Horny Little Women Ch. 11

Story Info
And they all lived happily ever after.
7.7k words
4.64
74.6k
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers

In the three days before Rosie and Tom's arrival, Matthew Ryder kept busy spending the days with Johnny Frio and the nights with Heather. Both had prospects of becoming long-term partnerships, especially after Heather accepted Matthew's proposal of marriage. The following day, a $2,000 ring adorned the finger of perhaps the happiest girl in Manila.

The fact that Tino Sala rang with congratulations five minutes after his return from lunch told Matthew that his new fiancée wasn't backward in coming forward when it came to broadcasting the news. No doubt the diamond encrusted band found was waved triumphantly under Connie's nose on the way. Heather had succeeded in bagging the most eligible bachelor in Manila.

From that point forward, wedding talk persisted exclusively during their time together as Heather busily planned the perfect day down to a tee. In fact, it got so much that Matthew was quite glad of the break when Heather disclosed her plan to visit relatives in Cebu City.

Alone at last, he was overjoyed at the prospect of hosting a couple of English guests, commandeering the limousine to pick them up in style from the airport. Winding down the blacked-out window, he gestured his guests over. A humble schoolteacher unused to pomp and ceremony, Rosie's big doe eyes almost popped out of her head. "Welcome to Manila," Matthew heralded.

Meeting Tom in the flesh for the first time wasn't at all what Matthew had expected: tall and skinny with light ginger hair, barely discernible eyebrows and a beaky nose. As the pair sat opposite Matthew with a bottle of Armand de Brignac chilling in between, Tom put his arm around Rosie protectively, relaxing just a little when Matthew disclosed the engagement which in turn went some way to explaining the champagne. The truth was, he was pleased to see two westerners for the first time in over a month and intended to make their stay a memorable one.

The champagne disappeared during an hour-long journey, leaving all three heady. Their excitement was exacerbated by the prospect of what lie ahead. Tino had chartered a boat for the evening to host a fancy dress party for his staff and a few special guests. They had two hours to visit the fancy dress shop and to get ready.

Back inside the apartment, as they unloaded upstairs, Matthew sat in the study, feet up on the desk and watching as the spy camera that was trained on the bathroom streamed back images in real time. A short wait, action at last came via Rosie's entrance, shedding her t-shirt and edging towards the mirror. As she bent to survey her face in close-up, an expansive bosom plunged in a lightweight lacy bra, threatening to spill out. It was some sight to behold for the horny young voyeur, rewarded with an instant hard-on.

Reaching behind her back, the sexy teacher unhooked, the pent-up pressure upon loosening causing the bra to catapult forward. It slivered down her arms and clear, a pair of large purplish areolae revealed. Those awe-inducing breasts heaved playfully as she arched and issued a seductive flick of the hair. Turning away from the camera, she twiddled the taps on the bath, activating a rush of water and rising steam that threatened to spoil the peepshow.

Stepping out of a lacy thong, a somewhat unkempt bush was revealed. "Tut tut, Rosie," she observed to herself with a smile. "We can't have THAT spoiling the bikini line."

"No we can't," answered Matthew to the screen, sporting a huge grin and settling back to enjoy.

Reaching into a paisley toiletry bag the sexy schoolmistress took out a tiny pair of scissors, snipping at the privet-like growth on her crotch. With dexterity she snapped the sure blades until a pair of lush pink pussy lips were just visible. Yet she wasn't done yet -- by far. Another rummage in the bag and a tube of gel emerged. Gathering up a healthy dollop in her fingers and fluffing it into a ball, she reached down to spread the foam generously among the tangle of clipped pubic hair. A gentle moan slipped out as fingertips came into contact with the outer lips of a plump cunt.

Delving into the bag a further time she withdrew a razor, bathing it under the hot tap until the blade warmed. Spreading her legs wide, Rosie drew the razor from bottom to top, sculpting a smooth passage up the right side. She did likewise up the left, gradually moving inward until just a thin wispy line of hair remained down the middle. With care and precision she manoeuvred the blade its length, causing the onlooking Matthew to wince. A perfect job, however, she took a moment to admire her handiwork and a perfectly smooth vagina, all pink and kissable. A further dip into the bag and she applied some soothing oil to the shaven mound before patting it.

Adding some bubble bath to the water, she splashed around with her hands and climbed into the rapidly ascending froth. Downstairs, Matthew was tempted to join her in the tub, before remembering with regret that he was an engaged man. Instead, he continued to watch intently as she eased down gingerly into the boiling water and teased her fulsome breasts with the soap, working up a healthy lather. Lying back to submerge, shoulders disappearing, she sighed as the hot swirl conferred upon her a rosy glow. Wringing out a sponge over her tits, rivulets of water cut trails through the foam to reveal the delicious oversized orbs once more.

Following a thorough all-over scrub with the sponge, she lifted her legs out of the water and placed her heels on either side of the bath. Regrettably for Matthew, the gorgeous pussy remained tantalisingly below the camera's range. It was, however, pretty obvious from the contorted look on her face exactly what Rosie was up to: she was up to her knuckles in freshly shaven snatch. Occasionally she'd elevate from the buttocks, giving awesome glimpses of her finger fucking frenzy. Her face was masked in lust.

Having worked herself up into a frenzy, she came with a loud gasp, receding into the froth momentarily to come down off the orgasmic high before climbing guiltily to her feet and into a fluffy towel that had been warming on the hot rail. Matthew's eyes never left her body as she dried. Satisfied, she headed to the bedroom to join her slumbering lover. At the press of a button, the screen on the pc changed over, Matthew with her all the way down the landing and in through the door, upon which he switched over to a third camera. The place was as secure as a bank vault.

Shedding the towel to stand naked before the mirror, Rosie looked utterly comfortable with her voluptuous nakedness. Squeezing water from the ends of her hair into an upturned palm, she flicked it at her drowsy lover. He came too with a start. Before he could offer a word of protest, she thrust her lips to his, muffling any discord. But teasingly she pulled back, offering a coquettish smile, bouncy tits wobbling in his face. Tom rocked up onto his backside, trying to trap one of the prominent nipples in his lips. "Naughty, naughty," Rosie chastised before ambling back to the mirror and going about her tousled hair with a dryer as Tom glanced slyly at the reflection.

"Me, naughty? Look what you've done to me," he mock-protested.

Matthew's eyes moved momentarily from Rosie's shapely body to Tom's. Lounging in a pair of white briefs on the bed, a tent had erupted at the front. "I hope you're going to do something about THIS, young lady," Tom chimed.

"Oh, and if I don't?" Rosie purred, pirouetting to face him once more.

"Then I'll have to punish you," Tom replied, climbing to his knees on the bed.

"Ooh," Rosie cooed. "And how will you do that?"

Tom rubbed his chin. "I'll spank you so hard that Matthew will hear."

Downstairs in the study, Matthew sighed long and hard. He hadn't been too sure of Tom at first but was gradually warming to a man after his own heart. How Matthew could spank Rosie's bottie right now -- if, of course, he didn't happen to be engaged.

He watched as Rosie shuffled forward on her knees to stand head high to Tom's crotch, reaching over to ease the briefs down over the bulge. Tom's cock sprung up, sprouting from a mesh of ginger pubes and nudging her cheek. Flicking a stray strand of hair behind an ear, Rosie let the bloated tip come to rest upon her lips, dispensing a hot kiss that caused Tom to groan wistfully. Tongue extending, she gave the underside of the purple head a good licking before it disappeared into a cavernous mouth that was surely designed with the sole purpose of giving blowjobs.

As she slid her lips up and down the hard shaft with relish, Tom reached down to give her tits a good firm squeeze. As Rosie moaned at the attention, her lover's cock slipped out. It was dripping with saliva. "Fuck my face, Tom," she hissed. "Give it to me hard."

Grinning and taking a firm grip of the semi-damp hair, Tom didn't need asking twice. Angling, he shoved his cock back in deep before beginning a rhythmic pounding motion. Rosie groaned in a muffled manner as her face was abused. So hot was the thought of doing it in Matthew's guest bedroom (and not for one moment realising they were closer to their host than it was possible to imagine) soon Tom was brought to the verge of orgasm.

Matthew didn't need to see the evidence itself to know that Tom had cum, for his face contorted almost painfully. At the same time, Rosie tipped back her head and gurgled down the load. Having swallowed every droop, she told him to run along to the bathroom as time was getting on. At that point, Matthew turned off the cam before he was tempted to do something he might regret. This was no way for an engaged man to act.

And he had to get ready too. A fancy dress party, the theme of the night was characters from the movies. Matthew -- naturally -- would be going as James Bond, Rosie as Barbarella and Tom as Spiderman.

An hour later, after a sweep of Manila's plushest estates, the limousine arrived and Matthew climbed in next to lawyer Tino Sala. Resplendent in a blue Austin Powers get-up, complete with comic teeth and glasses, he was introduced to Rosie and Tom. Among the others in the opulent conveyance was Connie Truong, dressed sexily in a yellow tracksuit as Uma Thurman's Black Mamba character from Kill Bill. A surprise for Matthew, it struck him that he hadn't set eyes upon the girl since fucking and humiliating her the previous week. They exchanged a sly glance and he had to remind himself once more that he was engaged to be married.

Manila Bay by night a wondrous sight to behold, the moon on the horizon cast a cloudy orange glow across an oil-brown rippled surface. The two tourists' jaws hit the deck as they climbed aboard the boat. "Now I realise why you didn't necessarily want to stay in England," Rosie gushed, leaning up to kiss Matthew's cheek.

Tom didn't seem to notice -- or for that matter care -- for his attention had been wrested by a trio of Filipina girls from Tino's office who'd come as Charlie's Angels. "A great shame Heather not make it," Tino observed.

Matthew nodded though he was not necessarily in agreement with the sentiment. Following his fellow Brits to the bar, the trio availed themselves of cocktails. A fifteen-minute wait for the remaining guests to board, they were light-headed even before the boat had raised anchor. "Ah, this is the life," sighed Tom who'd quickly learned how popular western men were among all these hot little Filipinas.

As a result of his burgeoning carnal designs on Charlie's Angels, he missed the little touches Matthew issued his girlfriend's way. At first they were brushed aside by Rosie but, as the evening progressed and the boat headed out to sea, they went unchecked. Almost unconsciously Matthew rested his hand on her thigh, squeezing lightly. Rosie smiled and placed her own smaller hand on top.

They did, however, have to exercise some degree of caution, especially with Connie buzzing around like an angry hornet. Matthew doubted she needed much of an excuse to report any indiscretion to Heather in a futile attempt to break the engagement. But thankfully, with three senior partners from the law firm and the crusty old judge from the dinner party in attendance, Matthew -- for now at least -- was of secondary importance to the ambitious legal executive.

A slow song played, the ideal opportunity arose to drag Rosie up onto the dancefloor. Like the gentleman he was, Matthew ensured to request Tom's permission. Rather than raising an objection, secretly he rubbed his hands together, sensing an opportunity of his own with the Dylan Sanders clone, the most flirtatious of the Angels. Though doubtless he had aspirations of cracking all three little beauties -- together if possible. The self same thought had crossed Matthew's mind and might well have been acted upon but for his newfound fidelity -- well sort of.

As Tom staggered away in drunk pursuit, leaving the coast clear, Matthew took the opportunity to get closer to Rosie, giving her earlobe a nuzzling as her chin rested on his shoulder. He adored the feel of her breasts pressed tight to his chest and an understated scent that arose the closer they pressed. With half a dozen strong cocktails in her belly, Rosie rocked from side to side, holding on for dear life. When the song ended, they exchanged a tender kiss.

Sensing Rosie's apprehension, dutifully Matthew went off in search of Tom. The quest took him up onto the deck. Instead of getting it on with the lovely Angel or Angels, Tom's head was over the side of the boat. Matthew winced as the sound of vomiting sullied the perfect evening. That was closely followed by a clap of thunder and the first spots of rain.

Sadly, what could have turned into a late night / early morning on the ocean waves was foreshortened by the violent storm that followed and made for hazardous cruising. In actual fact, none of the guests had noticed it particularly, the boat's erratic jerking counterbalanced by their own alcohol-induced rocking. But the captain did and, fearful of the repercussions if he lost a boat full of lawyers and other assorted highfliers to the deep blue sea, the vessel was forced back into the harbour.

As they alighted, Tom looked the worst affected of everyone on board, green around the gills, eyes glazed and he was swaying from side to side, even on dry land. The limousine showed up on cue and Matthew helped Rosie get her boyfriend inside. The driver proceeded to make various drop-offs around Manila until just four of them remained. So intent was Matthew to ensure Tom didn't throw up on the upholstery that he barely noticed Connie. As they reached his apartment, she alighted too, gripping Rosie's hand.

Getting Tom to the bedroom was like trying to shift a sack of potatoes. He bounced from wall to wall along the landing like a pinball. But eventually, and with much effort, Matthew succeeded. His guest still fully clad in Spidey outfit and shoes, nonetheless Matthew deemed his responsibility to have been fulfilled, heading back to the lounge as a front of pained snoring resonated on the air.

He pulled up sharply, having to look twice. Rosie and Connie were in a clinch on a couch, hands on one another's hips, lips smacking gently. The young man couldn't deny they made an awesome-looking pair: Rosie's buxom English wench-like quality in stark contrast to Connie's sylph-like Filipina grace. Their filmstar outfits shed and down to just their underwear, they glanced up momentarily and smiled at the onlooker. "Don't mind me," observed Matthew, taking to an armchair opposite, the perfect vantage point.

Sobered up from a journey of nursemaiding Tom and with Heather at the forefront of his mind, Matthew was more than happy to hang back and spectate. He figured that watching didn't really constitute cheating. After a minute of heavy petting, Rosie drew back and allowed Connie access to her gorgeous breasts. Connie pawed them through the bra, drooling at the feel. The legal executive's deft fingers moved around the back to unhook it, allowing Rosie to shimmy free. Her unrestrained bosom heaved and separated, bringing a lustful smile to the horny Filipina's face. Tits like these were a rarity in Manila.

Taking a grip of the left boob and with a sly eye on Matthew, Connie fed the aroused nipple into her lips, savouring its taste. She sucked and nibbled, causing Rosie to toss back her head and mewl. Shedding her own bra, the legal executive unveiled a pair of far smaller breasts, topped nonetheless with delicious chocolate nipples. Moving close, the pair rubbed their assets together, groaning in mutual pleasure.

For Matthew's benefit they made a show of removing one another's thongs slowly and seductively, lots of tactile movement and heavy breathing. Naked, they stood and danced to an imaginary tune, bumping and grinding like pole dancers. In fact, all that was missing was the pole -- discounting the one in Matthew's trousers. "You no want join us, Matthew?" enquired Connie with a pout, before immersing her face in Rosie's once more.

"No," he replied unconvincingly, although betrayed already by a treacherous cock that dug painfully into the zip fly and threatened to erupt through at any moment.

All it took to persuade him was for Rosie to hold back her hand in his direction and his newfound faithfulness was found severely wanting. Latching onto it, thoughts of Heather were quickly expelled out of mind. The two lovelies sat him down between them on the couch, zip wrenched down, trousers and boxers yanked to the knees. An imperious cock sprung up to thump his belly like a beater on a drum.

Connie placed her hand on the back of the upper foreskin, teasing it down to unveil a bulbous and bloodshot knob. Needing little prompting, Rosie was down on her knees in seconds, churning up a spit ball in her mouth and letting it fall slowly from her lips. As it made contact with the bloated mushroom head, her lips followed, plunging down. Matthew gasped as his cock was assailed by a soft velveteen tongue. Rosie paid careful attention, licking under the ridge and over the eye, whilst massaging the shaft with a gentle hand.

"Gimme summa dat cock, bitch," ordered Connie, lifting Rosie forcefully away by the hair.

Denied the gorgeous appendage, Rosie's face clouded and the pair growled at each other momentarily like combatants before breaking into smiles and sealing their mutual lust with a hot tongue-twisting embrace. "Oh gosh, I taste Matthew's cock all on your tongue," Connie gushed.

Breaking away, the Filipina suctioned down hard on Matthew's pole, taking its full length in one swallow. Sucking purposefully as the head tickled her throat, she seemed devoid of a gag reflex. As she coveted Matthew's manhood, Rosie climbed up on the couch beside him. Hooking a leg over and taking a grip on the back of the couch, she straddled Matthew's chest. He could feel her damp cunt on his chest hair as she moved her hips, leaving a snail like trail as she ascended.

Matthew shimmied down until his face was crotch high, staring straight into a beautiful looking and highly aroused cunt. Smooth from its earlier shaving, the lips were slick with excitement, craving attention. Pushing out his tongue and craning forward, Matthew flicked at the soft pink petals, savouring their musky scent. Rosie rolled her hips and adjusted until she was squatting over his face, knees beneath bent at ninety degrees.

Down below, hearing the sound of slurping tongue on wet cunt, Connie went about the task of cocksucking with added gusto, head bobbing up and down the shaft in a piston-like movement. It was as if she would swallow his whole cock, given half a chance, and at extremes of penetration, Matthew felt the head dig deep in her throat.

He groaned with passion, the sound muted by Rosie's wanton vagina. Pushing down from the hips to meet his urgent upward tongue-lashings, she squealed and hissed with glee. The squeals turned to loud and unashamed cries when Matthew reached up blindly and took both mammoth breasts in hand, administering a series of good hard squeezes. They compressed easily in his palms, the pressure causing blood to pump into each nipple and sprout to obscene lengths.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers