Honey Trap

Story Info
What's every man's weakness?
2.6k words
4.08
47.3k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the door to the apartment closed, he was perilously aware of the game he was playing...six weeks ago he'd been in his home country, not knowing what his next assignment held...

***

"Good morning director," he said as he entered the office of the most secretive person in the country.

"Good morning Jacobsen," was the reply. "As I'm a bit pressed for time I'll fill you in on this next assignment quickly..."

The director had outlined the goal...intelligence gathering, but not a surveillance assignment.

"This will be a honey trap," he said, "and you're the bait..."

"Who's my subject?" Jacobsen had asked.

"A key player in UMC..." he replied. "Antony Mortlock. 35, single, lives in an apartment in the mid city to allow him to indulge his preferences. You will be set up in your own apartment in town, wired for sound and video. Get him to your place, seduce him and have sex with him on a regular basis. When the relationship is established, you will begin to blackmail him."

He sat stunned for a moment or two...a honey trap, but with another man...he was stunned.

"I'm not gay, sir," said Jacobsen quietly.

"I'm well aware of that Agent Jacobsen. I also know that you've been trained to know that your own sexuality has little to do with the assignment. Your country needs you, and it needs you to be interested in men. You will do this...but not unprepared. Report to level 5 in an hour; here are your orders. As always, please incinerate the folder once you have memorised the content."

The director handed a manila folder to Jacobsen, sealed and labelled "Eyes Only". Jacobsen stood, acknowledged the director and headed to his office to research the file.

***

As he waited for his visitor he relived those first moments in his office. The file gave some detail, though not too much. There was a picture of a man with regular features -- at least he wasn't bad to look at. There was some detail about his life, and a reminder of the country's attitude to homosexuality -- if he was caught, he was likely to wind up with a knife under his ribs.

The hour rolled by then he reported to level 5 -- he'd never been down here and didn't have any idea what he'd find. As he exited the elevator, he entered a stylishly decorated reception room. Not knowing what to expect, he remained standing. After a moment or two a tidily dressed young man came into the room. "Agent Jacobsen?" he asked

"Yes," Jacobsen replied.

"I'm Specialist Jason Goldberg, I'll be assisting you with preparation for your first meeting with Mortlock. Follow me please."

He turned and walked down the corridor; Jacobsen followed quietly.

***

Jacobsen heard footsteps approaching the door of his flat. Involuntarily he glanced up to one of the cameras...

***

Goldberg led you into a room in what appeared to be a hotel suite. They walked into the living area and he directed Jacobsen to take a seat at the dining table. Coffee organised Goldberg began outlining more information -- unverifiable, but still useful -- about Mortlock, his preferences, his career thus far with UMC and reasons for his importance to the organisation.

"On a personal level, he values intimacy. Our reports are that he is a tender lover, not rough, not forceful. He likes equality in bed, and though he tends to take the male role within the couple he does so in a gentle manner. Any questions so far?"

"None," Jacobsen replied.

"Good. Now, time for some practical training. Please move over to the sofa," Goldberg requested -- though in the tone of one who was used to being obeyed.

***

"Who is it?" Jacobsen asked in a firm voice.

"Antony," came the reply, "May I come in?"

Jacobsen moved to open the door.

***

He took his seat on the couch, watching Goldberg as he prepared to follow suit. The attractive young man was removing his suit jacket and his tie; when he had done so he joined Jacobsen on the couch.

"I'll be your coach in preparation for this assignment. I realise that you've not been with a man before, but in our situation this presents a problem." He moved closer almost unnoticeably, then continued.

"Mortlock will be introduced to you by someone who believes you are sexually experienced when it comes to other men." His hand started to caress Jacobsen's leg. "So you will need to be sexually experienced when it comes to men -- time for your first training session."

He leaned in and reached up to run his hand down the side of Jacobsen's face. As he reached Jacobsen's neck, he gently but firmly pulled him closer, beginning to kiss. Jacobsen thought about how to approach it then began to respond -- he was extremely nervous; didn't know what to expect, but decided just to let it happen.

Goldberg's kissing was turning him on. Just as gently the other man pulled away, offered him a hand up off the sofa and beckoned him to follow. They went to what Jacobsen assumed was the bedroom door...

***

They sat chatting for an hour or so, having a drink or two, until Jacobsen decided to take the initiative. He leaned towards Antony, removed the wine glass from his hand and pulled him close for a kiss...

***

Goldberg turned to him as he was removing his shirt -- he let that fall to the floor then stepped closer, undressing as he did so. Soon his trainer was standing in front of him wearing only a pair of briefs, and he was obviously aroused. Goldberg began to undress him, though there was no pause -- his own briefs were removed as well...he stood naked for the first time before another man who was looking at him sexually. "Time for some stage direction," the training officer said,"Take off my briefs and suck me..."

He moved forward and slipped the briefs to the floor. Goldberg's cock was hard and stood out from his body, ready for action. Jacobsen started to kiss his way down the other man's extremely well toned physique until he was on his knees. He took a moment to think about what he liked as a man, then began to do that to Goldberg.

His tongue licked the hard shaft from base to head, then he slipped his lips onto Goldberg's cock. The other man's hands moved down so he could run fingers through Jacobsen's hair.

He licked and sucked, running his lips up and down the length of Goldberg's hard cock. He reached around and grasped his butt and pulled him in closer. The trainer was moaning softly.

Goldberg pulled away from Jacobsen and again assisted him to the bed.

"Today's lesson will be swallowing..." he said in a throaty voice..."Lets get on the bed..."

***

They had kissed for what had seemed like hours, lost in pleasure -- odd though this had been for him in his own experience, he now enjoyed it on at least a physical level. Natural progression led them to the bedroom, kissing and undressing as they did, leaving a trail of clothes across the floor. At the bedside he reached for Antony's belt and helped him out of his trousers, boxers coming down at the same time. His target was naked: he gently but playfully pushed him back onto the bed and began to kiss his way up Antony's leg to his now rock hard cock.

***

They lay together, hands exploring each other's bodies and pulling on each other's cocks. Goldberg put his hands on Jacobsen's shoulders and began to guide him down towards his waiting cock. He kissed his way down the trainer's body. As he reached Goldberg's waist, he took the man's cock in his hand and started to pull...then he began to lick his way up the shaft.

"Mmmmmm...that's good," he was told, "Keep at it; use your tongue and ... ohhhh... suck as much into your mouth as you can. Keep it going...you must make me cumm today before we can finish..."

He followed the direction gratefully -- as creepy as this initial encounter was for him, he was realistic enough to know that his life may depend on getting to like it.

***

Licking, sucking, Antony's fingers running through his hair. As he ran his lips up and down Antony's shaft he could feel his mark shuddering with pleasure.

As Jacobsen continued, he could feel Antony tensing up - his breathing getting heavier and more laboured...the orgasm was on the way...he slowed..."Don't stop," Antony pleaded...

"I want you to cum inside me," he said in a quiet voice. Their eyes met.

***

Goldberg was almost there now; he'd started moving Jacobsen's head with his hands, a sort of reverse of thrusting into his mouth. "Mmm, that's it," he said, "Keep it...up...Yeesssss, yessss, ohhh" and with that his cum burst into Jacobsen's mouth.

He'd tasted his own cum before -- most guys had he imagined -- but he'd never had the taste combined with the spurting power of an orgasm. He tried his best to swallow as much as he could but couldn't catch all of it in his mouth, choking just a little. Goldberg held his head in place as long as the orgasm lasted...when he was spent he pulled Jacobsen up, kissed him once again then asked him to lay down as he filled him in on some more details.

"From now through to the completion of the assignment, women are off limits, and as to men, I'll be your only partner until you depart. You'll be in place for three weeks prior to meeting the mark, and again, sex is off limits. You will be under surveillance, both for your own safety and to ensure you comply -- if you're caught with a woman by the mark, it's all over -- he'll leave and your value to this assignment will be destroyed.

"Read up on the mark, and head home. Report here at 9 am tomorrow for more training," he said, "Get dressed,"

He'd been dressing while he spoke, and was just finishing off his tie. "See you tomorrow"

***

Antony stood up and allowed Jacobsen to move to the bed. He crawled on over the top of him and kissed him, Jacobsen's hands massaging his cock as he did. Jacobsen had left some lube in fairly plain sight on the bedside table, and Antony reached for it, spreading some over his cock, with a bit more on the head than elsewhere. Hooking Jacobsen's legs over his shoulders he used the tip of his cock to smear that extra lube over Jacobsen's tight hole, then gradually started to ease inside...Jacobsen gasped with pleasure.

***

Day two he'd turned up for training to find the room empty. There was a note on the dining room table which simply read "SHOWER, GET INTO BED -- NO CLOTHES"

As instructed, he was slipping into bed when he heard the door open. No calling out, just noises from the other room...the shower starting, doors opening and closing, the shower finishing. Moments after that he saw a silhouette at the door -- it was Goldberg.

His cock was semi hard -- he paused for a moment then came into the room. "Make me hard" he said as he stood next to the bed. Jacobsen sucked his cock to hardness. Goldberg then straddled him, kissed him and worked his way down his body, licking, then sucking...his cock got incredibly hard...

He was repositioned on the side of the bed then Goldberg reached for a tube on the bedside -- looked like some lubricant...he mentally breathed a sigh of relief. The trainer lifted his legs over his shoulders then pressed the hard cock against his arse...it was tight, but slowly and surely he slipped it inside...

It was so weird -- not unpleasant, and certainly not painful as he would have imagined, but a totally new experience. As Goldberg slowly slipped in and out he closed his eyes and savoured the sensation...

"mmmm...yes..."

The trainer paused for a moment, buried deep inside him and got a little bit of lube to start playing with his cock...as he thrusted into Jacobsen, his hands lubed up Jacobsen's cock and began to stimulate him. With each thrust, his hand slid along Jacobsen's shaft; with each thrust, they both got closer to cumming. Jacobsen started to spray his cum over the pair of them with a cry of ecstasy; shortly after that Goldberg tensed, cried out and Jacobsen felt his cock begin to spasm inside of him...

***

Similar to that first time, Antony was grasping his cock and stroking it, covered with lube, in time to his inward thrusts. Each time Jacobsen grunted in pleasure as the hard cock was thrust into his waiting arse, each time he breathed out in a gasp as he felt his own orgasm get closer.

***

Back at base, the director was watching this particular liaison via a secure internet feed with interest. "This is a dedicated man," he thought to himself. "He was totally horrified by this assignment, but he's given it his all. We have Mortlock within our reach now.." There was a knock at the door.

***

Antony cried out his orgasm, arching his head back as he thrust in deeply. When the climax had subsided he slid his cock out of Jacobsen, wiped the lube off Jacobsen's cock then began to suck it. He wasn't far from orgasm, and Antony was a master of cock sucking -- Jacobsen had never had oral that was so good. Moments after the hot lips enclosed his shaft he burst forth into Antony's mouth; he'd moved his hands and was holding Antony's head in place as he slowly slid up and down his cock.

***

"What do you mean, you can't find Goldberg?" asked the director.

"Exactly that, director." replied the officer. "He didn't report for his shift today and we've searched his apartment -- no sign of life, in fact, it doesn't even look as though he's been living there for a number of weeks."

The director felt a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach.

***

Antony was dressing, preparing to leave. Jacobsen was still lying naked in the bed, watching Mortlock as he dressed, doing his best to look like a satisfied lover -- not much of a stretch as he was, if he was totally honest with himself. He'd come around -- based on the physical pleasure alone. Not to say he wouldn't look forward to his next time with a woman, though, he thought with a wry smile of the mind.

"I enjoyed that," Antony said, coming over to the bed. A lingering final kiss before he left. He turned to walk away, then turned back as he reached the door -- too late, Jacobsen realised he had a silenced pistol in his hand -- it must have been hidden in his jacket. Two quick pulls of the trigger -- Jacobsen was dead, and Mortlock turned to leave the apartment.

***

"So, director, you're telling me we had a mole in our organisation and that both us and UMC were played off against each other."

"Yes minster," the director replied, "We've established that Goldberg and Mortlock were for another organisation, but on separate missions. Goldberg's assignment to this case was coincidental -- we've confirmed as far as possible that he had no prior knowledge of this operation. On instructions from his superiors, he prepared Jacobsen, but their organisation notified Mortlock -- Jacobsen became the mark, though Mortlock and Goldberg never gave that away. Jacobsen didn't even see it coming -- unfortunately neither did we."

"Case closed, then." said the minister. "We'll have to find another way to infiltrate the opposition. Pity, Jacobsen was a useful man."

"Yes sir," replied the director, his face expressionless. "He was."