Hooter's Waitress Humiliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a puppet I complied. Then came the worst thing I could have heard.

"Bend over, Kimmy."

I shot a bleary-eyed look at George. He indicated with a gesture of his hands that I do it and automatically I leaned forward.

I knew what they were seeing. I knew that I was completely meticulously shaved back there and that every square centimeter of what a decent girl keeps hidden at all costs was on display for twenty men who knew me. I also knew that now they would think they knew me even better. The sense of shame was devastating. I was ruined.

They wanted me then to do squats, to mimic a pistoning of my bottom up and down simulating standing sex.

I did it.

The wanted me to face them and shake my breasts obscenely. On man actually yelled "get them higher", ordering me into an even more exaggerated and outrageous gyration of my torso so that my boobs actually collided together in a heavy, meaty sounding smack.

I did.

They wanted me to lapdance the groom.

I did it.

With my hands on his thighs I tried to keep my bare pussy off his lap, but he grabbed me around the waist and lunged up making contact between my bare, hairless area and his cloth covered erection that insinuated between my labia. Then he moved me indicating I grind like that.

I did.

I felt his hands on my breasts and then the mauling that ended in a stretch and pull on my thick nipples. It was, in short, a public disgrace with an ending that left me, humiliated and completely reduced to the status of slut in the eyes off all of them. I looked around several times and saw the changes in expression. Some looked embarrassed, but transfixed. Some were staring like they were memorizing for all time. I felt my heart sink when I looked over at a gentleman that had always been so shy and decent. The tenting in his slacks was so evident. I knew that if ten years from then I was President of the United Sattes, I would never be anything but some bimbo to them all.

When it was over George told me to follow him to the bedroom to get the money. I walked in drunk, fuzzy, almost out of it. He stopped then and closed the door before opening a drawer to take out a thick wad of bills.

"Okay," he said holding it out. "Twenty-five hundred. Just one last bit of business and it is all yours."

I had started to reach for it and as he finished talking he pulled the money back. I stood still confused.

"What do you mean?"

He grinned. "Look after seeing you and Mike that time all I have thought about is how I had to get some of that myself. You do me and you'll get all the cash and we can part friends"

There was that word again. "Friends." It had an almost enchanting, debilitating effect, and with me being so drunk, it was even more disorienting.

"You said...I wouldn't have to...I was just going to dance."

"Yeah," he said, "Just dance for the show. But you and I are going to party a little privately. Just us."

At that he put the money away. There was nothing I could do. As he turned back he reached between my legs and ran a finger along my hairless slit.

"Oh Kimmy, that is like silk!" he said.

He then grasped me around the waist and kissed me. It was quick move, aggressive and assured. His tongue pried through my lips into my mouth invading and exploring. When he was done he said, "If you want to get paid, you had better return the favor."

And he pressed his mouth to mine again. I swirled my tongue over his and worked the kiss. It was, in a way, more intimate than any sexual act could have been. He broke the kiss off and looked me up and down openly. Staring straight into my eyes he reached down and unzipped his pants. He fumbled with the button and his shorts dropped to the floor. He was commando and his penis jutted out, intensely hard. It was not like any I had seen. It formed a perfect arch that ended with the head almost point aback toward his abdomen. It looked like almost like a reverse "J" from the side.

He grinned and pointed down. I lowered to my knees and grasped the rock hard appendage with my hand. I turned my head to the side and began wetting the shaft with my mouth.

"Oh my God, Kimmy," he groaned and grasped my head positioning my mouth directly over the head. I opened wide and took it enclosing the large bulb at the end inside my lips.

He was a talker.

"You are such a talented little cocksucker"

I wished he would keep quiet , but that was not happening. He let me go on for a while. It was clear that this was a particular indulgence that he loved. The sharp angle of his organ struck the back of my throat. I gagged a little especially as he pushed down on my head. It made my control a little less reliable and the sucking became very wet and audible. I also drooled slightly as the gag overpowered again and again.

He reached down a lifted my face from his cock then and grasped it masturbating. At the same time he pushed me lower and with his other hand cupped his balls. The look of revulsion on my face must have been priceless, because he smiled. I lowered my face and began mouthing his sac.

"Oh yeah, babe. No a little farther back, behind my balls."

I paused. It seemed so perverted. So bad. Numbly though, I extended my tongues and licked. After a few strokes of my tongue, I felt the tip touch the crinkled flesh. I recoiled.

George laughed and pointed his cock at me again so that I could gratefully resume giving head.

After a while he lifted me off of his penis and kissed me again. I was feeling a little dizzy from the drugs and alcohol and in his hands I was almost compliant. He turned me suddenly around and pushed me forward onto the bed. My face and knees were on the bedspread and my buns were up in the air. George then reached down and started rubbing my clit. I hated the man, but in my numbed state my body reacted. I felt him repositioning behind me and then the pressure of his cock against the entrance to my pussy. With a grunt he was in. I had not had a lot of sex in my life, but the sensation was unlike anything I had experienced. The arch of his cock was so intense and he was so hard. He began a furious almost overly aggressive in-and-out motion. He spread my buttocks. I could tell he was getting off to the visual. Just like before, my cloudy thought process rendered the realization that I was having sex with a man who was over twice my age. I could feel the slap of his heavy testicles against my clitoris as he thrusted.

He turned me over then and began a face-to-face coupling. While not romantic at all, it was different from what I had experienced with Mike. For one thing there was not a hooting gallery watching me have sex. George leaned down and kissed me, expecting me to respond.

I did.

Another thing that was different was the strange angle of his penis and where it struck me inside. It was shocking and like a direct rub on the underside of my bladder. George must have known. He arched his back and the feeling became even more intense. Then he did something that was affronting and forward and so intimate. He reached down and took my nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and began pulling and stretching them. It was too much...the angle of his penis was striking right against what I would learn was my "G" spot and the perfect manipulation of my sensitive nipples. In less than a minute I felt a strange explosion and a shuddering wave of pleasure go through me. He knew what it was doing and he also knew how to play me off it. He began slowly thrusting and arching, maximizing the time and contact against the spot and he milked my nipples softly and firmly. I felt one wave crash into the next and erupted in a convulsing orgasm.

I have no idea how long it went on. Time was fairly irrelevant. I know he came. And he collapsed on me. After some time he slipped out of me and rolled over. I felt like a slow energetic liquid that had almost ignited before subsiding into the darkness of sleep.

I woke the next morning, nude, in bed with George. At first I startled at my unfamiliar surroundings. I felt him move and I looked over in horror at the sight of the slightly pudgy, hairy, balding middle-aged man that I had just slept with, in every sense of the word. What was worse, I remembered how I had responded to him during sex. That more than anything was disturbing. Back then I was of the impression that you could only orgasm with someone you loved. As I looked at the loathsome playboy, I found myself struggling with my revulsion for him, my despair at what I had done the night before, and now the relationship I was fated to since I had climaxed with him. As I lay there propped up on one elbow, it dawned on me that I had no idea where my clothes were and, I realized that I did not want to be up and walking around his house stark naked in case he awakened. I lifted the sheet and looked at him. His penis was lolling against his thigh, soft and inoffensive, but I knew what it had done to me and what this could likely mean. I looked up and to my shame found him awake looking at me.

"Can't get enough of it can you, babe?" he said grinning.

"I....was just...looking ...I...."

"It's okay, we will be doing it a lot more," he said. "You might not know it, but your body knows it..."

It was like he was reading my mind and though it disgusted me, I could not think of anyway to deny his argument.

He turned slightly toward me and with a grin reached under the covers and ran his hand over my torso. He gave my nipple a tweak and then rubbed softly over my little hairy muff.

"Your body knows. We are meant to be together."

I was young and a fool, and those words sealed my misconception.

He leaned in and kissed me as my mind screamed, no.

But buying into the pronouncement he had made, I returned the kiss as my heart sank.

It was the beginning of what would be the most conflicting and degrading year of my life and would see me go from innocent college student to a middle aged sugar daddy's private play pet....but that is another story.

12