Hormonal Surges Ch. 06

Story Info
Lorchan and Kimberly get to know each other.
3.1k words
4.45
12.9k
7

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Lorchan and I didn't have a chance to talk until after work because he wasn't in the lab during the first half of the day. When it was time for dinner I began packing my stuff up for the day as Lorchan walked over to where I was standing. He grinned at me and placed his hand on my lower back while I put everything in order. I could feel my arousal building just from him being near me. He was standing directly behind me and I had the urge to just rub myself against him. I shuddered under his hand as he gently rubbed my back. I could hear him chuckle about my reaction and I wished he would show he was having just as a hard time as I was.

"Is there somewhere we can go to talk"? The computer translated to him. "Are you allowed in the human section of the facility or am I allowed into the Mataisan living section?" I asked. I wanted to talk to him and get to know him before I got to the point where I couldn't deny jumping him anymore.

"I can't go into your living compound but you can go into mine since you are my mate and under my protection." He responded.

I didn't really know what he meant by protection but I agreed to have dessert with him after dinner try some Mataisan food. I agreed to meet him shortly back in the lab in an hour. I quickly ate some dinner in the cafeteria with the humans, I wasn't that hungry because I couldn't really focus on anything other than my horniness. I went back to the room to take a quick shower; I knew it was useless to try to get myself off; the only one who could do that now was Lorchan. I then quickly dressed myself. I wanted to wear something attractive rather than the usual scrubs I wore in the lab. I didn't know whether the human idea of attractive on women was the same that attracts Matasians but I was going to give it a shot. I put on a tight black v neck sweater with a push-up bra and a pair of light blue jeans and flats. I brushed my hair out and left it down and applied some new eyeliner and a little bit of lip gloss. I took in my reflection and figured that I looked better than I usually did and that it was good enough. I could already feel my new panties getting damp and sighed. I didn't know how much longer I could resist the attraction I felt toward him but I wanted to get to know him before we had sex and possibly created a new life.

I walked back to the lab with my stomach growling, I found myself wondering what Mataisan food was like and how I would like it. I had been told by Talach that they hadn't found any Mataisan food that humans were allergic to yet.

I entered the lab to find Lorchan standing near where I had left him. It was obvious that he had left to shower as well because his translucent skin was glistening with water droplets still. He had changed out of uniform which consisted of a black long sleeve turtle-neck and black pants, gloves, and black combat boots. He now wore very human looking clothing and I wondered if they were human clothes, and if they were where did he get them in that size. He was wearing a dark blue t-shirt and what looked like black sweatpants and just socks. Somehow even in that casual outfit I found him sexier than ever. It probably had something to do with how easy it was to see the large bulge in his pants. I dragged my gaze away from his erection and gave him a little smile as I crossed the room. Now that more of his skin was showing I could see even more veins and the blood traveling through them. He looked even bigger than normal now that I could see the muscles bulging in his arms and neck. I was so distracted by checking him out that I barely noticed him doing the same to me. He looked me up and down his eyes staying on certain places for longer periods of time. Mainly my legs with were now more clearly visible than in my scrub pants and my breasts. I found myself wondering if he even found them attractive. I had never seen one of his women before but I knew that they were much more muscular than human women and I didn't know whether they had pronounced breasts or not. I wanted to laugh at the thought of a man NOT liking boobs but at the same time I was worried that they disgusted him. His eyes also stayed locked on my hair, I realized he probably thought this was strange too. All of the Matasian's I had seen didn't have any visible hair, not even eye brows. Just smooth skin covering their bodies. His gaze finally met mine.

"You look even more beautiful than usual" he said and all of my worries melted away with him smile.

"Thanks, you look good too." I said shyly and glanced away. Great, of all the time my shyness had to rear its ugly head it was with an alien who I was supposed to mate with. I just couldn't win.

He gently took my hand into his much larger one, "Are you ready to go?" he asked. I nodded and we exited the lab through the door I had seen the Mataisans use often. It led to a dimly lit corridor. I assumed we were going to their cafeteria so I was surprised when we ended up in what looked like someone's living quarters. He led me over to a large counter which had all manners of unrecognizable foods on it. He placed a small translator on the counter between us. He sat on a stool on one side of the counter and I climbed up onto one opposite him. Everything in the room was Mataisan size so I was pretty high off the ground.

"Is this your apartment?" I asked him.

"Yes, I get larger living quarters because I am a higher ranking guard." He replied.

"It's nice, I'm jealous, I only get a room that I share with another intern." I told him trying to make small talk. He didn't look happy about this.

"Who do you live with?" He questioned me in an angry tone. I didn't understand what was wrong.

"Her name is Gemma, she's a chemist" I said confusedly. But soon as the translator told him what I said he seemed to calm down and act normal. We chatted about Gemma and work and then he offered me dessert.

"I really don't know what anything is, what do you like?"

He laughed, "I like everything, I have what you call a 'sweet tooth'".

"Ha-ha okay well then I'll try a little of everything." I replied.

He took a huge plate and started cutting pieces and piling the plate high, I kept telling him I wouldn't be able to eat all of that but he just laughed and said that I wanted and leave the rest. I took my first bite of this bright red leafy looking desert. It was extremely sour. My eyes must have bugged out when I tasted it because Lorchan started laughing at me.

"It's supposed to be eaten with this on it," he told me while pointing at a light brown paste, "it makes it sweeter."

I took the brown paste to be something whipped cream like and dipped the red dessert in it, it did make a difference. It reminded me of raspberries in cream. I looked up and noticed he wasn't eating; he didn't even have a plate.

"You're not having any?"

He looked confused, "I'll eat when you're done."

"Is that a Mataisan thing?" I asked.

"Sort of" was the only reply that I got. I was distracted by him reaching across and picking up this blue berry like thing off of my plate, he then dipped it in the thick liquid that looked like chocolate. He held it up for me to eat out of his hand. I leaned forward and gently took it into my mouth. I must have let some of the liquid drip onto my lip because he leaned forward and swiped it off and held up to my mouth while looking me in the eye. Without thinking I sucked him thumb into my mouth quickly, removing the liquid from it. His eyes burned holes into me and I couldn't decide if I wanted him to kiss me or if I wanted to hide. I looked down at my plate to break the little heated staring contest we had going. I tried a little bit of everything but I quickly became full and couldn't try anymore and told Lorchan so. He slid the plate away from me and took my fork and dove into what I didn't want. He then made an entire new plate and devoured it; he ate more for dessert than I had ever seen anyone eat at a normal meal. That must why he is so big I thought to myself. My mind began to drift to other parts of him that were big and I could feel my nipples tighten and my stomach quiver. He must have somehow sensed my increased arousal because when I looked up he was staring at me in longing.

"So you wanted to meet up to talk right? What would you like to know about me?" he said, distracting me.

"Tell me about your childhood."

"My parents were mates, they are not very common so I was lucky to have them rather to just be an orphan" he explained that most of the children on Matais are born to breeding women and that they are immediately sent to basically orphanages to be raised. They age at almost half the speed of humans and stay at this compound until they are 30. I had pegged him to be in his late 20's early 30's but in reality he was in his mid fifties.

"What were your parents like?" I inquired.

"My father died when I was young so I do not really remember him but my mother is a kind woman, she treated me and my brother with a love that most children of Matais never experience. We don't have the same familial connections that you do. We form bonds with friends but we are more solitary, except it the cases of mates and the children of matings. I lived with my mother until I was 29 when I joined the League of Guards which is essentially our military. I've been promoted through the years to the High Guard, I protect Matais leaders." I thought of something like the Secret Service. "Tell me about your childhood."

I told him about growing up with my parents and older brother. How we didn't have much money but that they were hard working people that always put their children first. I told him about my dad's health problems and the financial issues we've been having. I told him about my big brother, my hero, who always set a good example for me. And my beautiful niece Riley who was just a few months old.

"Do you miss them?" he asked.

"Sometimes, I've been a bit distracted lately." I said smiling.

"What could possibly be distracting you?" he asked innocently and I burst out laughing and he smiled. So he had a sense of humor, I liked that.

"What does your planet look like?" And the learning continued. He told me about their underground complexes where everyone lives and spends the majority of their lives. There planet is just a bunch of scattered islands mostly covered in shallow oceans with they dig beneath. The sun just there for a few hours each day and was very dim which is why they has translucent skin and great eye sight. But in the ocean there was a lot of methane production that supported plant life instead of sunlight. He asked me about Earth.

"You've never seen Earth? How did you get here from you space craft?" I asked amazed that he hadn't been outside.

"We were taken here at night in armored vehicles in case of attack. I've only seen Earth through the videos the government has given us, and they are mostly about behavior and are filmed inside." He explained.

"Do you have internet access?"

"What is internet?"

I couldn't believe he didn't know about the internet. I tried to explain it as simply as I could. I had noticed the icon for it on the computer in the lab but since it was never needed during work I had never accessed it. And since the Mataisans didn't know what it was they didn't use it either. "Let's go to the lab and I'll show you earth."

We walked down the hallway to the lab and I couldn't help feeling like I would get in trouble if someone found out about this. We sat down by the computer and I pulled up a webpage and went to Google images. After turning the backlight down as far as I could but still being able to see it but low enough that it didn't hurt Lorchan's eyes I type in "Planet Earth". This is a picture he recognizes since he came through space to get to Earth. I then type in "biomes." The science major in me thinks this is the best way to show him Earth. First I show him deciduous forest since that is what I live in and then go down the list. He says the tundra reminds him the most of Matais. I then show him pictures of the ocean. He can't believe how deep it is his oceans only go down 50 feet and the deepest. He is very interested in the animals I show him, especially the birds; his planet has no flying creatures other than insects. They have a lot of large lizards and marine mammals. He was amazed our tree animals since they didn't have trees.

It was so fun watching the excitement cross his face when I showed him something new. He told me that he had been listening to recordings trying to learn the English language. He was so cute reciting animal names and he was so close to me that I could smell him. His scent was like nothing I had ever smelled, earthy and woodsy. He was leaning so close to me and I could almost feel the coolness rolling off him; Mataisans have a much lower body temperature. He turned to me with a smile on his face and then all of sudden things got serious. He noticed our proximity and stopped smiling; he leaned and before I could react pressed his lips lightly to mine. It was so gentle and sweet and he smelled so good. He pulled away slightly and I followed him, kissing him again harder this time, trying to capture his bottom lip between mine. I heard him groan and slant his mouth across mine. I was in heaven feeling his mouth on mine. His hand came up and cupped the back of my head while his arm came around my back and pulled me closer to him. I had the urge to crawl into his lap and he must have it to because he pulled me onto his lap. My legs were spread over the two of his and I could feel his erection pressing against my stomach. I pressed us even closer together and rubbed my chest against his. His tongue slowly licked my lips, wedging itself between mine. I slowly opened my mouth letting his tongue invade me and play with my own. His mouth was so much colder than mine but it felt good. As we were kissing rubbed my back eventually sliding his hand under my shirt which made me shiver from the cold. He pulled away then.

"I'm sorry I'm making you cold aren't I? You're so hot." I started laughing at the accidental compliment he paid me. "So are you" I replied. He looked at me confused and I told him hot meant attractive. He smiled and gently kissed me but set me back on my chair, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself, you were so close and you smell so good and look so beautiful." He told me. "It's okay, I didn't mind."

"I don't want you to leave." He said honestly and I smiled. "Neither do I." "Stay with me tonight?" He asked and just nodded my consent. He stood up and took my hand as I stood. I realized then just how big he was, my head only met his upper abdomen, but I liked it, he made me feel dainty and small, something I had never felt before.

We walked back to his apartment and he showed me the rest of it. There was a large living area connected to the small kitchen we had had dessert in. Through a set of double doors we came to his bedroom. It was honestly the biggest bed I had ever seen; it was as wide as a King but twice as long. I told him it was huge and he laughed "It's actually not that big compared to some, its medium sized." He showed me to the bathroom and that too was massive. There was a large tub with multiple shower heads. The tub could probably fit ten humans. Everything was so big that I felt like a midget. I used the toilet and washed my hands and realized I didn't have any clothes to sleep in. I walked out into his room and told him. I suggested that I walk back to the human compound. "No I can't go with you and I don't want you to leave." He said.

"I'll come back I'll just get some clothes."

"You don't need clothes."

"Is that a Mataisan thing to sleep in the nude?" I asked.

"No" he said and smiled which made me smile. "You can wear something of mine" he said as he opened his dresser drawer. He handed me a black t-shirt which was probably tight on him but was going to be massive on me. I went back into the bathroom and took my clothes off and put his shirt on. It fell almost to my knees and you could obviously see my hard nipples through the thin material but it would have to do since he wouldn't let me get my clothes. When I walked back into his room my jaw dropped.