Horner Springs, The Institute Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she arched her back and pushed her bottom into his palms with a wiggle, he gave them a squeeze and it made Willow gasp. "Oh, honey, that'sintense! Do it again. Oh! D—drum your fingers on my butt. Ooo . . . Damn, I can't wait!"

She dropped to her knees and to her husband's amazement undid his rodeo silver belt buckle, unbuttoned his 501's and jerked jeans and boxers down to the tops of his boots. Greedily she took the head of his stiffening cock in her mouth and started sucking. As his manhood came to attention she licked the underside, swirled her tongue around the glans and stroked the shaft. Pulling each ball into her mouth in turn sucked and released them with a popping noise. Back to his cock she went, sucking, licking, and stroking. Her head bobbed up and down as she worked, stopping only to grab his hands and force them into her hair.

"Pull!" she commanded, "Pull my hair and make me take you deep."

Obeying, Jake tugged her face back into position and moaned softly as she swallowed hard, forcing his cock past her gag reflex and deep into her throat. Just when he thought he wouldn't be able to hold on any longer, Willow pushed herself away and stood up. She turned around and stumbled over to the coffee table and got onto it on her hands and knees, flaming ass aimed right at him.

"Fuck me doggy style, Jake. Pound me, spank me and make me cum!"

A manic grin spread across McAllister's face. Willow had always been enthusiastic about sex but this was hot even for her. Grabbing a hip in each hand he lined up and drove into her with a groan. His pelvis slapped against her reddened buttocks, making her yell. "Fuck me, Jake! Fuck me and spank me. Oh yeah, oh, just like that!" And in mere minutes she chirped in orgasm. That was all he could take and with a deep grunt Jake emptied himself into her pussy.

*****

A week later, Jake sat at the computer terminal in his laboratory with a frown on his face. Some Silicon Valley cyberlord had purchased a nearby ranch and had hired Jake to do a range analysis of the property and to make recommendations on what would be needed to restore the soil and the grass to what it had once been and should be. The answer, in a nutshell, was "A lot!"

However, the full report didn't need to be sent in for another week or so since the Mr. Patel, the new owner, was in Fiji avoiding the cold of the Rocky Mountain West's winter. Professor McAllister leaned back in his chair, his collar unbuttoned, his tie pulled down and his sleeves rolled up. Try as he might to maintain a professorial image, when there was hard labor to be done, even mental labor, Jake reverted to type just like he was up for a day's branding.

There was a knock at the door.

"C'mon in."

"Hello, Jake, am I interrupting anything?"

"Laurie? Uh, no. Not really. I've got this report to write but there's plenty of time before it's due."

He stood up and retrieved a chair from under a stack of printouts, dusted it off and held it for her. She dimpled in surprise, nodded graciously and sat down, thought for a moment and then slouched back, Tony Lama's under Wrangler's crossed at the ankle.

Jake was curious about that. Someone with a national reputation in the scholarship of BDSM hardly seemed the kind of person to dress western but this was Horner Springs, it was in the West and boots and jeans did allow one to fit in better than his wife's preferred designer suits and Gucci's. "What can I do for you?" he asked.

"Willow wants to schedule another scene and I need to know if she discussed it with you like I told her to."

Jake sighed. He wasn't sure that a woman making goo-goo eyes at her husband with her lower lip stuck out and saying, "Puh-leeeeeze . . ." qualified as discussion.

"Yeah, we sort of did. She wants me to participate this time. It was bad enough watching you spank her but I'm not sure I'm up to—what was it she wanted? Clothespins? It just . . ."

"Have you ever tried them?"

"Laurie, coming up I've been kicked by and bucked off horses, thrown off bulls, fallen in cactus, lost fingers in a baling machine, been bit by a pissed off badger and a whole raft of other injuries. Pinning a clothespin on my skin is just one more kind of pain and I'd rather avoid it."

"Like getting spanked?"

"Damned straight! However, Willow sure liked it. It was all she could talk about for the next couple of days." Jake's eyes grew distant at the thought.

Laurie very slowly raised one eyebrow and cocked her head to one side. "Just talked?"

Jake blushed. "No, we've—we've been pretty—passionate the last week."

"So there's been an improvement in the McAllister sex life? She told me she thought you'd earned it, giving in so completely when she knew you hated the whole idea. So you made Willow deliriously happy and she's rewarding you. Sounds fair to me."

"I guess. She said that I should ask you to help me with the clothespins. I was going to—later on, I mean."

Sure you were, Hoss. As later on as you could manage. Laurie tried valiantly to keep the skepticism off her face. "Of course I will. Did she say anything else?"

Jake's blush went clear down below his collar. "She wants me to wear nothing but my boots and chaps."

"Ooo, hot. I think that would be a very good idea, Jake. The whole BDSM culture also goes by the name 'Leather' so those would be fine, especially if you have a fancy rodeo set? Maybe some you won back in college?"

Jake tucked his chin down and looked at Laurie suspiciously. "What do you know about that?"

Laurie smiled like a crocodile on a sandbank. "Jake, I'm a Californian, too, like Willow is but there's a world of difference between Santa Monica and Bakersfield. I got to wondering where I'd either seen you or your name before. I used to barrel ride in the NCAA rodeo circuit back at UC Davis and checking the records, there was a certain Jacob McAllister from the University of Montana who had a remarkable string of wins in the bareback bronc and bull-riding events. Small world, no?"

Jake was speechless. He tried to start a sentence three times but never got beyond "You?"

Laurie looked at Jake's left forearm protruding from his shirtsleeve. "That's a fine tattoo, you've got there. Somebody has a real eye for horses."

Back on familiar ground, Jake managed a reply. "My sister. It's a portrait of my cutting horse, Ponca. Barbara's got a great eye and thought that learning tattooing would be a good way to earn some extra money. That was before she married Chris from the next spread over. After I was accepted into the doctoral program and I had a chance not to be a rancher, the two of them combined both places into one. They're doing real well now, what with meat bison and outfitting hunters. I always take a week off in the fall for the elk opener."

"Mm-hmm. I understand," the woman answered. "I haven't missed a trout opener at Crowley Lake since I was twelve. That brand on the horse's neck—your family's?"

"Yeah, the Flying Ten. It's not active any more. Barb and Chris use his family's, the Lightning A. The only Flying Ten iron left is up on the wall over there." He gestured to a black branding iron supported on a deer hoof gun rack.

Laurie looked up at it quizzically.So that's where Willow got the idea. I wonder if she'll go through with it. Seems unlikely but people do some crazy things for love. . .

Laurie stood up and patted him gently on the shoulder. "We have a lot in common, Hoss. Now, Willow wants a return visit Saturday evening. If that fits your schedule, make sure she eats a very light supper and I'll see you two at seven. And don't forget your chaps."

Leaving Jake's office, Laurie exhaled deeply. Damn, but that is one attractive man. He reminds me of a better educated version of my uncles and the rest of the men I grew up around. Why couldn't I have met him when he was single? Why can't I find another one like him?

*****

The drive from their rented doublewide to Laurie's wasn't as bad, Jake felt, as the first one. Willow was anything but nervous. In fact, though he found it hard to credit, she was flushed and squirmy, obviously horny as a cat in heat. He, on the other hand, had finally settled on resignation as the most appropriate emotion. It was, he mused, somewhat like being taken shopping for his wife's new clothes. The same amount of time spent—the same amount of shoe leather worn through as hers but nothing for him to show for it except a double armful of her boxes to carry.

When they got to Laurie's there was no coffee. Instead she handed Willow a glass of Chardonnay, showed her a seat in the hallway and told her to wait.

Back in the kitchen Laurie sat Jake down at the breakfast bar and pulled out a box of wooden clothespins. "Jacob, I need you to try these out first. I'm not going to do anything. I just want you to take a pin and put it where I tell you. If it hurts too much, you take it back off but before you decide that, I want you to really focus on what it feels like each time you clip one on."

Jake looked dubious. "This isn't a trick? These are the same pins I'm supposed to use on Willow?"

Laurie sighed. She wasn't sure whether he was too hardheaded to be attractive or whether some of that attraction was due to how hardheaded he was. "No trick, Jake. If it makes you feel better, you can carry that particular box downstairs to make sure. Deal?"

Jake sighed hugely. He felt very put upon though he couldn't exactly explain why. "Deal, I guess. What do you want me to do?"

"Pick up a pin, squeeze it open and put it on the web between your thumb and index finger. There, was that so hard?"

Jake looked at the pin squeezing his hand. Did it hurt? Barely at first, though as time passed the ache got stronger. Was it unbearable? Hell, no. Getting kicked by an ornery yearling hurt a lot worse but it had not prevented him from tying the little rotter down and laying a hot iron on its flank. Admittedly, it didn't feel good and he couldn't imagine that it would but he could take it. The one Laurie told him to put on the back of his hand was worse. He almost pulled that one right off again until he realized that it felt sharp whereas the one next to his thumb felt dull. The big man leaned back and looked at his hand sideways. It was surprising how different two identical pins could feel, even though they were less than four inches apart. He stared at his hand and then raised his eyes to Laurie quizzically. She smiled encouragingly and then picked up a pin herself and squeezed it open.

"May I?" she asked, pointing the jaws at the inside of his elbow. Jake shrugged and extended his arm, saw the clip close on his skin and felt a different kind of sharpness, one that tingled all the way down his arm and made him twitch. It wasn't a sensation, he thought, that he would go out of his way to experience but it wasn't bad, really. In fact, it was kind of interesting. He wondered how it would feel if he was as excited and aroused as Willow was. Not that that was likely. His wife could work herself up to an orgasm just thinking about it. Jake didn't have that much imagination.

Silently, Laurie extended another clothespin, one eyebrow raised enquiringly. Jake nodded. Slowly, deliberately she placed a row of them down the tender inside of his forearm and each time it tingled clear down to the base of his spine. When she had half a dozen of them clipped on she picked up a string and ran it through the holes in the ends of each clip and took each end in a hand. Then, with a smile, she gave a quick jerk and they all came off a once. That hurt! But as the pain died it reminded him of his father's old saying, "I love hitting myself over the head with a hammer because it feels so good when I stop!"

"Does that help you understand?" Laurie asked gently.

"No, not really. But I'm not terribly sensitive. In fact, I've had to be pretty inured to pain coming up. I still don't see going out of your way for it but I guess if you ramped up the sensations a couple of times and were excited enough . . ."

"Exactly. Now, let's police up Willow and go downstairs. You did bring the chaps?" Her smile was almost a leer.

Jake blushed again. He thought he'd spent an uncommon amount of time embarrassed over the last few weeks. It seemed like being around Laurie was like being in junior high all over again. "I did. But at least Willow relented and got me something to wear under them."

"Oh?" Laurie put on her best poker face. "What?"

Jake hadn't looked and when they got downstairs he was mortified to find a black leather thong in the box Willow had brought. Teeth clenched and determined not to blush anymore tonight he came out of the dressing room into the 'playroom' wondering what Laurie would be wearing. The answer was, "Not much."

If for the last 'scene' Laurie had been a barbarian warrior queen it was hard to label what she had on tonight. Between her black leather mask and jackboots, Laurie Bindre was completely covered and totally un-concealed by a black fishnet cat suit. The sight of her and of Willow once again naked and hanging from an H-frame made his leather pouch start to swell. The woman was, in simplest terms, hot!

Laurie winked and motioned him over to the whip rack. "Jake, tonight we're going to start with a light riding crop. A horse wouldn't even feel it or would think it was a fly but it will give your wife a bit of a sting. Her fantasy is for you to take it over to her and start with a long, slow full body grope. Slide the whip all over her, too. Once you've made sure she's hot and wet, we'll start with the clothespins. Once they're in place, go to work on her butt.

Now hold out your arm. I'm going to hit it as hard as I want you hitting her. When you know how it's supposed to feel, slap yourself a time or two until you know how much strength to use. Is that all right?"

Jake shrugged and held out his arm. Smack! "Ow! That hard?"

"Yes, just that hard. Now you try."

It took Jake a couple of swings before he matched the sting Laurie had given him and once he had it, he squared his shoulders and marched over to Willow. She shivered. Pressing his body against her back, Jake kissed Willow's neck, ran his tongue around the shell of her ear, palmed and squeezed each full, round breast and even pinched her nipples. That made the younger woman twitch, squeak and giggle. His hand ran down over the smooth, full curve of her belly and around to her ass. More squeezing and Jake even stuck his fingers between her buttocks and fingered her anus, making her gasp.

Willow felt his cock stiffen through the lambskin thong.Ooo, he's getting excited. I wonder if he'll just forget the script and have me right here. I hope not. No, he's too tall. I'd have to be standing on something but that is a thought—getting ravished in bondage . . .

Jake was having similar thoughts but stuck to his script. Willow was breathing hard and a quick check of her pussy revealed that she was wet and ready. Laurie stepped forward with the box of clothespins and motioned Jake around in front of his wife. When Willow saw the box her eyes grew wide and she took a deep breath. "Put them on my boobs, Jake. Make a ring of them around each nipple."

Jake tightened his lips and looked at Laurie, as if seeking permission. She nodded in return and handed him a pin so Jake pinched the skin on the top of Willow's left breast and closed a pin on the fold, bringing a gasp. She handed another one to Jake and pointed at the right breast. Another pin brought another gasp. All the way 'round each pink globe he went, bringing gasps and whimpers with each one. At last Laurie handed two Jake the last two pins and pointed to Willow's erect, hard nipples. The tall man swallowed hard and put them on. This time Willow was silent but she clenched her teeth. Laurie pulled Jake back.

"Usually the next step is to apply a row of pins up each labia with the last directly on her clit but I think that's too much for tonight. Just string all the clips together and go to work on her bottom. She'll tell you when she's had enough and then when I nod, pull them off all at once. You won't believe the climax she'll have."

Jake looked dubious but it had been a strange night already so he ran the cord through the holes as his wife watched, eyes like headlights. When all the pins were connected, he picked up the riding crop and walked around behind her.

"Mmm," Willow muttered, "these things are starting to itch." With her hands cuffed up over her head there was nothing the woman could do but writhe and wiggle in her bonds. Jake took a deep breath. Willow's 'few extra pounds' wiggled most enticingly but he stuck to the script. Behind him Laurie smothered a snigger. The McAllister's might not talk to each other as well as they might but there was nothing wrong with their non-verbal communication.

Taking a firm grasp on the riding crop, Jake hauled of and laid a stripe across his wife's ass. She gasped. He leaned sideways to look at her face. Her lips were tight between her teeth but she nodded. He smacked her again. This time she jumped a little but said nothing.

"A little faster, Jake," Laurie advised. "She'll tell you when to stop."

Jake sped up and soon had a criss-cross pattern of red line's covering Willow's bottom. Finally, she turned her head toward him and with a deep breath said, "That's enough, honey. You—you can pull the clothespins off now."

He looked at their mentor and at her nod gave a hard jerk. The pins all came flying off and Willow howled and convulsed, collapsing in her bonds in the most powerful orgasm of her life.

"Hold her!" Laurie commanded, "Don't let her hang by her wrists."

Jake pulled his wife back up to her feet and held her close as she shuddered and whimpered and came down from her climax. Then, to his consternation, she burst into tears while Laurie unbuckled the cuffs. Burying her face in Jake's chest Willow blubbered, "Oh! Oh, Jake, I love you and I'm sorry, so sorry. It was amazing, Jakey . . ."

After he'd helped Willow back to her screen and been shooed away because, "I'm fine, honey, just a little shaky after that. I can dress myself. But Jacob, thatwas amazing.You're amazing", McAllister stood next to Laurie with a perplexed, worried expression. Professor Bindre was sorely tempted to squeeze his butt but settled for patting his shoulder.

"Okay, big man, from now on if she wants a scene, she has to tell you. More importantly she has to tell you exactly what should happen in it. I know you don't think you'll want to but after a while you'll get to know her quirks better and you'll be able to make suggestions. And never be afraid to say, 'no' if she comes up with something so far-out it makes alarm bells go off in your head."

"I just hope she doesn't try and use this to replace plain old married sex," Jake replied. "I'm queasy enough with it the way it is. If it turns into a fetish it could ruin a perfectly good marriage."

At that point, Laurie could no longer resist. She wrapped her arms around Jake's shoulders, and pressing nearly naked breasts against his arm gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry, Jake, coming up with scenes isn't and can't be spontaneous. Always remember that. Everything has to be planned and agreed to. You want to just sweep her up on a fine afternoon and carry her off to bed, go ahead. You can bet she'll squeal in delight."

*****

Wednesday in the following week, Laurie was eating lunch in the faculty cafeteria when Willow came up carrying a tray with a small salad. "May I join you?" she asked.

"Of course," Willow replied. "Everything going okay at home?"

"Oh, yes! Last scene was so fabulous. The orgasm was unbelievable and I just love how Jake is getting in touch with his inner Dom. So master . . ."