Honey Dippers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers

At about four in the morning I got up and went to the garage. We had a full truck that I had picked up the day before but it had been too late to take it to the waste treatment plant. I got in it and headed over toward the club.

I saw another company busy empting the porta-potties. I went past and to the other side of the building to the parking area. Ron and Chad both had expensive convertibles and since it was warm weather, the tops were down. I looked around to make sure I was alone. I had a black hood on just in case.

I undid my hose and emptied some of the waste from my truck into both of their vehicles, up to the door handles. The trucks don't make as much noise releasing waste. After looking at the brown slimy, smelly mess I got in my truck and drove away and over to the waste plant, arriving as they opened. I emptied the remainder of the waste from my truck and headed back home.

Dad was up when I got home. When he asked where I'd been I told him I wanted to get to the waste plant early since I had other things I wanted to do today. He knew I was up to something but didn't say anything. After breakfast I headed over to see Molly and to take her back to get her car.

I knocked at the door and Theresa answered it in her pajamas. She looked quite hung over. She invited me in and Molly was in pajamas as well, sitting at the kitchen table and not looking much better than Theresa.

"Morning ladies! How are we this morning?" I asked.

"Not so good," said Molly. "I swear I only drank two beers and can hardly remember anything. Do you know what happened? We remember you bringing us here."

"Well, at the time I found you, you two were busy comparing your tits for Ron and Chad. I don't know what happened before that but you still had your shorts on."

"Oh my God," Theresa said. "I thought we did something really stupid but wasn't sure. So why did we do that? I can't believe I would do that. I didn't have that much to drink."

"You were both drugged. Another five minutes and you would have been having sex." I didn't see the point in sugar coating anything. Plus, I was mad that Molly had gotten into such a situation.

"Oh God, I just thought they were being nice and showing us the lodge. I can't believe it," said Molly.

"Me neither," replied Theresa. "The drugs must have been wearing off when we got home because I do remember getting my pajamas on and loaning a pair to Molly. I feel so stupid."

"It's ok, girls, they probably got a few free feels but I doubt much else. I took both of you out the back exit so no one else saw you and brought you home. Molly, you need to get dressed so we can go back and pick up your car. By the way, I called your dad last night and told him you spent the night here."

We got in my pick-up and were headed back to the lodge to retrieve Molly's car when my cell phone rang; it was my Dad.

"Jason, where are you? There's a sheriff's deputy here wanting to talk to you. He says you're being accused of vandalizing some vehicles at the lodge."

"What? Me? Dad, tell him I'm headed over to the lodge right now. I'm taking Molly back to get her car. I'll see him there. I have no idea what they're talking about. Talk to you later, Dad."

"What's wrong?" asked Molly

"Someone vandalized some property at the lodge. I'm being accused of it."

"But, you were with me and Theresa. I'm your witness," responded Molly.

I was thinking, "A drugged witness? Not very helpful," but at leased she offered.

When we arrived the deputy approached me. We'd had a few minor run-ins before, but believe it or not we were friends. It seemed whenever I got into scuffles over the years he was sent to talk to me.

"Ralph, what's this all about?" I asked.

About that time Ron came up to Ralph and said, "Arrest him! We know it was him. There are witnesses, he isn't getting away with his shit this time."

Deep down I had to hide a laugh and smile when Ron said shit. Ralph, the deputy, told Ron to stand back and he would do the questioning.

"Where were you last night?" asked Ralph.

"Right here at the party. I took Molly and her friend home kind of late; they'd had too much to drink and I knew they shouldn't drive."

Molly spoke up and said it was true. I asked her to step back and I'd handle this, I didn't want her any more involved than necessary.

"What the hell am I being accused of vandalizing? I did knock Chad on his ass but I don't think he broke anything." I sorta smiled.

"Their cars were vandalized last night or early this morning. You're our primary suspect," said Ralph.

"Whose cars were vandalized and why me?"

"Come with me," said Ralph.

We walked around to the other side of the building and there were Ron and Chad's car's filled with waste. It smelled terrible, even for me. Molly's eyes grew wide as she covered her nose, and it made me sort of smile again. We backed away a short distance so we could breathe.

"I didn't do it, Ralph. I was in my pickup last night. Lots of people saw me."

"Two witnesses saw you come back and empty the port-a-potties around five this morning. They say you and another man were empting the toilets."

"Who are the witnesses and are they sure they saw me?" I asked.

He called over Larry and another guy and asked them if it was me they saw emptying the potties. Larry stared at me and said, "Yes, I'm sure."

"What have you got to say for yourself, Jason? Caught red-handed this time," said a smiling Ron.

"Ralph, they're lying. I can prove it to you. Our company didn't have the contract to empty these potties. The Williams Brothers waste disposal company did. That's who Larry saw, not me."

"How do you know the Williams Brothers were here?" ask Ralph.

"This morning around seven I had to go to the waste removal plant to empty a truck. As I was leaving, the Williams Brothers were just arriving and told me that they there must have been quite a party. They had just emptied the port-a-potties at the lodge.

"I also have a receipt that I was at the plant this morning. I couldn't be two places at once. I'm sure if you talked to Ted and John Williams that they would tell you they saw me at the waste plant."

The Williams Brothers were friends of mine and I didn't want them to get into trouble. Besides, I don't think Ron or Chad wanted to mess with them without real proof.

"We want to file charges against Jason anyway," said Chad. "If not for the vandalism then for hitting me. That's assault and he admitted to it."

These guys just wanted to get me. Molly came forward. "Sir, can I file charges against Ron and Chad? They drugged me last night and if it wasn't for Jason, I don't know what would have happened."

Ralph looked over at Molly. "That's quite an accusation young lady. Do you have any proof?"

"Maybe there is still something left in the lodge or you can take some blood samples or something." I knew Molly was just trying to help.

Chad spoke, "Hold on a second, Ralph. My dad's the mayor. Do I need to call him?" It was kind of a threat to Ralph.

"Yes, maybe you should. If she files charges against you, we have to investigate. That's the law. I don't give a rat's ass who your father is."

"Officer Ralph," Molly said in her sweetest voice. "If they agree to not file any charges against Jason, then I won't file against them."

Ralph looked over at Chad and Ron. They knew they didn't have any real proof against me and there was a chance there could be drugs left in the lodge. Even if they hadn't brought the drugs themselves, they'd bear some responsibility since they'd thrown the party.

"So, I guess it's in your corner, Chad. Do you want to file this assault charge against Jason? He did admit hitting you, we need to know if it was justified, but a court can decide that."

"Fuck it!" said Chad. "Let's just forget the whole damn thing. I don't want to tie up the courts time with her useless charges." We all knew Chad was just looking for a way to end the trouble he could be in.

"Well, I guess you can go, Jason. Sorry about the mistaken identity. Nice meeting you, miss," he said to Molly.

"Nice meeting you too, Deputy Ralph," Molly replied.

I walked Molly to her car and thanked her for her help but told her it wasn't necessary. They didn't have that good of a case.

"Did you do it, Jason?" asked Molly.

"Yes, I hit Chad."

"No, the other thing, you know, the shit thing. That was a horrible thing to do."

I didn't answer her but did say, "Drugging my friends is even worse."

After Molly pulled out I saw Ron was standing alone. I walked up to him and said, "If you ever mess with Molly again I'll see that you're in the car the next time." He just stared at me as I walked away.

I thought is was all over till I got home. My dad was waiting for me.

****

"Jason, we need to talk, and I mean right now."

I was taken back by both the expression on his face and the tone of his voice. He looked more serious than I'd ever seen him.

"What is it, Dad? I didn't get into trouble; no charges were filed.

Deputy Ralph was a friend of my dad and I figured he talked with him.

Dad sighed and ran a hand over his face. "Jason, I've always stood behind you. When you had your problems in school, your mom and I always listened to your side, and defended you when we thought you were right. I know it wasn't easy, having people making fun of our business. It happened to me, too. And I know kids will be kids and I looked the other way when you pulled your pranks, but this time you went to far."

"But, Dad..." I didn't know what to say.

"Don't 'but Dad' me." His voice was sharp. "I know you did it. Do you think I'm stupid?" He started pacing. "Do you have any idea how much trouble you could have gotten into? How much trouble you could have gotten us into?

"You've ruined their cars, and if anyone had seen that truck, we'd be hip-deep in a whole new kind of shit. Ron and Chad could have sued us; it could have cost us the business!" He shook his head. "I have never been more disappointed in you. You could have cost us and all our employees our livelihood."

"I'm sorry, Dad." It started sinking in that I had, finally, crossed the line. I'd never seen or heard my father so angry.

"Sorry isn't enough, Jason. You need to understand these kinds of actions can't be tolerated. As much as I would hate to do it, I will fire you if you jeopardize our business again. I want you to take over this company someday, but you need to grow up."

I couldn't help it; I broke down. In all my twenty plus years I don't think I've ever cried in front of my dad. I realized I would prefer he beat me than be disappointed in me.

"Dad, I promise you that I will make every effort to improve. I'll never do anything like this again. This is a man-to-man promise, from me to you. The last thing I want in this world is to disappoint you. I swear, Dad. I'm sorry."

Dad sighed and gave me a hug. "Son, you and your mom are all I have. Please just think before you do anything stupid again. I love you Jason."

"I love you too Dad," I still had teary eyes.

****

I really did try after that to change. That last prank was because inside it really bothered me that someone tried to take advantage of Molly. I decided that I would tell her how I felt and ask her out again.

I stopped by her place on my way home. When I got there, she answered the door and told me she was talking to her dad. I was surprised when she mentioned he wanted to talk to the two of us.

He asked me to sit down and asked if I wanted a cup of coffee; I accepted it He sat at the table with Molly and me and thanked me for taking Molly to her friend's house. He then surprised us both by telling us that he started dating again. Molly smiled but I had no idea why he was telling me.

"Jason, I'm dating your Aunt June. I just thought you and your family should know because your aunt and I are getting quite serious."

"Dad, how long have you been seeing June?" asked Molly.

"I've known her most of my life. I met her when I hung around with Jason's father many years ago. We dated a couple of times but eventually we each found other people. I guess there was some spark left when we met again."

My Aunt June's husband had died years ago while he was in the service. She had never remarried and didn't date very often. She did have a grown daughter but she lived out west with her husband. We would see them maybe twice a year. I might mention that Aunt June had a twenty-five per-cent interest in the business also.

"I just wanted both of you to know. I hope neither of you disapprove. Jason, your mom and dad both know and we have their blessing."

"This sounds pretty serious, Leonard. Are you two thinking about getting married?"

"We've talked about it but there are no plans yet. I just wanted to let you two know."

"Leonard, do you have a problem with Molly dating me? I know my past isn't the greatest, but I'm really trying to change."

Molly looked at me, shell-shocked. "Don't I have a say in this?"

"You sure do. Would you like to go out for dinner and see a movie with me tonight? I think your father will be ok, since he's your usual excuse for not going out with me."

Leonard laughed out loud. "Jason, Molly is old enough to make her own decisions. I have no problems with the two of you dating."

I was staring at Molly and she was staring back at me. "I'm just waiting on an answer. Would you like to go out with me tonight?"

"Yes, I'll go out with you. Come back about five. I'm not going to eat until then so I'll be hungry." She just wanted to get in the last snippet. Damn, I liked this woman.

Molly was a little feisty. I think that's one of the things I like about her. She just wasn't the type of woman I dated. It was probably why we always had these little disagreements. Neither of us wanted to admit we will wrong.

When I got home I told dad that Leonard had told us about dating Aunt June.

"Dad, I'm really trying harder now. In fact I think I have a girlfriend but I won't be sure until tonight."

"Girlfriend? Tonight? What's so special about tonight, Jason?"

"I asked Molly out to dinner and a movie. Dad, I really like her." I think my dad could see it in my face that I was being honest with him.

"Son, just take your time and don't push it. Leonard has told me that Molly's always talking about you. I think she's a little intimidated about your past, which she should be. All I ask is that you treat her with respect."

"I will, Dad, I promise. I don't remember feeling this way about a girl before and it somewhat bothers me."

My dad just chuckled.

I picked up Molly and she looked beautiful. No jeans, no ponytail, she was in a dress and had her hair done.

"Why are you looking so strange at me? I'm not an alien," said Molly.

"Molly, lets stop with the barbs, please. It's that you look so beautiful; I was surprised to see you all dressed up. I feel like I should be in a suit instead of slacks and a shirt."

"You look handsome and I'm sorry about the snide remarks. I'll try to do better." We both smiled and I opened the pickup truck door for Molly to get it.

I could see a lot of leg as she got in. "Not the most lady like vehicle to get in," replied Molly.

"The nice part is you have nice legs." I smiled but Molly hit me on the arm. Then she smiled, too.

Molly chose the Olive Garden for dinner. I couldn't remember the last time I ate in a restaurant like this. We had fun teasing each other and kind of letting ourselves go. After dinner we took in a movie that Molly wanted to see. We shared a popcorn and I held her hand. I'll be honest here; I wasn't used to dating like this and was trying to do the right things.

After the movie I took Molly back to her house. We were standing on the porch and I kissed her for the first time ever. It was a soft lingering kiss. I actually felt something. I backed away and looked it Molly's eyes. Something told me she felt whatever it was I felt.

"Well, I better get going. I'll see you at school tomorrow," I said to Molly.

I wanted her in the worst way but promised myself that I would wait until she was ready. She told me she'd had a wonderful time and headed into the house.

I couldn't help but think about her. We met for lunch at school the next day and made plans to go out the following weekend. I still had a busy schedule, working full-time when I wasn't in classes and late at night I had to study.

The following weekend we went to an amusement park and had the time of our lives. No pressure, a lot of junk food and we played a bunch of games and won a lot of useless stuffed animals. Molly kept one and gave the others to kids we saw at the park.

Again we ended up on her front porch, kissing goodnight. I got the same feeling that I had the week before.

A few dates later she said she wanted to talk to me. We were at the Red Lobster and she was dressed as pretty as ever.

"Jason, I know about your reputation, and yet you haven't tried to lay a hand on me. I'm not complaining because it's nice not to have to fight off a guy and still have a good time. I was just wondering why?"

"Because I really care for you and I don't mean like a sister. I want to make love to you more than anything but I can wait till you're ready. I figure you'll let me know when you want to be with me. Until that day, I'll just hope we're meant for each other. I've never had a real girlfriend, just a lot of one night stands."

After dinner we went to a lounge and had a couple of drinks and danced. It was so nice holding her close, smelling her, and being with her. We kissed a couple of times on the dance floor. I thought this just might be the night.

When we got to her house she invited me in. To our surprise her dad was home. She looked at me and laughed. "Care to watch a movie with me and dad?"

She got her dad and me a beer, sat down next to me and we watched a movie. At one point she looked at me and I could see her smile and whisper the words, "I'm sorry." I didn't care because I was still with her.

On Monday I didn't have time to eat lunch with her. After class I had a run to make for dad that would take most of the day. I got into my truck and headed out to empty some porta-potties. When I got back it was late and even Aunt June had gone home.

I parked the truck and headed for the showers. I was all lathered up when I heard a noise. It was then that I remembered that I had forgotten to lock the door. A few seconds later Molly came into the locker room.

"You forgot to lock the front door so I locked it for you." I didn't say a word as Molly undressed and joined me in the shower. "I just have one thing to say, you better be in love with me or I'm going to feel really stupid," said Molly.

I hugged her naked body and pulled her as close as I could till our bodies touched from head to toe. I kissed her time and time again and took the soap and lathered up her body paying special attention to certain spots. After we rinsed off we walked over to the bench and I sat down.

Molly moved forward and straddled me until I entered her. It was then I first said anything, "I love you Molly, I love you so much."

She put her arms around my neck and I guess you could say we did a lap dance without any clothes on. She came first; I felt her shudder as she was pushing hard against me. She had tears coming down her cheek as she said, "I love you too, Jason. I thought you were really interesting when I first met you. Then, I heard about your reputation and I began to have doubts. Little by little I began to know you and then I started to fall in love with you."

I wasn't wearing a condom and said something. She told me she had been on the pill for a few years. It was then that I held onto her hips and came about as hard as I ever had.

"I feel you, I feel you coming in me, oh so good. I love you so much."

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers