Hook, Line, and Sinker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

Renee saw the covering moved down Jed's body next to Ben and then saw her brother-in-laws bare ass moving in and out of Donna's thighs. "Yes but first I want to do this."

Ben's eyes and mouth opened in shock when Renee lifted the covering and moved her head under it. "OH SHIT!" He cried out as her hot tongue licked down into his pubic hair to the base of his hard lollipop and then ever so slowly up the pink shaft to the tip. "OH YES!" He cried when her mouth opened and engulfed his crown.

"What's wrong Ben?" Paul asked his brother as the sleeping bag rose and fell where Renee's head was.

"OH FUCK!" Ben cried out when his hot spunk shot from the tip into her mouth. He wanted to warn her but was unable.

Renee felt the release and attempted to pull away but was too late. She had to swallow it to breath and then got the next load. Again she swallowed and finally he was empty. She had thought she would be disgusted but suddenly felt happy that she had not only pleased him but had gone beyond. She wiped her lips and moved up his body.

"Sorry," he said thinking she would be upset but instead she opened her mouth and let him taste what she had just experienced.

*****

Donna was riding on top of Paul as she watched Jed's cock pushing up and down into Helene's opened hole. She smiled when he turned his head and looked at her. They were both wondering what it would feel like if they were doing it.

*****

After both Paul and Jed climaxed the three couples decided to push off their top covers and just lay there naked in the light of the fireplace. After tonight clothing was definitely optional and none of them would have any hang ups walking around naked. After all they had all just seen each other have sex. Even so no one was willing to make a move to switch partners. They still had two more days.

*****

It was still very dark in the cabin when Renee felt something moving against her inner thigh. She awoke just enough to remember how she had given her newlywed husband his first blowjob and figure he was about to pay her back. "Ummm," she moaned while opening her thighs wider and wider until his head and lips pressed into her dampness.

Paul was surprised at first when Renee opened her legs and then later when her fingers curled through his short dark hair. He quickly licked and flicked his hot tongue over her raised clitty and then downward over her damp hole until he felt the small puckered hole underneath. Her fingers pulled on his hair until his mouth moved away from that sacred area. When his tongue dashed into her steaming depths she let go and smiled.

Paul put all of his pussy-licking experiences into giving her the best oral sex ever. As he suckled on her passion button his hands moved up over her flat tummy until they cupped and caressed her breasts for the first time.

"Oh God I'm going to cum," Renee thought not wanting to scream and wake up the others. She pulled the pillow from behind her head over her mouth and bit into it when her body exploded.

Paul didn't stop when her body shook and trembled. It wasn't until she pulled up on his head that he smiled and moved back over under the sleeping blanket with Donna.

"You did good," she whispered.

*****

The first light of the morning scrambled through the tall trees with the wind blown leaves causing a flickering effect in the small cabin. Ben felt his wife's body move up into his and heard her whisper, "Thanks for last night."

He was puzzled. "I should be saying that to you."

She giggled. "Silly." Some of the others opened their eyes and peeked around but all of them had pulled the sleeping blanket over their bodies because the fire had gone out in the fireplace.

"I think the men should start up the fire," Helene grinned. Last night was one of the best fucks Jed and her had in quite a long time.

"Good idea," Paul grinned as he scrambled out from under his blanket and grabbed a few extra logs they had put next to the hearth.

"Let me help you," Jed announced as he moved up naked next to his older brother. Both men had very short penises. They heard the women giggle and looked down at their tiny weenies. "Hey...its cold in here you know." They got the fire going and jumped back under the blankets.

"What are we going to do today?" Renee asked as Ben's fingers continued playing with her tiny nipple. After last night and yesterday's sex she wanted to keep experimenting. The room temperature had raised enough for her to push off the blanket to her waist. She knew the others could see Ben touching her tip but didn't care.

"I say we all stay naked like this all day on these blankets," Paul grinned. He remembered how Renee's tiny breasts felt last night.

"We are going fishing," Jed cracked while again moving out from under the blanket. However this time he was rock hard.

"Good idea," Ben smiled. He still wasn't sure about sharing his new bride with his brothers. He too stood and got dressed.

"Oh fuck," Paul said realizing he was outvoted. "Now you ladies behave and we will be back after lunch."

After the men had grabbed a few bagels they grabbed their fishing gear off the porch and headed up the lake.

Donna and Helen stood naked and grabbed the blanket off of Renee. They both looked at the smooth young body lying unprotected. "Did we ever look like that?" Donna asked.

"I don't think so," Helene said shaking her head.

"You two look pretty good," Renee said blushing.

"Come on lets go jump in the lake because I have to pee," Helene said as she ran naked to the door. Donna ran behind her.

"But it's going to be COLD!" Renee giggled as she raced to catch the two bouncing butts.

"AHHH!" Helene yelled first seconds before Donna and Renee. After spreading out and relieving themselves they moved back together. "Last night was pretty wild," Helene said trying to see how Renee felt about the weekend so far.

"It sure was," Donna giggled. "That was the best fuck Jed and I have had in a long time."

Renee was not comfortable talking about sex even with her husband but being naked in a lake with these women opened her up. "I...never knew...you know it...could be so exciting and beautiful watching someone else...doing it."

"Fuck," Helene giggled. "You can say fuck around us."

"Fuck," Renee whispered before laughing.

"Has Ben been your only one?" Donna asked.

"Yes," she said looking downward.

"Well you sure got lucky," Donna giggled. They all knew she was referring to his large penis.

"I guess so," Renee said still blushing. "But until last night he had never made me climax with his...mouth."

It was then that Donna shocked her. "It wasn't Ben. It was Paul."

"What?" Renee asked as her eyes opened up. "But..."

"I told him to do it," Donna grinned.

"But you don't care?"

"I know all about Paul and you in the back seat of the SUV and I did see you giving him a blowjob."

"But..."

"I think it's time to tell her," Helene said. Renee turned and looked at her while she said.

"We all want to swap spouses."

"We?"

"Yes," Donna smiled. "Everyone but you and Jed."

"But...Ben wants to share me with his brothers?"

The two women nodded their heads.

"Intercourse...I mean fuck..." Renee suddenly realized what was going on. "He's fucked both of you right?"

Again they nodded their heads.

Renee was speechless as she turned and walked naked from the lake.

"What do you think she will do?" Donna whispered.

"I really don't know."

*****

About two miles away Paul moved down next to Jed on the river bank. Ben had moved about 100 yards away. As they cast their flies into the dark water Paul said, "I know you want to fuck my wife."

Jed stopped reeling in his line and looked at his brother. "What?"

"She told me how you fingered her in the lake last night and how she had jerked on your cock."

"Jesus," Jed said. "She told you."

"Yes and she also told me she wants you to fuck her."

"Christ, and you don't care if I do?"

"Nope. Actually I was hoping to fuck Renee."

"Yeah and Ben would kick your ass."

"Ben is too hot on fucking Helene."

"Helene...my wife Helene?"

"Yep."

"I don't believe you," he said though not so sure since he saw them messing around in the lake yesterday.

"Ask him."

Ben was now sitting on the bank thinking about his wife and how she had completely blown him away with her sexual permissiveness. Never had he imagined that she would touch Paul's cock in the lake and when she gave him a blowjob he had to look to make sure it was her. He jumped when he heard Jed's voice.

"I just heard something really interesting," Jed said as he sat down next to his kid brother.

"What was that?" Ben asked.

"I just heard you want to fuck my wife."

Ben moved a few feet to the side and looked down the bank at Paul who was grinning. "Paul told you everything?"

Jed turned and looked at Paul as well. "Uh...yes...everything."

"Hey I didn't plan on any of this to happen. Helene came by the house and it...it just happened."

"Oh Shit...you've already fucked Helene." Jed said as his body fell back onto the bank. But he sat back up quickly. "Paul too."

"Yes," Ben said hoping his brother wouldn't drown him.

"Shit, shit, shit."

"What are you going to do?" Ben asked as Jed stood and walked back down the bank.

"I'm not sure."

*****

Renee was dressed when the two women walked bare ass back into the cabin. She was folding up the sleeping blankets but didn't acknowledge them. "Are you alright?" Donna asked.

"Not really," Renee fired back. "How would you feel if your own husband set you up to fuck his brothers?"

"Not that it makes too much difference but he didn't think you could be seduced. I don't think any of us thought it could happen. But I will tell you this that the last few weeks have been the best sex of my whole life." Donna said.

"Me too," Helene said as they all sat down on the sofa. "Even with Pops."

"POPS TOO!" Renee said loudly in shock.

"God he does it better than any of the boys," Helene giggled.

Renee gasped, smiled and sat back shaking her head. "I really got involved in one hell of a family."

Donna and Helene looked at her and smiled. "Does that mean?"

"I don't want to wait until I'm married ten years to discover I missed out on some great sex," Renee giggled.

"The boys will be back soon," Helene said looking at her watch.

*****

"There's one more thing," Paul said to Jed as they pushed through some heavy brush to get to the main path. "Pops fucked both Donna and Helene too."

"Our FATHER!"

"Yep." Ben answered.

"This has been one hell of a fishing weekend so far," Jed laughed. He suddenly realized that the sex he had found with Anna was as close as his own family.

"Oh yeah, Ben." Paul said when they saw the three women sitting on the front porch. "Donna and Helene told Renee everything while we were gone."

"Oh shit," Ben gasped. "She's going to kill me."

*****

"It's about time," Donna said to the dirty men as they walked up to the porch. "We are starving and waited for you."

Ben glanced at Renee who didn't show any type of emotion or anger. "Maybe they didn't tell her," he thought.

Jed also glanced at Helene who smiled back at him. He realized he couldn't be upset with her especially since he had fucked around on her with Anna. As the men cooked the hamburgers on the grill the women poured the wine and beer. A few hours later as the sun moved down they were all anxious as they took the party into the house.

As Renee was cleaning off the small kitchen counter and the silverware Ben walked up behind her and whispered, "Are you alright?"

She turned and grinned. "Sure, you want me to fuck your both of your brothers right?" she whispered.

"Uh..." It was a question he was not prepared to answer. "You don't have to..."

"I think I do since you have already fucked their wives."

Jed and Helene were having a similar low volume conversation as they moved out onto the porch. "Why didn't you tell me you wanted to swap around?" he asked.

"I didn't until I thought that you fucked Anna in Las Vegas. At first I was just getting back at you but then I realized how bad our sex has been the past few years."

"It's OK, I understand," Jed said as he pulled her body into his.

"You do?" Helene whispered. She had thought that he would be really upset when he found out.

Jed was about to tell her the truth about Anna but the door opened and Paul said, "Hey come back in because we are going to play a game."

Paul and Donna had talked about playing a game to break the ice. They all would feel funny just striping and swapping. "This is a game I read about on a website called Literotica," Paul grinned.

"Ut...oh," Helene giggled.

"What do we do?" Renee asked with a twinkle of excitement in her eyes.

"First we all get naked," Donna announced as she pulled off her tee shirt and pushed down her shorts and panties. Everyone else was quickly finished even Renee. They all looked around at the aroused nipples and cocks.

"Donna and I have written names, parts of the body and action items on this chart. Each is numbered one through six. So when we roll the dice we match up couples, parts of the body and action items. Here are the lists:"

Names:      Actions: :      Women:      Men:

1.     Paul/Donna:      Massages Lips     Lips

2.     Ben/Renee:      Kisses Breasts     Balls

3.     Jed/Helene:      Sucks Nipples     Tongue     

4.     Paul/Donna:      Plays withP.hair     P.hair

5.     Ben/Renee:      Touches Ass     Ass

6.     Jed/Helene:      Fucks Vagina     Penis

All eyes focused on the "Fucks" and the "Vagina" and "Penis".

"Do an example first," Ben said. He still wasn't sure Renee would do some of these things.

Paul took the dice and threw a Six. "Jed and Helene". He tossed a Four. "Plays with." After tossing a two. "Ben and Renee's". Again he tossed a Four. "Pubic Hair."

Renee looked down at her golden bush realizing a lot of it covered her lower lips. "Wow."

"Are you sure you want to play?" Ben whispered.

"YES STOP ASKING ME!" She snapped back.

"Ready?" Paul asked. They all nodded and watched as he tossed a 2, 5, 4, and a 5. "Ben and Renee touches Donna and my asses."

"I'm not touching your ass," Ben laughed.

"Duh...it only means the opposite sex doing it," Paul grinned. HE was glad the first throw wasn't something someone would be uncomfortable doing so early. "Ready honey?" He asked Donna before standing up in front of Renee.

Ben smiled at Donna's nice round ass in front of him. "How long do we do it?"

"Let's start with a minute and then increase the time later," Paul answered. He looked at his watch. "GO!"

Ben didn't hesitate before his fingers cupped and massaged Donna' buttocks. Renee quickly did the same to Paul's. After a minute they moved away. Ben grabbed the dice and tossed a 3, 4, 2, 4 and another 2. Paul read the chart, "Ben and Renee plays with Jed and Helene's Balls and Breasts."

"But I have no balls," Helene giggled as her legs opened showing everyone how wet and excited her pussy was.

"We know," Donna said.

"I guess we should go to them honey," Ben whispered to Renee but she was already standing and moving down onto her knees in front of Jed. Her fingers slid up between his thighs and pushed his semi-hard cock to the side as she cupped his nuts. "Well?" She asked Ben.

"Wait," Ben said before dropping to his knees and gently cupping Helene's nice breasts.

"Go," Paul said.

Renee took her time checking out Jed's penis up close. It was smaller than Ben's but a lot thicker. As she rubbed his sac tenderly the back of her hand touched against his quickly hardening tool. A minute later it was pointing up at her blue eyes.

Ben saw his wife touching another man's balls and also felt his own cock getting hard. Helene's nipple were rock hard under his caresses as well. "TIME!" Paul announced. They all were ready now for some serious action. As Jed tossed the numbers they all read the chart out loud.

"One...Paul and Donna."

"Three...SUCKS!"

"Two...Ben and Renee's"

They all waited anxiously especially Ben and Renee to find out just what they were going to have sucked on. They all gasped when a SIX appeared. "Vagina and Penis." Paul said smiling.

"Damn," Jed said grinning. "Looks like an after dinner snack."

Paul and Donna were on their feet quickly as they moved towards the newlyweds. As they moved onto the knees and forward they pushed open the youngster's thigh until her moist pussy and his long hard cock appeared.

"I think we should go at least two minutes now," Paul said looking up into Renee's wanton eyes. "You don't mind do you?"

"No," she giggled.

Helene and Jed moved closer on the sofa so they could watch as Ben's hard crown moved into Donna's widely opened lips. Her fingers curled around the middle of his shaft as she lowered her mouth half-way and then back up again.

Renee's mouth was open taking in a lot of air as her eyes watched Donna give her groom a blowjob. She had never really seen one before so her mind was making notes at least until Paul's tongue parted her blonde snatch. "Ohhhhhh," she moaned as her legs opened wider and his hands pulled her ass upward.

"GO DONNA!" Helene cheered when Donna took about two inches more.

Paul didn't want to be showed up so he once again gave Renee his best. "OH GOD JUST LIKE LAST NIGHT!" She cried out.

"Last night," Ben repeated.

"Yes honey...he sucked me last night while you were sleeping," Renee giggled. "OH GOD PAUL!"

Ben wanted to be upset but Donna's mouth wouldn't let him. After about a minute he was ready to pop. "Whoa...Stop!" He said while grabbing onto her head. She moved her whole mouth away and licked around his crown while trying to smile.

Renee was about to climax as well but didn't care. She wanted her husband to know how satisfied she was. "I'm cuming Paul...please don't stop...please."

"Times up," Jed said. However Paul didn't raise his head.

"Don't stop...oh God my pussy feels soooooooo GOOD!"

"Times up," Ben repeated after Donna's mouth moved away.

"No...not yet," Renee begged.

Paul kept his tongue flicking against her clit and glanced over at Ben.

"Go ahead," Ben said frowning.

"THANK YOU BABY..." Renee gasped as Paul's tongue danced the mambo on her clitty. "NOW PAUL...NOW!"

Luckily they were in a remote cabin because no one heard the air piercing scream. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Finally her body collapsed and she moved her legs back together as Paul moved back.

"Well...anyone want to take a break?" He asked as he wiped her pussy juices off of his mouth and chin.

"No," Helene and Jed answered. They wanted to get in on the action. "But how about we get rid of the action words and let the couple do whatever they want to the other couple. Also can we change number one to whole body?"

It was obvious what everyone wanted to do.

Paul took the dice and tossed the following: 3, 4, 1. "I guess Donna and I get to do whatever we want to Jed and Helene's bodies."

"Oh my god," Renee whispered to Ben when she realized all of the possibilities

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers