Hormonal Surges Ch. 04

Story Info
She meets the Matasians.
783 words
4.28
13k
4

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I expected to immediately be exposed to a lot of Matasians but in reality I was just in a receiving area with a few human guards. I told them that I was to work with Talach and they brought me to a door marked Lab #4 and led me inside. This is when I saw my first Matasian's. Talach was an older male probably about 55 if they age in the same manner as humans. The guard introduced me and I heard a machine begin making noise, translating it to Matasian. Talach looked at me I recognition and almost smiled, he glanced through a doorway but I didn't see any one there. Up close I could see the blood flowing through his veins and I didn't know whether I should be grossed out intrigued. I was a little of both. He waved his strongly boned hand toward the computer and began to speak.

"I am Talach and researcher of plants. I have heard that you a very organized and intelligent. I am trying to learn your language so I will try to talk to you in English when I can. Do you have any questions?" the computerized voice echoed to me.

I smiled and replied," I don't think I have any questions yet. I am Kimberly by the way".

He nodded his recognition and said Kimberly in his deep voice and I smiled. He led me to a glass display case holding hundred of plant samples. He explained that they were going through each trying to find something that doesn't belong. He said because only a Matasian would recognize the difference he would tell his observations to me and I would record them on the computer. This way we could make a database by which the human researchers could read the normal formation of the plant they are studying. I nodded my understanding and began typing his observations as the computer translated them to me. It seemed a rather strange task, I figured that if the computer could translate voices into voices it could probably translate them into words. But I didn't say anything and just kept typing. Talach stopped a few hours later and told me that it was lunch time for us both and that he would see me later.

I got up to leave but as I was halfway to the door I realized I had left my key card behind and turned to retrieve. I then saw Talach standing in the doorway he had looked toward earlier talking with another male. The other male looked angry but Talach had his hand on his massive shoulder and was shaking his head and doing that Matasian smile. I thought Talach brave to be basically be laughing in the face of this angry male. He towered even over Talach who was quite tall, in fact this new male was the largest I had seen yet. Easily he must be close to seven feet tall and over 300 pounds of muscle. He must be one of the guards I thought. He wasn't wearing the scientist gear and he didn't strike me as one either. I guess I stared for too long and he noticed because he looked up and we met eye contact. Like most of the Matasian's eye his pupils were very small due to their amazing eye sight and these tiny pupils were surrounded by the clearest light blue I had ever seen. When he looked at me it was like being hit by lightning. Every nerve in my body became aware and I felt myself become extremely aroused. My nipples had never gotten hard so fast and my panties so wet. As fast as he looked at me he jerked his eyes closed and shook his head and grimaced. I realized he probably found me strange looking compared to the females on his planet. This strangely disappointed me and I grabbed my keycard and quickly left the room.

When I went back to the lab I did not see the male again and Talach didn't mention him. Although he often looked toward the darkened doorway and smiled. I ended up skipping dinner and going back to my room early. I couldn't get the image of the other Matasian male out of my head. I had been aroused since I had seen him even after my disappointment at disgusting him. It was first time being in the room without Gemma and I tried to take advantage of it. But for some reason I couldn't climax, I would get close but never quite there. This left me even more frustrated and I ended up taking sleeping pills to get to bed.