Honesty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers

"My second album went platinum so fast that it made my head spin which was a blessing since the bills are now starting to build up and of course I'm still picking up the tab. At least now I have a half decent accountant thats looking out for me and not robbing me of what little I have left after the other leeches have finished."

Again she paused, her eyes started to tear up, I could tell she was re-living parts of the moments she was about to share with me.

"I had a migraine and it got steadily worse. In the end I canceled the studio and sent everyone home. It was when I got home my life really turned to shit."

She put her hands together, her fingers interlocked, her knuckles now white and it did start me thinking that perhaps subconsciously she was trying to strangle someone.

"I found my husband of nearly two years at home and in our matrimonial bed, stuck in the ass of one of the dancers. Seems he is bi-sexual, a small fact he didn't feel the need to share with me before we married. Another small fact was that he wasn't using a condom. I left the house and went straight to the doctors to get tested."

This time she did look up at me and managed a small smile.

"I went back to the house and kicked him out and had the locks changed, and the answer to the question in your head right now, everything is all clear I made sure I had every test imaginable. It was probably the longest eight months of my life. My manager was over the moon when I told him, he even told me I was better off without him."

She smiled and even gave a half hearted laugh. "This from a man who is intent on bleeding me dry financially."

Eden looked at me for some time, not once saying anything else. I suppose to her she had shared all she was willing to share, in her eyes, it was my turn.

"What do you want to do with the rest of your life?"

Her eyes lit up with that question, I don't think anyone has ever asked her before and was willing to listen to her answer.

"I love my music and want to go on for as long as people want to listen to it. But even my accountant has told me that my manager will have me broke long before then and he shows no signs of letting up."

"Is that why I saw you running out of Vegas?"

Eden nodded her head, and then shrugged her shoulders.

"Frustration is a powerful thing Gil. I've got myself into this mess due to my own stupidity. A manager hell bent on taking everything I own that isn't nailed down. A husband that wanted the best of both worlds and thought it best not to tell me about it so I couldn't decide before I married him and a business I love so much that I won't leave it until people choose to stop buying my records."

The tears welled up, I had every sympathy for her. She was between the proverbial rock and hard place. The sound of crying made the both of us turn and look to the end of the porch, Maria was leaning against the rail a tissue now wiping her eyes. Since we both knew she was there she decided she had no reason to stay quiet any more and walked along the porch stopping along side Eden.

"Help her Gil. Please help her."

We both watched as she again touched her eyes with her tissues and then patted Eden on the shoulder and walked off the porch and back into the darkness. It took her a moment to pull her eyes away from the darkness and once again look my way. There was something in her look, an uncertainty about her as though she was looking at me with a different opinion, just not sure if that opinion was warranted.

"Can you help me Gil?"

I couldn't do much more than shrug my shoulders.

"I'm just a guy who owns a horse sanctuary."

Eden gave me one more intense look, shrugged her shoulders and excused herself. As the door to the house closed I felt like such an asshole. The evening no longer held its charm for me now, my mind already working on possibilities, but I was short on facts and until I had something more concrete to go on I was left to rely on what Eden had told me. I had no doubt she told me the truth, but people omit facts without even noticing they are doing it and it's those facts I needed if I was to stand any chance of helping her.

Yes I was going to help her, she had to have the right to do with her future as she chose to, and not what others have manipulated her into. With a sigh I got up and went to my den, closed and locked the door, it was going to be a real long night that was for sure.

*******

The smell of breakfast sneaking under the door let me know it would be a good idea to eat. Eden was tucking into scrambled eggs and waffles again and the look on her face telling Maria she was enjoying every mouth full.

"You haven't been to bed."

Both Eden and I looked towards Maria. I recognized the half smile on her face, Eden then looked towards me and nodded her head.

"You do look like you've been dragged behind a horse for an hour."

"Gee thanks, both of you are real good for my ego you know that don't you?"

The sound of laughing women as I tucked into my breakfast sure lightened the morning atmosphere. The general conversation soon drifted back towards Eden when she told me that she was going back to Vegas tomorrow morning ready for her evening show. My appetite took a hit right about then, Maria noticed almost immediately and removed my plate whilst she talked to Eden, telling her that she would get Raul to take her back rather than wait at the station.

Eden then grabbed my hand practically dragging me out of my seat saying. "Come on we have some talking to do and fresh air will do you some good as well, you look like your dead on your feet."

It took her another ten minutes of walking around the courtyard and some of the stalls before she started the conversation she wanted to get stuck into.

"I find myself in an unusual situation here Gil. You see I'm attracted to you and I'm kinda hoping that you feel the same way, I happen to be your guest but that doesn't mean shit if we both feel the same way about each other, so I want your input. Yes I know I sound clinical about all this but you've got to look at this from my standpoint, headlining in Vegas don't mean anything when I'm standing next to you hoping that you get the hint that I want to take us further."

We had both stopped to look at each other as Eden spoke, I listened until she stopped speaking, the pause as my brain took on what she had said must have meant something to her because she took a step closer. Her body real close to me now, her arms around my neck and her eyes seemed to bore into mine even her smile seemed to get brighter as she tried even harder to get closer.

"I'm not used to doing all the chasing Gil, so cut a lady a break and help me out here."

*******

Hearing the sound of water running in the bathroom woke me. Seconds later a very naked Eden emerged quietly humming a tune to herself, spotting me awake and sitting up. That body of hers was a dream to look at and even better naked and in my arms, her legs just went up and never seemed to stop. Her hips had that 'hang on for the ride' look and feel about them, I had and I did enjoy that ride that was for sure. Her tight little pussy showed just a small amount of hair over her pubic bone.

From her naval upwards Eden was all muscle and I suspected with a little more time in a gym it wouldn't take her long to show muscle tone. She started to laugh and her tits started to bounce slight on her body, I'm told over a handful is wasted but her C cup sure wasn't going to waste on that body. She gave a shriek and ran across the bedroom launching herself back onto the bed.

"You be careful, those tits of yours will knock you out."

"Oh sush, you never complained when you had your mouth on the end of them trying to suck my body out through my nipple and anyway their not that big."

Eden shuffled up the bed and straddled my legs, my hands now rested on her hips and her incredibly warm hands covered mine. She had that recently fucked and very contented look about her.

"I know I'm glowing Gil, I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, you did this to me and I want you to do it again. I let you sleep because it sure looked like you needed it and there is no way I made you that tired."

The look of mock innocence didn't fool me one bit, the snort and then laugh from me seemed to spur on the indignation and false pout, but they carried no weight either.

"I will have you know that you plundered this body and stole my virtue, I will be in therapy for years to come."

Her words said one thing, the glow about her, the shine in her eyes, even the huskiness of her voice as she spoke those words said something else entirely. Even as Eden was telling me this, her hands had already gone under the cover and pulled it away from me, one hand already wrapped around my semi erect cock and as our lips touched her other hand came to rest on the back of my neck, making sure I didn't change my mind.

A groan came from the depths of her body and passed between our lips, as I opened my eyes Eden pulled away from me, using my shoulders for support she stood, her bloated and still soaked pussy all of six inches from my mouth.

"Smell us Gil, that's us leaking from my pussy, even though I have been to the bathroom to have a pee I was careful not to wipe us away, that is still us you can see oh so deliciously leaking down my inner thigh. I want us to do that again please Gil."

Eden slowly lowered herself until she squatted over me and my hardness rested against her pussy before she moved my cock back and forth between her lips, the lust that burned in her dark blue eyes was clear to see now and as far as I was concerned there was going to be a lot more plundering of her virtue going on just as soon as she had finished sliding her soaked pussy onto my hardness.

*******
I hugged Eden one last time, she held it together very well and then Maria came to say goodbye and thats when she burst into tears. Maria chocked a couple of times but just managed to keep it all in, they both promised to keep in touch and I left the girls to talk for a moment while I checked with Raul that he had everything. With a final wave she went and sat in the truck. Raul placed her things into the truck, kissed Maria goodbye moments later the truck started up and pulled away. Just as quickly as she had arrived Eden was now gone.

"What are you going to do to help her?"

Maria came onto the porch as the truck left the yard, we both watched for a few minutes, the dust cloud showing the progress of the truck along the dirt road. She sat next to me and waited, this damn woman knew me better than most folks ever did.

"For now I can't do anything. A week must pass before the wheels start to turn and when they do I can't be seen to have done anything about it. We both know it's going to be obvious to all three of us, but she can't have any real proof."

She held my hand and gently squeezed it. "Thank you."

Maria got up and went back into the house just as another horse trailer came into view. I smiled to myself and stood up to help with the unloading and care. Life goes on for all of us and for the next week I kept as busy as I could, Maria kept her silence on the subject of Eden, everything else for her was still fair game of course and the imminent arrival of one of her cousins for a weeks visit kept a smile on her face and me in a constant state of looking over my shoulder.

The phone call came mid-day; Eden didn't take long to figure things out.

"I'm at the studio. Myron Cartwright has just walked up to me and introduced himself, as if I don't know who he is. The Benson case made him a star and he's standing here looking at me right now."

"Well first off why are you calling me over this and did it occur to you to ask him instead of me?"

Maria was leaning up against the door frame, her arms folded watching me, a smile on her face and a glean in her eyes, I could hear a muffled conversation going on, Eden had placed her hand over the phone to talk to Myron.

"I'm going to call you back, there is something going on here and this conversation isn't over with."

There seemed little point in hiding my smile from Maria, like me she had been expecting this call.

"She's going to come after you. I sense she is so much like you that she's not going to take your help lightly. She will be grateful, but she will still come at you wanting to know more."

Shrugging my shoulders seemed the only thing I could do at the moment. Maria knew I had stuck my neck out to help her, even the weeks time frame wasn't going to be enough distance between us that she didn't know I had a hand in helping her. Denial was going to be my only defense from now on. At least Eden's life and destiny were going to be in her hands. But for now life remained routine, it was going to be interesting to see for how long.

It was another month before I got the answer. I was enjoying breakfast when Maria dropped the paper onto the table that in itself was new since I never read anything but the financial section of any paper. Putting my breakfast on hold I read the article Maria had folded the paper to. It seemed Eden Burrows had finished her show in Vegas and had told the reporter that she was going to have a rest before her tour to promote her new album.

"She's coming here Gil. She won't stop until you give her the answers she is looking for."

"You sense all this from an article in a paper?"

By now Maria was by the door to the kitchen, her timing as always was impeccable.

"No. She phoned about an hour ago so that I could get her room ready for her arrival. It seems she has taken 'Mi Casa es su Casa' very literally since you told her she was welcome to stay for as long as she liked."

Her laughter as she made her way to the kitchen sure let me know she expected some fireworks in the near future. Once I had finished breakfast I left Maria to wait for Eden, and no doubt a whole bunch of women's gossip as well. It was late afternoon when Raul tapped me on the shoulder and pointed down the trail. Even through the heat haze you could just make out a lone figure on a horse, another horse close behind.

We had just finished putting the hole in the fence line together by the time the two horses got to us. Raul waited until she got down before removing both saddles and gave the horses water while I cleaned up the mess we had made and loaded the truck. Eden leaned against the shaded side of the truck watching both of us, not saying a word. Once Raul was happy with the condition of both horses he handed Eden the reins waved goodbye and climbed back into the truck.

Both of us watched the truck move down the track she had just come up before she mounted and looked towards me, the reins of the second horse still in her hands. It still took her another five minutes before a word passed her lips as we slowly headed back to the house.

"Do you want the full version?"

"It's your dime and since you're still my guest, you can give me any version you choose."

I noticed the smile spread across her face before she had a chance to hide it, her sunglasses hide her eyes from me, the smile told me enough.

"Myron walked into my studio and pulled out a contract telling me it's in my best interests to sign it and to hand him twenty Dollars cash. I don't think that man knows what a twenty looks like and hasn't for some time but that's all he asked for as a retainer."

Eden paused as she slowly took her horse across the creek and then waited for me to catch up.

"That twenty wasn't even warm in his pocket or the ink dry on the contract before he was out the door and looking for my manager. Within an hour Benson Summers was on the phone practically begging to manage me, seems Myron and Benson go way back. So all of a sudden I have two of the best in the field representing me."

She looked across to me and said. "By the end of the day I had a new manager and my old one was locked in his office with Myron for most of the day exchanging words with each other. Is it worth continuing this or do you already know most of it?"

This time I just shrugged my shoulders, took my hat off and wiped the sweat off my forehead with my sleeve before putting my hat back on and saying.

"I don't get to read that many papers and we still have a ways to go so feel free to continue."

That smile came back; her eyes still hidden by her sunglasses, yet her whole demeanor seemed more at ease now. It also took me by surprise when she leaned over and slapped my arm. Instinctively I grabbed the material at the front of her shirt. By now the horses sensed trouble and stopped, Eden simply looked on, waiting.

My cheeks got warm real quick, I quickly let go of her shirt and was just about to apologise when I felt her hand on my wrist holding me to her. This time Eden took her sunglasses off, she looked directly at me, her eyes so intense when she said.

"If you want me to take my shirt off Gil I have no problem with that. If you want me to take my pants off you may have to wait until after we get something to eat, I haven't eaten since this morning and I'm kinda hungry."

With that said she let go of my wrist and I took my hand away from her shirt, my cheeks still burning at my embarrassment. The horses moved forward again and we continued our journey back to the house in silence, leaving me to figure out just how I was going to dig myself out of this hole when something soft hit the back of my head and a sleeve dropped over my hat obscuring my view. When I pulled my hat off, Eden's shirt was still hanging off of it.

Eden was still keeping a half horse distance behind me, forcing me to turn and look at her, she knew I would, I defy any red blooded man not to with an invitation like that. The smile on her face let me know she had won her own bet that I would, she was a nice brown, and I knew it wasn't a sun tan brown either. Her tits were comfortably covered with a sports bra but even sat on a horse her muscle tone was clearly visible, how she managed to find the time to work out given her self imposed schedule surprised the heck out of me.

I threw her shirt back at her telling her she will burn if she stayed like that. All she did was laugh as she put it back on. It took her a few minutes to catch up and then she spoke again.

"Myron won't tell me how he got my case, seems he has amnesia right up till the time I handed him twenty dollars and he then became my lawyer. Yet the file he had with him must be a good two inches thick. That sure is some amnesia don't you think?"

All guys have a built in secondary line of defense, I decided now was a good time to use it. I simply grunted my acknowledgment. Eden went back to her story.

"It has yet to go in front of the judge of course but Myron believes I'm getting all my money back. It seems being born in Hawaii actually had its advantages the islands are a day behind the States so when the contract was signed I was not legally an adult. It seems all that is in that file of his. I'm sure if anyone but Myron had walked into his office my old manager would have fought it."

The house came into view now and the horses sensing food and water started to speed up a little. So both our attentions were on letting them know who was boss. Inwardly I had to chuckle to myself, what everybody took to be Eden having a great tan was actually her natural skin tone, a third generation Hawaiian her folks sent her back here for her education and Eden decided it was here she wanted to take a shot at the music business. Just a shame she met that scumbag of a manager first before a real one got hold of her.

Raul met us at the barn and sorted the horses, Maria let us in the house and told us dinner would be ready for when we had showered and changed. I was already halfway across the bedroom when I noticed Eden's bag on the bed and when I looked behind me she had already pulled her sports bra off and walked into me, a startled look on her face until she see the confused look on my face.

markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers