Honeymoon Fling Ch. 02

Story Info
This time there are two of them.
1.1k words
4.04
107.2k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I previously wrote about how I cheated on my husband on the first day of our honeymoon - and had sex with him ten minutes later.

Well, I may have been less promiscuous in the lead up to our wedding, but that maintenance man in Singapore must have reignited the fire in my loins. A week later we were in Malaysia and I felt more horny than ever. Sex with my husband was great - don't get me wrong - he's good in bed and we rarely slept more than a couple of hours straight each night. But each time we did it I'd be thinking about fucking someone else. Anyone else.

The thought of risky, quick, intense, animal sex with strangers turned me on incredibly. It made me hot and it made me cum. I wanted more.

The night I'm going to tell you abaout we'd gone out to a club. It was mainly full of tourists, business travellers, Malaysian girls and the lady boys.

Once in the club we found it dark, hot, loud, sweaty and very, very exciting. There were loads of people, all looking sexy and all out for drinking, dancing and the pleasures of the flesh. Danny and I got some beers and then went to the dance floor.

While we were on the floor I noticed a bunch of Australian lads. One of them eyed me and came over for a bit of a wiggle alongside me and Danny. We got talking and he explained that his rugby club was over for a post season friendly with a local ex-pat team - and a very good time.

After a while we came off the floor and went back to the bar for ome drinks. We were introduced and Chaz, who was about 6'2, tanned with dark hair was joined by his friend Davey. We found a table and sat down.

The table and the seats were very low. I could see Chaz and Davey's crotches in their tight shorts (it was way too hot for trousers). I started to feel a tingling between my legs. Chaz's legs were stretched out alongside mine and his foot started rubbing up against my ankle - though this was hidden from Danny by the table. I was definitely looking for an excuse to get to know Chaz a little better.

While we were talking I told them about the digital camera Danny and I had bought in the Duty Free shop when we left Singapore airport. I told them how great it was - and then said what a shame it was that we didn't have it with us at the club.

Chaz caught on fast. He spoke up at this point and agreed. He'd like to get some shots of us all together - so we'd have something to remember each other by. Danny agreed to go and get the camera, saying he'd be back in about half an hour.

Chaz continued to talk once Danny had gone and then said he needed to recycle the beer. Davey did, too and I decided to take control of the situation. I joined them on their way to the toilets but pulled them out the exit and into any alley that ran along side the club. I pushed Chaz against the wall and pulled his shorts down, freeing his semi-erect cock.

While I did this Davey got out his cock and pissed against the wall.

I knelt down and sucked Chaz's cock into my mouth, feeling it firming up fast. Davey then came up behind me pulled up my skirt, which was light and floaty, and yanked my knickers to one side. My cunt was lubricating like it was going out of fashion and he managed to shove his cock up me in one thrust.

The noisy slurping from Chaz's cock in my mouth must have really turned Davey on. I felt him thrust up into me and swell as he spurted his seed towards my womb. It felt great. As soon as he was done I asked them to swap ends so I could suck on Davey's juicy cock. Davey's cock was slightly soft now that he'd cum but it was still quite large and it was covered in a beautiful combination of his juices and mine. I moaned in appreciation.

Then Chaz slotted himself between my nether lips and I moaned again. He slid straight in and I could feel his cock displacing the sperm that Davey had just left there. Chaz was a little bigger than Davey and his cock reached further inside me. The taste in my mouth, the slick, full feeling of Chaz in my vagina and the way my panties were pushed to one side combined to give me a fantastic orgasm. I spasmodically clutched hard on Chaz's dick and felt it slow down as it sawed out of me. Then, I felt it swell and deposit my second load of the evening.

I looked a right sight. My lipstick was smeared, my face was flushed and my hair was mussed. I quickly made myself look a little better and told the guys we'd better get back inside and get a drink for when Danny arrived.

We made our way to the bar and I had a scotch to hide the smell of spunk on my breath. Just as I was putting it down, Danny arrived with the camera and we all posed for pictures and swapped e-mail addresses.

I was still feeling horny. I'd just fucked two strangers and taken their cum in my unprotected cunt while my husband went to fetch a camera. I rubbed up against Danny, my husband, and whispered in his ear that I was feeling horny and wanted him between my legs. As quick as anything we were in a cab heading back to our hotel.

I could feel the sperm starting to leak into my knicker gusset. I felt wet and slippery as we went up to our room. I quickly undressed and got into bed as Danny put away the camera.

When he got in he strted kissing me lightly all over - heading south. I told him that I was very wet down there and he sounded excited at the prospect. As he reached my cunt I felt myself spasm and he started licking the juices. My husband was licking at the sperm of two strangers he'd left me with barely and hour beforehand!

I pulled him up and pulled his face to mine, tasting their spunk on his tongue as his cock slipped inside me and we made slow, sweet love. I was incredibly horny and came again and again as we moved together, feeling each other, tasting each other. Finally, he emptied himself in me - the third load of cum I'd felt that night.

This was getting to be a habit...

Feedback and votes welcome

Yummicreme