Honey, I'm Home

Story Info
Husband catches his hot wife, then...
3.3k words
3.73
58.6k
29

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigcbc70
bigcbc70
20 Followers

My wife and I have been married for about 2 years and we had our first child about a year ago. Sara, my wife, is a cute little woman. She is 5'1"s tall and weighs less than 100 lbs. She is only 22 years old and lost the baby fat right away. Her best feature is her adorable little ass, beautifully shaped and looks great in whatever she wears. She has small b cup sized breasts but they are very perky and our perfect to suck on. That is something I probably do not do enough to her because she loves it.

I am 8 years older than her with a slim build and a 7.5 inch thick cock. I am very sexual and never get enough. It seems since our daughter was born we don't have sex. I am lucky to get it 2 times a month. I am sure most married people go through this but it seems to me she is just not interested in sex anymore.

One thing that you should know about my wife is that she has always used her good looks and sex to get what she wants. That is how she landed me. I am in Information technology and earn a pretty good living for my age. My wife has gotten her real estate license but has not earned any money with it. She is doing some clerical work at the real estate office to earn a little money.

In this day and age it is hard to get buy on just one income. We get buy but do not have a lot of expendable income so we do not get to do anything fun. Especially, since my daughter was born. My wife Sara spends most of her time watching her and works one night a week and some weekends.

Sara has developed a friendship with the owner of the real estate office. He is in his late forties and overweight and not practically good looking. Remember, Sara is attracted to powerful men with Money. That is why a have suspected that she maybe having an affair with him. One evening she told me that he wants to come over for coffee before he goes into the office. Knowing Sara, she likes to tell half-truths to make her lies more believable. So I just said, "That's cool".

That night, after being turned down again for some sex with Sara, I was having trouble sleeping. I was thinking that something seemed fishy. What if she was telling one of her half-truths so she could get away with sleeping with him? I ended up jerking off again, right next to my sleeping wife, then eventually fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and went through my morning routine and was off to work early. I was always very quiet in the morning so I would not wake our daughter so that Sara could get some rest. On my way to work I was thinking that I need to find out what is going on with her and her boss. When I got into the office I told my boss that I had to leave but would make up the time this evening. I knew he was due for coffee at 9am so I timed it so that I would arrive back home at about 9:15.

I drove by the house and saw his car in the drive way. I knew if I drove up the drive way that she would know I was home right away. We have a spare bedroom on the main floor of the house and I knew if anything was going on in would happen there. I drove down the road and parked at a party store just down the street from our home.

I walked up to the house and came to the window to our family room. This was the opposite side of the house from the spare room and would provide a view through the house. I peeked in and saw him sitting at our dining room table. I could not see Sara but could see that he was talking and hear a little bit of their conversation. It was just small talk so I thought to myself that this could be innocent. I could also see our daughter in walker roaming around eating cheerios. I made the decision to observe until it looked like he was leaving and then sneak back to my car so I would not get caught.

As I was peaking in the window and trying not to get caught peeping in my own house I saw my wife come out of the kitchen and set a cup of coffee next to her boss on the table. To my surprise, she was wearing a pair of my shorts and a tight tank top with no bra. She was apologizing for how she looked and that she had not had a chance to get dressed because our daughter woke up right after I left for work. As I watched her I could see that she was not wearing any underwear. My shorts were very loose on her and I could tell by the way that looked on her beautiful ass that she was going commando. To my surprise, I was actually getting a hard on after seeing this.

Now they were both at the table with a cup of coffee. Sara would have to get up now and again to make sure my daughter was not going someplace she should not. She would bend over and reveal her tight ass cheeks now and then. I could see her boss checking her out. One time, because my shorts were so big on her, I saw her beautiful pussy and it was clear he did too.

I heard him ask her, why are you wearing your husband's shorts? She giggled and said, "Because they were clean." They both just laughed. I could see, by the amount of times she had to get up, that my daughter was getting cranky. Finally, Sara picked her up and starting walking to the stairs. I had to duck down as not to be seen. She came back down after a few minutes and apologized but said she thinks she is down for a nap. It was kind of hard to hear but I heard her ask him if he wanted more coffee. He waved his hand and said he should probably go to work.

I was panicking, thinking that if he came out to his car he would catch me. I saw him get up and decided to hide in the bushes. I waited there for a few minutes listening to see if he came out the door to go to his car. Nothing! I waited a couple more minutes and then decided to go back to the window. I could not see anyone. Then I noticed the door to the spare bedroom was open.

I quickly went to the other side of the house. I could see that the curtains were closed but there was a small gap between them. I would have to be very quiet because if anything was going on in there it would be close to the window. We had the bed right next to the window. This whole time I was feeling very confused? I had come here to catch her in the act and found myself very excited about seeing her with another guy.

As I crept up to the window I could feel my cock getting harder. I slow raised my head to the window and saw what I had suspected all along. Sara was lying on the bed with her top raised above her tits. He was sucking on them and she had her back arched and was enjoying it very much. My cock instantly went rock hard! I was like, what the fuck! I found that I really wanted to let this happen. I really wanted to see if he would end of fucking her.

I ducked my head down and started to calm myself down. I was thinking that it would be a lot more fun if I could join in. I did not think Sara would go for it. I quickly came up with a plan.

I popped my head back up. I was in a position that I did not think they would notice me and was enjoying the show. This whole time I had a raging hard on. He was moving down her belly and got to that top of my shorts. He slowly removed them and then dove right in to her wet pussy with his tongue. As I watched this middle aged balding man tongue fuck my wife, I was thinking, what the hell she sees in him. I reminded myself that he had money and was waiting to see what else he had to offer her.

In a few minutes I saw her hand lift him off her pussy. She was sitting right on the end of the bed. He started taking off his nicely pressed dress shirt as she was undoing his belt. Soon both were on the floor as she finished taking her shirt off and then pulled his boxers down. Another surprise, he was hard but only about 5 inches and not very thick. Sara dropped to her knees in front of the bed as he stood there naked with his pot belly and small dick pointing at her face.

She grabbed hold of his boner and stroked as she moved her mouth closer. Her tongue darted out starting licking the tip. I thought that this is where it might end. She was going to blow him and then send him to work happy. She was licking up and down and then put him into her mouth and started taking his whole cock in and out of her lips. I could tell he was close to coming and was looking forward to seeing his cum drip down her chin.

To my surprise, he stopped her and helped her up from the floor. They kissed and then he placed her on her back on the end of the bed. He raised her legs as she held the back of her knees. Now I knew I did not have long to execute my plan but I wanted to see what was next.

He moved in and placed his cock at the lips of her wet pussy and slid it in. They both arched their heads back in enjoyment. I love that first thrust whenever I fuck her. Feeling my cock slid in her hot wet pussy when we first start fucking drives me crazy. I was mesmerized by what I was seeing but soon realized I had to move fast.

I slipped around to the back door. I had to be real quiet so that I would not alarm them. As I opened the back door I could hear their moans. This just made me even harder and was close to shooting my own load. As I walked closer to the bed room door I was thinking how I could join the fun. I striped down naked dropping my close and being as quiet as possible. I could tell I did not raise the alarm by their moans.

Sara was yelling "fuck me harder!" as my naked body reached the open door. The bed was back from the door so I would half to almost enter the room to see what was going on. I slowly peeked around the corner. Sara was on all fours on the bed with him behind her. I realized if either of them looked up they would see me. So I jumped into action.

I rushed in the room and yelled "Honey, I'm home." They both were shocked as their heads darted in my direction. I must have surprised them at the perfect time because when Sara went on her belly looking for something to cover up with. He just was looking at me with his pussy soaked cock, still rock hard, flapping right out in the open.'

Their look was priceless when they saw that I was naked with a rock hard cock pointing in their general direction. Sara was looking at me shocked and asked "what the fuck?" "What are you doing?" He was just looking at me scared wondering what the hell he got himself into. I just said I wanted to join in the fun. They looked at themselves with a very confused looks and then back at me. I could tell what he was thinking and told him not to worry; I don't want to touch you.

I simple walked to the bed and got Sara back on all fours and then stuffed my thick cock in Sara's mouth before she could deny my request. I was fucking her face and looked over at him and said, "Continue where you left off dude." He looked down at sexy ass and then just said, "Okay!" He started fucking her again and I was enjoying her mouth. I held her head and stuffed my cock in and out of her mouth. I looked at him and told him not to cum yet. I have more I want to try.

He finally looked more relaxed as we fucked my hot little wife facing each other. I reached over to her ass and slapped it. Sara liked a little pain now and then and just made a cock muffled moan. I knew what to do next.

You see, Sara and I had tried anal sex before but she told I was just too big and it hurt too much. I thought it was about time to get her ass trained and his cock would be perfect for that. I asked him if he had ever fucked her ass before. He shook his head no and then looked down at her corn hole.

"Hold up a sec there dude.", I stated. "Not just yet!" I then licked my middle finger and started working it into her no go hole. She moaned again and tried to say something. I just pushed harder with my cock into her mouth. She was moaning even more. We both stopped pumping as my finger slipped into Sara's ass.

She was finally able to get my cock out of her mouth. She took a big breath and the said "Oh my fucking God that feels sooooo good!" Once again, to my surprise she was really enjoying this. I wanted some pussy so I told Sara we should 69. Everyone agreed and I told the old man to keep working on her ass. He smiled and nodded.

Sara and I got into position and I was shocked at how wet her pussy was. She was really in heaven and was enjoying this more than I would have ever thought. The old guy started rimming her ass. This sent her over the top and I could feel her shake while she had an orgasm. She could not suck on my cock anymore and became limp from the explosion that just happened inside her. I was not done.

I squirmed out from under her and flipped around. I picked her up and placed her on my throbbing cock. I slid in so easy, I was not sure if she could even feel it. I said "Hey dude, I think it is time." Sara and I were kissing as I lunged my cock in and out of her sloppy wet pussy. I could see him working into position.

I stopped thrusting as he slid his cock into her tight ass hole. She arched her back and just kept saying "Easy, Easy." I could feel him enter through her pussy walls. What a strange sensation.

The old dude and I were getting close to coming, I could see sweat beads forming on his forehead. Sara was in ecstasy. We were both trusting hard and fast now. She was just enjoying the ride. I know her well enough to know that she is close to coming. It did not take long for here to just scream "FUCK!"

After hearing that I could not hold it any longer, I came with such force and cum volume. It was gushing inside of her and was dripping down my cock and balls. I heard a few grunts from the old man as he took a few really hard thrusts. Slapping up against her ass and moving her up as my cock slid out.

We were all spent and collapsed where we were. Sara was lying on top of me gasping for air. He just slid out of her and sat behind on the bed wiping the sweet from his brow. As we all were gaining control of our selves I could feel the tension come back in the room. Sara just lifted herself off of me and starting putting my shorts back on. She told him he better go now.

He fumbled for his cloths as I lay naked on the bed with all kinds of fluid all over my cock and balls. She guided him to the door. I could hear them talking softly but could not make out what they were saying. I saw his car go down the driveway as I wondered what to do next. Sara just came back into the room and asked if I wanted to join her in the shower. I agreed, we heading for the basement. It is an old house and the only shower was added on in the basement bathroom.

Sara started the water and then took off her top. She dropped my shorts to the ground and I could see the gooey fluid that dripped out of both her holes all over the inside of them. I just looked back up at her and said "Why did you have to wear my shorts?" She just said that it turns her on to know that she was cheating on me. The thought of being caught is very exciting and turns her on more than I could understand. She said it was her way to reminder her she was seducing another guy. I just remained silent as she reached into the shower to check the water. She lifted one leg to do this and I could see some cum running down her leg. What a turn on!

As we washed each other off she was not sure what to say. She was holding back tears, so I told her that I actually came back here to catch her in the act. I then realized I enjoyed watching you and came up with my plan to join in. She just said point blank, that If I were not naked that probably would have gone very differently. Then just said, I knew I married a smart one and gave me a tiny kiss on the lips.

She then explained that she had some awesome orgasms and really enjoyed it. She was shocked as to how much fun you can have with two cocks. This opened up our relationship to a whole new level. I asked her how she thought her boss would take it. She had no clue and confessed that it was the first time she had been with him. He was flirting with her a lot and she was enjoying the attention from him. She confessed that she is the one who asked him over for coffee just to see if he would follow through on his attraction to her.

We decided it would be fun to do more of this and would talk about different scenarios as we fucked. She also opened up her ass to me and I started to lick her ass after seeing how she enjoyed it so much from her big boss. She was soon fired from that position and I could tell the whole thing was very awkward for her boss. I think it was because he was married too and did not like us having the power over him. We would have to find another cock if we wanted to do this again.

bigcbc70
bigcbc70
20 Followers