Hope Olson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This causes more pleasure and pain for Hope and she lets out a hoarse and throaty growl. Peter shifts his weight slightly. Her mouth then forms a wide O and releases a silent scream. Peter presses in again, not even half an inch, but this causes a spasm of crying and giggling from Hope. Her feet and hands are pounding the pile of straw creating swirls of golden tornadoes around the lovers.

She wraps her arms around Peter's neck and sobs, "Oh my god." Peter and Patti are slow and careful as they press Hope's body in tiny increments. The slow progress of the mammoth rock hard shaft into the soft and fragile virgin causes more pain and more bliss for the girl. She continues writhe, impaled by the man. She looks wild against the stillness of Patti and Peter and yells again, "I want it all." She lunges up with her hips and impales herself on him. The searing pain charges through her, running up and down her body setting off explosions all along her spine. Her eyes see red for a second then lose focus; all she can see is the straw floating through the air like golden angels. The sharp whistling in her ears is her own howling but she doesn't know it.

She feels Peter lift himself up and his cock slide the other way and she's afraid he's not going to stay in her and she locks her legs around him. "No, no, don't stop." Of course, Peter is not stopping and he's lost in the lust of the experience. He had suspected that she might be a virgin but he has never felt anything so hot and tight squeezing his cock before. He begins to push in again and Hope's legs fly straight up and her toes point in the air.

Patti looks ecstatic as she stares into Hope's eyes and her hands squeeze both bottoms. Peter is staring down, taking in the purity of the virgin goddess writhing and thrashing underneath him; he feels the heat of her juices as a series of tiny orgasms erupt out of the young girl. He can't stop as single bolt of his sperm shoots out into her, but he manages to hold the rest in. Hope is babbling uncontrollably now as the cock begins an excruciatingly slow piston action in and out of her barely virgin pussy.

"Oh my god, Yes, don't stop, can you feel my tight pussy? Oh god, I'm so wet. Oh this hurts so good. I love your cock. Yes, come in me. Oh, yes, oh, yes."

Hope feels that she is lost in all time and space; all she knows is the mystery of golden straw filling the air, the heat and pain of the cock drilling into her, and Patti's soft and loving whispering, "So pretty, so good, I want to see you come, baby."

After a long time of this slow and deliberate drilling Peter begins to pick up the pace. Hope's crying and laughing and moaning is driving him blind with lust. He can feel tons of sperm gathering and boiling at the base of his cock. Her virgin soft flesh seems to be tearing apart around his rod but Hope keeps thrusting up, anxious to draw him in deeper with each plunge. She hadn't realized that he shot into her a bit earlier but now all her senses are prisoner to every thrust, every inch, even the heat of his throbbing cock. She can sense he is about to explode and she squeezes him with her legs as her fingers claw deeply into his back.

"Yes, come in me baby. I want you to. Oh, I feel it coming. It's so hot. My god it feels like you're melting, Oh god, you're filling me up. Keep coming baby. Keep going. Yes." And he is shooting into her salvo after salvo. She's squeezing greedily to get every drop and Patti is laughing with joy. But even when he's empty he's still hard enough to keep pumping.

Hope is squirming underneath him. His juices seem to be flooding into every vein of her body and her sensations are beginning to change. She's become aware of her pussy throbbing and hot and swelling from the pain of its first cock. It is tingling and as the cock stirs up and down and back and forth; it seems to be probing for new spots to tickle. Hope is realizing that a strange new feeling is taking over. It's like her pussy has become a tight fist squeezed hard enough to turn a coal into a diamond and she knows that when this fist loosens she will come so hard that she will split in two.

She's panting desperately and twisting her head back and forth. First looking at Patti and then at Peter. "Oh, I'm going to come soon. I want to come. Can I come now? I .... Oh."

That cord is pulled on her heart and the orgasm is released. It starts small, like a flame dancing on the tip of Peter's cock. But the flame grows and soon her golden body is melting as she groans wildly. She gives one last loud sigh and the now deflowered virgin falls limp under her lover.

Hope's eyes are closed and somewhere through the haze of bliss she senses that Peter and Patti are at her feet. She opens her eyes to see Patti kneeling and sucking on Peter. He sees Hope awake and smiles again. He gestures for her to join them. Hope crawls over and begins to lick his balls. Soon the tongues of both girls are wrapping around the shaft and each other. The cock is deep in Hope's pretty little mouth as it explodes. Her head shoots back for a second in surprise but then she looks up at him with loving eyes and begins to suck all of him up. Her mouth is filling but she struggles to swallow all of him down. As she's doing this Patti begins to suck and gulp all the juices swimming inside of Hope's pussy. For a moment Hope is hanging in the air holding Peter's hips as she sucks and with her legs on Patti's shoulders as she's being sucked.

The three collapse into more straw; a fine sheen of gold dust covers all three sweaty bodies. Hope is lying between the other two as they snuggle down into the straw.

Patti is in high spirits. "This is a great spot Hope, but I think we need a shower. Why not come back to the motel with us?" Hope sighs and looks at the exquisite brunette. She realizes that her life has changed forever. She knows she wants to go wherever this sex goddess leads her. "I'll have to call my dad."

"There's a phone in the car," Peter says as he gets up. He slips on his slacks and says he'll be right back.

Patti embraces Hope and nuzzles her breasts. "I want you to come with me to Chicago. I'm doing a test for Playboy and I think you should too. Come on, we'll have fun." Now she's giggling. "There's lots more I want to do to this sweet body of yours." Her giggling is muffled as she takes Hope's nipple in her mouth.

Hope sighs again and knows that she's on her way to Chicago. Peter returns with some blankets and helps the girls brush off the dust. They wrap in blankets and begin to search for their clothes.

"Hope is going to come with us and do a test too." Patti gloats.

"I know," Peter responds, "I've already called the mansion to tell them what we found." Hope smiles with a little embarrassment.

Patti looks back at Hope and returns her shy smile with a lusty grin, "You belong to me now darling." and with this she leads her willing prisoner back to the car.

As they speed through the night to the motel Hope stares out the window as she snuggles in Patti's arms for warmth. It's much too late to call home but her dad is used to her staying out anyway. She knows about Playboy. There's even been a few centerfolds hanging behind her dad's bar. She's never given it any thought but the more she thinks about it the more excited she becomes. Patti is chattering on and one about being a bunny in St. Louis and meeting celebrities and going to LA to meet Hef. All Hope can think about is having Patti eat her out again and having Peter impale her on his huge shaft again.

The motel looks deserted and the girls wrap themselves tightly in the blankets and scurry into the room. Peter is close behind. In the room, under the glare of the ceiling light all three burst into laughter. They have straw in their hair and all look like they've been painted with gold leaf. Hope notices the huge bed and quietly licks her lips. Patti starts the water in the shower and Peter opens another bottle of wine.

The girls step into the hot steamy water and Hope tingles all over as the warm streams trickle down her body forming little rivulets in the golden dust on her skin. Patti's skin is glowing and inviting and Hope can't help but lick her throat and shoulders. Patti is briskly soaping herself and her girlfriend. The spicy scent of the soap is awaking and stimulating both girls. Peter soon enters carrying the wine. He takes a gulp and kisses Hope at the same time. She struggles for a second against the odd feeling of warm wine and tongue pouring into her mouth but she gives into the pleasure. He pours a little wine on her nipples and kisses it off. Patti is behind her; she's reaching around and soaping Peter and Hope is engulfed between the two bodies.

Patti reaches between Hope's legs and takes hold of Peter's cock. He's bending his legs just enough so that Patti can guide it under Hope as she strokes it. Hope can feel the heat of the shaft between her legs and just as she throws her arms around his neck Peter lifts her up and Patti guides the tip of the hungry cock up against Hope's swelling pussy lips and holds it place while Peter slowly eases the squirming girl onto the erect shaft.

Hope groans and spreads onto the cock as if she was melting. She takes hold of his shoulders and, with her hips wrapped over his, she begins to pump up and down. Patti is helping to support her and it's not long before Hope's long wet blonde hair is flying in frenzied circles and her breasts bouncing with each thrust up and down.

Hope comes quickly this time, her hot juices flowing with the water from the shower and she gives a little moan of protest as she's lifted off the cock. "Don't be so greedy," Patti chuckles as she climbs onto Peter. Hope oozes to the floor and watches in amazement as Patti expertly rides Peter in a untamed erotic dance. She pumps up and down squealing with delight, she twists her hips from side to side, and she twists her body, doing everything to help the cock dig deeper and deeper into the lust-filled recesses of her body. Patti is watching his eyes closely and as he comes she lets herself go too. She drops down into Hope's lap; she's hanging upside down as Peter's cock unloads into her. Her own climax is shaking her and she looks at Hope and although her head is upside down she pulls Hope into her mouth. The blonde can feel Patti's orgasm even in her tongue.

The three exhausted bodies limp out of the shower but Patti's not done yet. While Peter and Hope are drying each other Patti throws a towel over a lamp to soften the light. She then takes one of the motel chairs, a wooden chair with arms, and puts it in the center of the room. She places a pillow across the arms and then she slips on a terrycloth bathrobe.

Hope is still completely nude and tingling both from the warm shower and the seductive look Patti is now giving her.

Patti opens her robe and removes the belt. She wraps both of their bodies in the soft fabric and tenderly squeezes Hope's ass through the cloth.

Hope can feel Patti's large firm breasts pressing into hers and she's getting turned on again. She is wiggling against Patti's body.

"It was so nice to help you lose your cherry tonight. You looked so sweet and fragile. I think I'm falling in love with you." Hope looks up at her with misty eyes. Patti continues to kneed and squeeze Hope's luscious ass. "But you still have one cherry left don't you." Hope stiffens for a second and a bit of fear flashes in her eyes. But looking into Patti's soft pleading eyes brakes down all her resistance. She snuggles closer to Patti's beautiful body.

"I want you to trust me Hope. Do you trust me pretty girl?" Hope nods weakly. Patti is now taking Hope's wrists and tying them with the belt of the robe. Peter is now behind the blonde and holding her shoulders firmly.

"Oh baby girl, you're going to love this. Just trust us." Patti begins to back towards the chair pulling her willing captive by her bound wrists. Peter lifts her up and drapes her face down on the pillow over the two arms. Hope begins to cry as Patti ties her wrists to the legs of the chair.

"Are you afraid baby?" Hope nods anxiously. "Do you want us to stop?" She shakes her blonde hair furiously.

Patti kisses the tears and then takes another cloth and gently presses it into Hope's mouth. She ties it into place and then strokes the trembling girl's hair.

Peter meanwhile is standing between her legs. He is tenderly caressing her back and she squirms against the ticklish feelings. He comes to her bottom and plants a kiss on each cheek. Then using some oil on his middle finger he begins to twist it into her ass.

As soon as she is pierced by the finger Hope becomes rigid and begins to moan; her crying hasn't stopped. Now there are two fingers in her and she can feel them digging and probing. At that moment Patti begins to slide her fingers into Hope's pussy. Her squirming is becoming more frantic and she screams into the gag as she gets a sensation of Patti's fingers actually meeting Peter's inside her body. But Peter's fingers slide out as Hope groans with relief. Patti's fingers are digging and twisting and her other hand is working Hope's clitoris.

As Hope loses herself on Patti's sexy hands she feels something large and heavy rest on her ass. She feels Peter's hands pull her cheeks apart and with one brutal shove about two inches of his cock are rammed up into her.

Hope throws her head back in blissful agony and Patti goes even faster and firmer with her hands. Hope can feel the cock slowly easing in and she can feel Patti's fingers seeming to massage the captive's insides and Peter's cock at the same time.

The tears are for joy and pain and shame and pride as the two captors violate their tender victim. Hope can't stop screaming as the shaft moves bit by bit in and out of her.

Hope's legs are kicking as much as they can as she begins to thrash against Patti's hands and up into Peter. A massive orgasm brings on a wave of staccato groaning and Peter uses the peak of her climax to plunge all the way in and he unleashes himself inside her.

Hope feels the juices spread into her and she cinches her ass to squeeze more out of him. Patti's hands seem to have melted into her body and just as the fingers start to withdraw Hope finds herself overwhelmed by yet another climax. Even after both Patti and Peter are out of her Hope still continues to writhe and squirm uncontrollably as she remains draped over the chair.

Patti is a little anxious about her prisoner as she undoes the gag but between her gasps for air Hope keeps mumbling, "Oh, yes, oh yes," as if she is in a trance. Patti unties her and Peter lifts her up. Hope immediately begins to kiss Peter is a frenzy of passion. Then she turns and covers Patti with desperate kisses. Her hands are running wild over Patti's supple flesh and she cups the brunette's pussy and squeezes her plump round ass as they tumble onto the bed. Peter goes off to wash himself. He wants to be quick because he doesn't miss any of Hope's crazy fit of lust.

Hope and Patti are facing each other on the bed and Hope is wildly fingering Patti's juicy pussy and Patti howls with joy as Hope plunges a finger into her rear. Hope is digging in, pressing into Patti from both directions. Hope keeps muttering, "I want you to come, come on my fingers," and Patti keeps singing out, "Oh, yes, I'm coming, I'm coming." Suddenly she grabs Hope's face and pulls her in for a lust-filled kiss. As Patti's tongue plunges into Hope's mouth both girls are seized by an frenetic trembling as the overpowering electricity of Patti's orgasm floods into Hope too.

They remain rocking against each other for awhile and as Hope drifts off into a dream she hears Patti whisper, "You are going to make a fine playmate."

[End of part one]

12