Horner Springs Retirees #04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

Maureen slapped Jodie's hand away and cupped his flaccid member, cradling it in her hand as she kissed his neck, softly squeezing his manly parts.

Lester was still satiated but Maureen felt good and she was feeling him good too, so it wasn't hard for him to stay awake.

Maureen sat up and looked down on him, still stroking his chest, letting her fingers linger on his scars and taunt abdomen, "He's thin really, too thin for a man his age." She looked at his face, now calm and gently smiling, his eyes closed. "He's got more than a few miles, on him but, Lord what a chassis!" Maureen thought as Jodie drifted off lying at Lester's side. She smiled and traced one scar that seemed newer than the rest.

"I got that one in Kandahar, shrapnel from an IED, scary things IED's." Lester said not opening his eyes.

"How many Purple Hearts do you have?" Maureen asked, kissing the still fresh scar on his ribs. She wanted to know more about him but why she asked that surpassed her understanding.

Lester opened his eyes, "Nine, all tolled, I was slow and clumsy in my youth." He chucked and closed his eyes.

She wondered about him, he had spent almost her whole life in the Army. She realized that his world was beyond her comprehension. Oh, she had "been to Boise" and even Los Angeles, but Lester had been all over the world, from what little he had mentioned. How could a man like him, care about a girl like her? "Girl? old maid was probably more like it," she thought but she had her students and her business.

Maureen asked, "How... How do you feel about the Army and the War, Les?"

Lester opened his eyes and saw that it wasn't an idle question. He smiled as he looked up at Maureen's face, framed between her perfectly smooth and taunt breasts with light pink nipples, now relaxed and smooth. She was very fair and her skin was almost flawless. Her hair was cut in a fluffy pixy like fashion, her face broad through the eyes, jaw perfectly curved down to a chin that was not too thin. Her eyes were brown with long lashes and carefully plucked eyebrows held his attention with the slightest glance.

"That's a complex question, Maureen. The Army as an organization is many faceted and some parts I like, and some parts I don't but it's the only Army we've got so I tried to make it as professional as I could. Hell, I was only a platoon Sergeant, and generally a long way from the flagpole, if I had my choice."

"As for the Wars, the truth is there are always two wars, the one your country is fighting, and the one you find yourself in. The first is an intellectual exercise, spanning oceans; global in scope and long term. The second is very personal and immediate. You don't have time to think about big issues, when inattention to immediate detail can get you killed."

"Life in a war is rapid and over quickly. You are constantly reminded how insignificant your life is, and yet, it's all you have."

"So if I seem distracted, it just that I'm scanning the horizon, or looking for IED's or looking over my shoulder, they're hard habits to break." Murphy smiled and looked at the two women, who were staring at him. He saw horror in Jodie's eyes, and Maureen was blinking back a tear.

Maureen hugged Les and kissed him, "Welcome home soldier. You are safe here, Lester." She hugged his face to her bosom, "You can rest safe in my arms, Les." She kissed the top of his head as Lester hugged her boobs.

Jodie wrapped herself around Lester's back and kissed him on the neck, "Forgive me, Les, I hate war, it took my father and my brother." She reached around and pulled his chin up to her lips and kissed him softly.

"Why don't you show him how sorry you feel, Aunt Jodie?" Maureen said as she slid down to take ownership of Lester's chin.

Jodie looked puzzled.

"Put your lips to a better use than wrapped around your foot?" Maureen pointed down to Lester's crotch, licked her plump lips and winked.

Jodie laughed and pulled Lester over onto his back then slid down to take his flaccid penis in her hand. Her bright blue eyes were sparkling, as she looked up at him and said, "I'm so very sorry, Les. Let me make it up to you?"

Les looked down at her and said, "I'll forgive you Jodie," and winked at her.

Jodie kissed his limp dick and sucked it down to the hairy root, Lester smiled at her and kissed Maureen.

Maureen rolled up on his chest, kissing him, and asked in a whisper in his ear, "Are we having fun, now, Murphy?"

Lester smiled at her and looked in her eyes, "Oh, I think it's getting interesting. He brushed her hair back and pulled her to his lips, "Very interesting." He kissed her and flinched a bit as Jodie began to resurrect his enthusiasm.

After a few moments Maureen pulled back and said, "Happy now Les?"

"Passably so, How about you?"

She grinned and traced his lips with her nail, "I need a little help to be," she looked into his eyes and her lips came close to his, "fulfilled. Do you think you can help me? You know, with the fulfilling part?"

Lester kissed her softly, "I'd be honored to, but..."

"But," she said her face in a query.

"We need Jodie to work her magic a little longer."

Maureen looked down at Jodie and smiled at him, "Is she so magical?"

Lester glanced down at Jodie who was sucking on the tip of his cock and looking up waiting for his answer, her big blue eyes wide as she suppressed a smile and licked his crown. "Well I wouldn't call her a witch, but she is putting a pretty stiff spell on my, ah... my manhood."

Maureen chuckled and Jodie smooched his cock before sucking half of it in her mouth and licking his frenum. Lester groaned and jerked a little.

Maureen looked at Lester and kissed him softly on the cheek, whispering, "Is there anything that could make you happier?"

He looked at the Maureen and said, "There is just one thing missing," he grinned at her, "You"

Maureen smiled and kissed his cheek, "You are a romantic, I'm finding out."

Lester laughed, Jodie giggled, rose up and asked, "So I'm chopped liver?"

Lester laughed, put his hand on her head and pressed her lips back on his now stiffening erection.

Maureen leaned over on her elbow and said, "This time I get your full attention Lester." She pushed Jodie off his dick with her thigh and rubbed her thigh along Lester's now stiff and slippery dick

Lester got up on his elbow and kissed her, Jodie was now kissing his hip and humming something, but Les concentrated on Maureen's eyes. He caressed her cheek and said," How may I serve my lady."

Maureen smiled and pressed his hand to her cheek, she smiled at him, her eyes sparking, "Kiss my pussy?"

Lester laughed and kissed her softly on the mouth, his hand on her cheek, "It would be my pleasure, my lady."

Lester began by kissing his way from her earlobe to her navel, in seconds really, but in the plane of sensitivity that Maureen was on, it seemed agonizing hours before Lester got to the wispy fringe of her delta, his hands, had caressed, molded, fondled her as he made his way down to the burning need that was so close to his soft and yet demanding lips. She spread her legs and allowed Lester to kneel between them, his hands ever moving across her smooth thighs and full calves, as his lips nibbled at her labia and his tongue began lapping at her, spreading her lips in smooth hot waves as she tried not to jerk too much.

Maureen was pleased with Lester's progress. He was proving to be an apt pupil and, "God, if he keeps licking me..." "Oh, Stop! Please," Maureen squirmed away from his inquiring tongue, and gasped.

Murphy looked up at her and stroked her thighs, gripping her firmly, pressing her knees back and up until he had her spread wide, his lips kissing her thighs, up near the pulsing core of her need. He blew his warm breath over her pussy as it contracted and relaxed then contracted again as Maureen whimpered.

"Oh please stop,"

Les sat back as Maureen put her hands behind her knees and writhed, Lester smoothing her soft thighs. "Why?" he asked.

She looked down at his face and smiled tightly, "It felt too good. I want it to come later, and if you licked me one more time I'd..." She moaned and pressed her head back.

Lester looked at her pussy which was open, the mouth flexing and dilating, as she tried to hold off her climax just a little longer.

Lester rose up on his knees; put his hands next to her chest so he was over her but not touching her except for his lips which searched for her earlobe. He nibbled her neck and felt the soft hair on her neck tickle his nose and lips.

Maureen pulled his head to her lips and kissed him tenderly. He kissed her back just as tenderly for a moment, then he brought it up a notch and she responded by opening her mouth and wrapping her legs around his hips.

He lowered his hips until his cock was pressed against her wet sex. Slowly he began to thrust and retreat, rubbing the root of his cock against her.

Maureen groaned and weakly pushed him away, forcing the words out softly, "No, not yet."

Lester was pretty excited by now but he groaned and lay beside her, kissing her ear and massaging her breast.

Maureen sighed contentedly and said, "Les, I think I misjudged you."

Lester couldn't help it he rubbed his cock on her smooth warm hip and moaned as he pressed his lips to her shoulder, "In... In what way."

She turned to him, smiling "You not as much a novice as I had thought."

"No? That's good right?" He asked.

Maureen chuckled and Jodie groaned making them both realize she was still on the bed. They both looked up to find her on her knees, her hands moving over her body.

"This is too... too stressful," and she ran into the bath room.

Lester cuddled to Maureen's side and took a deep breath, "Are we going to finish this, I hope."

Maureen rolled up on her side, lifted her leg captured Lester's legs and pulling them against her. "Yes we are Les, Kiss my neck."

As Lester kissed her neck she rubbed her ass on his lap, his cock finding its way between her cheeks. He pressed himself hard against her and moaned in her ear.

Maureen said, "Reverse Pony?"

Les chuckled and slid down to put his cock between her legs and rubbed his crown over her clit, which made her move her hips to counter his thrusts.

Maureen felt the crown of his cock slither between her lips, riding over her opening and splitting her lips, then the soft smooth tip raised her hood and she felt the electric tingle began. His crown was just riding up over the clit as his muscular hips pressed against her smooth bottom. Lester's hand was on her belly down low, pressing her back into him. He withdrew quickly and his crown ran along her clit and down to her opening.

She had a thought that he'd dip his hips and penetrate her. She was almost sorry he didn't, but his cock was now just rubbing her in all the right places and his hips began to thrust harder and harder and she began to move and tried to raise up to feel that fulfilling, but Lester didn't cooperate and his cock once again slid over her very willing pussy, and over her very sensitive clitoris. She groaned, "Now Lester!"

Lester dipped his hips and penetrated her in an instant, his cock sliding in half way, then back out and then he rammed her hard, growling as he buried his cock in her.

Maureen arched her back to feel it in all its glory, the stretch of her mouth around his cock, the slide of it passing up through her, the tingle of her G-Spot as he passed over it on the way to pummeling her cervix, and then the back wall of her vagina. "OH! Aaa! Mumph," she cried softly as he pumped her and mouthed her neck and shoulder, lips and teeth, growling and kissing.

Lester almost lost his balance, so great was the feeling of having Maureen on his cock. If only he could see her face? With great effort he pulled all the way out and pulled her to her back, spreading her legs with his, finding the willing orifice with his cock. He penetrated her fully as her arms went around his neck and his arms wrapped around her, holding her tight to him as he pressed his body against hers and kissed her savagely. Her legs went around his and locked him to her, as her hips pistoned his.

Lester was lost in the feel of her need. She kissed him hard and tangled her tongue with his, her hips rocking in syncopation as she rode further up the heights of Eros. Lester was beginning to loose control, his arms crushed her, his hips pounded hers, his cock was tingling and he was willing himself to come.

Maureen pounded on his back and inhaled when he released his hold on her, but she kept her hips moving, his cock was just what she had wanted for hours, or even days, she realized as the waves of pleasure broke over her. She screamed, "Yes, Les, Oh God!" She froze as Lester hips pistoned his cock in her and the waves kept breaking.

When Les felt her break and her vagina gripped him he came! He stroked her once more and came again; he pulled back and slammed her grunting and kissing her neck, his lips and tongue hot and wet on her neck.

Her lips were just as wet and just as hot, on his cock. It was then she realized that they had not used a condom, she hadn't remembered. She squirmed under him, and he held on to her pumping his seed into her. She fought back the panic. She had taken her pills and she wasn't going to get pregnant, but she was appalled at herself for not remembering that one simple rule, always with a condom!

Les collapsed on top of her, kissing her mouth, his hands feeling her, his weight pressing down on her. He rolled them to their sides, and held her firmly, moaning slightly.

They held each other for a long time kissing and humping until Lester's cock slipped out of her and she felt the hot wave of his semen on her ass. She pushed away from him and hurried to the bathroom, her hand cupping her crotch to keep Aunt Jodie's carpets unsullied.

o~O~o

Gilhoulie was dancing, if you could call it that, with G.G Trewilliger her head was only up to his third shirt button and Gilhoulie had to restrict his steps to match her stride as she had tried to teach him the Texas Two Step. He stepped back and said, "It's no use Ms. G.G. This old dog can't dance."

G.G. Looked up at him and said, "You need a taller instructress. Let me go find someone." She turned and went in search of a taller girl and Gilhoulie turned to go find his beer.

o~O~o

Maureen found Jodie in the bath sitting on the toilet with her eyes closed rubbing herself and whimpering. Maureen jerked Jodie up by her arm. Jodie's eyes opened and she gasped as she realized that Maureen had caught her trying to get off once more. "Aunt Jodie, didn't you get enough?" Maureen said as she sat and tried to squeeze Lester's sperm out of her vagina.

Jodie's hand went to her crotch and she massaged her, almost ready to cum pussy. She shook her head, "No, he couldn't give me enough to make up for five years of nothing." Jodie felt it coming and rubbed harder thinking of his stiff cock thrusting in her.

Maureen looked at her Aunt jerking as her fingers were slipping into her now soppy vagina. She laughed and said, "He's good don't you think?"

Jodie had her back against the wall and was coming down, her eyes closed and her hand now just holding her pussy, she moaned softy and said, with difficulty, "Yes, oh yes, he's so very good." Jodie took a deep breath and opened her eyes, Maureen was smiling at her and yet she seemed distracted. "What's wrong?"

Maureen shook her head, "I didn't follow my own advice. I got so caught up that I forgot to make sure he had a condom on.

Jodie's eyes widened, "You, you didn't?"

Maureen nodded and wiped herself, "I was so distracted watching him and feeling him, that I forgot the most important thing. It's a good thing that I just had him tested."

Jodie asked, "You are on the pill, aren't you?"

Maureen smiled and said, "Oh, yes. I'm not going to get pregnant. But it's galling that I didn't make sure he was covered." Maureen stood and looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was mussed and her lipstick was gone, she stared at herself for a moment before she picked up a brush and began to brush her hair.

Jodie came to her and laughed, "You were so emphatic that I not forget and you..." She laughed again, "and you forgot!" She laughed again and hugged Maureen. "Distracted?"

Maureen nodded and said, "Let that be a lesson for you, Never! Without a condom!"

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers