Honeymoon at the Cabin Ch. 03

Story Info
Snacks anyone?
1.6k words
4.14
17.9k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 11/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter of a story I have been working on about two friends who spend their honeymoon at a lakeside cabin. If you haven't read the previous chapters, I recommend that you check them out first, it will give you a lot of background on the relationship that they share. There is more to come and any and all comments are welcomed and encouraged. Please do not hesitate to contact me with question, comments, advice, etc. I would like to continue improving my writing style and all comments and criticisms are welcomed.

*

I heard you fussing around downstairs and after a couple minutes, I rose to check out the master suite.

The bedroom had been outfitted in rich colors, deep wine red, sage green, and mahogany. It was shaped like an oversized "L" with a balcony that filled in the rest to make it a huge rectangle. The bedroom had a large window seat that looked out towards the lake. It was tastefully arranged with pillows and looked to be a great place to sit and day dream.

There were a couple of dressers that matched the classic feel of the bed. Around the corner was a large sitting room and breakfast nook type room. There were a couple of couches and chairs that looked like they would be great to curl up and read in. This room also had a door that led out onto the balcony. The master suite also had a fireplace and the whole room tactfully stated "masculine but cozy", and I felt right at home.

I walked out onto the balcony to continue my tour. Outside there was a set of chaise lounges that looked perfect for sun-bathing and a pair of Adirondack chairs that looked perfect if we ever wanted to sit side by side, holding hands, drinking wine and watching the sun set. I shivered in the cold and walked back inside. Lying on the bed, ready and waiting for you to return sounded more awkward than appealing, so I made my way to the window seat instead.

Knees to chest, looking out the window I finally allowed my mind to settle on the significance of what was about to occur. I loved you in every way possible and then some, and yet as I sat in my lingerie, looking out at the stars, I couldn't push away all the fears.

I wanted this to be perfect for you. I knew if you thought you'd hurt me or caused me pain in any way, it would ruin it, but from what I'd heard from friends, the first time generally hurt.

I was afraid that I wouldn't be good enough sexually, to make our marriage work and be worthwhile for you to remain committed to. What if we were only supposed to be best friends and being together like this would never work? Would you tell me if you were unhappy, or would you suffer for years until you couldn't handle it anymore?

Most everyone that I knew had said that girl on top was the best way for your first time, just because you had more control, but other than lowering myself onto you at my speed, I had no idea what to do in that situation.

I had heard you talk about previous lovers, one of the benefits, or curses, of being the best friend. What if I never could compare? You loved my mind, my personality, how well I knew you. You thought I was beautiful, but if the sex wasn't good the marriage was doomed. Even worse, what if you hated the way I looked naked?

I didn't think I could survive you leaving me. I pulled the blanket tighter around me and then wondered how it got there. I stopped to mentally survey everything around me; I felt tears on my cheeks, the blanket covering my slightly shaking body, and your arms around me.

Your arms around me! Your lips were nestled against my hair, just biding your time waiting for me to acknowledge your presence. You felt me sigh against you and you took the opportunity to pull me into your lap. You took your time, readjusting the blanket around me, around us, smoothing my hair, and holding me close to your warm, bare chest.

After a little bit, you asked me, "My love, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"I know you better than that. Try again."

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine."

"I leave my wife alone for five minutes to go get food and bring up our bags and I come back to find her curled up, looking out the window, crying, none the less, I'm pretty sure that it's a little more than nothing, little one."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you, my brain just got to thinking too much again."

"Please tell me what about, maybe I can help." So I related all my fears to you, adding a couple more along the way.

You tried your best not to laugh as you said, "I'm gonna start with your last argument and work my way forward if you don't mind, so you may have to help me if I miss any." I nodded, you continued, "Babe, I'm sure you aren't broken. You've told me before about the times other guys tried to bring you to orgasm, but crashed and burned. There was a reason I didn't try while we were dating. You trust me now more than you did before, or than you trusted the others right?" Nod. "Okay. You love me more now than when we started dating or than you loved the others, right?" Nod. "Okay. Then, see, I understand that for you there is a lot more to it than just lining up all the buttons correctly. And if it doesn't happen the first time, it just means I have to keep practicing."

I smiled at you, nodding my head in understanding. You proceeded on to say that as for my concerns about not pleasing you, it was absurd and impossible, and you couldn't wait to make sweet, passionate love to me for the rest of your life.

You also acknowledged that you wanted to do your best to not hurt me, but you had a few ideas of your own about to prevent it. Your manner and understanding with me calmed me drastically and as you wiped the last of the tears from my face, you were pleased to see that they weren't replaced by others.

You then picked me up and carried me to one of the couches in the sitting room. You had set out all sorts of snacks to appease our appetites. You also had a bottle of champagne chilling. You poured me half a glass and yourself about the same. Then you grabbed a chocolate covered strawberry and seductively fed it to me. I returned the favor, and we sat there munching, drinking and talking, almost as if we were trying to ignore the elephant in the room.

After a little bit, you saw me fidget in my shoes, it wouldn't have been noticeable if you weren't so good at reading me, but you saw it and took advantage of the opportunity. You knelt down in front of me and carefully, delicately, picked up my right foot and slipped the heel from my foot. You then set my foot on your thigh as you reached over and repeated the process to the other foot.

You set my foot on your shoulder as you reached up and began to slowly unhook my stockings from the belt. You gently rolled it down my calf, leaving a trail of kisses down the inside of my leg, right behind where the stockings were. When you freed my foot from the confines of the stocking, you caressed it gently for a moment before taking the other foot and doing the same.

Once you had removed both stockings, starting with my right foot, you began to gently massage it, little by little adding more pressure as you went. You massaged up my calf as well before setting it back into your lap and starting with the other one.

While you were massaging my other leg, my foot began to slowly play with your once again growing arousal. I caressed up and down it, wiggling my toes a little bit as you relaxed me through your massage.

After a few more seconds of my teasing, you grunted and scooped me up in your arms. I giggled, "what are you doing with me?"

"Patience my dear," was all you said as you carried me into the huge master bathroom. You set me down on the counter and said, "just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show for a minute." You walked over to the control panel for the bathroom, turned on the surround sound to some sexually inclined music with a good beat and started the shower.

Then you took a step towards the middle of the room and started dancing. I couldn't help but laugh as your dancing slowly progressed into a strip show and you soon stood in front of me naked. You were aroused, but not yet completely hard. Your self control was more evident in that instant then ever before. You took a couple steps towards me and pulled me in for a kiss. Your kiss was questioning, almost asking what I thought, and mine spoke volumes of desire and approval. Your self-control was irritating as I was fighting extremely hard to not just start screaming, "Baby, please take me! I want you inside of me NOW!"