Horny-looking Harlina Ch. 02

Story Info
Harlina gets a solid fuck on the couch.
1.1k words
39.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
167 Followers

I carried my sexy Harlina in my arms and dropped her on the couch. I sat on the other couch and spread my legs wide on the arm rests. Harlina’s nude body and her sexy smile made my cock hard as bamboo and it stood erect like a flag mast. I held my cock in my hands and asked Harlina to sit on my throbbing cock. She let out a soft moan and moved over and stood in front of me. She raised one of her leg and placed it on the armrest of the couch and placed her pussy on my cock head. Holding her hips I pulled her closer to me and pressed her on my cock. The bulbous cock head pierced open her thick pussy lips and Harlina sat on my lap and the big cock moved inside her fuck tunnel. Her pussy was slippery from her juices and my cock bored in easily. Her pussy walls were warm and wet and the feeling was tremendous.

I lifted her other leg and placed it on the armrest and Harlina’s crotch touched mine. My cock was fully buried deep inside her deep pussy and the thick lips formed a warm wrap around the shaft of my steel hard cock. I pushed my legs down and Harlina wrapped her legs around my waist. I hugged her tight and kneaded her sensitive nipples and made her highly horny. I did not want to miss her lips, and we kissed for a long time. I made her bend back a little and she began to rock her body and the fucking began. I guided her every time to slid up and down on my stiff cock and she moaned loudly as she was drenched with great fucking pleasure. I kissed and sucked on her wonderful lips as Harlina fucked my cock in a slow rhythm.

“OOOOHHYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” she moaned as she moved up and down on my cock.

I held her hips tight and pressed her tight on my cock. Her pussy was fully stretched and pouted on either side of my shaft. The moistness that creamed from deep inside her pussy lubricated my cock and it slid in and out of Harlina’s sweet pussy like a piston of an engine. Whenever the cock would hit the hilt Harlina would moan loudly and she loved the filled sensation that electrified her body. Her nipples were stiff and erect. I lifted her up and then let her plunge down forcefully taking my cock inside her cunt. Singapore Malay women loved rough sex and I loved to be rough with Harlina thanks to her pretty and horny looking face.

“Shall we change to another position dear Harlina?” I asked her.

“Yeah, that would be lovely” Harlina responded with a loud moan.

She got off me and my cock was pushed out of her moist pussy with a loud pop sound and her thick pussy lips closed slowly. Harlina’s inner thighs were fully wet with her juices and her face looked much hotter and hornier and expressed her need to be filled again. I made my sexy Harlina to lie on the couch on her belly. One of her leg was stretched on the couch while the other was folded to her breasts. Harlina offered me a sight of her wonder buttocks. It was intoxicating and inviting that craved to be licked, sucked, and fucked. My tongue died to taste Harlina’s perfect firm butt and I said that I would feast on her beautiful butt and her anus much later. Harlina too did not want me to waste any time in admiring her butt. She wanted me to fill her hot pussy with my thick cock at once. Harlina was horny as hell and I smiled when she told me that.

I pressed my cock on her hairless pussy from behind and she slowly raised her butt to take it on. She dug her hand beneath and held the warm member and stuffed it inside her cunt. Her moist and warm cunt facilitated an easy entry and my cock shoved in fully. This position stretched her pussy to its limits and my cock filled her love channel. I slapped her beautiful butt and hugged my dear darling Harlina from behind. I kissed her cheeks and her earlobes and kindled the fire of lust in her. Harlina breathed heavily and asked me to fuck her harder and faster. The pink color of her beautiful butt, their rounds shape and its firmness aroused me a lot and my cock stiffer inside her warm pussy.

“Oh yeah that’s filling” Harlina gasped.

I held the firm butt cheeks and began to fuck my sexy Malay queen whom I had fantasized. Today she was all for me, and I could fuck her to my dreams. I pulled my cock all the way out and then plunged it back in. Harlina loved the real power and moaned continuously.

“Faster and harder…faster…faster…harder…deeper and deeper” Harlina moaned all the time.

She was a true Singapore Malay woman, I thought as she was tireless and loved to fuck. I spread her butt cheeks and ran my fingers while I kept fucking my darling Harlina. My cock drilled her pussy to its limits and I pushed it in all the way it could go. Her thick pussy lips pouted heavily and jiggled as I went on fucking this luscious and horny looking Singapore Malay beauty. We both were building up a huge load and I made one deep stroke and Harlina felt my cock hit her throat. This made her grunt loudly and her erotic voice triggered my orgasm and I shot my load deep inside her warm pussy. The warm spray of cock cream on her moist pussy walls brought her to another endless orgasm. She arched back and kept me pressed deep inside her pussy. Her body quivered and I licked her lips and her cheeks as she climaxed in waves after waves. Her pussy walls oozed its juice and her thick pussy lips closed in on my erect shaft. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and placed it on her butt. I spread her beautiful butt cheeks and pressed my wet cock on Harlina’s round anus. We remained like this for sometime until we both were ready for a wash.

Later that evening we both washed ourselves and went out for dinner. We drove to the food court at Beach Road and we enjoyed an authentic Malay cuisine. To my surprise Harlina offered me a place to sleep in her house for that night. I came to know that she was married and her husband is always away on business. I was lucky to have become a good friend of Harlina, whom I have fantasized. I even told her how I have fantasized her when I first saw her at the Student Affairs Office. She listened with a smile. When we both reached her home I told her that we sleep naked and she agreed at once. We both slept peacefully cuddled in each others arms.

johara
johara
167 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Singapore Hotties Ch. 01 Bitchy Katherine learns her way from her office colleague.in Novels and Novellas
The Singapore Treat Ch. 01 A sexy Singapore Malay women surprises her husband.in Interracial Love
Harlina: The Sexy Malay Beauty A good night fuck for her.in Erotic Couplings
Radiyah, The Malay Hottie Singapore Malay hottie is pleased by colleague.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories