Horner Springs Retirees #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

Lee smiled and hoped the cleaners could salvage that suit. He couldn't afford to replace it, now that he didn't have a plain-clothes allowance.

"Oh, shoot, I forgot the forks," Rachel said and got up quickly. She went to the kitchen and got the forks from the drawer. "Do you need a warm up on your coffee?"

Lee sipped his and shook his head, "No, it's just drinkable now." Actually, it was cool, but Lee didn't want to tempt fate.

Rachel came back and sat, handed him his fork and said, "Bon Appetite."

Lee smiled and took a bite of the crepe. It was good, although the cherries were a bit tart. He nodded and chewed. She waited for him to finish, looking over the rim of her coffee cup at him. He smiled and said, "Better than I-Hop. These aren't as sweet as they make them."

"Well I should have cooked the cherry juice down with some sugar, but I like them a little tart. Do you mind?"

"No, I like a little tart now and then."

She grinned at him and took a bite. She was enjoying something and Lee hoped it was his company. She finished chewing and smiled at him. "I think your concentration is improving, have you gotten over your crisis?"

"Do you know who the O'Shaunessey's are?" Lee said to change the subject from him.

"I know of them, but I've never met them. Why do you ask?"

"Well, there was a disturbance tonight and Lois said it was because Andy was making them too anthropomorphic and destroying the mystery and spiritual messages of color and shape. I wondered what was too anthropomorphic."

Rachel chuckled and said, "They run the flute and fife company. Although they don't make musical instruments."

Lee frowned, that didn't help, "So what do they make."

Rachel smiled and said, "They make, ah, well, actually dildos." She giggled and said, "Lenore is supposed to be a sensitive artistic type."

Lee looked at her and smiled, "Oh, so they run the dildo factory?"

"Yes, they sell on the internet, I guess Horner Springs, doesn't have a large enough market for dildos." She laughed and looked down at her plate.

Lee laughed with her and felt more comfortable, he ate and watched her eat, she was in a good humor, so he thought that his smart assed crack about the cherries was forgotten.

Rachel was smiling thinking of how he had avoided every mention of his crisis, which she interpreted as being her. She was used to men ogling her, but few had shown this level of reaction. She was enjoying that.

She'd had an idea for a new story too. The title she'd picked for it was "Rachel and the Anaconda." Rachel had taken up writing on a website, where her handle was BBWBlackstone. She didn't have many stories posted, but she'd had good scores on several recent ones.

"Rachel and the Anaconda," would be a good one she felt deep in her, well, in her deepest crevasses. She didn't know the whole plot yet, she'd have to wait and see how it turned out, but she had several good feelings about it.

Lee was feeling almost relaxed and could look at her face now without feeling trapped by her eyes. Her eyes were wide as she glanced up at him during the meal. He thought that showed some enthusiasm and that made the hope in his heart approach Mr. Johnson's level of raging enthusiasm.

They finished eating all their crepes and sat for a few moments silently looking at each other over the rims of their coffee cups.

Rachel was sure that in her story, "He would be strong, stronger than he realized, when he swept her off her feet and carried her upstairs to ravish her willing body for hours." She coughed and looked at Lee, he grinned and she said, "Would you like some more coffee?"

He nodded smiling in the endearing distracted way he had. She picked up the plates, taking them to her dishwasher, stopping to get the milk from the fridge and the coffee pot from the counter.

He was watching her closely and Rachel realized that she had her jacket zipper at half mast, and that was the reason for his distraction. She had both hands full so she brazened it out, topping off his cup and then leaning ever so slightly, so her boobs didn't actually fall out, but swung enticingly in the jacket. "He so easy," she thought. She also thought, "but so am I," and she almost giggled, but she suppressed it to a nervous smile, even though his eyes weren't on her face. She filled her cup and added some milk, took the pot back to the counter and put the milk away. He was looking at her face now, she smiled and said, "I hope you don't think me crude for pouring from the carton?"

"No, it saves dishes and it is more sanitary, if only marginally. Besides, it makes me feel like a friend, you know, familiar." Lee gave her his best come hither look, which he had to admit, he hadn't practiced.

Rachel smiled and rejoined him at the table. She had to look down before she could ask, "I'm still interested in helping you with your crisis," She looked up at him and pursed her lips and gave him a wistful look. "Won't you tell me what it is about?" She was rewarded by seeing Lee's breath catch and he started to say something, but he couldn't get it out.

She put her hand on his and said, "If you can't speak, let me guess." She looked up at him in supplication, and he bought it! He just nodded.

She smiled and said. "Well it seems to me that you are isolated here, How long have you've been here, three, four months?"

He nodded, "Four" he managed to say.

"You have no friends to hang with?"

He shook his head slowly and looked at her lips as they caressed each syllable, her pink tongue licking them all wet and, he bet they were hot lips.

She smiled, "Well, I'll be your friend, how would that be?" she dipped her head and looked up at him, her eyes as wide as possible and her lips trembling just a tad.

She thought that look was especially good when he shivered then nodded emphatically, his eyes wide and his mouth trying to say, "Yes, oh Yes, dear God in heaven, YES!.

"There now you have a friend in town and you don't have to feel like a fifth wheel." She patted his hand then stroked his fingers softly, "It would help me too. You know it's hard to be one of so few black people here. Wasn't that part of your isolation?"

He nodded and was able to say, "Yes, I haven't had anyone snub me or anything, it's nice, but I feel like a black sheep in a white herd."

"Flock," she corrected.

He nodded and grinned, "Flock."

She sipped her coffee and smiled, "We black sheep must flock together," she had emphasized the word flock and saw he had heard it correctly, "Who knows maybe in time we'll form our own flock." She was proud of fitting it in there on the fly

Lee nodded and sipped his coffee which was not too hot, not too cool, but just right. He grinned at her and said, "Rachel I feel a lot better now. You really are good at your job."

"Thank you, it pleases me that you think so." She gave him the little school girl crush look and he melted like butter in the microwave.

Lee couldn't do much but smile and look at her tits which when she leaned over the table, her jacket had opened and allow two beautiful orbs of chocolate to appear in her jacket. He whimpered and covered it by sipping his coffee, but didn't raise his mug so far as to occlude his view of her Elysian Fields.

Rachel brought out her artillery and said, "Well it's time we went to bed, don't you think?"

Lee choked and looked at her with a stricken look.

She laughed, "Oh I misspoke, I meant it's time we should get some sleep to be ready for tomorrow. I wouldn't want to make you loose any sleep and it would be unprofessional for me to sleep with a client."

When Lee's jaw sagged, she smiled and said, "You did seek me out at the Crisis Center, and I did help you get over your crisis didn't I?"

He nodded at her and tried to smile, it was difficult, what with the recent disappointment.

"Then I've discharged my professional duties and the next time we meet," She hesitated, to allow his hopes to blossom in his face, "We shall see what transpires, I mean we hardly know each other, do we?"

He frowned a bit, and nodded, then shook his head.

Rachel smiled and patted his hand, "I look forward to it."

He smiled slowly and continuously as she got him up, took off his apron, gathered his pistol belt and vest and ushered him to the door. He was standing there at the door with his gun belt in one hand and his vest in the other as Rachel came up to him and said, "Let me tuck in your shirt. Ya'll wouldn't want to look like a share cropper would you?"

Lee looked at her and shook his head.

She put her hands around him and stuffed the shirt down at the back, her loose breasts just touching his firm solid mass, then still looking up at him she stuffed the front tails into his belt and ran her hand down deep, making Lee gasp. She smiled at him, "Oh, sorry." She wasn't really, but she gave him a look that she was sure would brighten his day.

She opened the door and he stepped outside and turned, she smiled and said, "Good Night Lee," and closed the door slowly.

Rachel put her eye to the peep hole and watched him sort out what had just happened to him. His face showed some stress and then he started to smile, he turned and left. Rachel leaned back against the door and laughed for a few moments, then turned off the lights and drifted up the stairs.

Lee tossed his vest and gun belt into the Monte Carlo and leaned against it on his forearms, watching as her lights down stairs went out, a few moments later she came to her upstairs window and looked out, He waved and she waved back before she closed her curtains and Lee was left with memories of a most interesting, if stressful episode.

Lee took a deep breath and adjusted Mr. Johnson who was whining at him. He sat in the car and moved his erection over so the seat belt didn't cut off his circulation and drove away.

Upstairs Rachel was getting ready for a shower, she hung up her running suit and slipped out of her very damp panties tossing them on the hamper. She thought she should do some laundry.

With Mr. Johansson around she was going to go though two or three pair a day. She grinned and felt the need in her belly, turned on the water in her shower and waited for it to get warm, as she imagined Lee fondling her pubis, "his fingers were strong, she couldn't resist the urgency of his need any longer," She'd have to include that line in "Rachel and the Anaconda," that was hot, almost as hot as her, "Lustful channel of , no her lustful tunnel of love," she amended, and stuffed two fingers in her pussy as the hot water played on her back.

It wasn't enough, she needed more to release the tension of the evening. She soaped herself with floral scented soap and tried to relax, but that just made her feel submissive and that just made her hotter.

She had played with him tonight, knowing that she had made a purchase on the internet, from Horner Springs Flute and Fife, Purveyors of Fine Accoutrements, and the "Black Phantom" model was just what she needed tonight, she decided as she toweled off.

She wrapped the towel around her and knelt to take it out of the bottom drawer of her dresser. It had come in a very well made chipboard box, with a little divider to hold the Phantom in so it didn't slide and damage the horse hair whisk at it's base. She dropped the towel and let the whisk just caress her nipples as she thought about Lee and the anaconda.

In a few minutes she was on her bed with the towels under her hips as the phantom was stroking in and out, and in, hesitating as she wiggled it to hit that little spot that brought the fireworks, then out and in. Oh! so deep and oh so thick. Like an anaconda wiggling around and hitting the spots in order. She groaned and rolled to her side feeling the fireworks as she moaned, "Oh Lee, fuck me, fuck me hard"

By this time Lee was at his apartment, getting ready to take a shower, he looked down at his stiff cock and stroked it, "Well Mr. Johnson, it's just you, me, Madam Palm and the five sisters," He stepped into the shower and thought of brown breasts and wished he had been able to slap that ass and feel the quivering on his lips.

Despite her calm demeanor tonight, Lee felt she was a squealer when she came. He slowly washed his dick and thought of her squealing as he...

*

Don't miss the next chapter of Horny Springs.

Oh and vote, Please?

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers