Honey Dippers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,680 Followers

I think she had a number of mini orgasms. I felt her pussy pulsating around my cock. I sat there and held her until the pulsating stopped.

She eventually got off of me and said, "I need a shower." We both laughed and headed back into the showers.

After that day we kissed in front of most everyone. She said people kept telling her about my reputation until she told them to mind their own business. I was her boyfriend and nothing was going to change that.

We did make love somewhere at least every two weeks. We were happy that her dad spent a lot of time with my aunt. It was more fun making love in a bed.

****

Molly started working part-time at the business. She and Aunt June got along great. It was nice to see Molly on some days when I returned from work. We even took a few showers together when I got back after hours.

My friend Rob and Molly's friend Theresa began dating. It was nice to double date once in awhile. Rob was in his last year of school to become a accountant. He was really a nice guy not to mention, very smart. He didn't come from money but had a scholastic scholarship. As soon as he passed CPA test he was going to join his uncle's firm.

Time was going by and we were all about to graduate. Molly, Theresa, and I were all getting Associates degrees from the Community college. Rob's was Graduating from the university. We all decided to celebrate one night and I had a surprise for Molly. I had told Rob that I was going to ask her to marry me.

Molly and I had talked about it before but she had been worried about her dad. I had a talk with Leonard and he told me that he and Aunt June was waiting for Molly to graduate before they got married. He didn't want to leave her in the house alone.

I mentioned to Molly that I invited my mom and dad and her dad along with Aunt June to come celebrate with us. We made reservations at one of the more expensive restaurants.

Molly looked absolutely gorgeous when she came to the door. She had the biggest smile on her face when I told her so. Leonard was just getting ready to go pick -up my Aunt June. They were going to ride with Mom and Dad.

I borrowed Mom's car for the occasion; I didn't want to pull up to a valet in my old pickup. After picking up Molly, I picked up Rob and then Theresa. It felt special having reservations at one of the finest restaurants in town. It's not the type of restaurant you eat at very often unless you're super rich.

Mom and Dad were already seated along with Leonard and Aunt June. We joined them at our table. Everyone complimented each other on how nice everyone looked.

Molly and Theresa were the only two who didn't know about my surprise. I had my ring in my pocket to offer her later. Right now we all were all going to enjoy dinner. That was until Rob and Theresa noticed there were no prices on the menu.

I think Dad noticed their discomfort, and I was hoping I had brought enough money myself.

He got our attention and said, "I have something to say. I am proud of all you kids. Especially you, Jason. You made me a promise and you kept it. I'm could not be prouder of you this day."

I know I had tears in my eye.

"Because of what all you kids have accomplished, dinner is on me tonight. Congratulations to all of you."

Rob and Theresa were the first to thank my dad, followed by Molly. Needless to say, I thanked him as well. Not as much for the dinner but saying he was proud of me.

We all ate and had a wonderful time. There was a small group of musicians going from table to table and play while we were eating. It wasn't my type of music but the thought was nice.

The restaurant also had some entertainment after dinner. There was a singer, the wandering minstrel band and a comedian.

After the show, someone handed the comedian a pile of cards. When we'd arrived, there was a card at each place setting, and they asked you to write any notes or announcements for anyone who might be there for a special occasion.

He began to read through the announcements of birthdays and anniversaries. As he mentioned each name, the people either stood or raised their hand for a second. He mentioned a few other graduates who were there. He Chad and Beverly, who were there with the mayor.

He also mentioned Ron and Julie who were there with both their sets of parents. They all received bachelor degrees. I started to get nervous about my announcement.

Ours was the last card. First he mentioned Rob receiving his bachelor's degree and Rob waved. Next, Theresa and Molly gave each other hugs when he announced their associate degrees. When he read my name, he noted my associate degree and asked me to the stage. He said the card said I had something to say.

I thought I heard a laugh or snicker from the direction of Chad's table. As I made my way to the stage I hoped no one noticed how nervous I was.

I knew Molly had to be wondering what was going on. At the same time I wondered why my dad was standing behind Chad at the mayor's table. I knew Dad had a good working relationship with the mayor's office but couldn't understand why he was standing there.

I took a deep breath. "I'm here with my family and friends to celebrate our graduation. Even though some of us just attained associate degrees, we are proud of it. I do have to say that this is the secondary reason for this celebration. My main reason for coming here to tonight is to propose to my girlfriend."

There was all kind of talk going on. I looked over at Molly and asked her to come up to the stage. A waiter help her out of her chair and led her to the stage. She already had tears in her eyes.

"Molly, you know I've loved you for a long time. We talked about marriage but we both had very busy schedules including school. Now that we jumped that hurdle, would you marry me and become my wife? I promise in front of our families and friends, and all these people that I don't even know, that I will do my best to be the best husband ever."

The place went silent as I went down on one knee and offered her the ring. She put her left hand out and I slipped the ring over her finger as she said, "Yes, yes, a hundred times yes I'll marry you." Then we kissed in front of a room full of strangers as they stood, whistled and applauded as we went back to our table.

My dad had arrived back at our table about the same time as we did. He had a big grin on his face and shook my hand and gave both of us a big hug.

Later I had asked him why he'd gone over to the mayor's.

"The Mayor and I go way back. We don't always see eye to eye, but we're still friends. When your name was mentioned I know you must have heard a snicker from the rear of the room."

"Yeah. I figured it was Chad acting like the ass he is but thought best to overlook it."

"Jason, in the past year you have done everything possible to improve yourself. I went back to make sure that that asshole kid wasn't going to ruin your announcement. When he saw me he looked pretty nervous. I think his dad had told him to shut up.

"I said hi to George and the rest of the people at the table and then stood a few feet behind Chad during your announcement. When you were finished the mayor stood up and applauded you and Molly. He made his son stand up and applaud too. Then I went back to our table."

****

After that day we were busy all the time. Molly, Mom, and Aunt June were busy planning our wedding. I can honestly say we're one big happy family.

Leonard and Aunt June decided to go to the Mayor and have him marry them, since they were both married before. We all went out and had a nice dinner to celebrate. I can't remember the last time I had seen my aunt so happy.

For our wedding, Molly wanted to do something different. I had to laugh when she came up with the idea. We talked with the mayor and he agreed to it. We were going to get married on Earth Day. Molly wanted everyone to know how important our business and businesses like ours was.

Our town had an Earth Day parade every year. Molly set it up so that we would drive our trucks in the parade, end up at the town square and after the Earth Day announcements, we would get married in the gazebo on the square, by the mayor.

Between Molly and Aunt June, they contacted all the other honey dipper businesses and they agreed to take part in the parade too. It was a sight to see with twenty-one waste removal trucks being part of the parade and the crowd of on-lookers cheering for each and every trucker.

Dad and Mom were in the first truck, followed by Leonard and Aunt June. I was in the third truck with Molly. As soon as we parked our truck we got out and each went and dressed for the wedding.

At the gazebo the front row was reserved for our family. There were hundreds of chairs set up for the public and many brought lawn chairs. Usually only about a hundred people showed up for the Earth Day parade but when news got out that this parade was going to be different and there was going to be a wedding, hundreds of people showed up.

Even a TV station came to cover the parade. It made the Mayor proud that there was so much interest in our town. After all the Earth day speeches were made we figured most people would be going home but, they stayed around.

There were dozens of vendors around the square selling their goods . All the surrounding streets were blocked off to vehicle traffic. Later there was to be a band playing.

I was surprised when Dad and I came out of one of the local businesses where we changed into our suits to cheers as we approached the gazebo. The mayor was standing there waiting for us. We had a sound system that played music till we got there.

We took our places and then Mom and Aunt June were escorted to the front row. The music began and I saw Leonard escorting Molly up the walkway to the gazebo. She looked so beautiful in her white gown. I had tears in my eyes as they slowly walked up the steps.

The mayor started his speech and asked, "Who gives this woman to this man?"

Leonard said, "I do." He went and sat down next to Aunt June.

When it was time to give the rings, Dad handed them to me and went and sat next to Mom. From that point on I was in half a daze. I can remember the words the Mayor spoke, "Now I pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride."

We kissed and the crowds went crazy with screaming and applause. We had dinner reservations at the restaurant on the square. It was for our family and the Mayor and his wife.

I remember the mayor saying that this was an Earth Day that the town will never forget. He thanked Molly and me for letting him be part of our special day. After we all ate we headed out to the festivities going on for Earth Day.

Molly and I stayed dressed in our wedding clothes for a couple of hours. When it got toward evening we changed our clothes but stayed at the celebration. Many of the truckers thanked us for the parade invitation. They no longer felt like second-class citizens when it was explained what an important service they provided.

Epilogue:

Molly and I spent a wonderful night in the honeymoon suite in the next town over. We didn't want anyone to know where we would be. We spent a week down in Disney World for our honeymoon. When we got back we moved into the house she and her dad had rented. Leonard had moved in with Aunt June after they had gotten married.

Life for us is great. It's funny how whenever we are in town someone brings up being at our wedding. Our latest news is that Molly is now pregnant and we couldn't be happier; either could our parents. We decided to buy the house we were renting. We plan on staying in this area for a very long time. Some people said they didn't think I would ever change. I tell them that all it took was meeting the right woman.

Happy Earth Day to everyone, from Molly and me.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,680 Followers