Horny Meetra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello??" I bleated anxiously into the receiver. I knew it was going to be Jane, calling to tell me she had changed her plans, that she wasn't coming.

"Hey Meets! How are you, beautiful?" It was Ali, calming, reassuring Ali. I breathed again.

"Hi baby, I'm well. It's so good to hear your voice. How are things in Dubai?"

"They're going well, almost ready to wrap up here actually. I just had a free minute, so I thought I'd call you and tell you how much I miss you."

"Aw, Jaani, I miss you too. Come home soon."

"Don't be too surprised if I show up in a couple of days. Gotta go, I love you." And he was gone. I had forgotten how much I had missed him in all my pre-wedding craziness and in my insatiable horniness. We had gotten used to talking to each other on the phone every night until we fell asleep. In that moment I realized how much he meant to me, and I knew that he was right in forcing us to wait to make love until the moment was perfect. Suddenly, it meant that much to me too.

And just then, as I was smiling with the phone still in my hand, someone knocked at the door. Jane!

I dropped the phone and ran to the door to open it. Jane looked as ravishing as ever, her cheeks and nose pink from the cold. She was wearing a slim, gray tweed coat which came down past her knees, with a huge lumpy orange scarf wrapped around her neck. The fiery hue made her light brown hair gleam. We embraced, and as always, she kissed me on the cheek.

"Jane! It's so good to see you, come in! Let me take your coat." I helped her shrug it off, and as I was hanging it in the closet, I had a moment to stare at her as she walked into the sitting room. Always eclectic in her fashion sense, Jane was wearing a tight black sweater-dress which just barely covered her ass. A short green cardigan covered her shoulders, bringing out the light in her hazel-green eyes, and black stiletto-heeled boots came up to her knees. But what made her look so irresistibly sexy that night were her stockings, sheer black stockings with a seam running up the back of her legs, leading your eye straight to her butt. I could just see the lace tops start under the hem of her dress. How did she know stockings were my weakness? In fact, black stockings just like these were a part of the outfit I had planned for my wedding night, for Ali's and my first time.

"This is a great place! How did you find it?" she asked, flinging her cardigan on the couch and crashing onto it, hands running through her chin-length hair, and from there our conversation was effortless. The years of interlude had not had an effect on our connection as friends, and it was as easy to talk to her as it had been in college, except for the distraction of her cleavage through a deep v-neckline.

We caught up with everything in our lives that we had missed since we last talked. I told her all about Ali and our plans for the wedding, and she told me the story of her horrible break up. We were still sitting on my couch, the same place Ali and I had dry-fucked just months ago, our empty coffee cups on the end table. I was sitting with my legs folded under me, sitting close next to Jane and holding one of her hands as she cried and told me how she had found that bastard of an ex with another woman in their bed when she came home from class one night.

"He saw me and they didn't even stop. He just kept fucking her, grunting and grabbing her and looking at me the whole time, until they both came. And still looking straight at me, he goes, 'Fuck you're good, you dirty whore!' And I couldn't move, I was so shocked, I was rooted to the ground."

"Oh Janie..."

"And when they were done, the little bitch got off him and walked right past me to the bathroom, smirking at me, his cum running down her leg. He was still looking at me, this awful grin on his face. And then he says to me, 'Hey Janie, wanna come clean me off? Wanna taste another woman's cum on your man's cock?'" I couldn't get my mouth to work enough to tell him to fuck off, so I just turned around and left."

My eyes were filling with shame and anger for her. Who was this asshole who treated her like this? I squeezed Jane's hand as she choked down a sob. "Oh God Jane, I'm so sorry. That's so horrible! You poor, poor thing..."

"I couldn't go back there after that. I left all my things there, everything, and I'm never going back for them because I never want to see his fucking face again."

I rubbed her shoulder as she shook with emotion, thinking that even with swollen eyes and a puffy nose, Jane was breathtaking. How could any man not treat her like a queen?

"But I keep thinking, in the small dark corners of my head, that I must have done something wrong, something awful to someone, and that God punished me for it with this."

"No Jane, you cannot think that. What Jared did to you was awful, but don't you dare think for a second that you deserved it. You are wonderful and kind and beautiful, and you deserve someone who is worthy of you, not scum like Jared." She finally stopped crying and looked straight into my eyes, her fingers interlaced with mine. I was reaching up and wiping the tears off her face with a tissue, when she suddenly grabbed my hand, and leaned forward and kissed me. Immediately the sleeping fire in me erupted, and my mouth opened, accepting the kiss and allowing Jane's tongue to explore my mouth. My hands somehow found their way to the small of her back, pulling her body closer to mine.

Jane held my head, just as Ali had, as she darted her tongue around my mouth. We were both mewing with pleasure, with lust, as we kissed each other harder and rougher, biting each others' lips. Before I realized what was I was doing, my hands were under her dress, caressing her firm bottom, which was unhampered by any underwear. Jane pushed me back so I was lying down on the sofa with my head was on the armrest, and she straddled me before she whipped off her dress, naked except for the stockings and boots. I had a split second glance of her bald, pink pussy before she leaned down and started kissing me again. And then suddenly, she stopped. I looked up at her, questioningly.

"Are you sure this is okay, Meets?" she asked, looking a little worried.

Seriously? "Just shut up and fuck me already," I said, grabbing her head and attacking her mouth. But she pulled back again. What the fuck is it now, I thought angrily.

"No, wait. What about you and Ali? Won't he..." But I cut her off this time.

"Don't worry, I'll tell him all about it. Maybe next time we do this, we'll let him join us." Jane still seemed a little hesitant, so I said, "Look, I've been fantasizing about this for years now. You're my friend, and I love you, and I really want us to do this. Won't you help out your poor, horny little friend?"

This seemed to be enough, and she smiled at me naughtily before leaning down to suck my lower lip, her hands snaking up under my top, massaging my erect nipples through the material of my bra. I couldn't get enough of the feel of her naked body. Her skin was smooth and warm, and my hands roamed continually over its glorious curves. We continued to make out for a few more minutes, grabbing and caressing each other, before I suggested we move to the bedroom.

"Good idea," said my brunette lover, as I followed her swaying ass into my bedroom. Instinctively, like a bear to honey, Jane went to my dresser, where the box with pink hearts was still laying open, untouched since I had put it there the night of the wedding shower. She lifted the strap-on out of the box and said, "Well well well, what do we have here? It's almost like you knew this was going to happen. Like you planned it, you little slut."

"Oh shut up, it was a bridal shower gift from Sarah. I never thought I'd actually use it," I said, kicking off my heels and peeling the turtleneck up over my head.

"Until now, you mean. Honestly, I didn't think Sarah had it in her. Well, I think we'll put that away until later," she said, laying the gleaming pink dildo back in its satin nest. Jane sat down on the edge of her bed and took her boots off, and was about to start on the stockings, when I stopped her.

"Um, Janie? If you don't mind, could you leave those on? They look so sexy on you," I said.

"Sure, Meets, whatever turns you on," said Jane with a laugh as she got up and came over to help me off with my skirt, tits jiggling as she got on her knees behind me and unzipped me. I watched, mesmerized, in the full-length mirror on the closet door beside us. I stood there, wearing my flesh-toned bra and thong, with a gorgeous naked woman on her knees behind me, caressing and kissing my bare ass, making little sexy sounds in her throat. The scene made me soak through my thong in a second.

"Oh shit, Meets, you smell so fucking good," purred Jane, as she nuzzled her face in my ass, her hands running up and down my smooth legs.

"Hurry up before I come right here," I moaned, now rubbing myself through the wet thong. As I continued to watch in the mirror, Jane pulled the thong off me with her teeth, letting them fall around my ankles. Looking in the mirror, she traced the triangle of dark hair just above the cleft of my pussy with one finger. My heart was thumping audibly. Jane gave my ass another quick nibble before she stood up behind me to unhook my bra. She turned us so we were facing the mirror directly, and she pulled the bra forward off my arms, dropping it on the floor as my breasts sprung free into Jane's waiting hands. We were body to body now, her arms reaching around to play with my tits as she sucked on my neck. I grabbed her hands and started squeezing them over my breasts and grinding my ass into her pussy at the same time.

Then finally, she moved her hands down to my pussy, watching in the mirror as she used one hand to spread me open, and the other to fuck me. I started whimpering and went weak in the knees, and I had to use one arm to brace myself on the closet door. It took her about five seconds to find my g-spot with her index and middle finger as she thrust in and out of me, and she rubbed all the while on my engorged clit with her thumb. My free hand was pinching and squeezing my tits as we swayed in front of the mirror. I could feel her hot wetness on my ass as we ground into each other. The feeling of her cool, silky stockings against my hot thighs was exquisite. As I got closer, Jane started biting my shoulder, murmuring softly, and finally, I came, the hardest and longest orgasm I had ever experienced, and as Jane told me afterwards, the first time I squirted as well.

I was so weak afterwards that Jane had to lead me over to the bed, still trembling, where I collapsed, sweaty and panting. She lay down next to me, sucking my wetness off her fingers. "Thank you," I whispered hoarsely, "I really, really needed that." "I know," she said softly, pulling me close to her in an embrace, and we rested there for a few minutes, legs wrapped around each other, sweat and cum drying on our bodies in the cool air. When my heart had finally stopped hammering, Jane looked at me, brushing the hair out of my face as I caressed her leg, as it draped over my hip.

"Do you think you're ready for some more?" Boy, was I ever.

My grin was all the answer she needed. She jumped up and grabbed the strap-on from its box on the dresser, examining it. "Hey Meets, did you know this is one of those ones that has the little vibrating nub on the inside, for the person that's wearing it?" So that's what Sarah had meant. She would like that, little pervert.

"Double the pleasure, double the fun, eh?" I said, stretching catlike on the charcoal gray cotton sheets I picked out soon after I first met Ali. I always found masculine bed-linens so sexy. I watched as Jane turned the vibrating nub on (Sarah, always thoughtful, had already loaded batteries), and then strapped the dildo into place. I saw her face change as the vibration touched her pussy. Her breathing deepened.

"Generally, I'd say we'd need some lube," Jane said, a little breathlessly. "But, I think we'll be okay this time." I laughed as she climbed on the bed. She paused for a moment as she knelt in front of me. "Do you want to suck it before we start? I'd love to see you..." But before she could finish her sentence, my mouth was wrapped around the pink rubber penis, and I started sucking it right away, grasping Jane's stockinged thighs for support. It wasn't conscious, but in my mind I was somehow blowing Ali's cock even though Jane's hands were on my head, pumping it up and down on her prosthetic cock. I imagined that he was in the room, pumping his own shaft as he watched us, and the thought of this made me want Jane to fuck me, right away.

I gave the dildo a final suck, making a loud pop as I pulled it out of my mouth. I sat up and arranged myself on the pile of pillows at the head of my bed, so that I was leaning back but still upright enough to see clearly what Jane was about to do. I spread my legs open, placing a small cushion under my pelvis to angle it up a bit, and I saw Jane's eyes drawn immediately to my pussy. She looked entranced.

"Are you ready to fuck me, Janie?" I asked, coquettishly, fingers playing with my nipples, dancing across my pussy, tasting my own juices, enjoying the look of lust in Jane's eyes as she wanked her glistening would-be cock, eyes never leaving my wide-open pussy.

"Oh baby, fuck yes," she growled, her voice surprisingly low and guttural. She scooched up on her knees and spread my thighs back even further. "I'm gonna fuck you till you scream with pleasure!" I purred as I watched her place the tip of the pink plastic penis on my clit, flicking it lightly, rolling in circles around it as I purred and moaned. The resistance must have been pushing the vibrating nub into her clit as well, because she was getting increasingly flushed, and her nipples were almost twice their usual size. I was getting wetter by the second.

Finally, Jane slipped her glistening cock into my virgin pussy, pressing firmly but slowly until I had taken in the entire six inches. I was breathless from the fullness. I had never hoped in my wildest fantasies that finally being fucked would feel this good. This was the feeling I had been dreaming of for so long. I almost came for the second time that night right then. "Oh my god, Janie, that feels so good..."

Jane was getting pretty close herself, her eyes, usually a clear hazel, were dark, dusky green. She leaned over to kiss me tenderly, not urgently or forcefully as our kisses had been so far, but gently, like a lover, like a friend, humming in her throat with pleasure. And as she kissed me, she slowly started to move the dildo in and out of my pussy, just a half inch or so at first, and then more and more until she was almost out to my entrance before she pummeled back the dildo back in. She propped herself up on her hands to give herself leverage, and my legs wrapped around her to pull her deeper inside on every thrust, my pelvis bucking to match her rhythm, her hips pumping against mine.

I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful breasts as they trembled from our lovemaking. I rolled her fat pink nipples between my fingers, squeezed and pulled them, kneaded and rubbed the smooth roundness of her breasts as she pounded me with increasing insistence. The sound of both of our moaning, of our thighs slapping against each other, the indescribable sensation of finally feeling like a woman, the way the light fell on our golden and ivory skin as we gyrated against each other, these memories will stay with me forever.

Jane's pace suddenly increased and we both began to pant and grunt with every thrust. I hung in that moment for what seemed like hours, when finally, bolts of electric pleasure shot through me from head to toe, leaving hot trails on my skin where they had been, and then, as I grasped Janie's shoulders and screamed, I erupted, vision and sound lost for who knows how many seconds or hours or days, as I shuddered and shrieked with the intensity of the orgasm. When I finally came to, Jane was still pounding away, sweat gleaming on her creamy skin. She was repeating my name, "Oh Meets, Meets, oh fuck Meets, oh fuck..." and as I pinched her nipples one last time, she came, howling and thrashing like a cat. Completely spent, she collapsed on top of me, dildo still in my pussy, my legs still wrapped around her.

I think we fell asleep that way.

12