Horny Hormones

Story Info
A lusty pregnant slut.
1.9k words
4.37
83.7k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick told Kelly that she was still beautiful, and it was true that her smooth complexion and wide eyes turned many a man's head. She also had long, silky hair that came down to her tiny waist. Well, her once tiny waist. Kelly knew her expanding belly was one of the reasons Rick wasn't interested in fucking her anymore. Okay, so maybe the tears, moodiness and fatigue were not exactly a turn-on, but damnit, she was horny. It seemed like all the blood flow had been re-directed to her pussy these days. Kelly masturbated daily in the shower with the shower head. She turned the water pressure on "high" and let the water pulsations relieve her engorged clit. Though she got some relief, she noticed by 11:00 am she was horny and ready again. Kelly used the vibrator when she couldn't get in the shower. She laughed thinking that she should put the vibrator in a glass case on the wall by the bed with a sign that said "In an Emergency, Break Glass". Maybe Rick would get the hint then!

She wanted to feel the warmth of skin against her naked body, feel hands and lips and heavy breathing. She wanted to be fucked--was that too much to ask?

About two nights ago, Rick gave in and let her get on top of his cock after much prodding and poking. She had knelt over his cock and sucked and licked it until it got hard. Not an easy feat for her big belly and huge tits in the way! It had been awkward, but Kelly loved riding his cock deep and she moaned and sighed with each thrust. Rick's hands had found their way to her big tits and nipples which were no longer just a handful. He seemed to "get into it" when he starting fucking her doggy style and she didn't even complain that it was hurting her back. But then he suddenly lost his erection and pulled away from her. He mumbled "Sorry, honey," and then something about his fear of hurting the baby.

Kelly stepped out of the bathtub and dried off. She was sick of masturbating and tired of begging for sex but she was still so horny. Her girlfriends complained how sex was the last thing they wanted when they were pregnant so she couldn't understand why she was feeling this way.

"Believe me Kel, it's a sign of things to come," said Vicky.

"That one time you had sex to get pregnant is probably the last time!" laughed Stacy.

Kelly looked at herself in the full-length mirror. Her face was basically the same, only fuller, and her hair was even thicker and shinier. Her tits were at least a D cup now, and she touched them with her hands to make sure they were the ones she saw reflected in the mirror. Her nipples were bigger and darker and she frowned at the bluish veins. She was carrying most of her weight in the belly area, except for the more roundness of her hips and ass. Still she didn't look bad at all. To cheer herself up, she tried on a baby doll nightie. It was sheer pink with pink marabou feathers lining the hem. The matching thong was out of the question she thought but she slipped her feet into the pink mules that completed the outfit. Kelly looked at her reflection. At least she filled out the top now, and she noticed her nipples really showed prominently through the sheer fabric.

"Who am I kidding? I look like an obese, water-retaining Barbie!" She threw the thong at the mirror and sat down on the bed to mope. She perked up when she saw how much cleavage she had now. Kelly took a moment to caress her tits through the thin fabric, and really feel their fullness. She felt the familiar wetness between her legs beginning. She sighed out of frustration.

Kelly heard the familiar rumble of the courier van pulling up to the house. Rick had insisted since the pregnancy that she work from home. "Telecommuting" is what he called it, but she called it boring! Se missed the bustle of the office and chatting with her coworkers. Now everything was done by fax, email and courier delivery. Kelly fumbled to put a robe over her pink nightie and threw the discs and a pile of papers into a large envelope. When she glanced into the mirror the feathers stuck out no matter how she arranged the robe so she took it off and put on a tank top and kicked off the pink mules. She peered out the window and noticed it wasn't Al the usual driver but Eddie. Kelly watched him on her walkway and noticed his tan and lean body and the way the sun had bleached his hair lighter. Cuter than she remembered but he was young. Anyway, how pathetic was she? Really, Kelly! The delivery guy? What's next the mailman? The dishwasher repair man? She felt like an animal in heat. She opened the door before he rang the bell and flashed him a smile.

"Hey, uh, Eddie, right? What happened to Al?" She took the clipboard from him and initialed the form.

Eddie looked at her not realizing she had been 'Mrs. K. Ross', the name on the package. He knew she was "Kelly" from the company picnic. What a hottie! She had a great ass but was married to an older guy, Rich or Rick? She still looked pretty hot even knocked-up.

"Yeah, Al broke his wrist golfing or something. I'm doing his route until he gets back."

"I'm sorry to hear about that, I'll have to call Dana about giving money towards flowers or something," Kelly replied.

"Yeah, uh, I saw an envelope going around if you want me to give your money to Dana?"

"That would be great! You don't mind? Come in, and let me get my purse."

Eddie followed Kelly into the foyer and up the steps into the kitchen. He noticed her hair was still damp and smelled like peaches.

"Help yourself to a soda or something and I'll get my bag," Kelly said.

Eddie popped open a can of soda and leaned against the counter looking around the kitchen.

"Here's a twenty from me," she said. She stuck a post-it note to it and wrote her name on it.

Eddie's Nextel pager starting ringing. When he picked up and said "Hello? Arlene?"

There was no answer.

"Mind if I use your phone? This pager hasn't been working right today."

While Eddie used the phone, Kelly opened up the work package and examined the contents.

When he got off the phone, his eye caught an aquarium photo of Kelly and her husband looking radiantly happy.

"Great picture of you and Rick," Eddie said.

"Thanks, except if that photo was taken now I'd be the whale," she replied mournfully.

"Nah, you still look hot!" he blurted out. Then he turned red. He remembered reading in a magazine somewhere that pregnant women had extra tight cunts and milk sometimes leaked out of their tits. He coughed nervously.

"Sorry, I uh, better get going," Eddie mumbled.

She had a really weird look on her face right then. Her eyes glistened like she was ready to cry. Kelly's instinct was suddenly motherly and she wanted to kiss Eddie on the head and ruffle his hair.

"Thank you, really, that means a lot to me right now!" she gushed. She got up and hugged him while he stood there quite stiffly, arms at his side at first. Without thinking his hands were on the roundness of her ass. Kelly pulled back, slightly shocked. She saw a look of panic on his face.

"It's okay," Kelly whispered. Without realizing what was happening, Kelly's mouth was on his. Eddie responded right away, his warm tongue slithered into her mouth quite expertly making her feel a little weak in the knees.

"You are so hot," he murmured in her ear. He kissed her neck and was licking her ear and Kelly felt herself becoming wet as he was grabbed her ass more aggressively.

She was breathing hard as he opened her robe and lifted up her tank top. He sucked and licked her nipples and his hands moved between her legs. Kelly felt limp, like a rag doll, unable to protest. Her eyes almost rolled to the back of her head when she felt his tongue on her clit and then inside her shaven pussy. She closed her eyes and gripped the countertop behind her in order to steady herself. Eddie suddenly picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and sat on the bed with her across his lap. His mouth couldn't resist her big tits and nipples and he sucked on them and tasted something liquid-y on his tongue. His dick felt rock hard. He couldn't believe it when her hand reached to unzip his pants and released his cock. It sprung out, almost like a soldier at attention.

"Please," she groaned. "Let me suck you off." Eddie had no chance to reply because her full mouth lips was on his cock in a flash. He lay back on the bed while she sucked him deep into the back of her throat. She was moaning as she sucked on him, her body had craved skin-to-skin contact so badly. Kelly's tongue moved up and down his cock making it even bigger and harder. She started licking his balls and he almost jumped because no one had ever done that before.

"I'm gonna cum," he muttered.

"Then do it, cum in my mouth," she murmured. Her tongue and lips moved faster on his shaft, wetting him and applying just the right amount of pressure and heat.

"I wanna fuck you so bad," Eddie whispered in her ear. He sat up and kneeled behind her while she got on her hands and knees. His cock penetrated her from behind, slowly at first, then he pushed his dick all the way into her slick pussy. His hands gripped the sides of her round ass. She loved it doggy style, loved feeling balls up against her ass.

"Man, you are so tight!" he cried out burying his cock inside her.

"Ooh, you're fucking me so good, do it deeper!" Kelly called. She reached up to rub her clit, moaning as her cunt responded by gripping Eddie's cock even harder.

"Oh fuck, yeah! Uh!uh! Oh, God!" he yelled as he continued to pump her pussy hard and deep just like she requested.

"Please, oh God, please, I'm gonna cum!" she screamed.

"Do it, cum on me, I wanna feel that pussy cum!"

Her body seemed to shudder as she came hard on his cock.

"Uh! Uh!" was all she managed to say. Tears came to her eyes from the release. Eddie slid out of her and pulled her on top of him and propped himself up on pillows.

"Ride my cock." He sucked on her nipple hungrily to taste the leaking fluid. Kelly groaned as he sucked at her tits and climbed onto his cock and rode him roughly at first. His hands on her hips slowed her down and allowed her to ride him deeper and slower. To her amazement she felt like she cumming again, involuntary squeaky sounds escaping her mouth with each thrust.

"Yeah, do it, I'm gonna cum inside your cunt, right now!"

Eddie's dick pulsated deep inside her wet pussy, while Kelly rode him rough again yelling "Uh!Uh!" and then she felt herself explode again. Just then, Eddie's Nextel pager rang, shocking them to reality. They separated awkwardly and reached for their clothes.

"I better go, Arlene's been on my case all day," he said

"Yes, of course, tell everyone 'hello' from me."

"See you tomorrow?" he asked shyly.

"Sure, Eddie, see you tomorrow," smiled Kelly.