Honey, Chocolate and Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taste so good..."

"Go deeper," she sighed, and the tip of my tongue reached a satin smoothness deep within her. "Eat my asshole...suck it..." The bitter earthy taste was more intense and I began to go wild, eagerly tongue-fucking her and loving every second of that glorious ass pressed against my face. The taste of Carol's pussy is amazing, but I've never smelled or tasted anything as sexy as her sweaty, slightly dirty asshole that day.

At one point, she rose to make herself more comfortable by kneeling on the rock with her ass up. I was soaked in sweat and trembling with lust as I knelt behind her, caressing her smooth, soft rear. I parted the cheeks and began licking her asshole again with the flat of my tongue. When I pushed it into her tight, moist slit, it entered Carol deeply and easily and I could feel the wet of her pussy on my chin.

"Eat my ass," she moaned, pushing back against me. "Taste it...suck my asshole...you're so good....so good...."

And then she came, hard and loud, with my tongue as far inside her anus as it could go. My jaw ached as I tried to stay inside and I could feel the walls of her sweaty, bitter asshole clenching my tongue as she shook.

Only the sound of the wind and the birds were left. I kissed her sweet round ass and the back of her stockings and stood up. She was sweaty, disheveled, the picture of total sexual release. She reached for me and we kissed, deeply, her tongue exploring my mouth. I could still smell the scent of her ass on my face.

"Mmm, I taste pretty good," she smiled.

"Incredible," I said, sitting down next to her, almost crazy with desire. "Your ass is delicious..."

"Pretty amazing that part of you can be such a turn on, huh? Well...I think I'm hungry, too," she smiled, cupping her hand on the bulge in the crotch of my jeans.

She rose and stood there, all sweaty with sexual release, her hair messed, her eyes narrowed with lust, and her nipples still hard. I could have come just from the sight of her in that hat, garter belt and stockings, with her bald mons glistening with her juices.

"Mmmm," she purred as she gently unfastened the top of my jeans, Pulling down my fly, she freed my erection from my underwear. I helped her by lifting my hips and sliding my pants down to mid-thigh. "I think I'll have the hot dog," she said.

Gently stroking my rigid cock with her fingertips, she said, "This hotdog is cream-filled....mmmm....You have such a beautiful penis. The shaft is so hard and smooth and I love how big the head is..." She studied it, kissed it and palmed the big pink helmet that is the most striking feature of my penis, sending bolts of intense pleasure through me. Squeezing the shaft, she made the head bulge, then she leaned forward to slowly lick at the slit where a big drop of clear precum had oozed out.

"Mmmmmm......" Her tongue slowly swirled. "Does that feel good?"

"Oh yeah....you make it feel so good...."

Sitting back and trying to make it all last as long as I could, I watched her lovingly kiss and lick the length of my cock, from my balls to the head and back down again. "So big and hard..." she sighed. "And it smells so good, too....your cock smells good when it's all sweaty..."

Carol smiled at me as she stroked my aching erection, and dropped to her knees. I gasped and shuddered at the soft warm sensation of her mouth engulfing my penis. "Mmmmm," she sighed, slowly taking me in as far as she could and then slowly bringing her head back up. Again, she descended, kissing down the length of my shaft, licking at my balls, moving them aside. She moaned softly and I could feel her tongue probing at my asshole. The realization and sensation made me almost lose it. She had never gone there before, but she had reached a whole new level of horniness.

"Mmmmm," she sighed. The softness of her tongue on my anus was amazingly exciting and I had to fight the urge to come, especially when she said, "You taste good...mmmm.,,,"

Anyone who came upon us would have been treated to an incredible sight of this gorgeous, sexy woman moaning as she worshipped my bulging, throbbing erection with her lips, tongue and mouth.

"Come...come for me...come in my mouth...I want to taste you... "

Few things will trigger release in a man like that request, and I'd always been extremely turned on by the way she enjoyed orally pleasuring me. The most exciting part of sex is sharing our most intimate scents and flavors, and just as she gets off on letting me taste and enjoy her pussy and asshole, so I get taken all the way by the thought of filling her mouth with my thick, hot jism. I always let a lot of cream go when I'm really horny, and she had me crazy with lust.

The sight of the top half of my cock in her mouth, the sensation of her tongue and her sucking, her whimpers of lust, the setting, and the lingering bittersweet taste from her cunt and anus made me lose it completely and I was swept away by the most intense orgasm I've ever had. I just seemed to come and come and come, wanting to feed her my cream the way she'd fed me with her sweet cunt and bitter, salty asshole, wanting her to taste my hot come and get off on it the way I had gotten off on her. She kept my spurting penis in her mouth the entire time, whimpering with lust and swallowing every last drop until I was squirming and writhing.

Smiling up at me as she gently held my still-hard cock, she said, "You made a lot of cum" and she dabbed a glob of white cream in the corner of her mouth, then licked it off her finger. "Good to the last drop...."

She knelt there for several more minutes just kissing, softly licking and touching my penis, occasionally squeezing pearly drops of semen onto her tongue...kissing my balls and anus...telling me how much she loves my cock and asshole. She was the most powerfully sexy sight I'd ever seen.

We hung out there for another hour, and as the afternoon grew chilly, we headed back to her house. As we were coming up the hill toward her door, a neighbor spotted us. Carol waved nervously and we ducked inside where we embraced and shared a long kiss that only served to re-ignite us. We spent another hour feasting on each other. For the first time, we had anal sex. My oral attentions on her sweet ass led her to ask for my cock back there, and just the request was enough to make me fully hard again. I'll never forget the sight of my big cockhead pressed against her sexy brown asshole and slowly sliding into it. She felt so wonderfully tight, My strokes were gentle and slow and I went ever deeper with each one, until my hips were pressed against her plush bare bottom and I was inside her all the way.

"Ohhhhh soooo good," she sighed.

I'd never seen her react that way before, but she was moaning and trembling and tossing her head. I could feel her come, her anus clenching my rod as she worked her pussy with her fingers. Before I could reach my own release, she pulled away. I slid out of her and the rich scent of her anal musk filled the air. Tucking her hair behind her ears, she turned around and knelt on the bed before me, taking my throbbing cock and guiding it into her mouth. She sucked hungrily, and her whimpers and the thought of what she was doing sent me over the edge almost immediately. This orgasm was twice as intense as the first and I cried out as I rode the wave, my spurting cock deep in her mouth.

"That was amazing," I said as she rose up to give me a shy, almost embarrassed smile.

"Was it?" she asked. "Anal sex makes me really horny...amazing what you'll do when you're really horny, huh?"

No question.

12