Horny Little Women Ch. 09

Story Info
Manila presents more dilemmas for horny Matthew.
6.2k words
4.61
68.6k
19

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers

The morning after Tino Sala's dinner party Matthew Ryder rose early, planning to spend the day with newfound mentor Johnny Frio. He wanted to know as much as possible about a business in which he was seriously considering taking a stake. The financial incentives notwithstanding, the thrill of being around hidden cameras and covert activity appealed immensely to a twenty-year old whose horizons were being expanded by the day.

Johnny's office was located at the northern end of the marina, a brisk walk in the cool air of morning. As he passed by, Matthew was heartened to see a hive of activity around Ryder Tower so early in the day. The plastic coat removed, the orange-brown brickwork shone, making an imposing sight. It would be some landmark in the coming years and not a bad pension plan either! But for now he had Plan A to concentrate upon.

Only too happy to dedicate some time to a young man he'd already developed a paternal instinct towards Johnny welcomed Matthew into the squat office. Thankfully he had no employees to take up precious space. That did dictate that he had to type his own reports and do all the administration, a real bind at times, but fewer overheads meant any profit was maximised. Matthew nodded approvingly. Already developing into a shrewd young businessman, he liked the sound of that.

Johnny went on to explain the ins and outs of the company, disclosing that referrals fell into three main categories. The main thrust was from insurance companies and lawyers requiring evidence for the purposes of litigation. This mainly comprised shooting film of claimants doing things they shouldn't: commonly known as malingering. Likewise, the government used his services to obtain evidence of fraudsters working whilst claiming benefits. The third strand was the private jobs, 'the juicy stuff': husbands seeking proof of their wives having affairs, and vice versa.

Those three areas, the covert operations, comprised 98% of Johnny's workload, he explained, and was the foundation upon which the business was built. The other 2% was the non-covert, mainstream stuff such as wedding photography and party videos or anything else that required a cameraman. Matthew nodded thoughtfully to demonstrate that he was absorbing it all.

The introduction done, Johnny got down to business. In actual fact, the financial implication mattered less to Matthew than the nature of the business which sounded wholly thrilling. Thus, Johnny's request for $100,000 for a 25% stake seemed far from unreasonable, more so when it was inferred that, upon his death, it would all be passed to Matthew. It seemed to be a win-win situation though the young man's financial advisor would be able to give him a better idea. However, unless there were any serious discrepancies, he intended to commit to the deal once his inheritance to come through.

Smiling, he went to shake his new partner's hand, only for Johnny to drop the bombshell. "Whoa Matthew, you think it that easy?"

Matthew's eyes narrowed. "Oh I thought..."

"Nah, first you have to prove your suitability. Not everyone cut out to do what I do, you know."

The young man's chin dipped. "Prove my suitability?"

"Yah, your initiation test."

Matthew rubbed at his chin. "Test?"

"Yah, to show me you make worthy partner."

"How do you mean...? I...um...I've never done anything like this before...I'm not sure I..."

Johnny waved away his protégé's concerns. "I set you simple task to begin with, yah."

"Um, o-okay."

"Don't sound so scared, you enjoy this task," Johnny revealed, eyes sparkling. "I want you retrieve hidden camera...it's still attached to Connie's suspender belt."

Matthew's jaw dropped and he swallowed hard. "You're joking?"

Johnny issued a grave expression. "These things no grow on trees, you know."

Matthew didn't like the sound of the task one bit, and his face told as much.

"You no think you can do it, Matthew no? And you want be surveillance expert like Uncle Johnny?"

"Yes, but..."

"Yes but nothing," the older man countered. "In twenty-five years this face been punched so many times I lose count, I been chased through fields by gangsters, bitten by vicious dogs, threatened with violence...This no job for a shrinking violet."

Matthew took exception to the challenge to his masculinity, pushing out his chest like a rooster. "Okay, I'll, um, do it."

"Good, good. I done all groundwork, so easy-peasy. Connie, she no go work this morning, drink too much last night and not get home till four in morning. She so drunk she still have same stockings on from last night."

Johnny produced the sleek black receiver from the previous evening. Sure enough the camera was still in place on Connie's thigh, trained upon a smooth yet gently sleeping pussy.

The thought of sexual matters cheered Matthew. "Did she spend the rest of the night without any panties on?"

Johnny grinned. "She sure did – and drunker she get, flirtier she get. If you'd hang around Matthew you'd be well in!"

"Really?"

Johnny's smile evaporated. "Maybe, maybe not."

"Oh?"

"Perhaps I shouldn't tell you this..."

"Oh you have to now..."

Johnny pursed his lips. "Let's just say she not very complimentary about you."

"In what way?"

Johnny exhaled. "She say you like all Englishmen, you have no balls. And she call Heather cheap peasant and say you must be cheap peasant too."

"Oh did she now?"

"Yes. Now go bring back my camera."

The young apprentice ambled off, mulling over in his mind just where to start. He recalled the table talk from the previous evening, gradually piecing together a plan. Connie lived close to the marina, perhaps no more than five minutes away. All he needed was a plausible way inside.

Oh yes, he had her phone number. Subtlety would get him nowhere, that much was certain. It was time to be brave. No balls indeed. He'd show her. Removing the mobile phone from his pocket, Matthew made the call. Connie sounded groggy, cheering perceptively when she learned who it was. "Um, I'm in the area," Matthew added. "I could, um, use a cup of tea and it sounds like you could too."

He awaited her response, heart pounding and scarcely able to believe he was going through with this. But she appeared receptive to the idea and, having gained directions, the wannabe investigator headed to her apartment. On the way he passed Joe, Manila's famous window cleaner, the pair exchanging a hearty greeting.

An intercom system meant that Connie didn't need to leave the comfort of her bed. "Hello?" he called out, creeping down the hallway and up the stairs, a bedroom door slightly ajar with soft music and a bluish light seeping out.

Drawn like a moth to a flame, Matthew pushed open the door and stepped inside the partly lit bedroom. Lying atop the bed in the sulphur-like glow and clad in just stockings and suspenders, Connie made no effort whatsoever to cover up. Dark straggly tentacles of hair spilled on the pillow and her pert breasts were brazenly on display. His eyes lowered to fix upon the top of a crack that was just visible between her legs. "So, how do you like your tea?" he enquired.

"Hot and sweet like my men," she rasped.

Matthew swallowed hard.

"But forget the tea yah. Get over here and fuck me now."

Matthew's eyes expanded. Honest to God he'd never intended for this to happen. Given what she'd allegedly said about him at the dinner party and basking in the warmth of his fledgling relationship with Heather, his only feelings for Connie were of disdain. But she was like a rapid bitch on heat, foaming at the mouth, and he was horny as hell.

As he wavered at the side of the bed, she reached up to loosen the tie and unbutton the shirt in one eager movement. Swooning at the strong chest beneath, she ran her talons through the light thatch of hair at its centre. At the same time, Matthew wrestled with his trousers and boxers, kicking them off to kneel naked before her on the bed.

Her breasts were little raised mounds sitting proudly upon her chest, topped off with attentive brown nipples that just seemed to crave attention. Matthew wasted no further time with misgivings, surrendering to lust. The left teat fitted snugly in his pursed lips, treated to a good hard suck until it swelled and felt ready to explode in his mouth. Baring his teeth, Matthew nibbled around the areola, tongue lapping at the nipple's underside. Connie groaned with lust, her eyes sparkling at having bagged this prize so easily.

Yet there was more to Matthew than perhaps she'd given him credit for.

He moved across to the right breast, leaving a little trail of saliva between the pair, before doing the same to the other, only more forcefully and with more bite, causing Connie to squeal and scrape her nails over his scalp.

Lifting her hands back behind her head, she took a firm grip on the upright metal bars of the bedstead. Matthew moved so that he towered over her, his knees were between hers. Leaning down so that their stomachs brushed, his arms fitted over hers, big hands covering the little clenched fists that gripped so tight to the bedstead it was as if she was scared to let go.

Their bodies rolled together, both adjusting to gain optimum position. But just as he was about to plunge in to her waiting pussy, Matthew stopped. Reaching aside, his hand fell upon the discarded tie. "Oh Matthew, you no going to tie me up like naughty little girl, are you?" she breathed.

Matthew smiled wickedly. He'd adjudged her a kinky bitch from the very first moment they'd met and was pleased to see the hunch was right. How could Johnny have ever doubted his judgement? He was going to make a great investigator, blessed with intuition and guile.

He slipped the tie around her wrists, securing them to the bedstead, hands wiggling. When Connie prompted him to tie it harder, he pulled the knot extra tight, then looped another, eliciting a whimper. She tugged forward, testing the knot and causing the metal grille to rattle noisily, wrists secured fast. Her big black eyes were as wide and wondrous as a child's on Christmas Day as Matthew rubbed his hands with glee. "My helpless little slut," he mouthed.

Connie groaned.

He didn't imagine she wanted to be made love to. No, the filthy Filipina whore wanted it rough and uncompromising, no holds barred. And he was happy to oblige, only too happy. With little regard for her as a person, his feelings comprised lust and revulsion for what she'd said about him and Heather in equal measure. No foreplay or preamble, he placed his hands beneath her arse and pawed roughly, kneading his strong fingers into the plump flesh and elevating her pussy in readiness. Connie whimpered at the show of forceful, already dripping wet at the prospect of being treated roughly.

Matthew's cock nudged between his legs in readiness, desperate to get inside that delicious little cunt. Connie's eyes expanded upon seeing its imperious girth, arching to lift her wanton pussy toward the rapidly descending slab of manhood. Matthew aimed straight, embedding the bulbous head in soft moist crack in one easy motion and impaling half the shaft before it stuck fast. Connie squealed in a mix of pleasure and pain, evacuating her lungs of air. "Oh fuck Matthew, yesssssss," she mouthed hoarsely, cunt walls stretched wider than she'd imagined possible.

Yet frustratingly he remained only half in and, despite pushing and pushing, her vagina steadfastly refused to accept any more shaft. Shifting the angle of attack, he lifted beneath her knees, shuffling forward and trying to work deeper into the snug crevice. Connie did her best to relax, but the simple fact was that she'd never had a guy with a cock as thick as Matthew's.

Nor one as determined to fit the whole lot in. A retraction of the buttocks and a huge intake of air, he literally hammered his cock forward. Some movement, an extra two inches disappeared, until just the uppermost inch of shaft remained exposed. Anchored by her wrists wrapped tight around the bedstead, Connie was helpless and at his complete mercy as he mauled at her tits, nibbled her neck and moved his cock up and down and in and out in an attempt to create sufficient lushness to bury the shaft completely.

A painful procedure for both parties, Connie cried out and tossed her head from side to side as her sex came under ever increasing attack. Yet annoyingly, Matthew remained unable to get the whole monster embedded. Stealing another breath, he elevated his buttocks, cock trying to retreat. Yet Connie's snug pussy walls held tight as if not wanting to let it free and he had to really pull hard to work free. "This not such a good idea, you too big," Connie protested.

Paying no heed and with a steely determination, Matthew adopted a new position, lifting her ankles onto his shoulders and taking a firm grip on the cold metal in order to gain added leverage. He jabbed purposefully, forcing all but that final inch in. Fearful that he might split her open, Connie spread her thighs as wide as they'd go to enable the deeper penetration Matthew craved. Finally, after half a dozen impressive thrusts, her mean pussy yielded and the rock hard appendage totally immersed itself in tight wet cunt. Both gasped till their lungs were empty.

And boy did it feel good. Matthew adored this small Filipina vagina that gripped as tightly as a swimming sock. He could happily have remained inside her like this all morning, cock being gently stimulated by little electric pulses from the enveloping walls. Yet an all-consuming lust put paid to that whimsy. As he drew back in readiness like a marksman taking aim, Connie held her breath, eyes bulging, the pain almost as bad coming out as going in. Thrashing about, her fingernails dug the palms of her hands until they almost drew blood.

Yet the pain would turn soon enough to liquid delight as the eager young stud began a slow and steady rhythm, building like an overture. Connie was totally overwhelmed as he took control, astounding her with his power and athleticism. Her cunt ached, yet it ached so good as he moved in and out.

And such a talented lover, his hands were everywhere, beguiling her. One moment they were busy kneading her arse cheeks, the next squeezing her breasts. She could barely keep up with what he was doing to her body and the sensations being created. Generous with his mouth too, licking and nibbling around the upper torso and sucking the nipples, occasionally he'd reward her with a kiss on the lips before breaking away teasingly.

Connie's head was swimming and very soon her cunt was too. No longer restricted by the initial tightness, it was if as he'd tailored her cunt to his exact requirements, the motion akin to a well-oiled machine. As their bodies melted together, he found a higher gear, pounding in and with complete abandon. The bed creaked painfully, matching the urgent strokes as up and down his buttocks pumped, firing his cock into the far reaches of the Filipina's awesome little cunt.

Their bodies pressed tightly, Connie spread her knees wider until they lay almost flat, allowing yet deeper access. Gripping so tight on the head rail his knuckles turned white, Matthew inflicted an unerring series of long deep thrusts before stopping momentarily to gather up Connie's ankles once more. He lifted and pushed them back until they touched the horizontal metal rail, her pussy gaping. Resting his bodyweight against the backs, his hands gripping the bar, he slotted the bloated cock head back inside a now almost welcoming cunt, pushing until his balls brushed Connie's perineum. "Fuck meeeeeee!" she pleaded through the gap in her legs, eyes clamped shut.

Matthew didn't need asking twice. In fact, he'd rarely felt so much lust in his brief sexual history, exacerbated by the fact that he didn't actually care for her much as a person. That added a somewhat thrilling edge. As an object of sexual desire, however, she took some beating. Mmm, beating – now there was an idea for later. And he felt sure as hell she'd oblige. At that moment though, he wanted nothing less than to fuck her into tomorrow. Bang, bang, bang went his thick prick. Such was the ferocity of the frenzied pounding that both were brought to the verge of orgasm in under three minutes.

Her feet up by Matthew's ears, her cunt being rammed unerringly, Connie came first. Her pretty little face wrinkled and she screamed unashamedly as her clit thronged. Feeling her body lapse into uncontrollable spasms and the bed rattle, Matthew's balls began to ache and he wasn't too far behind. Plunging down with a final meaningful thrust that felt like it might bust through her womb wall and impale her to the bed, he came with such a forceful spurt that Connie felt her internal organs jolt upwards.

Matthew continued to pump incessantly, ejaculating three additional loads of seed into the girl's wanton cunt. And still it came and came. Even as he pulled clear, a silvery snail-like trail coated her lower tummy as her legs clapped back down on the bed. Far from finished, wriggling up to straddle her belly, he squeezed out a ring of cum around each nipple like a chef icing buns. Shuffling higher up her body, he eked out a last line of spunk across the top lip, painting on a freakish-looking moustache. Connie was so overwhelmed, chest heaving, breath speeding, that she had little appreciation of what was happening.

With that, Matthew brushed a hand up the inner thigh to free the spy camera. It slipped off into his palm, mission accomplished. Well almost. As a final measure he reached into the discarded suit trousers, removing the mobile phone and holding it to an eye, closing the other. "Smile for the camera."

Coming to, Connie felt the seed touch her lips. Tethered, she could only lie and watch as the cameraphone flashed, capturing her cum-coated body. "Now," he hissed, pushing back up close and regarding her with disdain. "You don't breathe a word of this to anyone – particularly Heather. This stays between us, okay?"

Heather nodded silently and not a little scared of the cold serial killer look that had taken up residence in Matthew's normally serene eyes. The true fact of the matter was that he was frightened to death of Heather finding out about this sordid episode. He was, at the same time, surprised at how nasty he'd just been and could be. For it wasn't over yet for Connie. And if his calculations were correct...

At that moment a commotion at the front of the house alerted the pair. Matthew moved to the window, tugging up his trousers and pulling on the drawstring of the blind. It elevated in a painful-sounding manner flooding the room in unfamiliar daylight. "Oh crap, looks like your window cleaner has arrived," he observed.

"Quick! The blind!" Connie screeched in a panic, her face draining completely of its colour.

Matthew regarded her with a questioning look.

"Matthew, close blind quick."

He pulled at the string as the top of the ladder planted on the outer brickwork and scraped its way across the outer wall into position, coming to rest just below the glass. "It's okay, looks like he's doing the bottom ones first," Matthew commentated as, down below, Joe the window cleaner stopped five rungs up and the lower panes of glass began to squeak under the shammy leather and soapy water.

"Matthew, please," she pleaded as his salty cum trickled down onto her togue.

"Damn, it's stuck," he replied, tugging hard at the blind.

As he fought, Connie screamed at him to close it, yanking so hard at the bed that she threatened to snap her wrists. "Matthew, forget that, come here, untie me. Quick!" she begged, the spunk reaching her chin in an orderly procession.

Matthew moved back across the room, straddling Connie's belly once more and wrestling with the knot above her head. It was secured tighter than he'd imagined, added to which Connie's struggling had only made it worse. He couldn't have untied her even if he'd wanted to. Matthew fumbled in vain, a glance across to the exposed middle window, the bitter light of morning flooding in accusingly.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers
12