Hormonal Surges Ch. 11

Story Info
Kimberly has a few revelations.
1.2k words
4.5
11.2k
6

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few months went on in the same way. I would spend my days in the lab under Lorchan's gaze and my nights in his arms. Sometimes I talked back just to have him be demanding and dominant with me. But most of the time we were tender and loving with each other and I felt myself growing more and more attached to him. We got to know each other very well. He had this sarcastic sense of humor but it wasn't mean just funny. We talked more about our planets and our lives there. He had been listening to recording to help him learn the English language and was picking it up rapidly. Mostly due to the fact that Mataisans can still hear and process everything while there are sleeping so he listened to recordings every night. In what seemed no time at all we began speaking exclusively in English without the aid of the translator. Except for those rare times we would argue about something insignificant and he would slam the translator down on his table so he could argue without having to think of the English words. But overall everything was great, although we weren't getting any closer to finding the source of the Mataisan sterility problem.

Toward the end of July I noticed that the overbearing arousal I had felt when I first met Lorchan was no longer present. Not that he didn't arouse me to the point of insanity, but my hormones were no longer ruling my body. I assumed this was because we were having sex regularly and if we were to stop it would continue.

One morning Lorchan and I were snuggling in bed, it was a Sunday so we didn't have work and we decided to just have a lazy day. We were just laying there when all of sudden I felt the immediate urge to vomit. I rushed from his bed into the bathroom slamming the door behind me and wretched into the toilet. Lorchan came in behind me and rubbed my back and I was so embarrassed from him seeing me squatting naked in his bathroom puking my guts out, not a pretty sight. When I finally lost everything in my stomach he handed me a damp wash cloth to wipe my face off with and then we got into the shower together. It seemed all of my nausea passed as soon as I puked, I thought it was strange but didn't really think about it. I kind of thought it might be a reaction to some Mataisan food I had eaten the night before.

I went through my day normally and made love to Lorchan later that night as always. But the next morning I repeated the process of vomiting but then feeling better. Lorchan was worried about me and wanted me to see a human doctor but I wasn't worried and assumed I had a stomach bug or something. Later that day I went back to my room to do laundry in the human compound. I couldn't remember where I had put my dryer sheets and was searching through bins under my bed when I came across a package of panty liners. And like that it just hit me. What had I been thinking? I had missed a period and hadn't noticed and I was due for another one in a few days. What did I expect to happen when having sex with someone with no protection? I guess I thought that because he was Mataisan I wouldn't get pregnant so easily but it had happened. I sat down of the floor leaning against my bed and just tried to breathe. I was pregnant. I was pregnant with a hybrid baby, the first hybrid baby that I was aware of. What would people say? Would the baby be okay? How was I supposed to finish school? How would Lorchan and I be together when he wasn't allowed in the real world? All of these thoughts and more were spinning through my head as I sat there on the verge of tears.

First things first, I thought to myself. I needed to find out for sure that I was pregnant. Everyone in the compound knew that I was with Lorchan so I didn't really want to tell anyone about my suspicions.

I needed a pregnancy test. I waited outside sick bay early one morning after breakfast until I saw the nurse on duty leave to go to the bathroom and quickly snuck in. I went into the inventory closet and began searching, not even sure they had what I needed. After a few minutes of searching and worrying about getting caught I found them. There was dust on the boxes but they would do, I grabbed two just to be safe and escaped down the hall just as the nurse was walking out the bathroom. Mission accomplished. I didn't have enough time to take the tests now so I decided I would do it after dinner that night. I rushed to get ready and hid the tests under my bed for later.

The day just dragged on and I was trying my best to hide my emotions from Lorchan. I think he noticed something different about me but he didn't say anything about it.

"Do you want to have dinner with me tonight?" he asked sweetly at the end of the day.

"I'd love to but I think maybe it's the Mataisan food that has been upsetting my stomach lately so I'm going to have dinner in the human compound, but I'll meet you here afterward okay?" I said with a smile and a kiss while feeling guilty about the lie. He nodded and patted my ass as I walked which received finger waggle from me. He just gave me a dirt smile in response.

I quickly ate two slices of pizza for dinner because I was starving and ran to my room to take the pregnancy tests. I was so nervous and waiting for the tests to finish was killing me. Finally it was time, I was terrified to look at the little screen but I knew I had to do it. I gathered my courage and looked at the two tests sitting next to each other. The little screens on both of them read in little electronic font pregnant. I sat back down on the toilet. I was without a doubt pregnant. Part of me was ecstatic I was pregnant with Lorchan's baby; I was having a child with the man I love! This was another revelation. I loved Lorchan. We hadn't spoken about such things, just spending time getting to know each other and avoiding thinking about the future. I love him and I really hoped he loved me too. The other part of me was terrified, how would people treat me as the mother of a hybrid? How would they treat my baby? Would the baby survive to term? I was terrified and knew I needed to talk to Lorchan immediately. I packed up some clothes for the night and tomorrow. I placed the pregnancy tests in a little plastic bag in case he didn't just take my word for it. I was so terrified but at the same time so excited.