Honey I'm Home

Story Info
Submissive wife welcomes her husband home.
867 words
3.9
45.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's been planning this for a week. She knows exactly what time he'll be home and she figured out a tricky way to tie herself up without any help. He'll be home in less than ten minutes, time to get started.

She stands next to the bed and strips out of her clothes. She sits with her legs spread and ties her ankles to the foot of the bed. She places the gag over her mouth and a blindfold on her head but above her eyes. She lays back and slips one wrist through the restraint on her side of the bed. She tugs sharply to slip down the unique knot she has devised. Using her free hand she slides the blindfold into place and feels around for the restraint on his side of the bed. Finding the loop she slips her wrist through and tugs.

She hears the front door open a moment later and hears him call her name. He knows she is there because her car is out front. She listens to his footsteps in the hall. She knows the moment he sees her by the sharp intake of breath. She's never done anything this bold before and was worried he might not like it.

He can't believe what he's seeing. He's fantasized a similar scenario but had never mentioned it to her, thinking she was a little too tame to want to try it. He walks slowly over to the bed, wondering about the best way to proceed. He decides to start at the bottom and work his way up. Very slowly he uses the tip of his finger and touches each of the toes on her right foot, he sees her start to smile. His fingers slowly work their way along the outside of her foot to her ankle, up to her knee then her hip. He glides along her ribs and just past her breast. He leans forward and plants a delicate kiss on the end of her nose. Without touching her any more he slips out of his clothes.

With one knee on the bed he leans over and runs his tongue along her lips around the gag. He whispers one single word in her ear before moving on. It's time for his tongue to pick up where his fingers left off. He tastes her collarbone from one side all the way to the other. His tongue drags slowly across each nipple, down the center of her chest to her belly button, and around that cute little hole. His tongue glides across her thigh and her hips give an involuntary little buck. He lets out a little giggle as he keeps going. He's always loved her reactions and today will be no different.

He kneels between her open thighs. Gently and slowly he slips his tongue between her pussy lips, tasting her sweetness. He nibbles and sucks on her clit to get her excited. As soon as he feels her start to tremble he pulls back. He shifts positions so he is straddling her chest. He can feel her breasts against his thighs. So soft, so beautiful.

She knows what's about to happen and she is ready for it. She waits patiently as he removes the gag. Anxious to have his cock in her mouth she raises her head off the bed just as he leans forward and presses the head between lips. She cheerfully sucks the length of his shaft into her mouth as he grabs her hair.

He means to go slow but he's too excited and can't stop himself from slamming into her mouth as hard as he dares. She gags and he pulls back to let her catch her breath. Then it does it again and again. Filling her mouth with his cock, feeling her suck him like a hungry animal, her teeth gently scraping the side of his shaft. He pulls out and slides the head of his dick along her lips, listening to her moan of frustration.

Before she can even gather her thoughts enough to pay attention he is between her legs sliding his wet cock into her. His mouth is sucking greedily at her breast as he pounds into her. The more she moans the faster he goes. His teeth close around her nipple and she lets out a cry. Her sounds of pleasure are driving him insane. He lays on top of her and kisses her deeply as his cock slams into her soaking pussy. He couldn't stop now even if he wanted to. His fingers slide into her hair pulling her head back as much as he can. As he feels himself start to cum he bites her.

The thrill of his teeth and the exquisite pain he is causing her shatters every last thread of control she has. She cries out his name as her muscles clench and she cums mere seconds after him. They lay there quietly, each of them spent and enjoying the sensations still flowing through them. After a while he reaches across her and starts to untie her wrists, then her ankles. He gathers her into his arms and they drift off to sleep.