Horny, Fat and Willing

Story Info
Guy gets lucky in a club.
1.5k words
3.89
62.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pyletus
pyletus
1 Followers

The club was full to bursting and just being in there with so many fit women around had got me horny, even though my luck seemed to be out when it came to getting any action. Every time I tried to catch a girl's eye, she didn't seem interested – I guess I must have been having an off night, it happens to us all.

"Excuse me" I heard and then jolted forward as someone pushed through the crowd behind me. I turned to snap at them in irritation, but the girl who'd done it looked too pissed to bother shouting at. Her big round face was red and sweaty, strands of hair sticking to her forehead. She was wearing all black, I guess she thought it was slimming, and had three drinks in her hands.

"Sorry!" she said cheerfully and carried on barging through the crowds, slopping beer over unsuspecting people as she went. I saw her reach her friends, pass out the drinks and start dancing to the pumping music. I'd seen her type before, they get a few drinks in them, start feeling horny and then throw themselves around like they're a supermodel or something. She was grinding and shaking it along with the R&B music, looking like a wannabe lap dancer.

Now there's a sure bet if I ever saw one, I thought. Was I really that desperate? Well I didn't seem likely to get any better offers and a warm body is better that jacking off over my computer keyboard yet again. I decided on my plan of action and stopped at the bar to buy a couple of beers before making my way over to her.

"Here, I got you this," I said, handing her the bottle. She looked surprised then grinned and thanked me before downing half of it in one go. The music changed and her face lit up.

"I love this song!" and she was off, dancing as energetically as her fat little body would let her. I followed her lead and started dancing to the beat while trying to catch her eye. When I managed it, I started giving her the 'look', the one that tells girls you're thinking of them in 'that' way. She moved closer to me and we were dancing in sync, our hips moving in time. It was my opportunity to move in for the kill and I grabbed her by the waist, pulling her in towards me so that our bodies were touching as we danced. She responded as I'd hoped, pushing up against me with her tits and moving her hips in rhythm with mine. She was looking up at me with what I guess was supposed to be a seductive look as she pressed against me, and I was surprised to feel my cock start to react.

I kissed her and she was so eager, it was wet and messy and she sucked and licked my tongue and lips. She was so into it that I just knew she was as horny and up for it as I was, so I knew I was going to get what I wanted from her. I slid my hands down to grab her arse, it was soft and wobbly but I enjoyed how much of it there was to play with, squeezing and stroking the cheeks. The pressure on her bum pushed her crotch closer to mine and she started grinding herself against me in time to the music.

I moved one hand up from her arse to cup one ample tit, and watched the wanton look on her face as she enjoyed me doing it. She nudged one of her knees between mine and she started rubbing her crotch against my upper thigh, while moving her thigh over my cock. I was definitely in here!

I wanted to take things further, so I steered her off towards a corner of the dance floor. She was standing backed up against the wall and she put her arms around my neck and pulled me in for another wet kiss. In that position I had easy access to her tits, kneading and pinching them. I wanted to investigate them further so I slid my hand up underneath her top and pulled up on the underwire of her bra so that her tits flopped out underneath it. They were full, soft and heavy and only sagged a little.

Before long, her nipples were solid little pebbles and as I pinched and flicked them she was making moaning noises in the back of her throat. Then she pushed me off and I thought she was starting to regret what was happening but no, she was just reaching under her top to take off her bra and stuff it in the back pocket of my jeans.

I moved back in and felt her unconstrained boobs squash against my chest. They swung and jiggled as we moved to the music, and I soon had them grabbed with both hands again. By this point my cock was throbbing and I knew I needed to get in her knickers. I put one hand between her legs and started to rub her crotch. The moaning started again, and she opened her legs wider to give me better access while pushing herself against my hand.

I was moving the thumb at the front of her where I thought her clit was and then stroking my fingers along her pussy area. She was really getting off on it, breathing heavily and screwing up her face in a frowning look as I kept working on her. I knew her pussy must be dripping and I wanted to feel it so I tried to slip my hand down between her stomach and her waistband but there wasn't room so I pulled down the zip on the front of her trousers and slid my hand inside.

First I just cupped her outside of her panties, then I moved my hand down the front of them. She was really hairy, and I stroked the curls there for a moment before sliding my fingers lower and between her legs. I was right, she was soaking wet and was whimpering in my ear as I touched her. I tried to move my fingers up inside her but the angle was all wrong because of the constriction of her trousers so I just stroked up and down the length of her pussy lips.

Then I felt her reach down and start rubbing my crotch through my jeans so I moved my hand off of her so that she could concentrate on me. She was cupping me, stroking me, and it felt good, but I didn't want to make do with a hand job tonight, I wanted a fuck.

"Shall we go?" I asked, and she gave me a knowing smile and said "I'll just speak to my friends". When she came back we made our way to the exit of the club and stepped outside. It was cool, but not cold, a nice change from the heat inside.

"Let's get a taxi back to mine," I said but she shook her head.

"I'm staying at my friend's house tonight, we're meeting here in an hour. Let's just go for a walk."

I was disappointed but fully intended to try and swing the situation round in my favour if I could. Apparently she had the same idea, because we soon turned off down a side street and then an alley way, past some big metal bins. She pulled me towards her.


"Finally some privacy!" she said. I grinned at her, pushed her up against the wall, pulled up her top and started licking and sucking her tits. I pulled her nipples into my mouth and sucked hard, and she moaned "Oh yeah, hurt me just a little," so as I let go I grazed her with my teeth. She must have liked that, because she started tugging at the fly of my jeans.

Then she reached down, undid the button and zip on her trousers, took my hand and put it between her legs. I pushed her knickers to one side and began to explore her, easily slipping one and then two fingers up into her wet warmth. She was bucking her hips against me and I could see she was ready to be fucked properly. I went to move my fingers away, but she grabbed my wrist and kept my hand where it was, pumping her pussy over my fingers until she cried out and came hard with a shudder that felt even more intense from inside her.

"Now you can get your cock out," she said, smiling cheekily. I swiftly pulled down my jeans and boxers and my cock sprang out, hard and ready. I positioned myself between her legs and slid inside her, pushing right up into her sopping wet pussy and building up a slow thorough rhythm and then gradually increasing the pace so I was drilling into her. She was panting and moaning, pinching and twisting her nipples which only made her hornier and wetter. Before long she was coming all over my cock and then I was pumping cum all over her pussy.

After it was all over, we were both a little bit embarrassed about how carried away we got, but we did exchange numbers, so maybe me and the horny fat chick might get together some time soon and see what else we could get up to....

pyletus
pyletus
1 Followers