Hopping into Puddles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers

"You're soaking," she said, moving an errant wet red lock from his eyes.

"So are you," he replied. His eyes met hers and she smiled awkwardly. He couldn't fight it any longer. He leaned down, as his lips gently brushed hers.

"Aiden?" she whispered questioningly. She pressed her lips tightly to his. Aiden slipped his slick tongue between as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She was on her tiptoes as he was damn near a foot taller than her. Bryn rested her feet on the tops of his as their kissed deepened.

He felt as if his body were soaring, not even caring they were standing in the midst of a torrential downpour. His arms snaked around her slender waist, needing for every inch of her to be closer. Aiden pushed the dripping hair away from her face as he kissed her eyes, moving to her nose, and back to her mouth.

God, her mouth was like the sweetest wine and he was definitely looking to get drunk. He loved the way his name rolled off her tongue, the softest of sighs he had to make sure that he wasn't dreaming it.

It was Bryn who broke the kiss, pulling away from him with such ferocity he thought she was going to slap him. Instead, she smiled her shy Bryn smile and took off running once more. She headed for the playground opening and around the fence by the time he even realized what was going on. Aiden ran after her, barely catching a glimpse of her long hair turning the corner.

When he saw her run into the grassy yard of a small house, he realized they were in her neighborhood the entire time. The rain was coming down harder now as he followed her up the tiny wooden steps onto the large white porch.

Bryn grinned sheepishly. "I think we left our shoes at the park." She unlocked the blue front door and pushed it open.

Aiden shook his head. "Don't care." His heart was still pounding and he was itching to have his hands on her body once more.

She rubbed one brown foot on the other as she looked up at him, the uncertainty in her eyes making him feel awkward. "Do you want...I mean, you should come in and wait out the storm."

He stepped inside, closing the door behind him with his knee. Bryn padded down the narrow hallway, past the tiny kitchen and living room to a closet in a corner of the hallway. Opening the closet, she grabbed a towel and started to wring out her hair.

When she turned around, she gasped sharply as he was standing damn near right behind her. "You scared the shit outta me," she said shakily.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly. "I tend to do that."

"Um, if you want I could dry your clothes for you."

He reached behind him, pulling his damp shirt over his head. He noticed she looked away, trying not to stare at his bare torso. Aiden unzipped his jeans and pulled them off. He was left in his dark grey boxer briefs.

Bryn shoved a bright green towel at him. "For you. I'm gonna need your underwear too. Hooking his thumbs into his underwear, he slid them off his hips and down to his feet. He stood up proudly, his naked body on display. The grin on his face was positively lascivious as he stared at her astonished face.

Bryn took in his body, his muscles toned from working out at the skate park, the light sprinkling of freckles that dotted his abs, the sparse red hair that trailed from his belly button, to the small thatch of auburn at the top of his cock.

She looked away, shoving the towel at him once more. "H-here you go," she said, her heart fluttering wildly. Aiden swore he could see the lust burning in her eyes. His eyes wandered down, drawn to her breasts. They were visible through her still wet white tee, the flimsy bra underneath doing nothing to hide her rapidly hardening nipples. Gingerly, he took the towel from her and wrapped it around his lean waist.

"I'll be right back," she whispered.

Aiden watched her walk away, her perfect ass swaying as she headed towards the back of the house to the laundry room. He groaned softly at the thought of his cock sliding right between her cheeks, hitting the sweetest spot inside her, making her call out his name.

He tried to shake his head free of the image, but it was no use. Bryn was taking over his thoughts and he wasn't about to stop her. Aiden's cock was stiffening, the thick organ making a little tent in the green towel wrapped around his waist. Inhaling deeply, he balled his fingers into tight fists. It was now or never. He walked slowly to the back corner of the house. She was on the enclosed back porch, stuffing his clothes into the dryer.

Aiden watched as she pushed the skirt down her hips, stepping out of it before kicking the thing into the dryer. With bated breath, his eyes were glued to her body when she lifted her shirt off and added it to the rest of the clothes.

Clad only in her underwear Bryn unhooked her sheer black bra, releasing her golden brown breasts, the darker brown nipples like tiny chocolate buds had Aiden licking his lips for a taste. Her ass was encased in pure white cotton panties and he was damn near panting in anticipation for the treasure hidden inside. When she turned around to stare at him, he nearly died from the shock. "You little creeper," she said with a smirk.

Aiden felt himself blush furiously. "I-I-...Bryndis I'm so sorry."

She shrugged lightly before shedding her panties and dropping them in the dryer. "Don't be." Her voice was barely above a whisper. She started the dryer before turning back to him. "I knew you were there the whole time. Do you know how long it's been since someone looked at me like that?" Her laugh was a little sad, and once again he felt the compelling urge to gather her in his arms.

Only this time, he was taking that chance. Aiden stepped closer to her, his hands shaking in the anticipation of holding her once more. Dropping his towel, his arm reached out and pulled her to him again.

His creamy hand caressed her dark cheek, relishing in its softness, surprised when she nuzzled into his touch. He was so ready to give her everything, even if she hadn't asked for it. It was scary, the depths he was willing to go to prevent her hurt. But one thing stood in his way.

"Jonas." It was more of a question than a statement.

Bryn looked up at him, tears pooling in her pretty hazels. "He doesn't want me anymore, Aiden."

"He's a fool then, Bryn. You deserve more than he could ever give to you." Aiden hugged her slender body to him, cradling her to him, enjoying the warmth from her soft body. The room was silent, save for the sound of the drying humming quietly.

"You're so nice to me," she whispered. "Why?"

He chuckled lightly, kissing the top of her head. Breathing in deep, he inhaled the scent of her hair, smelling of fallen green summer leaves and fresh rain. In that moment, Bryn was more beautiful than ever. "Don't you know why?"

Deep down, she knew. She supposed she had always known of his love for her. The way his eyes would turn hazy whenever she entered the room. He was so gentle with her, opening doors, getting her drinks whenever the three of them went out to the bar. While Jonas chatted up the cute bartender, Aiden would be up on stage drunkenly warbling to We Built This City, making her laugh at his raucous performance. She thought about the time she was sick with the flu at their apartment.

Jonas spent about fifteen minutes with her before claiming he 'couldn't be around sickness' and spent the rest of her stay in his room. Aiden was the one who made her comfortable on the couch, bringing her soup and making sure she took her medicine.

He watched Supernatural marathons while playing doctor and made her feel better. And even when she and Jonas stopped having sex the last three months of their short relationship she still showed up at their apartment for reasons that were beyond her.

And suddenly she knew. "I do," she answered. "I never understood why I still felt compelled to come around even after I knew things were heading south with Jonas. And now I know it was because of you. I wanted to be close to you."

Bryn snuggled tighter in his embrace, feeling the hardness of his cock pressing into her stomach.

Aiden cupped her chin in his hands, his eyes brimming with happy tears at her words. "Seriously?"

She nodded hard. "Seriously. You're kind of awesome, Aiden Duffy. You stood outside in the rain for me. You walked with me, listened. You even jumped off a fucking merry-go-round. Jonas would never do something like that. I can honestly say this is one of the best days I've had in a long damn time."

His grin was so broad, it felt like his face was going to break. "It doesn't have to be over yet." His grey eyes searched her, looking for the uncertainty he was sure was there. "Do you want this?"

Bryn nodded vigorously. "I do."

"Are you sure? I don't want to be the rebound guy, or the sidekick."

Her smile was slow and steady. "Honestly, you've been the lead man for a while. I just needed some time to see that." Taking his hand, she led him down the hallway once more, making a sharp right into the tiny bedroom.

Aiden pulled her to him, kissing her lips and reveling in the dry sweetness of them. Bryn moaned, her fingers trailing through his hair. She was on her tiptoes and he lifted her up, her long brown legs wrapping around his waist. "I want you inside me, Aiden" she whispered.

Walking towards the large bed, he pitched forward, sending them hard onto the bed before bouncing wildly. They laughed softly, Bryn kissing the side of his neck. Aiden stared down at her, his eyes taking in every luscious inch of her. "Lie back," he said hoarsely. "I'm going to make you feel good."

With that he began to kiss his way down her dark form, his lips tracing the curve of her breasts, the perfect handful. His tongue lapped at a dark nipple, ripping a moan from deep inside her. His tongue traced the ghost alphabet on her taut stomach as he lifted a slender leg over his shoulder. She propped up on her elbows, her eyes fixated on his head about to dip between her legs. "Aiden?" she breathed.

He looked up at her, his grey eyes running the gamut of emotions. "It's okay, sweetheart. Trust me." Aiden kissed the inside of her thigh, the heady scent of his arousal making his dizzy. She truly was beautiful, and he stopped to admire her, the dark outer lips of her shaven pussy melting sensuously into deep reds and pinks. She was pure poetry, and he the captive audience.

His tongue reached out, licking her slowly as he reveled in her taste. Bryn uttered a low moan and rocked her hips into his face. Aiden's arms wrapped around her legs, holding her in place. He bent his once more, his mouth centering on her pretty pearl. Taking the nub into his mouth, he sucked slowly. When his tongue swirled around the sensitive bud, Bryn grabbed the sheets, her back arching off the bed. "Fuck," she whimpered. "Aiden, oh my god."

Aiden unhooked one of his arms from her legs. Licking a finger, he slowly slid the digit inside of her already wet pussy. She was so tight and he was having a hard time keeping her steady. Her hips moved, humping his finger as he curled it inside her, hitting the sweetest spot he could find. "Ohh," Bryn moaned, biting down on her lip to keep from crying out.

Lifting his head, he smiled at her. "Don't stifle yourself. I want to hear all of you."

Bryn nodded, her head lolling from side to side. "Aiden, please."

"Bryndis?"

"I want you to fuck me." Her hazel eyes bore into his grey ones. "Now."

Aiden crawled his way up, his lips crushed against hers. She could taste herself on him and she moaned her approval. Her fingers slid between them and wrapped around his cock. He let out a low growl as her hand moved up and down, gripping him tightly. "Bryn," he shuddered. "Jesus."

She grinned, her tongue tracing his bottom lip. "Inside me, Aiden." Bryn guided his cock to her entrance. Aiden could barely breathe, his body tense from her touch. Her hands fanned out across his back, rubbing him gently. "It's okay. I want this."

He looked down at her, his heart so full of love he thought it ready to burst. Taking a deep breath, he thrust powerfully into her wet pussy. Aiden growled as she uttered a sharp cry. He barely moved, wanting to relish the moment. She felt so warm, her softness fitting him like a velvet glove. She felt like home.

"Aiden." He was roused out of his thoughts by her quiet plea. He arched his back, thrusting once more into her. Bryn writhed underneath him, her hips meeting his every movement. She felt wonderful, her heels digging into his ass and her arms were wrapped tightly around his neck, pulling his face to hers. Aiden kissed her hard, nipping her bottom lip with her teeth.

"Harder, Aiden."

He complied, his hips picking up speed, his cock ramming into her pussy. She was moaning louder now, tears of pleasure sliding out the side of her eyes. Aiden could feel the familiar tingling in his balls. He didn't want to come too early. He ignored her cry of protest when he slid out her wetness.

"On your side," he urged. She rolled onto her left side and he moved beside her, placing her body flush against his. He lifted her leg straight into the air and plunged, his cock already missing her sweet pussy.

Bryn groaned, her head turning to watch him as he watched his pale cock slide into her dark pussy over and over again. His hips ground slowly, and Bryn quickly picked up his rhythm. Her body was moving in tandem, dancing on his cock, grinding and squeezing him.

Aiden shut his eyes tightly, her name rolling off his tongue so easily. While his one hand still held her leg in the air, the other cupped her breast, tugging at the nipple. Bryn groaned once more, her tongue snaking out to lick her lips, tasting the salt on the skin.

The orgasm built slowly, starting as a tiny rumble in her stomach, developing into a small whimper, until finally when his cock rammed into her once more, she clenched him tightly inside of her as she erupted. "Ohhh, I'm coming!" she cried. Her body began to tremble and Aiden held her tightly to him.

Instead of slowing down, he fucked her harder. Her screams rang through his ears, urging him to his own release. Her pussy tightened almost painfully around his throbbing cock, gripping him in various degrees of pressure.

Aiden cried out as he came, his hot seed released deep inside her. Lowering her leg, he held her still trembling body close to him, his softening cock still moving slowly inside her. He could still feel the orgasm shocks rolling through her body as he kissed her cheek and tried to return his heartbeat to normal.

His cock slid out with a wet plop, and he turned her body so that she was facing him. Bryn was still silent as he kissed her, cupping her beautiful face in his hands. She was incredible, more than he could have hoped for and he told her so.

She smiled sweetly at him. "You were right," she said. "The day definitely got better."

Aiden grinned. He felt as if he was back on the merry-go-round, his head spinning, heart racing. He got that feeling every time he looked into those haunting hazel eyes. "No regrets?" he asked. Inwardly he chided himself for being so insecure, but he couldn't take it if she didn't want him.

Bryn shook her head, the smile still on her face.

"Not at all."

Aiden drew her closer to him, breathing in their mingled scents of sex and relief. He stroked her hair as she fell asleep, her deep breathing calming his anxiety. He wasn't sure of the future, of what tomorrow would bring. He could only hope that one day she'd say those three words to him.

He was going to give her the future she deserved. Sighing softly in contentment, he closed his grey eyes. "I love you, Bryndis. You keep me spinning."

nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers
12