Hormonal Surges Ch. 05

Story Info
She meet Lorchan
1.6k words
4.35
14.2k
5

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I awoke and went to breakfast with the humans and made my way to the Matasian lab. I began working with Talach once again but when stretching I noticed the male from yesterday all the way on the other side of the lab. He was standing with his back to the wall like the rest of the guards. I got so distracted by looking at him and my once again instant arousal that I stopped typing.

Talach noticed and got my attention, "Kimberly are you alright? You seem distracted." With this he smiled and snickered.

" I'm sorry I'll get back to work". I replied with a blush.

" It's quite alright, I should tell you who he is since you have obviously noticed him, that male over there that you saw me with yesterday is Lorchan, he is a member of the High Guard, the most highly trained guards in all of Matasia. I would like to introduce the two of you sometime" he ened with a snicker. I looked at him confused and he just smiled and began describing plants again.

I tried my best to concentrate on my work but I swear I could feel him staring at me; Lorchan. I risked a glance and once again fell into that deep blue gaze that was burrowing into me. He once again didn't look happy but he didn't turn away or close his eyes. Maybe he doesn't like humans I thought as I turned back to my work so Talach wouldn't mention my distraction again. When lunch time was announced I took a longer look at Lorchan who was still against the far wall watching me. The arousal within me kept building each time I looked at him, I had never felt this way before. I tried giving him a friendly smile. At this he cocked his head to the side and looked at Talach who was once again smiling away and snickering like he knew something we didn't. When I looked back at Lorchan he was advancing toward me looking angrier than ever. I began worrying that I had offended somehow until I noticed another guard closing in on me from behind. He wasn't as large as Lorchan but he was still bigger than most humans I had ever seen nd there was a gleem in his eyes I didn't like. Before either he or Lorchan could reach me Talach stepped in front of me and blocked me from both of them . He began speaking but when he noticed the computer translating him he quickly glanced at me and turned the computer off and bagan speaking again. At this point he was trying desparately to keep the other guard from me and Lorchan from the guard all while yelling at them in Matasian. None of the other guards stepped in to help and the other humans had already fled. I began to worry about my safetly and looked for a way out.

I tried to slip by Talach and the other guard but just as I was about to get by the other guard grabbed me and tugged me against his body. It was then when I knew what the gleem in his eye had been; arousal. I could feel the largest erection imaginable pressed into stomach for an instant before I heard a deep almost roar and felt myself pulled away. Talach standing back with disappointment showing on his face. Lorchan held me behind his back while he held the other guard by the throat and yelled. It was obvious that the other guard was angry but scared. After a few minutes of arguing he backed down and slowly retreated.

On the planet of Matais there lived an intelligent alien species not all that different from the human species. They had the same basic body but they were significantly taller, wider, and stronger. Their skin was paler, translucent enough in some to see the greenish veins traveling throughout their bodies. I was still pinned against Lorchan's back and could feel some of the tension leaving him slowly. When I had felt the other guard's erection my arousal had gone out rapidly but now feeling Lorchan's muscles against me it came back stronger and faster than ever. I wanted to whimper and run myself against him. He glanced at Talach and said something. Talach did something with the computer. He began speaking and now I could understand him.

"I'm sorry that had to happen Kimberly, that was very disrespectful and I'm sorry. I am going to be just through that doorway over there but I am going to leave you with Lorchan for now, he has somethings to discuss with you but he will not harm you. The other guards have left and as you can tell Lorchan won't let them get near you anyway." At this he turned and went into the darkened room. I looked around and noticed all of the other guards were gone just leaving me with Lorchan. He slowly pulled away from me and turned around. It was my first chance to appreciate how truly large he was. He towered over me, but I wasn't afraid. I was probably too aroused to be afraid.

"Kimberly, I'm Lorchan as Talach has already told you. After this he paused seeming to try to think of what to say. I know you probably don't understand what is going on, it is unfamiliar to your species. You are experiencing hormonal surges which is what caused Palch to attack you."

I took it that Palch was the other guard but by hormonal surges I could only take it to mean my horniness and prayed he didn't know about that." What do you mean hormonal surges? I'm fine." I replied while avoiding eye contact.

He had a slight grin on his face. "I think you know what I'm talking about, the arousal you are feeling, the almost constant arousal that began for you yesterday."

I gazed at him shocked, what it that obvious? How did he know? What did it mean? "How is that any of your business?" I questioned.

"It's my business because I am the one causing it" he replied with a full blown smile, an amazingly beautiful smile and only felt my arousal grow. I swallowed the saliva that turned to a pool in my mouth

"How do you know that?" I asked snidely, trying to retain some sense of modesty.

"My hormones are causing yours to spike. I've been watching you for some time now, waiting for the right time to talk to you but Palch got in the way of that." His hormones causing my hormones? Sounded like a bad thing to me.

"You need to explain this to me more clearly" I said bluntly.

He nodded his head, "I might not be the best one to explain, its so common place in our world that I don't know if I can explain it, well it was common before the sterilization. See we form life-long commitments with our mates sometimes, similar to your marriage only when we do it is more... permanent. Some people find someone who is essentially there perfect match, they will produce the best offspring and will be compatible socially. When we find that person our hormones increase so we can recognize that person and also our bodies want to us to mate. These hormone increases make unmated male aroused as well and that's why Palch tried to attack you."

Mate? With me? One minute I think that he thinks I'm ugly and the next he is telling me we're basically soulmates? I couldn't deal with this. I started shaking my head and backing away saying "No, no, no."

He put his hands gently on my shoulders, very gentle for his size, and looked into my eyes. "This has happened already between a few human females and Matasian males, I know you are probably scared but I won't hurt you and I will try to give you as much time as you need. But this is real you need to accept that, your hormonal surges will just get worse the longer we wait."

The longer we wait, he meant the longer we wait to have sex. This big unbelievably sexy male wanted to have sex with me. Part of me wanted to just pull my pants down and bend over the lab bench, the part of me not clouded by hormones wanted to run as fast and as hard away from here as I could. I'm going to lunch. I calmly picked up my keycard and walked from the room.

I really didn't want to back to the lab after lunch but couldn't see how I would get out of it. I went back to the lab and immediately returned to work with Talach, never looking for Lorchan but always feeling his eyes on me which just increased my arousal. I was dying to feel his hands on me, his large body covering mine. I wanted to feel him dominate me and thrust himself inside me. I shook my head trying to clear these thoughts and focus on work. At the end of the day I left the lab quickly without ever looking up. I skipped dinner again and went to my room. I took my clothes off and got in bed. I thought I would orgasm quickly based on how horny I was but once again I couldn't get off. Its like my body knew it wasn't Lorchan and it would only react for him. I found myself hoping he was having the same problem. I was mad at him for doing this to me although it wasn't his fault. I began wondering how long had he been watching me. Since I came to the facility? During my interview? I knew I would have to discuss it with him sooner or later. I took some sleeping pills again just to help me get through the night.