Hope Olson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hair is spread around her like a halo and she looks up at him with adoring eyes as she throws her arms around his neck.

"Oh baby, you sure love to ball, I love you inside me, yes, deeper, you can do it, Oh, that's the way baby, so good." Her body is writhing in precise syncopation to the soulful rhythm between them. She's never a felt a cock that could find so many new recesses inside of her. She can feel him building and sculpting a massive orgasm deep inside her; he knows exactly how she will come and he's creating new sensations bursting to explode in her.

She keeps murmuring and gasping. Her breath comes in long desperate high pitched gulps. "Oh don't let me go. Oh baby, oh honey, oh, now, I just love you inside me, that's all, oh baby, oh sugar, oh, I know now, love you, come in, let me love you, I love you inside me, love it. Oh, that's so good." Patti's twisting her head back and forth and Hope leans in and when Patti sees her golden face she leaps in and kisses her deeply. Hope's right hand fondles Patti's ripe breast and her other squeezes the man's ass. Susan does the same on the other side. They are whispering to the man, "You can do it. Keep going baby, you look so good inside her." They can see the cock is about to explode.

All four are in the mystery dance now. The secret track has shifted from Marvin Gaye to Love Unlimited. Patti has a hand inside each of the blondes. All four tongues rotate into each of the four hungry mouths.

Patti's pussy is completely under his command; she tightens and loosens perfectly to draw out the maximum pleasure for him. The thrilling pulse of the rod pushing and pulling deep inside of Patti sparks through her fingers into the other two beauties. The man seems to be able unlock the erotic desires of all three at once.

The man takes in the eyes of the three wriggling women. Both Hope and Susan are looking in awe at Patti; the sight of her rampant sexuality and the drive of her dancing fingers has brought them close to climax. Patti's eyes are wide open and brimming with tears. He can see the flood gates of her passion about to burst. He pauses in his thrusting for a moment. Just as his first salvo bolts into her he pushes in and rams down those flood gates. Patti is the conduit and the vessel for all their orgasms. She floats away on the warm spreading deep inside her womb and over her hands. The orgasmic trembling of the girls on either side of her and the man on top intensifies the climax rocking through her body. She knows the others are moaning but the sexual music in her head drowns out everything.

Patti continues to rhythmically writhe even as Susan and Hope fade. The man stays with her and he's still controlling her, blasting in shot after shot, filling her up. Slowly he alters the beat of his strokes into her and eases her into a softer series of orgasms; she's riding on warm waves that sooth her into a trance.

The man falls in among the sweet glistening bodies and rests his cock across Patti's bush while covering the other dewy mounds with his hands.

Susan comes to first. She looks down at the three and shakes her head in disbelieve. Her thighs still throb from Patti's handiwork. The man opens his eyes and smiles. With a glance he signals to the front of the plane. Susan recognizes the command and with a happy giggle runs off to play with the pilot.

The man sits up and as he does he lifts up Hope. She reacts like a kitten reaching out her arms and opening her mouth for a kiss. She's still charged up with uncontrollable lust. As soon as her innocent arms open she throws her body against him wrapping her arms and legs around him and smothering him with kisses. He takes scoops of her sweet bosom with his tongue. Patti wakes and reaches for the blonde's thighs.

The man twists her around, brings her head over Patti's legs and lifts her onto all fours. Patti immediately leaps up to lick both the man's cock and Hope's pussy. He knees behind her and plunges in.

Through the window she can see the moonlit clouds fly by and it's as if she's in heaven. The blonde's large creamy breasts are hanging down and brushing against the full firm breasts of the brunette under her as she is rocked back and forth.

Patti's tongue is up between Hope's legs and she is licking frantically at the cock that is pulling and pushing in and out of the beautiful young girl's pussy; each time it pulls out Patti's tongue shoots out and slurps up the juices on the shaft. The millionaire behind Hope and pounding into her is groaning as the two girls bring him to orgasm.

Even as they come together, all three at once, the light comes on announcing the need to get ready to land in Los Angeles.

12