Honey, Play With Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
736 Followers

"It's all going into your twat. Don't worry, you'll stretch, but it may take a while. I'm going to be fucking you in the cunt, and ass. Bet you never had anything like me in your ass, now have you?"

Wendy strained against the ropes. "Take her Ronald."

Ronald got up close to Wendy's ass. He got on one hand, and both knees, while his free hand guided his cock to the entrance to her twat.

Wendy will never forget this moment. She had heard the stories about men with huge cocks. She had heard other women gush with delight when they told about having sex with a well hung man. She was a woman. She had a cunt. She liked having men put their cocks in her. That is why she was in New York. Can there be too much cock? There sure as heck can be too little.

She watched that black cock being placed at her opening. It had a pink head. Once past the head, the cock got much larger. It was black with large veins running across and down it. At the base, there were some very short curly black cock hair. His balls were black, and as large as a tennis ball.

For the men watching, the sight was the most erotic any had ever seen. Wendy had the milky white skin of a red head. Her ass hole was slightly brown, and above that was her slit. Her cunt lips were slightly puffy and just the edge of pink could be seen. She had been arouse, so the lips were wet, and they could all smell her pussy. Right now, above her cunt was a black cock that was pointed directly toward her cunt. As they watched, Ronald eased the end in. Several men took a deep breath. Ronald released his cock as he lowered his chest to Wendy's. With short little shoves, the cock entered her. All went well until he had seven inches in. He had bottomed. Ronald raised his ass. He gathered himself. He reached under Wendy's shoulders so that he could stop the force of his thrusts from moving her. His ass shot down. His stomach tightened, as did the cheeks of his ass. He drove the cock down and forward. All ten inches of that cock was in Wendy.

Her body got red. She tried to yell. Her arms flapped against the ropes. Ronald held on to her as his ass made short hard thrusts; ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty.

Wendy thought that her cunt walls would be torn, shredded.

Ronald then put on a show for the men. He pounded in and out of her as fast as he could. They bounced up and down on the bed. He pulled his cock out of her, to let the cum spurt onto her tummy.

"Anyone care to fuck her before I get hard again and take her in her virgin ass?"

For the next half hour six of the men fucked Wendy, but compared to Ronald, she hardly knew they were in her.

Wendy had never let any man fuck her in the ass. Al Davis, had tried enough times. Ronald put a but plug in her ass. It was coated with "Slick Glide."

When he was ready to take her, she had no chance to keep him out. He just lay on her. Every time she relaxed her ass muscles, he slid in an inch deeper. It burned a little. Then when he pumped hard, it burned a lot.

After Ronald cum. The men were talking. "Great." "What a sight." Hey, while he is here, how about we have him fuck another woman?"

"Okay by me." Ronald said. Then thinking a bit he added. I have a buddy at the Gym that is bigger them me. How about that I call him and some other guys. Some of them can fuck this cunt, while he and I stretch another pussy.

An hour later Wendy was confronted with three more large black men that eyed her cunt with glee in their eyes.

Susan was approached by the same good looking white guy. "Hey, is your mother, Wendy?"

"Yes. Is she having a good time?"

"She is getting the best New York has to offer," he replied with a wink.

Susan had not had sex this weekend. She looked at the good looking guy in front of her. She would be delighted to let him play with her all he wanted, so she gladly followed him to the penthouse.

The men had talked. The only restrains were on Wendy. "We will just have to hold Susan until Ronald's buddy was in her."

Shortly, Susan was naked, held down by four men. Ronald, who had already cum twice, let the other man, John, go first. It took him over fifteen minutes of pounding to bury all of his cock in Susan. It was not fun for Susan. For John, as well as the men watching, it was an awesome event. John cum. Susan did not resist when Ronald entered her. He pumped hard into her for another twenty-five minutes.

One by one, ten more men fucked her. To her surprise, she cum, very hard, when John took her a second time.

After the men left, Susan got up. She found Wendy, covered with cum, in the next bedroom. When they returned to the main party, they found Liz in a bedroom with a guy pumping hard between her legs.

Things were quiet for the next four weeks. Susan went over to her mothers place to chat with her. Mom was not home, so she read the paper. Then she decided to take a shower. She had just walked out of the bathroom wearing only a bathrobe, when who came up the stairs, but Al Davis.

Al followed her into her room. He reached up and pulled her robe off her. She, now naked, turned to face him. He put one hand behind her neck, as his right index finger slid into her cunt. They toppled onto the bed. He was between her legs. He forced them apart. He fumbled with his pants. His guided his cock to her slit. With one hard shove, he buried his cock into her. With the same wild abandonment she had seen him fuck her mother, his ass went every which way as he used his cock to stir her pussy. She cum once, twice, then a third time. When he got up to go, he pulled out his wallet. He lay three one hundred dollar bills on the bed, and left.

When she went down stairs, her mother was in the kitchen making supper. "How long have you been home?"

"Came home the same time that Al arrived."

"Then you know he fucked me?"

"Sure, I watched for a while."

"You don't care?"

"Honey, to keep the men happy, you have to play with them. When he comes back in a couple hours, he will be horny again, so I'll fuck him."

I'm Softly

Please take the time to vote.

Softly
Softly
736 Followers
12