Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honey moved opened the curtains wide. Standing still, she unzipped her jeans and pushed them down her legs. She then untied her sweater and let the garment fall from her shoulders. She stood in front of the window staring down at the crowds. Knowing that no one could see her gave her a sense of freedom. She moved one hand up to fondle her breasts, stopping to stroke her nipples before twisting them with her fingers. Her pda buzzed.

Is that a new desire? Nipple play?

What, you thought you knew everything about me?

She walked over to the sybian and looked at it closely. It had a realistic dong attachment mounted to it and she was glad to see that it was normal sized. It also had a raised area for clitoral vibrations.

She looked at the machine and then at the crowd. She grabbed her pda.

I can't do this.

Why not?

It doesn't do anything for me, I'm not aroused looking at it.

There's a sliding window in your room on the wall, behind the Van Gogh picture of flowers. Slide it open.

She walked to the wall and lifting the picture frame, found the sliding wall. She opened it to see a woman on the other side, being taken by a man from the rear. The woman was the color of night, dark gleaming skin with beads of sweat dripping off her, while the man was olive toned and hairy.

She watched in rapture as the man held the woman's hips in his hands coordinating their movements. He pulled out and Honey felt her own juices begin to flow as the woman turned around and wrapped her lips around his co. Tonguing the head before taking the entire shaft into her mouth. Honey's hands dropped to her panties, gently stroking her mound through silk of the panties.

She moved away from the wall, making her way towards the machine, flicking a switch it came to life and she watched as the dong began making circling movements while the clitoral attachment began vibrating.

With her back to the window, she put one leg on either side of the machine and pulling her panties to the side, slid down on the dong. Leaning forward her clit came into contact with the other attachment as she rocked back and forth.

Instantly an orgasm overtook her. Not once in all the time she'd been receiving the emails and messages had she allowed herself to orgasm.

Honey flew home the next day. There were no email messages waiting for her and her blackberry didn't buzz once.

Back at work on Monday morning she gave her boss an overview of the conference and went out to lunch for an hour.

When she returned to the office, there was a manila envelope on her desk, marked personal and confidential. Slitting open the seal, she saw several photographs of herself on top of the sybian and a note.

"Meet me tonight at Houlihan's at 8 p.m. or else these photos will be released all over your company."

At 8 p.m. Honey sat at the bar in Houlihan's, sipping iced water. She noticed several people from work, after all the bar was right down the street. She turned around and wondered who she was supposed to be meeting. She felt the seat next to her swivel and turned to see one of the computer geeks from work. He placed an order with the bartender for a keg of beer.

"Hey Honey, how was your conference?" He could barely meet her eyes.

"It was good."

"Do anything interesting? I hear that Amsterdam is really wild."

She smiled at him. "Where did you hear that?"

Taking off his glasses he finally looked at her, "My brothers. One owns a limo company and the other owns, well... a house in the red light district."

For a moment his words didn't register and when they did it was too late. He was busy walking back to his table full of geek friends.

As she walked to her car, her pda buzzed.

Leave the back door open for me Honey.

12