darker still in comparison to Natalie. The sharp contrast of their tall, hard, ebony figures against her short, soft, pale form was almost hypnotizing.

Recalling how, long ago, when I'd accused her of having a thing for black guys, she'd said that she herself had no such preference but Natalie definitely did, I found myself suddenly feeling torn between arousal, jealousy, disgust, and guilt.

So what if Nat got more turned on by black guys? These were our cousins. Not random strangers she picked up just because of the color of their skin. And, even if they were, what business was that of mine? How would that be any more objectionable than the other wanton acts of depravity we all committed each and every day?

It was absurd. And, as Aunt Tara had once pointed out, quaintly American.

It didn't even matter that much to me. Nonetheless, there was some part of me that found the idea that my sister might be moaning just a little less enthusiastically if Vince and Ismail were white to be both titillating and discomfiting.

Could Skye sense that reaction?

I looked back over at my cousin and realized that she was too preoccupied to notice my reaction. She unfolded her legs then crossed them again. The one that had been on bottom went on top this time. Her cheeks were flushed, her pupils dilated, and her nipples hard.

I could smell her excitement. The hint of cinnamon sent a shiver down my spine.

She put her coffee down. "Look this doesn't mean-"

"I know," I cut in.

She nodded.

A moment later, I had her bent over the desk, skirt hiked up around her waist, while I fucked both her holes from behind. The way her ass rippled gently with each thrust was simultaneously exciting and disappointing. An ass that big should have more jiggle to it. It barely shook any more than Brianna's did, even though it was quite a bit larger. But it was so round, so perfectly shaped, that I couldn't stop staring at it all the same.

That said, I fairly quickly found myself wishing I could take either Vince or Ismail's place in my sister's bed. Skye was beautiful, and her body was definitely more than a little appealing, even given my usual preference for bustier women. But she wasn't particularly powerful, talented, or enthusiastic. Or at least wasn't enthusiastic about being with me.

Though it wasn't my favorite, angry sex could be really good. With the right woman. Like Brianna or my mother. But with Skye, the resentment I still sensed that she felt for me was strictly detracting from the both her enjoyment and mine.

Unfortunately, by the time Natalie remembered I was there, it was time for me to go. Hours had gone passed, yet she'd hardly taken her eyes off the twins more than a few times.

#

Brianna and I were lying on the couch, watching a horror movie, when a knock came at the door. The sudden noise startled my cousin, and she almost fell off the couch. When I laughed at that, she rained slaps down on me. But I noticed that she was giggling even as she told me what a jerk I was. In fact, she looked about ready to switch over from slapping me to kissing me when whoever it was rapped on the door again.

My cousin gave me an apologetic shrug before slipping away to get the door.

I stared at her as she crossed the floor. Even in relatively loose-fitting sweatpants, her ass was hard not to appreciate. I wouldn't have minded it being bigger, but relative to her slight frame, it was actually more than generous.

Brianna was exactly not my type, in lots of ways. But even so, I found myself wondering why I hadn't been more impressed by her in the past. Hers was a different type of sexy than my mother's, but she definitely had it going on.

"Oh, hey, Nat," Brianna said. "I mean, good evening, Your Highness."

I heard my sister snort. "Please. `Nat' will do just fine."

"Well, whatever I'm calling you, come on in," my cousin replied, stepping back from the door. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Sure," Natalie said. "Whatever you're having."

Brianna nodded and skipped into the kitchen.

"Hey there," I called from the couch as I rose to my feet. "Didn't expect to see you again until next week. To what do we owe the pleasure?"

My sister shrugged. "Guess I just felt guilty about earlier."

"Why's that?" Brianna asked as she set up the blender.

I came over and gave my sister a hug. Then I stepped back to have a proper look at her. She wore red heels, fishnet stockings, a skin-tight red babydoll. Natalie had exactly the right body, and exactly the right complexion, to realize the full potential of that outfit. The contrast of red and black against white skin was exquisite. The black silk ribbon tied around her throat rounded things out perfectly.

My sister ran her hand up and down my abs, staring at them as she did. Eyes focused on the peaks and valleys of my midsection, she said to our cousin, "I got a little carried away with Vince and Ishy. Kinda forgot about Frank."

"Oh, was the poor baby neglected?" Brianna asked.

Nat and I stared into each other's eyes while the blender whirred.

When it stopped, Natalie said, "Well, Skye took care of him, but I still felt bad."

"You shouldn't have," Brianna said as she poured out three cocktails.

Peach margaritas, to judge by the color and the salt-rimmed glasses. Whether you were talking alcohol or sex, it was always something new with Brianna.

Nat snickered. "Good point. Wouldn't want to spoil him."

"Exactly," Brianna replied.

"So I guess the truth is I feel like I'd missed out," Nat said. "`Didn't want to wait a week to make up for it." Turning to look at our cousin, she added, "Hope you don't mind."

Brianna came around the island counter with the three drinks. "Not at all. I'm not sure you made the wrong decision, to be honest. Those boys are fucking gorgeous. But if you think Frank's worth a special trip, far be it from me to stop you."

My cousin gave me a gentle hip check and a warm smile before setting in on her drink.

"Brianna just likes to try to convince other women that I'm not very good so she can keep me to herself," I said.

Natalie smirked at that.

For her part, Brianna coughed up a mouthful of margarita. After cleaning up the mess, she eyed Nat up and down and said, "That is a positively delicious outfit, my dear. You look good enough to eat."

"Thank you," my sister said. "Have you done something with your hair? It looks thicker. And redder too."

Brie smiled and flicked a lock of her beautiful mane over her shoulder. "Exactly right." With an amused grin, she looked up at me. "Nice to know some people notice such things."

I shrugged. "Sorry."

"He's hopeless," Brianna told my sister.

"Oh, I don't know about hopeless. But he definitely needs work. Bless you for having the patience to work with him. I know I couldn't."

Ha freaking ha. They were just too witty.

"Seriously, though," Brianna said, running her nails lightly up and down my back. "I can't blame you for missing his dick. I'm not sure what the hell is going on upstairs sometimes, but our Frank has a gorgeous cock. And if there's a man alive who's got a better idea of what he's doing, I'd love to meet him."

"Thank you, dear," I said, before kissing the top of her head.

Natalie licked some salt off the rim of her glass, took a healthy sip of the cocktail, then said, "True enough, but to be honest, it's not even his dick I spent the day beating myself up for missing out on. It's his tongue."

Brianna raised an eyebrow.

"She wouldn't know," I explained. "I keep trying to get her to let me seduce her properly, but our cousin is not what you'd call a patient woman."

"That's not true," she said. "It's just that my idea of foreplay doesn't involve me lying flat on my back. Patient, I can do. Passive? Not so much."

True enough. That was indeed a better description.

But I didn't feel like telling Natalie that. I still had a hard enough time admitting to myself that I let her do those things to me. And do so regularly.

"Well," Natalie said, averting her eyes, "One of these days, you've simply got to let him. And not just for a little while. Let him do the full routine. You'll thank me. I promise."

Brianna stared up at me. "Okay. I'll do that."

I smiled at her. And, inside my own head, thanked my sister.

I simply loved eating Brianna's pussy. If I got to seduce her properly, heaping praise on every part of her body before making my way to her altar, so much the better.

Natalie walked towards the living room, staring at the TV about as intently as I was staring at her ass. With a groan, she said, "Are those subtitles? It's not bad enough you're making the poor woman watch horror, you've got to make her watch foreign horror? Frank, Frank, Frank," she said, shaking her head. "And to think, here I was afraid I might be interrupting a trip to Happytown. Looks like I rescued Brianna."

Part of me resented the nearly relentless heckling that had been directed towards me since my sister showed up. But part of me wanted to give Natalie a bear hug.

There were few things in life that turned Brianna on as much as teasing me. Being the center of attention was one of them. The way Natalie managed to do both at the same time was getting my cousin really worked up. Her Libido felt like a dam that was about to burst.

Which not only meant that all three of us were in for some real fun that night, but also meant that what little jealousy Brianna might have felt towards my sister before was likely to be gone come morning. And that meant that if I wanted to see Natalie again without waiting a week to do so, it would probably be just fine with Brianna.

"He's picked out worse," Brianna said. "I'll take weird, trippy Spanish horror over trashy American torture porn any day of the week."

And she wasn't kidding about that. Given her taste in bedroom activities, and the fact that they'd slowly made a return into our lives even after I'd said that I wasn't all that into kink, you wouldn't think she'd be so squeamish. But, then, every time I thought I had my cousin figured out, she found a way to prove me wrong.

"What a set of choices," Nat said.

"You should see the shit she makes me suffer through," I said. "Now that's scary."

"Watch it, mister," Brianna said.

Nat smiled at the two of us wistfully. Then she downed the rest of her drink in one gulp. "So. Do you guys want to finish this movie? Or does someone maybe have another idea about how we might entertain ourselves?"

Brianna and I looked at each other.

Unlike my sister, we didn't bother finishing our drinks.

As Brianna slid up alongside my sister's right flank, I approached her left, thinking we'd each nibble one of her earlobes. But Brianna reached over, put a slender hand on my chest, and shoved me back with more force than she could have managed naturally.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers