Horny Aunt Connie In Heat

Story Info
Connie sucks nephew and his best friend.
1.4k words
4.01
193.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dickhurtz
dickhurtz
15 Followers

It was the day following the family gathering, the image of my horny, divorced, 30 year old aunt giving my father and uncle a double team was burned in my memory. She had been fucked senseless by them and used as sperm receptacle only a couple days after I done the same to her. I woke up alone in the house and decided to take a shower. It was late morning and I was feeling horny as I always did when I woke.

I turned on the shower and got in. Thinking of the previous days activities and the fact that I had captured some of it on film was giving me serious wood, and I needed some relief.

I began to lather up when I heard a noise in the bathroom. It was Connie. She opened the shower door and was standing there stark naked. She asked "do I saw anything I liked?"

I said "yup, it looks just as it good as it did the other day". She had no idea I was just about to lose another sack full of cum, using her as my inspiration.

She said "mind if I join you?"

I said "right now please." I was already stiff as a board and the sight of her huge, pale, tits swaying from side to side almost made me lose another load of teenage jizz. She just pointed to her hairy pussy and I went down on my knees and began the tongue action she craved. She must have cleaned herself well from the previous days fucking because she tasted and smelled clean, and there was no trace of the cum she had been filled with.

I quickly found her sweet spot and her juices began to flow, they drained on to my face. I could feel her gasp and her legs weaken as I began to suck and lick her clit. Her breathing grew heavy as I reached up and began to fondle her heavy jugs. Her nipples were hard as was her clit. This went on for a short time as she was on the verge of coming. She stopped me and said "she wanted to return the favor before the grand finale." Connie got on her knees and took my fat swollen seven inch cock in mouth with ease. The sight of my hot aunt under the shower with my rod in her mouth was the most erotic of my young life. She alternated taking me deep in her mouth and licking my shaft and head like a lolly pop. Her tongue worked magically caressing my purple head as her hand cupped my heavy balls. It was too hard for me to hold back as she took me deep in her mouth one more time. My aching balls released their cargo as I closed my eyes. I felt at least seven jets of cum jettison through my cock and down her throat. She was an amazing cock sucker because I had filled her mouth, and I never saw a dribble from around her mouth.

What happened next still amazes me to this day. I sat down on the floor of the shower to recover for a few minutes so I could fuck her again, but when I opened my eyes, my best friend Brent was standing there. Apparently he had caught most of our aunt/nephew show, and was ready for a little action himself. Brent was your basic dumb jock type. He was a solid 6 foot 2 and weighed about 220 pounds. He had earned the nickname the horse in the locker room because that was what he was hung like. His cock was 8 inches long when he wasn't aroused. His balls were huge like goose eggs. Connie was about to find out how big he was when aroused. Connie had met him before, but now they would get up close and personal.

Brent quickly stripped off his clothes and proudly displayed his manhood. Connie gasped at the sight of it. It had to be 11 inches long and quite thick. The head looked like a large plum and his nut sack prominently displayed his huge low hanging balls. Connie who seemed like a female in heat during the last few days was about to have the time of life, and I could tell by the look on her face she was dying to experience this slab of beef.

Connie got out of the shower soaking wet everywhere, including her aching pussy, and went right for Brent's huge scalong. She got on her knees and began to lick his cock head and play with his huge testicles. She was fascinated by the huge genitalia in front of her face. She tried to get her mouth around it and suck him deeply, but it was no use. She was only able to get him a couple inches in her mouth, and he was so huge that she unable to move her head at that point. Brent laughed and said "enough of the preliminaries". With that her picked her up and carried her down the hall to my room.

I recovered quickly and began to hear Connie moaning from down the hall. This was one show I had to see, and hopefully tape. I got my camera and went to my bedroom where the door was wide open. I set up the camera and watched as Connie had managed to impale herself on Brent's huge cock and was riding him like a pony. It was an unbelievably erotic sight, and if I sold the tape, it would have probably made a fortune as porn loop. Brent was flat on his back on the bed facing the door. Connie was on top riding him with her back to him and her face, facing the door. She was balancing on top using her legs and knees to ride up and down like a pony. Her huge tits flopped up and down like laundry flapping in the breeze. Her face contorted in pleasure. She would raise herself quickly up and down on his huge shaft which was coated with her honey. When she lowered herself and took his full length it looked like she had to huge hairy tennis balls hanging from the bottom of her hairy snatch. This went on for a couple more minutes and I could tell by the look on Connie's face and her screams of passion that she was having the biggest orgasm of her life. Connie climaxed violently. She somehow raised herself off the porn star sized dick and collapsed on the bed.

Brent had not come yet and was not going to be denied his fun. His enormous cock was in all its glory. It looked liked a giant purple cobra covered in Vaseline. He kneeled on the bed and grabbed Connie and picked her up like a rag doll. I could see her gaping and glistening pussy was primed for some more fucking, even though she looked totally out of it. He positioned her facing him so that as he kneeled, she was directly in front of him; he lowered her onto his monster cock with ease. It was as if she was using him as a sex chair or a swing. She wrapped her legs around him and leaned back. Brent began fucking Connie for all she was worth. Pistoning in and out of her with powerful strokes. Her boobs shaking like ocean waves as he pounded her pussy relentlessly. This went on for a couple minutes and Connie passed out in the process. Brent began to breathe strangely as the sweat poured of his body. I knew he was about to lose his load. His huge balls tightened and he grunted. He started cumming and continued cumming for what seemed like about half a minute. He held her tight as he filled her with his seed. His huge manhood rooted deep inside her as the flow of cum ceased.

Brent dropped Connie onto the bed, and collapsed himself. What looked like a shot glass full of cum flowed from her gaping stretched pussy. I had never seen that amount of cum from one fucking before. If that amount had flowed out of her, I could just imagine how much was still inside, and how many million sperm were now swimming around in her womb. If Connie was going produce a cousin for me it wasn't for lack of trying. The only question was whether I were to be a father and cousin at the same time, or what relation it would be to me, if any.

If any readers would like this story to continue please let me know.

dickhurtz
dickhurtz
15 Followers