Homework Help

Story Info
Family starts a new trend.
752 words
3.95
144.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally had the chance to sit down and type this paper that was due yesterday in my English Twelve class. If I wanted to graduate from the twelth grade, I'd better get on the ball. I had been slacking off a bit, but knew I'd get back on. I sat at the computer desk. Drink to my left, snack at my right. In stomps my nineteen year old brother, Josh.

Josh stood five feet ten inches, 215 pounds, brown hair and light brown eyes. If he only wasn't my brother. I had often found myself fantasizing about him, but then erased it out of my mind.

"Hey, Em?" He called.

"Yeah?"

"I really need to e-mail Ashley. Can I borrow the computer for about ten minutes?" I knew ten minutes meant about ten hours.

"No! I really have to type this paper."

"You're a real pain. I just need to tell her that I agree that we should call it quits and I'm sorry for arguing." He plopped down on the sofa. I looked over my shoulder and could tell that that wasn't what he had wanted to do.

I got up, "Sure, but only ten minutes." I wanted to take a quick shower anyway and this would give me the opportunity. I headed up the stairs and Josh ran past me to get something from his room. His smell had me going. I haven't had a boyfriend for about a year and I was over the top with horniness.

I got undress in my room, through a robe on and headed towards the bathroom. My brother bumped into me and my hold on my robe let go and I was standing revealed to him. His eyes wide, "I...I.. I always dreamt about what you looked like underneath..." He grew closer to me and I could sense that he was about to kiss me.

"Josh! I'm your sister!" I moved swiftly into the bathroom door, but before I could close it Josh came in.

I wanted it, but I didn't know what to do. He took over.

Josh pulled off my robe and began kissing me in places that no one ever has. He sent tingles up my spine as he went down and nibbled at my clit. Moan after moan came out and I never wanted it to stop. Just as I thought that, it did.

He got up kissed me and I could taste my juices on his tongue. Then he picked me up and put me on the counter and began to unbutton his pants. When he pulled them down, I couldn't believe the site in front of me. He had to be about 7 inches long and very wide. I had never see the likes of it. No way was that going to be comfortable.

He must have read my mind, "I'll be very gentle. But if you don't want to-"

"Shhh. I do."

With that he made circles with the head of his cock on my clit to make the entrance easier. I thought I would loose it right then. He looked into my eyes, held my waist and gently made his way into me. I wanted to scream, but held it in. "The pain will go away soon." And it did. I nodded and he began to slowly move in and out of me.

"Harder." I whispered.

"What?"

"Harder. Fuck me harder!" Getting the clue he picked up the pace and fucked the brains out of me. It felt so good. We both were about to come with the way we were breathing and he started to pull out of me.

"No!"

"What? Do you want to get pregnant?" He was shocked. Panting.

"Pill. No make me cum!" So he began again and seconds later we both were screaming out obscenities of lust.

Josh pulled his soft penis out of me and I dropped to the floor. Panting. I reached out and put his cock to my mouth. "Oh my goodness that feels so good, Em." He grew harder in my mouth and I felt him pulsing and as soon as it began, it ended. I swallowed quickly, surprised. But it tasted and felt so good. "I'm sorry." He apologized.

I said nothing. It was good. I wanted more, but I had to get that homework done before anything else happened. This reenergized me. As I walked out the bathroom, I wondered if Josh would do this, if I could get dad in on it.