Horny Helen Wants More

Story Info
After Marco has gone Helen continues to play.
1k words
3.88
18.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having here arse pummelled by Marco's thick cock the last thing Helen wanted was any more penetration so she was grateful when all he wanted to finish the afternoon was for her to squeeze her big tits around his hot cock as he slowly fucked them, all the time describing the things he was going to do to her next time he called. She doubted that many of them were physically possible and was sure that most were illegal but it didn't stop her pussy flooding at the thought of them. When his hand moved her head down to his meat she needed no second invitation to suck as much of it as possible into her mouth, fighting the reflex to gag as he pushed as far down her throat as possible before she felt his thighs quiver and his cock swell in her mouth and she felt the slap of his sticky spunk hitting the back of her throat.

When he had gone she simply turned out the light and headed for a hot deep steamy bubble bath. Sparing no expense she poured her best scent into the bath and lay there for an age time thinking about the time they had had. When the water cooled she carefully dried herself and gently rubbed soothing lotion onto – and into –her ravaged body. Looking at the marks he had left on her flesh she thought how rough he had been, but that thought only brought a new wetness between her legs, a hardening to her nipples and a race to her pulse.

When she climbed into her warm bed, the clean sheets – changed that morning in case Marco had wanted to use the bed – felt sensuous in themselves and she soon drifted off to a deep sleep.

A little after 0300 she woke, unsure why at first but her right hand was clamped between her thighs and her fingers, the tips nestling between the folds of her pussy, were wet. She could feel the familiar aching, the yearning to be filled, and the desperation for release that she hoped Marco would have – temporarily at least – cured. There was no point in fighting the feeling, no point at all, she could never win, her body made demands and she had to obey them.

Turning on the soft light of her bedside lamp she slipped out of her bed and went to the dressing table that sat against the wall at the end of the bed. She gently altered the angle of the large mirror and then pulled the quilt off the bed before piling the pillows against the ornate wrought iron headboard. Trembling with excitement now she climbed back onto the bed and reclined against the pillows. Looking in the mirror she could see her reflection, her dark hair softly framing her face, her generous breasts with their bullet hard nipples begging for attention and the crinkly folds of her pussy glistening with moisture. She cupped her breasts, rubbing her thumbs over the hard nipples, crushing them against her firm flesh before pulling sharply at them with her fingernails. Still tugging at her nipples with her right hand she let her left hand move down across the gentle curve of her tummy, remorselessly down into the dark tuft of her pubic hair.

She moaned softly as her fingers slipped back the hood of her clit and gently circled the hard button underneath before pushing her hand further down where she slowly and deliberately pushed her ring finger deep inside her cunt. The palm of her hand gently grazed against her clit a she flexed her finger deep inside, her juices flooding out to meet her urgent probing. Glancing up into the mirror made her more excited still, she could see the red flush of her approaching orgasm before it hit her, gentle at first before harder, causing her legs to jerk wider before her lustful gaze.

As her orgasm subsided she knew that she was not yet satisfied and reached over to her bedside draw and pulled out her faithful purple vibrator. She knew her own body and she knew that a gentle buzzing was no use at this time. Turning the toy to its lowest setting she ran the tip around her clit and then around her arse. At other times she had used it there producing unexpectedly wonderful results but now she needed her cunt filling and quickly. Although a reasonable size it met little resistance as it slid deep inside her, her cunt almost sucking to take it all inside. She fixed her gaze firmly on the mirror as she turned it to a higher setting, drawing it almost all the way out before pushing it firmly in again. Gripping the base with one hand she turned it to it's highest setting before plunging it deep inside again and again, her hand in the mirror almost a blur as she speared herself with the toy. Two small climaxes almost passed unnoticed before the release she had been waiting for broke over her like an earthquake, she almost screamed in her ecstasy, mindful of the neighbours she buried her face in a pillow, biting deep until the spasms subsided.

Now suddenly exhausted she pulled the toy from inside her and turned it off, pausing only to lick it clean of her juices. She didn't remember turning off the light or pulling the quilt back over her but she must have done as when the repeated ringing of the doorbell woke her she was curled up deep inside it.

Wrapping a short white silk robe around her she answered the door in a daze. The muscular blond lad in the British Gas uniform didn't quite know what to say as he looked her up and down before a broad grin spread across his face. "Hello Ms Burke, I have come to service your boiler" She followed his gaze down to where her robe had parted, giving him a clear look at her pussy and felt her robe slip further exposing a rapidly hardening nipple.

"Well then" she said, stepping back and letting her robe fall to the floor "you had better come in"