Honey I'm Home!!

Story Info
She gets showered in gifts from hubby friends.
1.8k words
3.78
63.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock hardened and softened all day in anticipation of coming home to you…I had left this morning telling you about a surprise I had planned for you…I know that you love surprises…I call you throughout the day…hinting of what was to come…

I told you that I had bought you some new toys…during one call I placed a vibrator against the received and let you listen to the buzz…I told you to be ready for anything…the last call to you was to tell you that I wanted out in just your bra and panties…in the living room with your back to the door at exactly 7:00pm…

I pull up in my car…I walk in the house…I see you exactly where I had told you to be…I walk up behind you…you hear me place a bag on the ground at your feet…I wrap my arms around you…kiss the nape of your neck as my hands caress your breasts…

I tell you not to turn around…I place a silk scarf over your eyes…now you have to rely totally on your hearing to know what I’m doing…my hands travel from your breasts to your crotch as I slide my hand inside your panties…I can already feel your wetness as I continue to tease you with my fingers…

I slip a finger into you…then two…then three…withdrawing my fingers…I glide them across your lips for you to lick…your tongue is quick to lick them clean…I suck on them as well and taste your sweetness…

I unclip your bra and let it fall to the ground…your panties are the next to go…you can hear me walk around you as I study your body…it is sheer masterpiece…I can never get enough of your beauty…

You don’t know what to do next…you reach out with your hands to try and grab me but I step just out of reach every time…I step in close from time to time to pinch your nipples…to pull them…

You can feel my hot breath against your skin…sometimes on your neck…sometimes on your belly…I move continuously to keep you guessing…I grab your wrists…placing them together in front of you…I bind them…

Suddenly you feel an intense pinching on your nipples as I place some nipples clamps on you…first one and then the other…you can feel something cold across your belly…it feels narrow and string like…you think maybe a chain perhaps…

You can feel your nipples being pulled simultaneously…you hear a click…I begin to raise your arms…as your arms are lifted higher…you can feel your nipples being pull upwards…you realize that whatever is binding your wrists is now attached to your nipples…


The more I raise your arms…the harder your nipples are pulled…you then hear me rustling in the bag again…you are flooded with ideas of what I’m going to do to you next…you can feel yourself on the brink of an orgasm just from the teasing so far…

I part your legs slightly…you can feel my hands on your thighs…you can feel that I am wrapping something around your thighs…first one and then the other…you wonder what it could be…

Both thighs now have a strap of some sort wrapped tightly around each of them…you feel my hand on your pussy…I work my fingers into your slit and you can feel me pulling on your lovely wet pussy lips…

CLIP! You feel a sharp sting as I place a clamp onto one side of your pussy…You feel me gently extending the other side…CLIP! Goes the clamp onto the other side …the surprise is over and now you can concentrate on the actual sensation…

With a clamp on each pussy lip…you feel me pulling on them and extending them as far as I can…Click! Click! You know I have done something but you can’t figure out what…

You feel my hot breath on your pussy…you know that my face is right up against you…I lick your slit…you shiver…another lick…I put my hands on the inside of your thighs…you anticipate my eating your pussy and you start to spread your legs…

Suddenly…something pulls on your pussy lips and opens you wide…a tongue across your clit…you spread your legs…again…your pussy lips are pulled on…you realize that each time you move your legs wider…your pussy lips are also spread wider…

I have attached the clamps on your labia to your legs…if you spread your legs…your pussy is also spread wide open…you feel my tongue flicking your clit and lapping at your pussy…

I suck on your clit and tease your pussy until I feel you cumming into my mouth…your cum starts to flow out of you and onto my tongue…I lick it all up and suck everything into my mouth…I don’t want to miss a drop…

I pull your legs further apart…you feel the lips of your pussy extend and the clamps tighten…I raise your arms over your head…As your arms raise…your breast are pulled upwards by the nipples…you have never felt your nipples pulled so far before…

I let your arms down a little before raising them again…each time I watch as your breast lift solely by the nipple…I lick them both…the warmth of my tongue is soothing…I suck them into my mouth and lavish them with kisses…I love to suck on your hard nipples…

I pull away…you feel that you are alone…you lower your arms…and close your legs…you hear the door open…footsteps…breathing…heavy breathing…you hear footsteps all around you…moving…turning…circling…

Who is there?…what are they going to do?…how many are there?…you feel a hand on your left breast…another on the right…hot breath on your shoulders…a hand on your ass…kneading both cheeks…spreading them…as they spread…so do your pussy lips…

You feel a tug on your nipple clamps…first one and then the other…fingers along your pussy…inside you…up your legs…back down your legs…you feel someone grip your ankles and spread your legs…immediately your pussy opens wide…the straps around your thighs are doing their job…

You feel your pussy fully opened as fingers probe inside of you…your arms are raised above your head…held there…hands on your tits…squeezing…kneading…licking…heavy breathing all around you…

You feel at least four pairs of hands on you at once…you have no idea which ones are mine or even if mine are even there…a tongue across your belly…another on your tits…one licking your cheeks…your shoulders…your ass…

Someone bends you over…you try not to spread your legs anymore because of the restraints on your labia…you feel a tongue lick your asshole…circling around its entrance…pushing itself inside your ass…a cock is pushed into your mouth…

Your hair is pulled as your face is impaled on this strange cock…it fucks your mouth…balls hitting your chin with every thrust…you feel a cock push its way into your ass…first just the head…it pulls out…back in a little further…and back out…then shoved in entirely…

Your pussy is dripping with your cum as you are ravaged by these strangers…you’re loving every minute of it…the suspenseful buildup I gave you throughout the day was nothing compared to the experiences you are having now…

A cock is still fucking your mouth…another your ass…you can still feels hands all over your body…I can’t tell how many times you have cum so far…you’re moaning with such energy…demanding that they fuck you harder…faster…

You feel the cock in your mouth swell just before shooting it’s hot cum into your mouth…you swallow every drop…the cock in your ass pulls out and you can feel his hot liquid streaming onto your ass cheeks and back…

You are laid onto your back…your arms put behind your head…your nipples still clamped and extended to their max…you feel someone grab you by the ankles…

Your legs are spread as wide as your pussy lips will allow…you can feel the hot breath of someone as they approach your open pussy…a tongue shoots into your steaming cunt…licking and sucking hard and fast…hands on your body go from breast to pussy and back again…

You twist with pleasure…you have never felt this way before and you don’t want it to end…the tongue in your pussy stops…the hands stop…you hear the sound of something being squirting out of a bottle…

You now hear the sounds of someone masturbating…another…and yet another…and another…you hear my voice saying, “do you want to see what you have been missing”…you nod your head quickly and reply “yes!…please!”…

I slowly untie the scarf from your eyes…they begin to focus…the first cock to come into focus is pointing directly at your face…you take the time to look around you…you notice the nipple clamps and the straps around your thighs with the little chain leading to your labia…

Your nipples look marvelous….dark red and harder than hard…you continue to look around you…there is one cock alongside your left shoulder another at your right…you look directly above you and see two more…

There is one standing between your legs pointing his hard cock at your pussy…two more at either side of your thighs…they are all stroking their cocks while looking at your naked body…

I untie your hands…you immediately reach for a cock…they back away…I tell you not to touch…you put your hands between your own legs and you start to rub your clit as you watch all these strangers jerking off to your beauty…

There are long cocks and short cocks…uncut…cut…fat…thin…all of them glistening with lube while their hands speed up and down their shafts…you have before you a smorgasbord of cock about to explode for you…you rub your clit with greater intensity and speed…

You anxiously await the shower of cum…you stare at all the cockheads as they swell…the eyes open up as the cum flows forth…first one to cum shoots all over your belly…you start to rub it into your skin…another cums and still another…

You now have all of these cocks spraying you from every angle…your face is getting soaked…cum is running down your tits onto your chest…puddles of cum are forming on your belly…you start to cum yourself as you receive cumbath…

Your pussy is dripping with cum…you feel it running along your pussy lips and on down the crack of your ass…you smear the cum all over your body as the last globs of cum splatter down on you…

I tell you to get up on your knees…you raise yourself up and once again you reach for a cock…this time I allow it and you are told to clean each and every one of them…

You pull the first one to your mouth and suck it dry while both of your hands reach for two more…your hands try to grip their slippery cocks as you squeeze the last drops of cum out of them…you can feel their hands roaming once again your body as they spread their cum all over you…

One by one the different cocks are sucked dry and licked clean…I remove all of the clamps from your body and raise you to your feet…as the men leave one by one…

I come over to you…kiss your cum-drenched mouth and ask you if you enjoyed your little surprise…judging from the fucking I received that night…all night …I know that I could bring home that kind of surprise anytime…