Hormone Therapy

Story Info
Son is home from college and finds Mom with mood swings.
4.3k words
4.46
207.1k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note* It has been many years since I've written. All characters are over the age of 18. Hormone therapy is a controversial subject. One study showed that it helps relieve women of hot flashes and mood swings but another study had a link to breast cancer. Several studies since have disproved the breast cancer link and now doctors are prescribing hormone therapy again but in lower doses.

*

Mom was all over the place, frantic and frenetic. She was an emotional mess and it made me a mess, too. My first year in college and when I come home for Christmas break, she was moody and depressed one moment and talking nonstop the next. Something was wrong and she wasn't willing to talk about it.

We flew through Christmas and I mean flew ... because we just avoided each other. I couldn't figure out why she was mad at me and frankly, I gave up trying and just moved on and hung out with my hometown friends more and more.

Christmas break was 5 weeks long and we were into the 3rd week when my bedroom door opened following a rapid knock.

"Are you going to sleep all day?" she asked.

I groaned and covered my head with a pillow.

"Time to get up! I made breakfast!" As she exited my room I heard her call out, "We've got things to talk about."

Breakfast looked good as I sleepily rounded the corner into the breakfast nook. The clock on the oven read 10:30. I guess I should have been getting up. Mom looked good in a plum jogging suit and white sneakers. She smiled. Well, that was different and better.

She ruffled my hair and sat across from me as I began to eat scrambled eggs, hash browns, and sausage links. "Honey, you've been avoiding me and I've been avoiding you. We need to talk about this. Avoiding each other is a big problem."

I just looked at her and wondered where this was going.I mean, I just didn't feel up to the task of debating our "relationship" with my mother. She always wins because I don't want to make her mad at me. I always give in. She's always right and I'm always wrong.

"I've been wrong, Jimmy," she said softly.

Whoa! That sent shock waves through the ethos! Mom is never wrong. If she was, she would never admit it.

"How so?" I asked stuffing some more eggs down my throat.

"Well," she looked down to her lap and then to her fingers and picked at a hangnail, "I've been kinda up and down. I've been tough to live with lately." She stood and paced the kitchen for a moment. "I think I've driven your father to the point where I think he may have volunteered for that 3 month China assignment. It's just been terrible."

She paused so I filled the void, "What's been terrible?" I asked.

She rubbed my shoulders and it felt good. "I'm getting older, you know."

"C'mon Mom, you look great!"

"No, I mean ... oh I don't know what I mean. I guess the body ages and I'm just trying to tell you something here. I've been having some problems with early menopause. I'm only 42 and I'm going through some hormonal issues and those hormones affect your mood and behavior. Do you know what I mean?"

"Sure, they taught us hormones in sex ed class only the focus was on teenage hormones making us do things that we might not normally do. Yeah, I know what you mean. So, while my hormones continue to rage out of control, yours are doing what?"

"Well," she paused thoughtfully, "I saw a specialist 2 weeks ago and I'm on a new regimen that includes different foods as well as some hormone supplements. He said that some of my glands aren't secreting the right volumes of hormones and it makes me ... uh unbalanced."

Her thumbs worked up my neck as she talked and my head was forced forward as I finished my sausage. She giggled and ruffled my hair.

"Anyway, I need you to stop avoiding me. I'll try to behave and if I'm acting differently, just let me know and I'll adjust the medication slightly."

"What do you mean?"

She sat again in the seat across from me. "Well, with my low hormone levels, I've been somewhat depressed and frankly anti-social. The doctor has given me ways to observe my behavior and adjust the medication from one day to another. For example, I feel pretty good today and I'm on 2 pills every morning. I'm to try 3 pills tomorrow and see how tomorrow goes. Now if I get up to 4 pills and I'm a little too ... giddy, I guess ... then I'll come back down to 2 pills. So, I've been feeling pretty good today but I'll try an extra pill tomorrow and see how it goes. If you can tell me if things are better or worse, it would be helpful."

I nodded and thanked her for the breakfast and headed for the shower.

I'm a normal guy and I know that my own hormone levels have gone up and down throughout my teen years. I felt for my mom as I can only imagine what that is like for a woman. As I got in the bathroom, I quickly transitioned to my favorite thoughts of Jenny Jarvis who was my first and only sexual partner. Soon, I was stripped down and beating off in the shower like I always have since I found out that I had a dick down there to beat off with! No, it is not some 12 inch monster but I did measure it (several times!) and on good days I'm a but more than 7 inches and uncut. I love how the skin rides up and back as I pull on it and soon I had shot a few good ropes against the back of the shower ... and yes, I cleaned them up, too.

* * * *

Mom was pretty nice for the next few days. She mentioned that she was now on 4 pills a day and felt very good. She said she felt active, like she had a really good cup of coffee but without the jitters or anxiety. That sounded good to me so I didn't think anything of it.

The next day, she woke me up very playfully by tickling me. It was 7:30am!! I groaned but kind of enjoyed the affection. She put her head on my chest and hugged me. Suddenly, she sprang up! "Let's spend the day together!! It will be awesome! You! Me! The day together!"

And then she was gone yelling something about packing a day pack for a hike in the woods.

Slowly I got up, got into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. She pounded on the door. "Hurry up and get in the shower so I can pee!"

I didn't think, I just stripped and got in the shower. I suppose I could have gotten out of the bathroom but I just didn't think and washed my hair while she sat on the other side of the thin curtain peeing.

Without warning, the curtain was ripped back and she was laughing as she ran out of the bathroom leaving the door open yelling, "Don't worry! I didn't look!"

The temps were in the 30's and we hiked through the light snow. Mom looked pretty hot in her spandex tights, pink turtleneck, and white down vest. I let her lead and groaned when I realized I was following a very shapely ass up the side of a mountain. She had chosen a trail that we rarely hiked. It had a lot of elevation and some of it required climbing. The trail is not so bad that you'd need ropes but the granite stone can be tough to navigate. We were the only ones on the trail due to the temperatures and the strenuous nature of the climb. We stopped several times for drinks and I found myself drinking in her light blue eyes and the crinkle around her eyes when she smiled.

As we approached the granite rock which signified the top of the ridge, she struggled with pulling herself up onto the rock. I got behind her and gripped her ankle and foot to place it up higher on the rock. She smiled down at me, "Do it, Jimmy. Go ahead and do it."

I laughed and put my hands on her ass and just shoved her higher to get on the rock. It was a firm ass and felt good and was surprised that my cock was extending down my pantleg.

"Did that excite you?" she asked noticing my bulge.

"You always excite me," I said without thinking.

"Good to hear. Nice package by the way."

"Thanks, you've got a nice rack, too."

She turned serious for a moment, "Do I? I thought they were kinda sagging lately."

I laughed, "Mom, we're just busting on each other, here. Don't be so serious."

She turned away and I thought that maybe I'd hurt her feelings.

We looked out over the tremendous vista in front of us. Mountains to the south and snow capped peaks to the west.

"It's beautiful," she offered quietly.

I wrapped my arm around her from behind and pulled her close and she held my hands to her chest."You're beautiful. You're my mom and you're able to climb mountains like a billy goat."

"Did you just call me a billy goat?"

I laughed, "I think I just called you my version of sexy."

"Thank you, Jim. You're very kind and generous."

"No Mom, I'm just being truthful. You're a beautiful woman and now that your getting your moods straightened out, you're even more beautiful. You smile more. You laugh more. You're so easy to be around ... and incredibly hot."

"You think the hormones are working?"

"Yes, I do. I mean, you are the same wonderful person you've always been but sometimes, stupid people like me say something that can be taken either positively or negatively. Well, before you got your hormones straightened out, you would take everything negative. Now, well, you seem to be more balanced. Like a minute ago. I said something stupid and I regretted it as soon as I said it."

"Like when you said that I was a billy goat?" she purred and pouted pretending to be mad.

"Yeah, like that. There were times a few weeks ago when you would have snapped my head off. Instead, you let it roll off."

She turned within my arms, "I'm a little chilly."

"Did you want to get moving again little billy goat?"

She giggled, "No, just hold me tight until the chill passes."

She felt good in my arms. The exertion of our exercise kept our heart rates up and warmed us for a while but when you stop, you get cold. She pulled away and her nipples hardened and I was floored. Mom caught me staring and then looked down. Her daypack straps pushed her tits together and her nipples were poking out thick and hard. She covered herself slowly with her vest.

"I guess you liked what you saw," and those eyes crinkled as she took in my bulge.

We sat by a bolder to shield us from the light breeze. The sun kept us warm and we drank water and ate some fruit. After a while of silence, she pulled out a banana and said, "Jimmy, I've got to know ... are you bigger than this or smaller?" and then she snorted a laugh and quickly climbed off the rock giggling and laughing down the trail.

It took several minutes for me to catch her and we ran down hill to the car. We got our dry clothes from the trunk and she began talking about the stream that we had crossed. I watched Mom take of two layers of clothes and stand there in her sports bra and tight spandex pants. Again, her nipples extended as she chatted aimlessly. Those breasts were much too big for her bra and she saw me notice though I tried to hide it.

"It's a nice side affect of the hormones. At least, I think it is. I'm up to 5 pills now."

"What's that?" I asked.

"My breasts are larger. You were just looking."

"No I wasn't," I lied.

"Sure you were. Why lie about it?"

"Ok, I was ..."

"... looking at my breasts."

"Lying."

"Right, about looking at my breasts."

"Ok, you're right. I was looking at your breasts."

"Doesn't that feel better to tell the truth?"

"It doesn't feel anything."

"It does to me. I have enjoyed looking at you all day today."

"Mom ... uh ... thanks. I think." To hide my embarrassment, I took off my sweaty shirt and stripped down until I was only wearing my hiking tights.

"Well," she continued, "it is just such a nice compliment when you look at me and then you get erect. A woman, even a mother, likes to be appreciated." She smiled warmly. She put her hand on my bare chest, "Time to get dressed and get home Sexy Man."

What did that mean "Sexy Man?" I mean, really, what did that mean. All the way home, I kept thinking about it. When it got time for my shower, I thought of Jenny Jarvis again. Imagining her breasts were in my face as she rode my cock up and down. Her hands pressed into my chest as she ground her hips driving my cock into her pussy. I imagined looking up but I didn't see Jenny anymore. Mom was smiling down on me and pressing her long pink nipples to my greedy lips. For the first time in my life, I jerked off to my mother. My body convulsed repeatedly as I shot cord after cord of jism onto the back shower wall. I found that I had started sweating ... while I was showering. It was the most powerful orgasm I'd had up to that point of my life.

For the next two days I helped an old friend of mine assemble wooden bookcases for a furniture store. I hardly saw Mom and when I did, it was a "hello" followed by a quick peck on the cheek and then sleep. My buddy really drove me hard and I was tired and sore when I finished the third day. I called Mom and told her I'd be home and I'd pick up dinner but that I was sore and exhausted. I'd been paid well so I grabbed two of her favorite bottles of wine and two takeout Italian dinners from a nice local restaurant.

She met me at the door and frankly, she looked stunning. She ushered me in and I saw the dining room decked out with nice plates and silverware. I kept staring at her. She wore a royal blue sleeveless dress that had a V neck from her shoulders down to her bust. It was tight across her bust and along her hips and flared slightly before stopping a few inches above her knees. A double strand of pearls ran around her neck with the first strand gentle laid between her bosom and the second a bit tighter around her neck.

"Mom ... " I started.

"What honey?"

"You look stunning!"

"Oh silly! I just dressed up a bit. I was hoping you'd be home and I wanted to look good tonight. I just felt like it."

"Well, I smell and look like crap. I'll take a quick shower, get dressed and be right back."

I bolted up the stairs and within 17 minutes, I was back with dress slacks and a button down coffee colored dress shirt.

"Mmmmm, you make quite the handsome figure!"

"Thanks Mom," and I leaned in for a peck on the cheek but she ensured she brushed her moist lips on mine before going to my cheek.

I felt hot as she poured our wine, lit the candles, and we dished out Alfredo with pasta and chicken parmigiana. The food was good and the wine flowed and for the next two hours we talked quietly just like two people really getting to know each other. She asked about my plans for the future and for the first time, I actually told her that I just wanted to teach school kids. I'd never told her that before and she was just genuine and listening so well that I just let it all out. I told her that I had only a few friends at school and that I was often lonely and drank too much when I was lonely. Then I confessed that although I had told her that I had been dating, I wasn't.

To that statement, she raised an eyebrow, "All this time?"

I nodded, "Mom, I've only dated Jenny."

"Did you sleep with her?"

I laughed, "Mom!"

"Well?"

"Yes," I said softly as I chewed on garlic bread.

"Did you use protection?"

"Of course. We only did it once and after that we ended the relationship."

"Did it end because of sex?"

"Yes and no. It wasn't very good. I mean, it was good for me but she was sore for the next couple of days. We were on our way out anyway."

"Ah," she pointed a slender finger in the air, "sometimes rubbers are rough on a woman, especially a young woman."

"I don't know if that was it or just the fact that she was so tight. I can't believe we are talking like this. Can we change the subject?"

"Sure, honey."

We cleaned up and went into the TV room where she had rented a movie for us. I laid down on the rug on my stomach and complained of being sore from moving all the wooden furniture into the truck. She called me a wimp and I looked over at those legs as she crossed them after sitting on the couch. Slender and firm or as some would say, toned. I smiled and realized that I was feeling the effects of the wine.

Strong but small hands began to rub my back and stroke my muscles and I closed my eyes and just let go. She worked my shoulders down my spine to the crack of my ass. She gripped my thighs and rotated them around stretching and pulling as she worked down my calves. My shoes and socks came off and she asked me to flip over.

"I'm not sure that is a good idea."

She giggled and I was like putty in her hands as she rolled me over and I just relaxed and closed my eyes as my cock tented my pans.

My shirt became unbuttoned as if by tiny fairies. She felt my chest muscles, stomach muscles and avoided my erect cock hidden by thin dress pants.

"Well, this is quite nice," she commented.

I smiled. "Glad you like it, Mom."

It was quiet for a moment and I felt her near. She was leaning over me and then I felt her bare tits on my chest as she lay on top of my upper body and just hugged me and I wrapped my arm around her holding her close.

"Are you ok?" she whispered softly.

"Yes, I feel good. I'm tired but full of delicious food and even better, a stunningly beautiful woman is naked in my arms."

Slender fingers pulled on my belt and soon my pants and underwear were at my ankles.

The magic moment came where her hand gripped my cock. All guys understand that sensation when all you are used to is your own hand and then, along comes someone else's hand and it feels dynamic. She pulled and the foreskin slipped back and then she pushed and it barely covered again. It was harder than it ever had been before and she kept gently stroking it back and forth as her head lay on my chest.

"I want to see you. I want you to ride it. I want to ride you ... I want to do everything all at once!" I said rapidly and nervously.

She sat up and I shut up. Her tits were hanging gently from her frame, bigger than I had thought and those nipples stuck out pink and long placed in the center of areolas the size of a silver dollar. I wanted them in my mouth. I wanted her on my cock. I wanted it all and now.

"You're going to get all of it but we're going to take our time and enjoy it for we never know if this is the last time we do this. I'm going to teach you a few things that I think you'll enjoy." She smiled and I saw those crinkles again at the corner of her eyes that I just loved so much.

She moved quickly and straddled the bone of my shin and began sucking my cock. She pulled the skin down and swallowed the purple head as she rode her pussy along my leg. Her nipples dragged along my thigh and within seconds I was squirting my cum deep down her throat and I watched her swallow all of it.

"Now, you're ready."

I was panting and was worried that I was done but she kissed me and our tongues intertwined. She pulled me up toward the couch and lay back on the cushion and spread her pussy before me.

"Kiss my thighs and lick your way up to suck my clit, Jimmy. That's it. Not too fast. Good ... oh, yes lick the lips. That's good, keep licking. Now just north of that, you can lick my clit now. Ohhh yes! There!"

I did as she asked and loved every minute. She was telling me what to do but I was in control. I watched her reaction as I licked faster or with the flat of my tongue. Then I remembered that the back of my tongue was was roughest and I put that on her clit. She was getting close and I don't know why but I slipped a finger into her pussy. It was sopping. I pushed it in gently at first and only in a little bit.

She began to buck.

I pushed another finger in and stroked up and down her pussy as I kept licking and then sucking on her hardened clit. She screamed out, "Oh Jimmy!" and thrashed on the couch. I kept licking as her fingers pinched those big tits and pulled on her nipples extending them more than I thought ever possible.

She stood up, "Jimmy, baby, I need your cock. I need it now."

Mom pushed me onto my back and straddled my hips and my cock was once again, ready. Her tits hung in my face as she reached back and aimed my cockhead for her pussy. Slowly, she eased me into her steaming cunt. Lips spread to take me in and I felt the tightness just like Jenny.

12