Hong Kong Gang Bang

Story Info
Chinese actress forced to do a gang bang.
6.5k words
3.95
70.9k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carina Tam was red faced and outraged.

"I won't do it," said the Hong Kong actress. "No way.

She recrossed her legs in the tight skirt, glowering as she faced Gary Leung.

"You'll do as you're told," replied the boss of the Hongkong film world.

Leung exercised total control over a large stable of chinese actresses and singers who were dependent on him to keep their careers afloat. He could make sure they didn't work again. The women were all high-class but had to whore when told to do so. Leung charged HK$100,000 a night for their services to his rich friends and business acquaintances.

Carina had a great reputation for giving one of the best blow jobs in town. She had a great body, with long legs, a magnificent ass and small but very tasty breasts. Her sultry face was enough to make any man hard. For 20 years she'd made films and discreetly fucked for Leung. Now, nearly passed 40, she was on the way down. Although still very attractive, she was beginning to lose her freshness as she aged.

In the past couple of years, her life had not been easy. At 38 she'd fallen in love with a handsome American and decided to quit the show biz scene. This had angered Leung who had a stake in her career and the high-class whoring that accompanied it. There had been many men in Carina's life but she had loved none like Harry. He'd promised to marry her after his divorce came through. He made Carina pregnant and she decided to have the child. Then when she was six months gone, he suddenly changed his mind and broke with her. Carina was devastated.

The story received wide publicity in the entertainment press, with photos of a very pregnant Carina. She gave birth to a son. It was a painful period for the actress, left in the lurch and the subject of salacious gossip over being a single mother.

The pregancy had an impact on her figure but she dieted and exercised to regain her former shape. But she had walked away from her career and Leung was a spiteful man. However, there was still a

market for Carina after all the publicity her affair had attracted. Only she would not operate at the former high level.

In recent months she'd been required to take on more men than in the past when at the height of her fame it had been very selective. The men she now got were of a lower class and she was not happy that her status was slipping. Carina spent more time worriedly gazing in the mirror and attending beauty parlours in a bid to keep the march of time at bay. But she knew her days at the top were coming to an end

A week earlier, Leung had been approached by one of Hong Kong's richest men. His son was having his 21st birthday party and had asked for Carina as a present.

"He wants her for a gang bang after he's finished with her,' said the father. "There'll be 12 guests. She's getting on but these boys have grown up tossing themselves off over her photos. Can it be arranged?"

Leung assured him it could, knowing Carina would be mad. When Leung told her what he wanted her to do she was dumb struck, then angry.

"A gang bang. You must be mad. This is crazy," she said. Angry and dazed she stared at the movie mogul. "There will be a fee of HK$500,000. I have agreed to this and want no tantrums." Carina argued but he was firm.

She couldn't believe that this was happening. "I'm not a whore" she cried. "They wouldn't be paying HK$500,000 if you were. Now be sensible and stop this play acting."

Her protests were in vain. She had a son now and needed the money Leung provided to maintain her lifestyle. Carina was handed over to Mandy Tse, a tough middle aged women who was a madam employed by Leung for such events. She was an expert in organising gang bangs and would stand no nonsense. A very surly Carina soon got the sharp end of her tongue.

"You been big star but that don't make any difference to me. Don't act the arrogant bitch with me. You'll behave and show me respect. When you're on the floor surrounded by a lot of fired up guys you'll need my help," she said.

Carina had to submit.

In the days running up to the gang bang, she was prepared at a beauty parlour, had her hair and nails done and given a run down on what the programme would be. The actress could not sleep because of the stress. She worried what her future would be after the gang bang. Unknown to her, Leung had plans for her to do similar events. There would be a great demand.

In a white skin tight mini-dress and red high heels, Carina was driven to the luxury yacht where the party was to take place. Behind the thick lipstick, rouge and mascara her face was a mask as she sat silently beside Mandy. Inside, she was churning and feeling awful.

As Carina arrived, the yacht's crew were waiting at the gang rail, the hem of her dress rearing up to show a lot of thigh as she got out of the car.

"It is her," said one. "Yeah, what a piece of cunt. Shit, I've always wanted to fuck her."

"Well, you'll get your chance soon boy," said another. "Boss says we'll have our turn after the guests finish with her."

"You sure he's not joking. We get to fuck Carina Tam?" asked his friend.

"Wants to put on a show for his friends."

"Give 'em that alright when I'm up her ass"

The sailors were grinning and making crude comments. All of them had bulging trousers as they watched Carina walk on board, her buttocks moving against the tight skirt as she balanced on the six inch stilettos. There were whistles and Carina looked up the line of leering men angrily, before being ushered inside the ship.

"Won't be so high and mighty when we finish with her," said a sailor to murmurs of assent. "She'll have a very sore pussy when she leaves this ship."

Carina walked down the corridor of the yacht with Mandy Tse to the cabin of the birthday boy, Carl Tong. She was to spend the night with the millionaire's son before the gang bang tomorrow. She was old enough to be his mother.

"OK. You'll make sure he's enjoys himself," said Mandy. "No Miss Ice Queen. I'm sure you know how to fake it."

Carina hated the old bitch but said nothing.

She entered the cabin with Mandy. It was a large room with a thick carpet, a bar, expensive furniture and a large bed in the corner. Carl was standing there smiling. He was a well built lad of medium height, who had a handsome if cruel face. His excitement was obvious. A spoilt boy who'd always been given everything he wanted, he'd grown up masturbating over photos Carina and other hot stars. Now she was standing before him, her body straining against the white minidress. His shorts were already bulging with a hard cock.

"Hi,I'm Carl" he said. Carina forced a weak smile. "You can leave us." he said to Mandy.

She gave the actress a glance, then left. Carl couldn't wait to get a handful of Carina. He'd had his share of women but this was special.

"You are so beautiful," he said.

His right hand came out to stroke her arm and then up her belly to fondle the breasts. Carina stood as she was pawed and explored. Then he pulled her into his arms and kissed the pouting lips, forcing his tongue inside her mouth. His questing hands mauled her buttocks, and pulled the dress up to her hips so he could feel her crotch. He slid a hand inside the panties and over the shaved area above her vagina before clumsily shoving a finger inside her. Carina twisted as he thrust in and out. Tired of his mauling, she pulled away.

"Would you like me to strip for you?" she asked.

Carl gazed at the actress, dress around her hips, lipstick smeared, panties pushed down,

"Yes, please," he replied.

His cock was rock hard as he watched Carina unzip the dress and step out of it to stand in just her bra and then push the panties to her feet. Reaching behind her back, she showed off her shaven arm pits as she undid the backband and slowly let the bra slide off the breasts to stand naked.

"Shit," breathed Carl.

He quickly tore off his clothes and grabbed Carina, pulling her to the big bed. She spread herself for him, lying legs apart as he mounted her. Many men had enjoyed her body and she was practised in dealing with a lover's demands. Carl didn't indulge in any foreplay, just wanting to get his cock inside her. She was lubricated and he slid easily into the wet hole. Carina was experienced and knew how to handle an eager man.

"Wow, this is so good. I've dreamed on this."

His mouth went to her nipples, sucking them, while he began to thrust. Carina moved under him professionally, making noises as she faked enjoyment. She rarely orgasmed and Carl was not skilful enough to make her do so.

His balls were swollen with sperm and it only took him a few minutes to shoot his load. He came with a loud shouts inside the actress, collapsed on top of her and then rolled off.

"Great," he gasped.

He lay sroking her body, running his hand over her belly and breats.

"Sure kept your body in good shape after having that kid, eh. You always got me very hot," he said.

"Like most young men, it didn't take him long to regain his erection.

"I want a blow job. I hear you are the best."

Carina didn't like his comment but proceeded to give him the greatest suck he'd ever enjoyed. She'd learned at a young age how to perform good head and had since perfected her technique. Not many men lasted long as she licked the stem and balls and stroked with her hands. Carl was soon brought to climax and spat a big gob of crud into her mouth, which she swallowed like a pro.

He fucked her five times in total and she had little rest that night. Carina also thought of what lay ahead the next day and was reminded by Carl.

"My friends are really excited about having you," he said, playing with a breast as they lay on the bed. "You ever done a gang bang before?"

"No," replied Carina.

He smiled. "Hope you enjoy it then."

She wasen't very responsive to his small talk amid his demands for sex. This included fucking her up the ass which hurt. Carina didn't like anal but had no choice but to allow him to painfully hump her over the side of the bed. By morning she was tired and looked her age under the stale paint. Carl also noticed that she was far less glamorous in the cold light of day after being fucked all night and without new make up. He realised she was on the way down and would soon be an old lady. But she still had a great body.

He finally left her to get ready with Mandy. The madam knew all about reviving jaded women. Carina bathed and then had her haggard face redone with thick make up.

"She needs the soft lights now," thought Mandy.

But the young men gathering in the cabin would not be worried about that. Mandy had been told that the crew would be allowed to enjoy Carina after the guests. She had not been pleased about that but it had already been agreed by her boss. Mandy knew it would be rough for the actress. All she could do was try and control the men.

Her pussy and anal passage were lubricated for what lay ahead, before she dressed in a black bra, suspender belt, panties and high heels - like a whore. She stood looking at herself in the mirror, wanting this to be over. If she'd known what lay ahead, she'd have tried to leave the yacht. Instead, she followed Mandy up the corridor to the main cabin. The madam opened the door and she stepped inside where the 12 excited guests devoured her with hungry eyes as they leered at her. It was gang bang time.

Carina stood before the hungry young men, hands on hips. They had been discussing what they wanted to do to the actress and here she was only a few feet away displaying her famous body in a bra and garter belt.

"OK boys, it's show time," said Carl.

The millionaire's son had already described to them in detail how he'd spent the night fucking the actress. Now it was their turn.

Carina was tense, very tense. Her obvious nervousness excited the youths even more. She knew it was going to be tough servicing 12 horny young men. But there was no choice. Carl stroked her buttocks.

"It's her first gang bang boys. Special for you," he said.

The actress was hating being treated as a whore.

"Let's have a strip, shouted one of the crowd to a roar of approval from the others. "Show us your tits."

Carina's mouth was dry. She stood astride and reached behind her head to unclip the backband of the bra. There were whistles. They were on heat. With trembling fingers, she undid the backband, then pushed the straps off her shoulders and down the smooth arms. Carina held the bra in front of her, then allowed it to fall to the floor exposing her breasts.

Naked to the waist, she stood arms aloft as they drooled over her, before reaching for the clip which held her red silk panties in place. She snapped it open and the panties came away to reveal her shaven cunt. The youths were all rock hard, staring at the actress in just her garter belt, stockings and high heels as she turned to show off her tight buttocks.

"Enjoy, guys," laughed Carl.

His friends closed in around Carina. Their hands were all over her, struggling to get a feel of a body they'd long lusted after when they'd viewed her on the screen and magazine photos. Carina was crushed between them as her breasts, vagina and ass were intimately explored by fingers that forced themselves into every orifice.

"Shit, I've got my hand inside Carina's cunt,' said one.

"Always wanted to feel your tits," said another. 'And what a great ass.".

The madam, Mandy, allowed them all to get a feel and give Carina a taste of what a gang bang involved before intervening to stop the scene getting out of control.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen please," she called pulling a dishevelled Carina clear of the throng. "This will be done properly. Carina is here for your pleasure but this is not a mob event. You will take your turns in an organised way."

Carina stood, sweat running down her body, as the eager youths surrounded her. She could smell the lust. Mandy organised a draw for the order in which the actress would be fucked. Totally humiliated, she had to pull out from a box in reverse order the names of the youths which were then chalked on a board. There were groans from those who would be lower down the list, then great excitement as the ones who would be among the first were drawn.

When she finished, Carina turned to the matress laid out of the floor of the cabin and spread herself on it, legs apart, with the youths circling it in a fever of anticipation. The first was a well built youth who pulled off his clothes and clambered on top of the actress.

"Always wanted to do this,' he breathed, lowering his head into her breasts to suck the nipples, making Carina cry out as he nipped one with his teeth.

"No biting," she protested to laughter.

"Open her up Ray," shouted one of the crowd to cheers. 'Get on with it. We want our turns."

Like many of the others, he'd masturbated many times over Carina's glossy photos. Now he had his rock hard cock against her opening. He had a big six inches - for a Chinese - and roughly gained entry to the inviting wet snatch, going high as she groaned not in passion but despair. With his companions shouting him on, he began his powerful thrusts. Ray tried to make it last but he was worked up by being inside the famous actress and his balls were heavy with sperm. He lasted only a few minutes on top of the smooth, slippery, sweaty silky skinned body before he could hold back no longer and climaxed with a big shout as he crashed down on Carina.

She lay looking up at the flushed faces surrounding her as Mandy moved in give her a very public pussy wash and wipe down her body before the next one.

"I'm tenth, complained one. "I'm nearly coming in my pants."

"Hold on. These guys will soon drop it inside her."

They still couldn't believe they were using a well-known actress as a whore.

The next one was already between her thighs for his turn, penetrating the well lubricated cunt hole. Most of the youths were really clumsy and came quickly, helped by Carina who knew how to use her pussy muscles to squeeze the come quickly from a cock to get it over with as soon as possible. But the repeated friction made her sensitive and the one experienced cocksman in the room, Simon Tsang, was on hand to give her the only orgasm.

He was a big basketball player - older than the others at 25 - and had fucked a large number of girls and women. Simon also had a thick, 9 inch long cock like a European. He'd watch Carina being inexpertly ridden by the others and vowed to give her a real pounding she wouldn't forget. No one had lasted more than a few minutes but he changed that. There's been no real reaction from Carina who'd just lain back and taken the cocks. Simon wanted her to come all over the mattress.

He was ninth and by then she was looking battered, with her hair all mussed up and make-up smeared, looking her 40 years. There was a cheer from the other youths as Simon lowered his shorts to expose his massive erection as Mandy gave Carina a pussy wash. The actress looked up and the surprise on her face was evident when she viewed the enormous dick.

"Surprised. eh," said Simon getting onto the matress. "Time you put on a show baby."

Carina was very wet, but she still cried out as he penetrated her inch by inch and bucked under him. It was like a tree trunk inside her. Simon's mouth went to her nipples and began licking while he began the slow thrusts inside her. She was already sensitive and for the first time began to respond. Astride her, Simon increased the tempo as the watching crowd cheered him on.

"Fuck her hard. Make her come," they shouted.

Carina had never experienced anything like this with the others. He quickly brought her up to climax and she dug her long red fingernails into his back as she came screaming, the orgasm washing over her. Again his pumping cock brought her to climax, totally out of control and squirming under him, oblivious of the youths watching her being expertly fucked.

She was gasping for breath and bathed in sweat as he took her to a third orgasm. leaving her totally spent. Carina lay back mouth wide and eyes staring on the soaking mattress as the juices flowed out of her gaping pussy. Simon had enjoyed himself and wanted to finished up in her ass. He rolled Carina over onto her front to expose the tight buttocks, and spread them.

"No," protested Carina, realising what he was doing.

"Yes, ass time," he replied.

"Not there," she said, hating anal. But he was already pushing for entry. Mandy tried to intervene but was held back by the youths.

"Want to see her with a cock up her ass," said one.

Carina screamed as the massive cock forced its way into the tiny hole. It was agony for the actress as he ripped her apart, going as deep as he could. Then he began thrusting very hard while she lay crying out under him. He remembered her as the glamourous star as he sodomised the famous backside. Not anymore. He took his time before finally unloading a stream of hot sperm up the violated anus.

"That's how you fuck a movie star." said Simon as he climbed off her.

Carina was hurting badly as the madam came to tend her. The bastard had 'done the job on her.' However, none of the youths felt sorry for the actress. It had merely excited them and they wanted more. There was little Mandy could do. The actress asked to end it.

"I can't take any more,' she complained, wincing as her pussy and ass were cleaned.

"You've got no choice. They're worked up. We'll not get out," replied Mandy.

So she had to submit to the three waiting their turns, and then was the plaything of those wanting "seconds." Now there were two or three at a time, wanting blow jobs or further entry to her two holes. She was bruised and battered with a raw cunt and anus.

Outside, the crew were waiting.

12