Horny Husband & Father

Story Info
Allows friends to peep wife in bathroom but his daughter.
2.5k words
3.53
161.7k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varun
varun
754 Followers

You may ask what is there in a horny husband. Isn't every husband horny?

Well, my story is different. I was an ardent follower of xxx movies. I got so involved in it that I love to watch and masturbate rather than fuck and if I have to fuck I would select the ass. These two soon became my fetish. All this took place before my marriage. But the problem became alive after my marriage.

*

My wife was a shy one. This complicated matters as sex with her was under a blanket and in the dark. To be frank I didn't know where I was driving my dick. So again xxx movies were my rescue and soon I got so involved that I began to fantasize my wife with others. A gangbang was my favorite. It got out of hand when I was drunk with my friends and we began to compare our wife`s asset. In the end my wife was selected for the best ass. The talk then changed to view. I was too aroused and invited them to see. I led them to the sunshade right above the bathroom window and told them to wait. I then went to my wife and said,

"I might be late, so no need to wait for me. You can sleep. Use the bathroom fast - my friend wants to use."

I almost ran back to my friends. We waited and it was not long when the lights were on. We watched eagerly. She was wearing a saree. She lifted her saree and pulled down her panties and sat to urinate. After she finished she got up to pour water but she didn't pull her panties up. Like that itself she turned giving us a good view of her ass. As she bends, we watched her ass cheeks spread. We looked at her ass line end at her small pussy. It seemed like a swollen lips inviting us. One of my friends Raju took out his dick and started masturbating. We all giggled. I was thrilled to see him masturbate watching my wife's ass. After that they wanted to touch her while she sleeps but not fully. They liked to take risk. They boosted my pervert feelings understanding it was my weakness, saying how I would love to see her being touched. I needed no persuasion. I agreed.

As soon as she was half asleep we moved to the room. They lifted her saree showing her milky thighs and slowly higher to reveal her panties. All our dicks rose in salute. Her panties were a short one and it was almost inside her ass. It was as if we were staring at her naked ass. Raju slowly touched her ass. She moved slightly. We all took our dick out and masturbated.

During this period, One day while returning from office I saw our neighbor Tommy's eyes glued up clutching and rubbing the front of his pants. I followed his eye path and found his eyes were glued on Soniya.

Soniya was studying in college and was nearing her age of marriage. She was up on a ladder. Her skirt was fluttering in the breeze giving a good view of her red panties. She was trying to push the ball on the sunshade. He said something and climbed up the ladder. As he reached her, he pressed his whole body on her and extended his arm to reach the ball. I could see his hip give an extra push as he retrieved the ball. Her soft flesh sunk as his dick jammed on. I felt a tingling sensation in my dick. Watching his dick sink on her soft ass my dick sprang up as never before. I watched his hands all over her ass he climbed down.

That incident made me rethink. I wanted to catch him red-handed and give him a good thrash but something clicked in my head- was it the story I had read earlier or the view of her soft ass being pressed or was the situation the culprit? Perhaps it was pure lust?

Try how much I couldn't get a hard-on on my daughter but when someone groped her I got a propel dick in me. So instead of trying to advance on my daughter I decided to watch someone advancing on her, moreover I knew that I did not have the guts to woo or rape her. Maybe it was her hot body or the incest story or all the nude pictures I was viewing which made me take such a decision - I don't know I just made the decision - I had to try it out.

I approached my neighbor and came straight to the point.

"Tommy I want to talk to you. Can you spare a few seconds?"

"Sure, why not."

"Ok. Lets walk a little." He seemed a little worried but came with me.

"Toms, I love my kids so when I see someone messing with them, shouldn't I interfere?"

"I am not getting your point."

"The thing is I can't talk to my relatives, friends or anyone on this matter but I got to discuss it with someone so I am taking you in trust."

I looked at him and continued "You know Rahul my cousin, he is a young boy and we indulgence him just like a kid. He has all the freedom. Whenever he comes we arrange the guest room for him. Now you know that Soniya`s room is to the right of our room and the guest room on the left."

He nodded.

I continued, "One night recently, I got up to drink water. I found the guest room door wide open and light in Soniya`s room. Thinking they were playing games on computer I decided to admonish them but proximity to the door I could hear no sound. I got a gut feeling and I looked through the keyhole. Soniya was lying on the bed fast asleep and Rahul was on the edge of the bed. His hand combed her hair then slowly moved down to her lips and pressed them together to form a 'O' then gradually moved on to her neck and finally on her breast. Leisurely feeling her boobs, he moved on to her pussy. After a good feel there, he pulled up her skirt. I watched her milky thighs and her color dot panties. He kissed her thighs and she suddenly turned around. He pushed her little to place her on her tummy, enthused he pulls her panties. At a snail's pace he pulled it to her thighs. He then grabbed her ass and separating her soft ass cheeks he peered with great interest. Suddenly I heard a cough. It was my wife waking up. Quickly I closed the guest room and withdrew to my room closing the door behind."

He looked at me, wondering why I was narrating so vividly. By the look on his face I knew he was aroused and was trying to act normal.

"Now the problem is I should have banged open the door and kicked him out of my house. Instead I went to bed to make my wife at ease and make sure she didn't go down and catch Rahul. In a way I was helping him to escape. I must confess I got a huge kick of it and I almost enjoyed it. Now isn't that deviant? Maybe I should see a psychiatrist? "

"Well it's unnatural but not an issue for a doctor. The problem is Incest," he told.

"But that's lust for the daughter isn't it? I don't lust for my daughter. I have no such feeling towards her. I even touched her ass once but as soon the contact came my penis just drooped."

"Well then maybe you like to watch," he suggested.

"I sure do but not only my daughter. I get aroused whenever I see a man groping a girl or woman. Doesn't everyone else? But the problem is they don't allow their daughter to be groped."

"I .... I don't know what to advice" he stammered.

"I have been thinking," I said keeping a serious face. "I would like to see to what extent I could tolerate."

"I didn't get you."

"Simple I would like to see her groped by a person who knows I am watching. I want to see when I would say stop."

He looked at me with eager eyes but still acting neutral he said, "It's complicated. You got to know this person and another thing is Soniya might not allow and may even scream making a simple experiment to a rape and of course police matter."

"Sure I know the consequence, that's why I have selected you."

"Me!"

"Yeah she knows you and wouldn't make a scene. I remember her face when you touched her."

He was quick to deny.

I said, "When you were beneath the ladder rubbing your dick, proceeding to jam your dick on her ass and then grope her, I was right under it."

His face reddened

"Leave it. I am not blaming you. If a father cannot control his emotions how can a neighbor. Look I need your help. I have a plan and the success rate depends on you."

"What's your plan?"

"My friend Laurel's house is on a daily rent basis. Let's take Soniya there on a pretext of party. There we can conduct our experiment. I need you to bring some of your friends whom you can trust and zip their mouth."

"Why friends? Just you and I should work out fine."

"No it won't. It's supposed to be a party and if anything goes wrong we can always blame the booze--Got it?"

He smiled at me, "You got it all worked out eh? Been thinking for long? Ok I will bring them. Is 5 enough?"

---------------------

All seven of us met the next day in a bar. Tommy introduced each of them to me. I interviewed each of them just to be on the safe side. They were young and by the looks and talk could keep a secret. Michelle was the tallest. George, Chirang, Ahemad, Larry and Tommy were the others.

"So we will put our plan in motion" I said as the waiter finished serving "remember what you have to do- don't get nervous--don't get over excited. We have to do it step by step. I want it to be a seduction and not a rape. I don't want any problems. Just follow what I told you. We will go to the final stage only if everything is ok; else we will stop and act as if it was all just a big coincidence. So we will meet day after tomorrow at Laurel's house. So let's enjoy. From now on everything is going to change."

---------------------------------

On the eventful day I took Soniya to the house where all were eagerly awaiting. We came and I introduced her to all. Cola was distributed. We sat here and there enjoying the music relaxing from the pressure we had and giving it a party look. I looked at the watch. I had a surprise for them within half an hour. I nodded to Tommy. Our drama was about to begin.

"Do you know to dance?" he asked Soniya who smiled shyly.

He took her hand and started to dance. He twisted and turned her as we all slid to the floor to get a better view of her carved leg. We got more than that as she rotated holding his hand. Her skirt rotated up displaying her panties. My dick rose in salute to the beautiful view. He took her in his arms and continued the rotation. Unknown to her, Tommy with his arm on her waist was lifting her skirt giving us her ass in panties view. Every eye was glued to the slim shaped leg and the panties anticipating the things to come. He turned her and pressed her towards him. He had his dick out. I watched his dick rest on her ass. As if doing a step he pulled her closer pushing his dick firmly on her ass. Without leaving her body he made her bend with his dick still pressed on her ass. As she touched her feet Tommy hastily pulled up her skirt and pressed his dick on her ass. As the music came to an end we gave a loud applause and they sat down.

"I am going to take a bath," Michelle said.

He wrapped a towel around him and removed his pants off and walked to the bathroom. Chirang played a VCD. After some time Michelle came back in a wet towel displaying his features. He took his pant and winked at Soniya who smiled back embarrassed. Next it was George who went to take a bath and came back quickly wearing a towel saying the soap was over and he had misplaced the new one somewhere. We all began to search for it. He told Soniya to look in the bedroom. As she went to the room he followed her.

"Soniya, look under the bed." George said

She went on her knees and looked under the bed.

"Is it there?" he asked squatting near the bed.

The timing was perfect. As she looked under the bed he squatted, opening his legs. His dick was pointing out. She got a good view of his dick and ball. Turning red, she said it wasn't there.

"What else is there?" he asked.

She looked at him wondering if he knew she saw his dick. She shook her head and said nothing was there.

"Maybe it's on the top of shelf. Will you look there?" he said lifting her before she could think.

Having no choice she looked. George let his hand move over ass. She began to wriggle down. He pulled her closer to him pressing his dick on her soft ass as his hand groped her pussy. He felt his dick sink in. He had never felt such a soft ass. He grabbed her ass and squeezed again and again as pleasure began to rise. Suddenly the bell rang. He let her go. She quickly went out of the room.

"Who can it be?" Ahemad asked with a worried look.

"I will get it," I said smiling.

My surprise had arrived right at time. I opened the door. It was Nisha, my cousin. She was a virgin when she entered the women's hostel at the beginning of her college term but she left as a nymphomaniac. I had groped her once and to my surprise she made me fuck her. I had told her of my plan. She had agreed to come but I wasn't sure till now.

"Nisha Aunt," Soniya called out, running to her.

"Friends let me introduce my dearest cousin Nisha."

Everyone smiled and welcomed her. She hugged Soniya and gave a squeeze to her ass. We all sat down to talk. Everyone was at unease. They were pretty sure of themselves and were ready for a good fuck but the presence of a girl not in the plan confused them. I winked at Nisha and asked her to go to the bedroom with Soniya and she winked back.

The 2nd stage was going to begin.

varun
varun
754 Followers