Horner Springs, The Institute Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I—but I'm the Dominant one, aren't I? Shouldn't I be the one telling you two what to do?"

Laurie's grin went from mischief to evil. "Oh, didn't you know? Subs switch to Dom whenever they're ready and Doms sub whenever they get the chance. Jake is ready and this is your chance. You, Willow, shall get laid by another woman tonight and probably tomorrow as well. And while you're being subjected to the delights of soft flesh and delicate fingers, not to mention her truly amazing collection of sex toys, Jake and I will entertain ourselves in the most vanilla, missionary position way possible. Now go call Debbie."

*****

Laurie looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. Maybe, she thought, the cute-but-professional bob cut could go. Maybe she should grow it out in long waves. That would be a fine contrast to Willow's blond curls and would give her the option of either a ponytail or, when she had her Stetson on, a pair of pigtails. Jake would probably like it, too, she suspected. He did try to keep up with the times and progressive thought but at heart he was a conservative, old-fashioned man. She kind of liked him that way. It made him solid and reliable, much like her father and uncles back home in Bakersfield. Yes, this new phase of her life was definitely going to call for a softer look. A little feminine in her feminism wouldn't hurt a bit.

She tied the top of her sheer peignoir together over her equally sheer cotton nightgown. Protesting all the while, Willow had been sent off to Debra Weatherspoon's place where, Laurie was sure, she would find her sexuality far more flexible than she currently believed. After all, Laurie herself was nominally a complete heterosexual but she had really enjoyed her time in Debbie's bed and was sure Willow would, too. Now she and Jake had the evening to themselves. Tonight there would be no Leather, nothing kinky in any way, just two adults making the sweetest kind of love to each other. She was looking forward to it.

Half an hour later, Laurie lay curled up next to Jake with her head on his chest, a contented smile across her face. He really was quite to most satisfactory lover. He kissed well, starting with her lips and then working his way around to her ears and then down her neck. He had fondled and squeezed her breasts, tweaked her nipples and sucked them ferociously. When she had finally had enough, she grabbed his hair in both hands and pushed his face down between her thighs. Spreading her labia with his thumbs, he had delicately flicked her clit with his tongue tip and then proceeded to lap long, teasing licks up from the back to the front, ending each one with a quick back-and-forth on the nubbin before doing it again. Laurie had hummed happily at first, and then started to twitch. As she felt the orgasm build she panted, hyperventilating herself into carbon dioxide deficiency. That did it. The climax rolled over her while she applied her Tantric skills to stretch it out.

At last she decided she'd had enough and pulled him up to her face again. "Lay back, Hoss, it's my turn to do you."

His balls in one hand and his cock in the other she too licked, flicked and sucked.Should I just swallow him? He'd like that. Or would it be better inside me. He's good and stiff . . .

Just then Jake had pulled her over onto her back, settled down between her spread thighs and plunged in. Laurie moaned. "Okay, Hoss, ride me hard."

Jake slid his hands behind her shoulders and up to cradle her neck and head. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down, holding him tight while he pistoned in and out. "Come on, baby," she crooned, "fill me up. Oh, Jake, you make me wish I hadn't had my tubes tied. But knock Willow up first. Maybe when the little one is crawling around I'll think about getting them untied."

Now in the afterglow, she mentally shook her head. What had she been thinking? A baby? No thanks. When she wanted to play with one she'd just borrow Willow's. Sex was for love and for the fun of it, not reproduction, at least not for her.

"Laurie?"

"Mmm?"

"I wonder how Willow and Debbie are coming along."

Laurie snickered. "Well, to start with Debbie will certainly be dressed in something slinky. She likes slinky and has some of the most amazing python print sheaths. And she'll offer Willow a good stiff drink. If my guess about Willow is correct, she'll probably drain the first so Debbie will give her another. About the third one, Willow will get chattery and start feeling warm and relaxed. That's when Debbie will start teasing her out of her clothes. To be honest, I think that's really the part she likes best, getting a happily married woman out of her clothing. She'll tickle and tease until she finally takes her by the hand and pulls her into the bedroom. Then, since she knows Willow likes being spanked . . ."

"She knows?"

"Of course! You don't think I'd send you hot little wife over there without any preparation, do you? Anyway, she'll break out a light riding crop, do a smart tattoo on Willow's ass, rub it good to get her all warm and then slip out of her dress and pull the covers up over both of them."

"Is that what she did to you?"

"Minus the spanking? Sort of. She has the most amazing soft hands and lips. And naturally a woman knows what a woman likes better than any man can. Somewhere along the line she'll introduce Willow to frottage. That will probably keep them busy for at least half an hour, maybe longer. When Willow comes home tomorrow morning we'll make her give us all the details over breakfast. We might even insist on a demonstration."

Jacob's soft snores told her he might not have heard her entire explanation but since she definitely intended to grill his wife in the morning about her adventure, it didn't matter. She rolled over and snuggled her back against his side and went to sleep herself.

*****

Willow walked into their mobile home the following morning to the smell of garlic sausage and hash browns. Jake was just topping off three big mugs of coffee while Laurie slipped the long pancake flipper under the mound of potatoes to skid them onto a platter that was already stacked high on one end with fat, toasty brown links. They smiled sweetly at her and her husband pulled out a chair for her. Usually it annoyed her when he did that but this day she blushed and seated herself demurely. She sweetened her coffee in silence and looked up to see that her lovers were pointedly helping themselves to breakfast without a word or even a leer. That was even worse and Willow blushed furiously.

"Oh, come on, you two. Don't tell me you're going to play nonchalant after almost forcing me into last night's depravity. The least you can do is snigger or something."

"Willow, dear, a while back you told me you wanted Jake to get in touch with his Dominant self. And now you're complaining that he has?"

Jake put his coffee cup in front of his mouth hiding a big grin.

"But I never expected him to insist I try lesbian sex. I was just hoping for some Leather, maybe a little light bondage or at most getting wrapped up in cellophane." She turned and glared at her husband. "That was very mean of you to make me go get laid at Debbie's."

Jacob lowered his mug. "Like you hated every minute of it! Or had no way of just quietly saying, 'No'. 'Fess up, Willow, you were bicurious and our insistence was just the excuse you needed. So, was it all that bad? Honestly?"

Willow's fair skin turned brilliant pink clear down into her impressive cleavage. "No, it wasn't bad, at all. Laurie, you were right. She is remarkably skilled. It took three stiff bourbon sours to get me relaxed enough but once we were in bed together—I might actually get used to that."

Laurie swallowed the forkful of scrambled egg she'd been chewing. "Score another one for Debbie's thesis. She has admitted to me that she's only successful in seducing the allegedly heterosexual about five times in seven but I'd call that an impressive percentage, especially since she nearly always approaches women who are otherwise perfectly happy with their husbands. One of her classmates back in grad school was trying the same thing with men.He had very little luck, at all. On a couple of occasions, before he learned to be more circumspect, he even got decked. No one's sure whether it's cultural or inherent but gay men know they're gay and het men know they're het and only a handful are willing to cross over, even experimentally. Guys just aren't as flexible as we are."

"But—but what about Classical Greece or even the Roman Empire? Men seemed to be a lot more flexible back then. What happened?"

Laurie shook her head. "It seemed to happen in the XIV Century and no one has a good explanation. Up to that time no one, not even the clergy, seemed to care but over a period of a hundred years homophobia swept Western Civilization. That's why a lot of us think it's mostly cultural but with some sort of biological overlay. Once a man identifies himself as heterosexual, he pretty much sticks to that. Oh, there are times and places where there aren't any women around and the men get desperate but damned few guys will go gay just for the fun of it. Either they are or they aren't."

"Yup," was Jake's sole comment.

"Oh!" Willow was indignant, "So it's okay for me got get laid by another gal but you don't have to have anything to do with other men?"

"Yup!" This time his tone of voice was sharp and his dark eyes glinted and closed slightly beneath his heavy brows. Willow looked back and thought fast.I want him to be more assertive and dominant. I guess I really doneed to be careful about what I wish for 'cause I seem to be getting it—just not the way I expected.

"Oh. Well if you're going to be that way about it. So I guess this means Laurie and I should get it on sometimes, just to entertain you?"

Jake chuckled. "No, Laurie and you and I will get it on because it's fun and because you ought to find out what it's like to be shared. Right now it's just you and her sharing me, which is wonderful, but it's only fair that she and I should share you and that you and I should share her. There are lots of ways three people can have fun together."

*****

July arrived and the McAllister's new home was complete, moved into and hosting a housewarming. Naturally all of Art History was there as was not just Soil Science but also a good portion of the faculty from the College of Environmental Sciences. The number of guests from Human Sexuality surprised few—after all, its chair was their next-door neighbor. So all in all it was a merry gathering made more so by the presence of Akash Patel and Imran Doss whose generous retainers to Jake had made the construction possible. The two gentlemen from Silicon Valley were resplendent in their newly tailored Western suits and they looked for all the world like the cattle barons it was presumed they dreamed of being.

Their wives' saris made an amusing contrast but the ladies' dry, deadpan tales of their conservative relatives horror at the purchase of (gasp!) American cattle ranches had the other guests in stitches. The party was perfectly respectable, especially by Horner Springs standards without even so much as a double entendre or a naughty reference and by dusk, most of the people had congratulated Jake and Willow and bid Laurie a fond farewell. Only Justin Hightyme remained. He was out by the stables leaning on a corral fence with a drink in his hand and a contented smile on his face.

Jake ambled up next to him. "Like horses?"

"Oh, yes. I used to ride a lot in the park by Massasoit College. English saddle, of course, because 'our sort of people' would never dream of riding for work. The only professionals were either equestrian instructors or polo pros. Anyway, Aunt Hester insisted all the children in the family learn to ride. A couple of my cousins made the Olympic trials in dressage. Personally, I never saw any sense in that. Now riding to the hounds—that'sfun!"

Jake blinked slowly, like an old turtle. "Seems like a good way to get killed, to me."

Justin curled his lips up into a twisted grimace. "Oh it is that. We've had our share of casualties in the family's history, even after the U.S. Army replaced horses with tanks. But if you ride well and have the time to do it regularly it isn't that dangerous. However, even though I used to ride well I don't have time for it anymore. Do you think Dr. Bindre would let me borrow one of hers when I'm in town?"

Jake looked down at the smaller, slender man searching for any hint of irony in the question. He found none. "Oh, I suspect she would. You might have to let her go trail riding with you, though."

That's when Justin blushed enough to make his freckles glow. But before he could answer Laurie and Willow approached. "So that's where you two got off to. Jake I understand, but Justin? Are you a horse fan, too? I never would have guessed."

Jake turned to his wife with a grin. "Justin isn't just a fan; he's an accomplished rider—used to follow the hounds."

Willow's eyes grew wide and Laurie lifted an eyebrow. "Really?" they asked in chorus.

Justin blushed further. "I used to but it's been so long now that I wouldn't dare. Jumping hedges isn't something you want to do without working up to it. But I used to ride a lot with the Old North Bridge Hunt. Heck, I even got to go out with my uncle when he and a bunch of his friends ran wild boar out in California."

Laurie and Willow's jaws dropped. "People hunt wild boar with hounds? On horseback? InCalifornia?"

Justin looked conspiratorial. "Shhh . . ." he whispered, "don't tell anyone. If some of those Hollywood nambies found out there would be Hell to pay. It's all very proper, hunting pinks and everything, and the mistress of the hunt finishes off the pig with a knife. It's some serious excitement. And the 'hunt breakfast' afterwards is amazing. The hunt mistress is French, after all."

Jake grinned. "And you thoughtI should teachhim to ride?"

Laurie's eyes turned speculative toward her stud. After perusing them for a minute or two she nodded to herself and then turned to Justin. "Are you busy tomorrow?"

Justin started. "Uh, no?"

"Good," replied Willow. "Go back to the dorms and get something suitable for riding. You can stay in our guest room . . ."

"No," Laurie's voice was firm. "He's staying with me." She turned to the younger man and saw him light up from inside, a dazed but ecstatic grin on his face. "Honey, I've tried to keep you away—turn you toward someone more your own age. It hasn't worked, has it?"

Justin stepped up to her. Though they were the same height and general build, he suddenly seemed taller and broader. Taking her in his arms, he answered, "Laurie, it would never have worked. I fell in love with you back in Intro to Bondage. Amanda knew it then. The summer when you taught me Tantra I swore to myself I would make you love me and somehow, some way, make you mine."

Laurie pushed him partly away. "Okay, but only if you agree to share."

"Share?"

Jake slapped him on the back. "Yup, share. Of course, there is one added benefit." He pulled Willow close and Justin found himself held by both women who were in turn held by Jake.

"Yes," both women answered, "share!"

12