Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 28

Story Info
Computer Genius goes after the mob.
24.6k words
4.72
26.2k
11

Part 29 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a work of fiction! Although the areas this story takes place in are real; all of the landscapes depicted, the people described, and everything else this story uses to make it enjoyable reading for you are NOT REAL. As you read this story try to remember:

THIS IS A NOVEL!

118. A Shot In The Dark

The operating room was massive. The walls were lined with inch thick lead and there were signs and lights on the outside that warned people not to enter without the appropriate protective garments. The stadium seating 15 feet above the operating theater was filled with doctors, students, and medical professionals from the FDA waiting to see this new procedure. The machines were massive and connected to 30-ton air-conditioners to keep them cool.

Patricia was the smallest item in the room. He was covered from her throat to her toes with a lead blanket. She was strapped down so she could not move a muscle. Her head was in a mesh helmet that was strapped to the table and each grid numbered. The table had a cooling system to keep her from overheating. She had not been put to sleep yet, because her doctors were still studying the positioning of the machines. Micro millimeters could mean all the difference between success and failure.

The Chief Neurosurgeon, Doctor Melvin Coren walked around the machines and with a grave look on his face. "Patty, we are ready. It will not take us more 2 minutes to do this procedure. We are going to put you into a very light sleep. The only reason for putting you to sleep is the noise the machine makes when we turn it on. It is deafening and we wear noise protectors to cover our ears. We are going to do our best for you, and when you wake up, we will be able to tell you the results. You will know right away if we got it all."

Doctor Nall walked over to her and looked into her eyes. "Patty, remember what I told you. Regardless of what happens here, when you wake up, you will still be Patricia Parent Valentino. No one else will emerge."

"Joyce, I'm frightened."

"Patty, if you weren't frightened, you wouldn't be human. Good night baby, you'll feel a burning in your hand in a second, they just gave you the sedative. Count back from 10."

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6..."

"She is under Doctor Coren."

"Bring the blowers to full; ear protectors on; turn on the machines."

"Doctor Mizell, clamp the patient's head at 31.73° left, and 16.24° down. Mark the spots and take an x-ray."

"Everyone stepped back, x-ray is complete; film in 1 minute."

After looking at the x-ray Doctor Coren said, "Turn her head .13 degrees up, .02 degrees left."

"Patient's head is now at 31.86 degrees left, 16.26 degrees down"

"Take an x-ray and verify position."

One moment later, "Position is verified. We are on target."

"Take an MRI and verify the machines position."

Patty was already in the tunnel so she did not have to be moved. The noise was deafening, but she had the yellow sponge earplugs in to lessen the noise.

"The machine is on target with the revisions, Doctor."

"Young lady, billions of dollars of research is riding on you. Please help us."

"Machines to 99%, everyone get behind the shields and report."

"Power and backup power is nominal."

"X-ray is ready."

"MRI is ready."

Doctor Coren said, "Bring the lights to minimum."

"Power output to maximum."

"On my mark, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, execute."

To anyone in the outside world it looked like nothing was happening. Everyone in the operating theater, and stadium seating knew otherwise. 15 seconds passed, 20 seconds, 30 seconds, 35 seconds, 40 seconds, and the machines powered down automatically.

Doctor Coren said calmly, "X-ray, Mri, Bring her up, change her gown, and give her some juice."

Moments later; "Where are those films."

"X-ray is coming out of the machine now Doctor. MRI will be a few more moments."

Doctor Coren put the x-ray on the lighted glass panel, and studied it under a large magnifying glass. "Dammit, we didn't get it all people. We did well; but we did not get it all. Scott, measure it for me against the original and tell me how much is left. Would you want to take a look at this Doctor Nall?"

"You bet Doctor, she is my patient. I want to tell her if she lives or dies."

She looked at the x-ray and marveled at the change.

"12% remaining Doctor Coren"

"Doctor Coren, what are you complaining about? You took that tumor from the size of a grain of rice down to the size of a couple of grains of sand. Chemotherapy will kill those in 6 months to a year. Your machines are a medical marvel, congratulations. This girl will live a full and happy life thanks to you and your team."

"Thank you Doctor Nall; will you put that in writing for the FDA. They have been down our throats for the past 4 months about funding this operation."

"They are out of their mind Doctor. This is the future of medicine. No longer will we have to damage brain cells to kill tumors. Do you think it will work on other cancers as well?"

"Joyce, we have to walk before we can run. We have to get this approved for brain surgery first. Then we will look all the other types of malignancy that plagues our world."

"Doctor Coren, she's coming around."

Patty's eyes blinked open, and when she was able to focus she saw Doctor Nall smiling.

"Patty, it worked. They got about 88% of it. The rest we can get with chemotherapy. It will take 6 months to a year, but you will be cured. You will live that long and happy life you wanted with Stephano, and your girls. Congratulations, I am so happy for you."

Patty smiled and tried to speak but couldn't. She grabbed her throat as if it was sore. Doctor Nall asked for some juice. Patty drank it rapidly. She tried to speak. She couldn't.

Doctor Nall turned and called Doctor Coren.

"Doctor, we have a problem. She can't speak."

The entire operating room staff ran back towards her.

Patty was becoming very agitated when Doctor Coren said to her, "Patty, we don't know what went wrong, but we will find out. Don't make me sedate you. It will be easier to find the problem with you awake. Help me, so I can help you."

She settled down, and nodded her head.

Doctor Coren asked, "Patty can you use a computer?"

Patty looked at him as if he was crazy.

Doctor Nall intervened. "Doctor, the president declared her a national treasure because of her skills with a computer."

"Okay, put her in a wheelchair, and let's take her to the speech lab to find out what's going on. Bring that x-ray and MRI with us. Call Doctor Santana and have her meet us there."

Doctor Nall said, "I have to go tell the family what is going on. I will meet you in the speech lab."

William, Jemma, and Stephano were in the executive lounge of the hospital waiting for news of the operation. When Doctor Nall walked in, they swarmed all over her.

"I have some great news, I have some good news, and I have some worrisome news. Which do you want first?"

They all said, "I'll take the great news."

"Doctor Coren and his team killed 88% of the tumor."

Stephano did not know how to take it so he asked, "If that's the great news, what is the good news?"

"We can kill the other 12% with chemotherapy."

The screaming, dancing and shouting started in the room. Patty would be with them for a very long time. They looked at Doctor Nall whose head was hanging down a little.

"Okay Doctor, what's wrong. What is the worrisome news?"

"It is probably only a temporary setback, but we don't know why it happened. Patricia cannot talk. They are taking her to the speech lab for some tests. Doctor Santana will take over her care from there. Doctor Coren and his staff will go over the complete record of the nuclear test to see what happened with a fine toothcomb. We will have an answer in a few days, unless her voice comes back naturally."

Stephano asked, "Can I see her?"

"I don't know what the protocol is in this hospital. Why don't you come with me, and I will find out."

She looked at William and Jemma and said, "William, they did a superb job on Patty. They took every precaution. They were precise to the millimeter. I could not have asked for more, if I were on the table."

"Thank you Doctor; go to my daughter, she needs you by her side."

********

As they walked into the Speech lab, Patty was walking around with the help of an aide. The doctors were huddled around the x-ray and MRI of her head and discussing the possibilities of what may have happened.

Doctor Coren said to the others, "The answer is not here. It's in the nuclear lab. We have to go there and go through every line of code and every piece of film to see where we went wrong. The FDA will close us down if we can fix this."

Stephano walked towards Patty, as a line of doctors and technicians walked out the door.

She smelled him, before she heard him. She turned and grabbed him as he approached her.

He laughed. "I see I won't be able to sneak up on you anymore since you've lost your voice temporarily. Your sense of hearing and smell has increased in sensitivity. Doctor Nall has told us about your operation, and that you will be with me and our girls for a very long time. I could take advantage of you now and say nasty things. You would not be able to say anything back at me. I think I'll wait until we get home to do that."

Patty smiled at him, and stomp on his foot.

"Dammit Patty, I was only joking with you, when are you going to realize that?"

She wrote in her hand a one and two zeroes.

"100 days," he replied.

Patty shook her head 'No.'

"Oh, I know, 100 years."

Patty nodded her head, and kissed his chin.

"It is so nice communicating with you this way. I can't get yelled at."

She punched him in the stomach and he folded in half.

"Patty, for God's sake, I am joking with you. Give me a break."

She wrote in her hand, "NO!"

"Do they have a computer in here you can use?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Stay here, I'll find out."

Stephano asked Patty's aid if they had a computer she could use so they could converse with one another. She took them to the side of the lab where she found an old Apple Computer. Patty looked at it, looked at Stephano, shrugged, and sat down.

She finished typing the sentence and the computer was trying to catch up with her. "Steph, this is the machine that Steve Jobs built about 17 years ago, and made his name and fortune on."

When the machine finally finished typing out that sentence, Stephano looked at his wife and said, "Patty, I love you."

Misty eyed she typed, "I love you Steph. We will be together for a long time, just like my mother promised."

"Your mother has never lied to either one of us. She warned you about my mother and father. She warned you about the '4 Families' trying to drag me back in to the business. She told you about our babies. Even if you can never talk again, I will take you the way you are, as long as I can keep you by my side. I will give you a bell, a whistle, or whip to get my attention. As long as I have you, I will be the happiest man on this planet."

"I won't be able to talk to my babies."

"We will teach them to read very quickly. You'll write everything to them on a computer, and I will help them answer you. You will be able to do all your work on your computers. All your programing with Harold and coordination with Dycke will be done by video. You will never be out of touch. You will be alive and vibrant. You will not be the person you feared the most. You will be my wife, until I fuck you to death."

"Is it still sleeping?"

"Don't you start with me Patricia; you do have a private room."

"A girl can hope. It has been a long time, remember?"

"You ran away from me again!"

"You didn't come to help, when Brad was after me."

"You were mentally disturbed."

"You are male chauvinist pig, and your feelings were hurt. You wanted Brad to catch me, and spank me. You forgot how strong I am, and so did he."

Stephano shook his head in defeat. "Do you want to continue arguing, or do you want to get laid?"

"No, I do not want to get laid. I want to make love with my husband; if that thing of his ever wakes up."

"Stay here, I will be right back."

"Where else would I go?"

**********

"Doctor Santana, I am Stephano Valentino. My wife is finished for today. She's very tired and I'm taking her to her room. I am calling her father and sister. They will join us up there. You can continue testing her tomorrow morning at a reasonable hour. Thank you for your consideration and have a good day looking over her tests."

"Mister Valentino, we are not finished yet."

"Yes you are Doctor."

**********

The aid pushed Patty to the executive wing, where William and Jemma were still waiting for news. Stephano walked in and said, "Dad, I have someone here to see you."

Patty jumped out of the wheelchair and into her father's waiting arms. Tears flowed from both of them; tears of happiness and joy.

"Patricia, please don't ever do this to me again. First you get lost on me, and then you scare me to death by having cancer in the worst area of your body. A spanking is too good for you. I should tie you in chains and never let you out of my sight again."

Patty shrugged her shoulders, and pretended to write something on her hand.

William smiled, looked at Jemma and Stephano, and said, "Isn't it wonderful when you win an argument with her by default?"

Stephano yelled, "Dad, look out."

Patty punched her father in the stomach. He recoiled backwards, two steps, while recovering from the pain.

Jemma put her arm around Patty and kissed her head. "That will keep his big mouth shut for a while."

"I'm sorry dad; I tried to warn you. I did that to her in the lab, and received the same treatment. She is not happy when you taunt her, and she retaliates in the only way she can."

"Thanks Steph, I remember that for the next time."

"We can take her up to her room now. Would you like to join us?"

"No, we have to go home and take care of Junior. His nurse just called and he is having a fit because he's hungry. He doesn't like the bottle; he likes to take his meals from the source."

Patty put her head near Jemma's breast, and made a sucking motion with her mouth.

Jemma laughed. "Yes Patty, he has made it his goal to get me back to a 38D or possibly less."

"He'd better not. I liked you the way I met you on the airplane. No son of mine had better change you or he and I are going to have a long discussion."

"Can't you see it now Patty; William talking to William Junior about the size of his mother's breasts. I think I will set up a camera and videotape it for future generations. I will play it for birthdays, anniversaries, and weddings. I think it will go over very well, don't you?"

Patty nodded her head several times, and smiled.

"Jemma, Junior is nearly 4 months old; and you should be fully healed inside. I think I will take out the paddles, just to remind you who is in charge of our household."

"Do you mean it's not junior?"

"No, today he goes into his own room. Daddy and mommy are going to play again."

"You better be careful sir, I am not on the pill yet. Doctor Stephanopoulos wanted me to wait a while longer, because my blood tests were not back to normal. I see Doctor Heightman in 2 weeks."

"We will pick up Texas size condoms on the way home."

Jemma whispered into Patty's ear, but loud enough for everyone on the first three floors of the hospital to hear, "Someone is bragging."

"Jemma, I don't need condoms to spank you."

"Promises, Promises, all I get from you lately, are Promises, William."

"We will see about that when we get home my dear."

"Patty, if I see you tomorrow with a big smile on my face and with an inability to sit down, you will know why."

Patty kissed her sister, and applauded. She kissed her father, and waved goodbye.

Stephano stood behind her, and held her tightly in his arms as her family departed the plush suite. He kissed her, and helped her into the wheelchair.

"Now it's our turn to remember each other's bodies. I will kill the person who interrupts us."

Patty pointed between his legs and spread her thumb and forefinger two inches apart. She looked at him questioningly, and waited for a reply.

"You bitch. You always were a bitch. I think that's why I liked you in the first place. You annoyed me in Central Park, and I was hard the entire time. Yes dear, I will be able to perform my husbandly duty, when we are alone. I won't have to ask you to be quiet, because you have no choice at this point. Actually, this would be the perfect time for me to fuck you in the ass. You might be in pain, but you wouldn't be able to scream. No, I am not going to do it, because we made a bargain. I am just going to fuck you, change that, I am going to make love with you, until your eyes cross, and you cum so hard, they are going to have to change the sheets on your bed."

Patty smiled, applauded, and kissed her husband. She mouthed the word, "GO," and they were off to her suite on the fourteenth floor.

**************

Stephano handed in her chart at the nurses' station, and asked where her private duty nurse was.

Nurse Timmons was called to the desk, and advised her patient had returned.

Stephano asked Timmons if there was anything Patty was going to require in the next hour. The nurse checked her chart carefully and said, "No."

"I want you to sit outside our door. My wife and I will be indisposed for the next hour. No one is to come in our room unless you hear a gun shot. Neither one of us has a weapon with us, so the likelihood of that is zero. I want you to have a change of sheets, extra towels, and a gown for my wife ready, when I opened the door."

"Yes sir, I will have everything ready."

Stephano closed the door, and found Patty looking out the window. He untied the three bows that held the hospital gown together, pushed it off her shoulders, and watched it fall to the ground. He kissed her neck, her ears, and her shoulders, while his hands roamed around her breasts. She leaned back into him, and moaned. His left hand moved to her abdomen, and he said sweetly, "Hello my children are we comfy?"

He couldn't see it, but Patty had a huge grin on.

He knelt down behind her, and worshiped her ass. He licked it, kissed it, and nipped it. In all his frolicking around during his academic career, he had never seen anything as beautiful or as perfect. His Patty was perfect, well almost. Her body was like Aphrodite, her mind like Pythagoras, and her mouth, oh that mouth of hers. He wanted it back, but he didn't mind this quiet respite. If he told her that, she would rip him apart, layer by layer, and feed him pieces of his heart, while he was still alive. She did have a mean streak in her, and it wasn't to be tested. (Brad had tested it too often.)

He put Patty's hands on the windowsill, and pulled her hips back towards him. He spread her thighs and his tongue went straight to her vagina. Her body shuddered, her head reared back and fluid exploded from the depths. She loved this feeling, and she desired it, desperately.

Stephano said, "Someone missed me."

Patty picked up a foot and kicked him.

"One day I am going to remember that you have not fully developed a sense of humor."

Patty picked up the foot again, but Stephano grabbed it. "Once is enough, baby. I received your message loud and clear. No more jokes, I promise."

He continued feasting on her vagina using his tongue, while his hands roamed up and down her flanks. When her knees began to buckle under the strain of another oncoming orgasm, he lifted her up and placed her across her bed.

Her hands grabbed ahold of his hair, as he continued tormenting her sex. Her hips ground against his face, as his tongue searched her depths, and the bridge of his nose pressed against her clitoris.